News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Perfect Half 2.5

• 12 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Perfect Half 2.5
« on: March 18, 2022, 01:09:44 AM »
This story happens during the events of Perfect Half 2. As Sanna and Ellie face off in the latter's attic, two models are ready to find out which of them is the best.

----

The double life with social media is hard, people only see the facade and think it's easy. Nice life, nice houses, a few fashion shows and that's it. In reality, staying an icon on social is very stressful. Waking up early in the morning to work out, keeping your body like a temple and weighing everything you eat. Not even time to rest when you have to get ready for your first photo shoot. A little break for lunch, and it's back to taking photos, advertising or answering emails from your fans. It's never easy, especially the life of Instagram models.
Sophie opened her email, scrolling through the declarations of love from every desperate person and trashing them as usual. Among them, an invitation to open a health club caught her eye. In the few lines, Sophie learned that she didn't have to be a testimonial but only relax with their services. Her mere presence was enough and she would do her part, all while relaxing in the steam room. Such an opportunity was not to be missed, so Sophie contacted her agent, who cleared her schedule and booked her stay at the spa.
A few days later, she turned up at Lux Patriae, the new centre that would open the same day. The staff welcomed her like a queen, serving her so that her only thought was to relax.
She smiled at the thought of being the only customer there, so she took her time to settle in, and before she began her tour to serenity, she quickly booked the massage room. There were several rooms, but hers was the best. Such a guest needed to be properly served and accommodated in the best possible way.
So, while the staff put her luggage in her room and waited for her magnificent body massage, Sophie headed for the pool. As she entered she had noticed how beautiful and clear the water was, a shame not to swim in it and soak while her senses were dulled.
A few hours later, she returned to her room for a shower. Since no one was there, he didn't even bother to get dressed, going straight downstairs in her bathrobe. As she walked down the street, she met the nervous gaze of a staff member who was watching her head towards the massage room.
"You're probably imagining what's under the dressing gown," she smiled to herself as she continued walking.
Arriving at the room, she entered without knocking.
"No, it's my turn."
Another girl's voice made her stop at the door. Inside the hall, besides a young girl, a member of the staff, there was another model, famous enough to be known by her as well. Sophie looked with surprise at Ashley, staying in the doorway.
The tears continued to flow as she walked home, defeated. Ashley had fought with everything she had, but it hadn't been enough. With each step, she still felt her breasts numb, flat against her chest and aching as never before.
She had challenged her lover's wife, wanting to prove that she was the best choice for him. But the woman proved to be so hard to deal with. Right from the start, what he thought was a quick discount turned into a war of attrition.
His wife's breasts were big, maybe bigger than her own, and they were damned firm. Ashley could still feel how strong the woman's breasts were as they pressed against her pair. The vivid memory of the damage was still etched in her.
The end was just as significant. The feeling of helplessness as her tits could no longer fight, as her flesh warped against the woman's, as she realised she wasn't the best. A wound that would scar her forever.
She had lost everything, everything. But Ashley was a strong girl, she could survive. She still had her account on various social networking sites that provided her with profit. All was not lost, she just needed time to recharge her batteries.
Checking her email, Ashley found an invitation to open a health club. The email explained that her presence alone was enough, so she could relax without any problems. It was a stroke of luck, the key to recovery.
A few days later, Ashley was ready to relax. While the staff stored her luggage in her room, Ashley took the time to try out the sauna, right after booking her massage. The steam and heat were so soothing to her skin that she almost forgot all about the pain of the past.
Only a few hours later, she took a shower after sweating thoroughly, freshening up and wrapping herself in her bathrobe. Leaving the sauna area with only that garment on, she smiled at the staff member behind the counter and headed for the massage room. She had booked the best one there was, so she could feel like the best once again.
She entered the room, and a young girl greeted her with a big smile, making her comfortable. Ashley closed the door behind her, smiling carefree. The room was quite spacious. A comfortable looking armchair in one corner, a small table with scented candles on the other, and a small bed in the middle. On the wall, a small stereo playing soothing background music.
"Welcome, Miss Mudd. Please lie down," the girl said.
Ashley looked at her without understanding. She had just called her by a completely different name. Maybe there was someone besides her that day?
