News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Does it make me a bully?

• 45 Replies

Offline Julie34DD

Does it make me a bully?
« on: March 20, 2022, 02:57:54 AM »
I’ve come to realize that I prefer “smaller” women when it comes to titfighting….
I prefer hands on fights so it’s not what you think….
I tingle at the prospect of my breasts making my rival jealous or even better….
Making her feel insecure or inferior….
I know that is an awful thing to say but I’m just being honest….
It makes me feel sexier and superior somehow…

What’s your preference?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Does it make me a bully?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 03:38:44 AM »
I prefer women who have the same attitude you have. So hot to watch the confidence in a smaller chested rival being drained by the bustier girl driving that fact home. Sometimes it maybe from physical confrontation or just by comparison visual ways. Posing next to the other girl or just drawing attention to the difference. You can see the body language in the smaller girl not wanting to be in a situation where the two can be compared side by side. Especially if the issue is concerning a mutual love interest.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 06:15:41 AM »
I don't think that makes you a bully or bad.  Most busty women are proud of their breasts, many men are attracted to big breasts so at least to us that makes you the sexier woman.  I have noticed too women seem naturally intimidated by bustier women.  Not sure why that is, but just seems to be true.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 04:39:38 PM »
You're in a store, you're 34DD are looking great in that tight top. You see a woman walking towards you showing really nice cleavage with her 36c. Eyes meet and as the two are passing each other you bump shoulders with her. Would that be bullying her or a challenge?

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 09:26:09 PM »
That would be a challenge….
In my opinion a bully move would be me giving her a long overly friendly “hello hug”….
You’d be amazed to know how often women do this for less than obvious reasons lol
Or to position myself infront of both her and her husband or significant other, then lean forward casually….innocently…..infront of them both to see if her partner looks….
More importantly to see if she notices him (or her) looking….
Both attempting not to get caught…
Him by me….
Her by him…

I love that :-)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 04:16:48 AM »
Julie that is the kinda thing I was talking about that is hot to me. A knowing yet not overly obvious type competition. Having the other girl’s guy focused on the bigger pair despite the fact his girl is on the receiving end of a reality check. To upstage his girl in such a way that it’s clear as day without even speaking a challenging word. Though a whisper in her ear that her man is watching you know? To solidify she knows exactly what the purpose of the aggressive action. Maybe just before the hug breaks without warning just as contact is lost but arms still around each other, a jerk suddenly and squeezing her hard causing a moan or Yelp from the hard squeeze. Then more or less giving her a push away at the end with a smirk. Even a wink at her guy with a smile. So hot to think about. I’m sure like you say it happens more than most think. Reason I say that is I’ve picked up on exactly that after such a thing occurring. The look on both girls faces coupled with glances towards the other girls guy just to let him know,  “Yeah I just did that to your girl and I see you enjoyed that!”

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 04:52:53 PM »
I’ve come to realize that I prefer “smaller” women when it comes to titfighting….
I prefer hands on fights so it’s not what you think….
I tingle at the prospect of my breasts making my rival jealous or even better….
Making her feel insecure or inferior….
I know that is an awful thing to say but I’m just being honest….
It makes me feel sexier and superior somehow…

What’s your preference?

I think your feelings are normal and are welcome here.... ESPECIALLY here!  Even better if the other woman isn't intimidated, and challenges you back.
HG Hunt

Offline 3wings

• God Member
boob warfare
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 06:40:28 AM »
Megan made it look much easier than it really was.  It took anticipation, positioning, and perfect timing to turn into Linda, hold her in place with her left arm, catch the photographer’s eye, and leave Linda no time to react with anything but a smile.  Forehead contact, chest to chest, and knee to knee.  Men rarely come this close to each other even in a fight; in boob warfare, being this close is like being having the ball in the red zone.  The jugs on jugs violence from Megan’s biggest assets color the scene of the entire confrontation, encouraging the interpretation that her leg is quite aggressively marking Linda as a possession.

{alt}
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 11:24:32 PM »
You’re out for a night on the town with your girlfriends when you notice a guy keep’s staring at your tits. He’s sitting with a hot blonde that soon catches him staring at you. You figure that she’s barely a B cup and being the tease that you are decide to make her jealous. You sit up straight maximizing your perfect tits and he can’t keep his eyes off of you. It doesn’t take long for her to realize what you’re doing, so the next time he looks your way she slaps him and looks your way, giving you the finger. You just politely smile and plot your next move. In a few minutes you notice that she gets up and makes her way toward the ladies room. This is just what you’ve been waiting for. You excuse yourself and make a bee line for the ladies room. As you enter you notice only one stall is occupied, thinking about how lucky you are, you quietly turn the knob locking the door. You her her peeing and decide not to wait until she is finished. You quickly walk to the stall door and kick it open, she screams with fright. Her skirt and red panties are around her ankles, you grab her by the hair, drag her out of the stall, throwing her to the floor.  Part  two soon…. Speed

Part Two

She jumps up flinging  her skirt and panties aside. She immediately starts trash talking about how you think you’re tough cause you have big tits. She says that’s she’s going to pound your tits flat until you submit. You being a gal of few words begin unbuttoning your blouse, letting it slide off, reveling those big perfect tits, restrained by a black bra with pink cups. You reach behind and unclasp your bra as she stares in disbelief at the size and shape of your tits. You can see a look of apprehension on her face as she stares in almost Disbelief at your tits. You say ok now it’s your turn, let’s see what you got. She says fuck you, your not seeing my tits.With that it’s on, you rush her, quickly ripping her top off and wrestle her to the floor, forcing her facedown, you straddle her and unsnap her bra, quickly finding the tag, you break out in laughter as you blurt out 32 B, you really don’t have any tits do you. All she can do is curse at you. You flip her back over onto her back, force her hands above her head and bring your marvelous tits down on hers, squashing those little B cups flat. She’s struggling hard against you but can do nothing to stop you. She begins to yell for help you move your tits over her mouth and muffle her cries. She goes into overdrive trying to buck you off but soon passes out due to lack of oxygen. You dress quickly, but leave your bra off and take hers as a trophy.  You stride past her boyfriend on the way out dropping your bra in his lap, saying here’s a real woman’s bra, you better rescue you little girlfriend. You hear a crash as he falls out of his chair as you exit. Speed
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 01:32:43 AM by speed »

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2022, 05:49:18 AM »
I have noticed the "Hello Hugs" between bustier women seem longer than normal women and the closer they are the longer it seems to last.  Or perhaps that is just my brain slowing down time to appreciate it?  Perhaps that would warrant a government grant to study.  The world has to know!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Tanya

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2022, 03:33:35 PM »
Haha.  More challenging than bullying.  I know it cause I've done it.  Love it.  Rarely out-boobed here.

Offline Tanya

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2022, 03:37:00 PM »
Julie:  Does my topless pic in my profile make you feel challenged or bullied?  Just curious. :)

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2022, 04:02:24 PM »
Have you ever seen pictures of 2 women having their pictures taken together and they have their breasts touching? The woman with the largest boob usually has a big smile as if she was silently saying hers are better. I would guess that would be bullying.

Offline Tanya

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2022, 06:45:52 PM »
Julie, you got really quiet after I encouraged you to check out my topless pic in my profile.  Did I embarrass you? 

Offline GlitterySam

• Bringing the glitter and the tits back to FCF
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 07:58:30 PM »
Haha.  More challenging than bullying.  I know it cause I've done it.  Love it.  Rarely out-boobed here.

I’m guilty of it as well. It’s a sneaky way to size up the competition!