News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

First to orgasm

• 2 Replies

adyso

First to orgasm
« on: March 17, 2022, 06:42:59 PM »
It is surprising for me to understand a fight where your rival rips you to an orgasm without you being able to stop it, I would love for you to tell me about experiences in fights of this type and why it is impossible to stop the impulse to have an orgasm

Offline Competitive LISA

Re: First to orgasm
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 11:15:09 AM »
This gets even more interesting, in my opinion, when you get trapped in a 69 position!

Pussy in front of your face, pleasing it and making your opponent feel good, trying to ignore what she's doing to you ... not always possible! Then you feel her legs starting to shake, what an experience and she's using her fingers more than her tongue, which for me is a good thing! Then she hits a good place and it's your turn to stop giving her attention for a while! You resist her attack and attack back harder, exposing the clit and giving it attention with the tip of your tongue!

You insist on that spot that is pleasing her most and then all of a sudden she just can't take it anymore. She forgets that she's in a fight and she just lets go! The pleasure has taken over her and she orgasms like a good girl!

Offline Hogan

• All was lost... Now I have to start over.
Re: First to orgasm
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 02:18:13 PM »
This gets even more interesting, in my opinion, when you get trapped in a 69 position!

In a mixed fight this gets very very hard too, trust me. It is hard to maintain focus on your own task when you feel your pleasure being drawn out of you by her lips. It is a delicious struggle.
Avid sexfighter. Looking to reconnect

Try https://bdsmlr.com/blog/Sexualrival instead