"No, it's not me," said Ashley, annoyed.
The girl looked confused, trying to understand what was going on.
"But... I was told it was Miss Mudd's turn" said the girl, beginning to understand the misunderstanding.
Ashley kept her silent with a hard stare. Placing her hands on her hips, she approached the girl, who looked at her in awe.
"No, it's my turn," Ashley hissed.
At the same moment, the door behind her opened. Ashley turned slowly, watching the intruder peep through the door, looking surprised.
"I thought you were the only one here..." said Sophie, walking in and addressing the staff directly.
"Well... here..." the girl didn't know what to reply.
Ashley turned away from the staff member, parading herself in front of Sophie. She hadn't expected another girl to be there, let alone an Instagram model like her.
"I think there's been a problem" Ashley smiled, trying to be friendly "Maybe they sent you to the wrong room"
Sophie looked at her in silence, squaring her eyes as she tried to figure out why Ashley was there.
"I think so too" Sophie smiled, similarly "but I think this room is mine"
A flash of anger lit up in Ashley's eyes, and the same in Sophie's eyes as they both began to feel something inside them stir.
"I... I'll go ask my superiors," the girl said, almost running out of the room.
When the door closed, the two girls stood still and stared at each other. Left alone, they had no reason to pretend to be friendly any longer, as they were both clear about each other's intentions.
"Get out of here," Ashley hissed, approaching threateningly.
"You're the one who has to go," Sophie replied in kind, meeting her.
With their faces inches apart, they glared at each other, trying to scare the other girl but failing. Moving closer, the two girls began to measure each other, discovering that Ashley was only a few inches tall, but without marking a profound difference between them.
"I have an idea for who gets the job," Sophie smiled.
Ashley watched her in silence, waiting for her to continue. Inside she felt that whatever that girl proposed, she would make sure to come out on top.
"We're both Instagram models" Sophie said, walking past the girl and sitting down on the lounger. Her phone in her hand "Whoever has the most followers, stays. The other one waits for the next round" Sophie finished, motioning Ashley to sit next to her.
The idea was to open their profiles at the same time, so they could see who was the most followed at the exact moment they would open Instagram.
"I'm in," Ashley smiled, confident that she would meet this little challenge.
Sitting down next to Sophie, she took her phone out of her bathrobe pocket. After a quick count, they both opened the app and their profiles appeared before their eyes. Sophie immediately looked at Ashley's screen, just as the model immediately looked at Sophie's screen. With one stark difference, Ashley had lost on every front. Her 707k followers were a lot, but nothing compared to her rival's 2.6 million followers.
"Apparently, I seem to be the most loved," Sophie smiled arrogantly.
Ashley couldn't believe it. That girl was more famous than her! It wasn't real, it couldn't be true. Looking up to face the model, Ashley suddenly found herself defending herself, something she never thought she would experience for such a girl.
"Fuck..." hissed Ashley, unable to understand how that was possible ".... Well, that remains to be seen. My tits are bigger than yours, so your followers will become mine when they see my pictures."
Sophie's eyes widened as she heard the model's statement. How dare that girl suggest such a thing? How could she believe that she was better than her, that her followers would choose her over her.
Growling, Sophie opened her bathrobe, revealing her huge bare breasts. Bouncing slightly, Sophie felt her nipples grow as she saw Ashley's gaze focus on her breasts.
"Bigger than these? Bullshit!" growled Sophie.
Ashley looked up, meeting Sophie's. Smiling, she opened her bathrobe. Her incredible bare breasts bounced slightly as Sophie lowered her gaze in bewilderment. Both of them had immense breasts, so large and firm. What Sophie saw though was that she had lost the size contest. Ashley was clearly bigger than her.
"You were saying, sugar?" the model replied mischievously.
Despite having fewer followers, she was the model with the largest breasts in the room. She loved the way Sophie looked at her in disbelief.
"Well... bigger isn't better," Sophie said, composing herself, "better a firm breast like mine than a fat one like yours."
The model smiled arrogantly, shaking her breasts to show how big they were. Ashley growled in annoyance, shaking her breasts in turn.
"I'm firmer than you, bitch," Ashley hissed.
Normally she would have continued to answer in an arrogant manner, but inside she felt threatened. The last woman who had questioned her firmness had crushed her breasts. At that moment, Ashley instinctively felt not to show weakness.
"Not even in your dreams, skank," Sophie replied curtly.
Feeling threatened, the model began to seethe. This less famous girl not only thought she could steal her followers, but also thought she was superior to her. Ashley looked down at her rival's breasts once more, smiling as she made a magnificent proposal.
"You think you're better than me? Then prove it, pathetic whore" Ashley smiled "I challenge you to a titfight. You and me, just our tits."
Sophie's eyes went wide. A fight between their breasts? In a public place? The idea was crazy, but looking at Ashley's look of superiority, the model couldn't help but agree... with a stake.
"I accept the challenge, bitch," she said, "but we're putting our followers up for grabs. Whoever loses, deletes the account. And the fight will be all live" Sophie finished, slapping her left breast with Ashley's.
Sophie had a confident, arrogant smile on her face. She knew she was better than Ashley, and wanted everyone to feel the same way. The younger model felt the insecurity settle in her mind for a second. Despite showing off her huge breasts, the rival model didn't seem the least bit scared. It was, however, a chance to become the former woman again, arrogant and winning.
"I accept. Loser cancels," Ashley replied, smiling as she slapped Sophie's right breast with her left.
The challenge had been issued and accepted. Both were confident in their assets, ready to put them in the front line against the rival pair. The two models got up from their beds, grabbed their mobile phones and went live, announcing what they were going to do.
"... and you will see these beauties destroy her soft bags," Sophie smiled, grabbing one of her breasts.
"...she won't stand a chance against my best breasts," Ashley said, licking her lips and lowering the camera onto her breasts.
Turning to look into each other's eyes again, they placed their phones in different corners of the room, so they could get every angle of the fight for followers. Quickly, those connected to the live feeds began to increase in anticipation of the show, a huge word of mouth as the models removed their bathrobes and threw them on the chair.
"Ready to get crushed, small girl?" said Ashley, sounding out the lasts word.
Sophie gave no reply, eliminating the distance between them and pushing their tits together. Ashley responded by pushing back, their breasts pressed together magnificently, before hitting her rival's right breast. Sophie grunted as she felt her flesh being pushed towards the centre.
As Ashley pulled back, her rival immediately sent the same tit hit against the model's left counterpart, a grimace from Ashley as she took the blow before responding in the same way, swinging Sophie's left breast.
The difference in size gave Ashley an advantage, forcing Sophie to start hurling her breast from side to side at the rival pair, but Ashley was quicker, and slammed her boobs forward, striking her opponent's still moving breasts. Sophie staggered backwards, hissing in annoyance. Ashley grinned arrogantly, raising her breasts with her hands in intimidation.
The models turned slowly, Ashley smiling confidently as she waited for the rival move. The girls brought their hands to their hair, raising their huge breasts towards each other, looking down at each other as the most famous model's eyes stopped on the mighty rival breasts.
Hissing, they moved closer again, stabbing their nipples into each other's tender flesh, Sophie smiling as she felt Ashley's tips bend slightly before both pairs buried themselves in flesh.
Ashley growled as she responded with a thrust, preventing the model from thinking she was better than her. Their nipples continued to meet, bending over each other.
They both tightened their lips, rolling their shoulders to keep their breasts in contact. Fleshy slaps filled the room as the two girls continued to exchange blows.
Sophie lowered herself to throw her tits upwards, lifting Ashley's breasts for a few seconds before the two pairs slid between them, continuing to look into each other's eyes.
As their bodies pressed together, Ashley lowered her shoulders, smiling as she prepared to smack her rival's breasts with her own. Sophie's eyes went wide just before the model jumped upwards, making her gasp as she tipped her head back.
"Fuck!" moaned Sophie.
Turning back downwards, the smaller breasts found themselves being tormented by the larger pair, who kept hitting the underside of Sophie's breasts.
"All here, slut?" smiled Ashley, hearing how her rival groaned.
Although Sophie tried to back away so as not to continue taking damage, Ashley followed her movements. Continuing to press in, Ashley pushed the model backwards.
Any attempt to push or restrain her opponent was rendered futile, Sophie's lips opening in moans every time she felt her flesh being pierced by her rivals hard nipples.
Ashley pushed the model against the wall, pumping her breasts into the smaller pair's underside, pushing her against the wall as Sophie continued to moan without being able to respond.
With a powerful thrust, Ashley slammed her rival into the wall before backing away, Sophie rested her hands on her knees, breathing hard, feeling her breasts throb with pain. Looking up, she could see how Ashley looked at her arrogantly.
"Had enough, whore?" sneered Ashley, jumping on the spot.
Growling, Sophie returned to her feet. She stared hatefully at the model in front of her, feeling humiliated in front of all her followers.
Returning to the attack, Ashley met the model. Their breasts came together with a slap as they both gritted their teeth. Starting to rub their tits together, Ashley again tried to stab the underside of her rival's breasts, but Sophie managed to strike first.
As her rival began to move, Sophie swung her breast from the right, crashing her pair into the model's left breast. Ashley groaned as she felt her rival drag her breasts against her chest.
Sophie continued to swing, literally slapping Ashley's larger pair with her own, forcing her to scream with each blow.
Ashley felt her large tits being pushed against her chest, following the direction of Sophie's slaps with each collision. With each impact, her flesh moulded around her rival's, as sweat began to form and splash around.
"Aaaaaaah, you fucking bitch!" screamed Ashley in pain.
She staggered backwards, leaning against the wall as Sophie immediately charged forward. The meaty slap was immediately followed by Ashley's groan as she felt her rival's heavy breasts dig into her chest.
Sophie smiled wickedly, charging forward once more. She was getting revenge for the humiliation she had suffered just minutes before, crashing her magnificent breasts into Ashley's pair in front of all their followers.
"What's the matter, cxnt? You don't talk anymore?" taunted the model, preparing for another charge.
Ashley took off for a second before her rival crashed into her. Sophie slammed straight into the wall, her breasts crashing against the hard wall. Screaming, the model staggered back, moaning as she immediately sought out her rival with her gaze.
"You whore! You're so afraid of using dirty tricks!" yelled Sophie, pissed off at her rival's mean move.
Ashley smiled, approaching the model and pulling her shoulders back to lift her breasts.
"It's not my fault you're so stupid," Ashley smiled, challenging her rival with her gaze.
Both girls pushed their breasts from opposite directions, forcing the pairs against each other. Ashley groaned as she felt her tits wobble for a second against the rival pair, her flesh shifting as Sophie forced her pair forward. The model's eyes went wide as Sophie's tits forced their way into her breasts.
As the clash turned into a heated exchange of thrusts, the girls began to grunt and moan with each thrust. Ashley began to realise that she had underestimated her rival's huge tits, being surprised at how the girl held her own. Both pairs shattered time after time, being compressed before resuming their original form. Soon, the grunts became louder and Sophie moved closer, hugging her rival and using her weight to bend Ashley backwards.
"Bitch," gasped Ashley between moans as her rival tightened her grip.
Both girls began to squeeze and grind their breasts together, sending each of their tits over the others. As Ashley's back bent backwards, Sophie's tits seemed to demolish the rival pair, pushing aside the latter's flesh as her breasts held their shape.
"Yield, skank. You can't win," hissed the most followed model through gritted teeth.
Groaning, Ashley could feel her flesh warping against the rival pair. Tightening her grip, their flesh swelled between them and Sophie grunted as Ashley's firmness halted her advance. Rising up on her tiptoes, Sophie tried to increase her weight on the rival pair, but Ashley bent her knees and pushed up.
Groaning, Sophie was unable to stop her rival's comeback, squeezing relentlessly as Ashley's breasts pushed back against her. Gritting her teeth, Ashley followed the model on tiptoe, getting to the highest position between them. Pushing and grinding, Sophie felt the sudden weight of Ashley's breasts on her pair.
Her feet burned as she tried to stay on her toes, trying to match the model's attacking force. Slowly, Ashley forced her opponent to lose ground, then bent her backwards.
Ashley's melons seemed to destroy her rival's tits, slowly engulfing them as Sophie moaned. Lowering her gaze, she could see how her flesh seemed to be being eaten by that rival, her breasts disappearing before her eyes as she moaned.
"Fuck... no!" moaned the model, pushing back.
As Sophie rolled her tits against her rival, the model pushed her breasts forward, squeezing her huge breasts into the smaller pair. Ashley pushed her breasts further and watched in satisfaction as Sophie's tits continued to lose their shape. The model met her rival's imposing strength, pushing her tits back. Grunts began to mix with sweaty slaps as they ground their tits together, responding blow for blow.
Ashley continued to work her heavy tits over Sophie's pair, pushing her rival's breasts into her. Sophie, grunting from the effort, returned the favour by pushing her rival's pair back into her chest. With a slow pace, they continued to scrape their squashed tits together, with Sophie managing to return to an equal position.
Staggering around the room, their tits continued to rub each other. Ashley sighed more in comparison to Sophie, as they both felt that their larger breasts seemed to be more worn than the opposing pair.
Suddenly, Ashley abandoned the bearhug and pushed the model away. Sophie spread her arms wide to keep from falling, leaving her rival time to swing her breasts directly at the smaller pair. Sophie staggered back, moaning loudly, but regained her balance soon after. Ashley stood her ground, panting and staring hatefully at the model.
"I'm going to destroy you now, bitch," Ashley hissed, pushing back her shoulders and lifting her breasts.
Growling, Sophie launched herself into the attack again. Pushing her shoulders back as well, she straddled her left breast against Ashley's right tit. The model moaned in pain, but responded in kind.
They began to sway their breasts, each pair colliding against the other repeatedly with small slaps as the models threatened each other, moaning after a few particularly hard blows.
The meaty slaps continued intensely, neither model seeming to slow down as they clamped their lips together to resist the pain. Continuing to move back and forth, the two girls continued to wince in pain as their huge breasts continued to slam together, distorting relentlessly.
To her dismay, Sophie saw her rival take control of the duel. Ashley struck back hard, chasing the model as she backed away and landing more hard blows.
Sophie gasped as she felt she was losing the confrontation, continuing to respond to the attacks but always stepping back as they continued to slam her breasts together.
Ashley misses more vigour in her attacks, feeling her rival begin to lose her strength. She could see the pain in the model's eyes as each impact broke Sophie's laboured breathing. Her legs trembled with each collision, feeling the end growing closer.
Ashley smiled through the pain emanating from her breasts, seeing her rival stagger backwards once more. The model continued to hammer her tits against the enemy pair, feeling as the girl's moans increased in intensity with each slap between their breasts.
With a mighty thrust, Ashley struck Sophie's pair frontally. The impact seemed to almost crush the smaller pair, sending the model back against the wall with force.
With renewed energy, Ashley stepped back as Sophie gasped against the wall. A second later, the model charged forward mercilessly, ready to demolish her rival once and for all.
With a swift gesture Sophie quickly rolled to the side, and Ashley crashed into the wall with a loud thud. The model's scream was so deep that Sophie got goosebumps.
The popular model moved fast, changing positions and blocking escape routes with her arms. As Ashley turned to face her rival with tears in her eyes, she was greeted by a storm of slaps from Sophie.
Slamming her breasts from side to side, Sophie watched as the model began to shake her head in pain, trying to match the rival blows. Closely attached, Sophie continued to relentlessly slam her tits into Ashley's pair, the latter's tears falling onto their cleavages, then splashing around.
Ashley tried to respond, pushing forward but to no avail. When Sophie saw her rival try to respond, she slid her tits down before hammering Ashley's tits upwards.
"Noooo!" screamed Ashley as she felt her tits being destroyed.
Sophie continued to pump and grind her tits into the rival pair, each blow forcing the model to moan gutturally. After a long minute of continuous pounding, Ashley's legs gave way and she leaned fully into Sophie.
The model pulled her close in an embrace, feeling Ashley not responding to the move. Squeezing hard, her huge tits completely flattened Ashley's breasts.
Smiling, she did it again and again, approaching Ashley's mobile phone to show her followers how much better she looked. Every connected person could clearly see how their model's flesh warped helplessly against Sophie's stronger pair.
"You're nothing now, bitch," Sophie whispered in the model's ear.
Pulling away, Ashley fell to the floor without strength, landing on her side as her arms wrapped around her aching breasts. Crying out in pain, Ashley remained curled up on the floor.
Sophie took the time to put on a little show for the spectators, massaging her breasts live and pinching her nipples.
"You've seen who the best model is, the best woman... Now you know who you have to follow and love," Sophie smiled, blowing a kiss to her new followers before closing Live on Ashley's phone.
Once that was done, Sophie began looking for a way to close the model's account on the floor, however, ending up snooping through her chats. Finding an interesting chat, she sent a link to the profile of a woman Ashley had been involved with to her private profile. Subsequently, Ashley's profile ceased to exist.
"Don't let me see you again, you attention whore," Sophie sneered, dropping her phone a few steps away from Ashley.
Rewrapping herself in her bathrobe, Sophie left the massage room. She'd got something better than a massage, so she gave way to the poor model crying on the floor. Surely she needed it more than she did.
Once back in her room, she lay down on the bed for a few minutes so that some of the pounding pain in her chest could pass. Picking up her phone, she opened up Instagram to see how her number of followers had grown. Smiling, she opened her chats and searched for the profile she had sent herself from Ashley's phone.
Looking at the pictures of the woman, Sophie felt an overwhelming desire to meet her. She had read the messages between Ashley and this person, feeling how much jealousy and hatred there was between them.
"... Sanna, huh?"
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: Perfect Half 2.5
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 01:43:01 PM »
poor ashley
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 11:13:27 PM »
Susanoom, the last really good titfight story writer who is still active. I really miss the other 3 (Augur, Jon Grey and Dotti).

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 04:20:13 PM »
poor ashley

Normally I would have created a poll, but for storyline reasons I preferred to do it this way. Anyway, the fight is really closed, it's hard to be sure who really wins.

Susanoom, the last really good titfight story writer who is still active. I really miss the other 3 (Augur, Jon Grey and Dotti).

So kind. I do not deserve these words.
The names you mentioned are legends, none of my stories are worth any of theirs.
I too hope they will return

Great story!  :) :)

Thanks! I always try to do my best for you

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Ashley all that

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 05:22:17 PM »
What a pile of crap ????

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 05:29:11 PM »
Pick up that pile while you're  on the ground and don't  drag your boobs across it.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2022, 06:49:36 PM »
I thought it was implied but it's good to say it anyway: The characters used in my stories are not about the people on this site.
In case I want to use forum members, it will be specified in both the header and the story.
I'm sorry you didn't like the outcome of the fight, but as I said it's storyline.

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 07:09:48 PM »
when will part 3 be posted?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2022, 07:14:39 PM »
First there will be a poll since the 3rd chapter will be of the main plot, but at the moment I have little time so I don't know how to give a precise time

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2022, 08:46:48 PM »
First there will be a poll since the 3rd chapter will be of the main plot, but at the moment I have little time so I don't know how to give a precise time

It is just my humble opinion but I think polls ruin the story because we know who will win before reading the story. I am trying as good as I can to avoid the polls so I can read the story without knowing the outcomming.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2022, 09:07:12 PM »
Everyone has freedom of choice. I use polls in this saga only. I wanted to try to follow the polls for these stories, but as you can see the side ones are my choice

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2022, 12:06:24 PM »
Ashley has powerful breasts. She lost the first time by one poll, but the vote was really closed. The second defeat was just to get Sophie into the plot. Likely the Ashley god character will return

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2022, 07:28:19 PM »
No matter if with or without poll, I cant wait to read the next story.