News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Perfect MMA with Great Fera

• 7 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
Perfect MMA with Great Fera
« on: March 20, 2022, 10:10:33 AM »
Fera is a great Indonesian Fighter I have met

There was a full round of Press Conference & Weigh not putting it here to Cut Short.

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            i m sitting in my clock room on a chair...ready for the Call any moment....my elbows on my Strong knees...holding my palms in between my eyes in Namsate....Praying for one last time to God for my win .....My toned thighs are flexed....the opponent is also same toned like me..So it would be Great match between the two same very well toned women

Heart Pounding a bit...lot of things going in mind at one time....but I have the strength I know....calm Calm my Coach Advising me....Waiting for the call any moment.
YT
fearfera:        I am on my knees on my yoga mat in my changing room. I put my forehead to the ground and finish my pre fight prayer as I get up and walk to my team. All prepared in my fight gear, the pink skirt with 4 flaps and black waistband. I adjust my black sports bra and put a white zip hoodie on, putting the hood over my head. My hair has been braided back tight as my coaches prepare me... mtc

"Fight hard Fera." My coach says as they put some vaseline on my cheeks to help prevent cuts. Just the I hear the door and an assistant speaks to the team "It's time". I get the call and I head for the corridor ready for my cue to enter the arena... yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            My hair well set on both sides....to my half back length....I get up after the Prayer...."fight Mona...i know you Can do it....I listen but act as if it gone to a deaf's ears

My staff also started rubbing Vaseline on my face.....Just then i too hear a Knock on the door which was already open, i know the time has come.....I pick the zip of my hoodie....& Pull it over my full head ....Warm up a bit on my feets..throw one or two punches in front in the air...I feel a soft hand of my coach on my right toned shoulder....I was confident about by toned built...& just preparing my mind for the On-Slaught... Any time we need to go out Now
YT

fearfera:        I stand in the corridor and I hear my music begin to play. My entrance music is "That's my girl" by fifth harmony. As the song plays I get told to walk and I enter the arena. A good number of fans present I take in the lights and the applauding. I walk to the ring in flip flops and with my hood still over my head. I slap hands with fans as I make my way to the cage. I stop just before the steps to remove my flip flops and my hoodie. As I roll my shoulders I get a quick medical check of my eyes and the officials check my gloves. I have my 3oz fingerless gloves on with blue tape on the wrist. My team apply some last vaseline as my cheeks begin to shine and I get the go ahead. I run up the steps and into the cage.... mtc

I get a good reception as I jog around the cage 1 lap, holding my right hand up. My skirt flaps flowing as I run. I settle in my corner, my team leaning over the cage wall as I roll out my arms and throw a few shadow punches, jumping side to side on the balls of my feet, my music fading and dying as I roll my neck... yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            After yours it was my turn...i hear my music...My national Anthem Jana Mana gana..Which pumps me up...& my fans....It gave me a different kind of power....I throw some shadow Punches in the Air....Jump on my heels side ways....as I Stride towards the cage...Clapping my hands with my fans which were so near & willing to touch of my palms...

I stop before the Step....remove my hoodie....& roll my shoulders to get the hodiie out...as the camara catches my bare Strong Shoulders for the first time..I wish you also see them & get a bit freighted....But i see your shoulders also & feel a bit nervous also for the first time..but think my shoulders are stronger....Probably no one here seeing me first time knew my shoulders & body could be so much toned inside...Mtc
i get a quick medical check.& a last Vaseline application from my team on my now shining face.....Mtc
I run through the steps & get on the Stage...throwing Hard Shadow punches & then stride a bit jumping on the floor on the Right & Stand at my red Corner
Trying to Size my Opponent
Very Angry by our talks over last weigh in....
Throwing my strong legs a bit on both ways & front....Trying to look at you Eye to eye from a distance
I See we both Are physically exactly Same
So it is going to be Great Bout I thought before jumping one last time on my heels balls...before my music Slowed down.
Heart Pumping a bIt..but trying to be confidant
YT

fearfera:        I watch you make your entrance and I keep a close eye on you. I try not to make eye contact when you remove your hoodie, trying to hide any signs of intimidation I feel looking at your shoulders. I stretch out my arms and take in the atmosphere, feeling the power of your entrance music as you stand opposite me inside the octagon. You look strong as you stamp and try to lock eyes with me. Hesitant at first I try to avoid but eventually get drawn into locking eyes with you as I keep changing my weight from one foot to the other… mtc
Your music dies down and the announcer in his suit stands in the middle with the referee. "Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for 3, 5-minute rounds, in the UFC Women’s Bantamweight division. Introducing first. FIGHTING out of the blue corner, she weighs in tonight at 64kg and has a record of 9 wins, 4 defeats, with 4 wins coming by way of KNOCKOUUTT. From Jakarta, Indonesia…. Fera… The Gypsyyyyyyyyyy. Feraaaaniiiiitaaaaaaa!!!!!!”.. mtc
I take 2 steps out of my corner and put my hands together for the crowd in a namaste in front of my face before looking at you, eyes narrowed, shoulders raised. I then retreat back to my corner by pressing myself against the cage and bouncing off the mesh… yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            After yours I am being Announced in a Very Loud Dazzy Sound....."Ladies & gentlemen, & her Opponent tonight....INDIAN DEMOLISHER....Mona Dutta standing on the right corner...,ranked 7th now.... She 5'5" weighs  63kgs....with a stright 5-0 records....with a 3 KO...& 1 unanimous & 1 split decision win.....against a more experienced campaigner today.....Mtc
I take two steps forward bow on my strong knees a bit  with polite Namaste ...but All  my fans know I m not that polite & very hard when i get to rock in.....A big Applaud for me when i bow my Strong Sexy Indian Thighs....
After i Turn Our eyes met.....Shoulders raised,,,,I push my shoulders round back two times..trying to intimidate you a bit...
The i went back to my Corner taking the final Stance..looking at you deeply covering my gloves over my face..though the the final go is about to come
Ready to Go..Realy..itching my legs Yt

fearfera:        You roll your shoulders and I watch s I try and figure out how powerful your arms and shoulder may be in a few moments. I hear "Fighters to the centre". I walk forward arms at my side and meet you in the middle. I stand with my arms firmly at my side, eyes directly forward and try to meet your gaze for the duration of the instructions. The referee begins as usual "OK ladies let's have a good clean fight, protect yourself at all times..." As he speaks, I keep my focus on you... yt
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            me too come forward..take my stance...pick my fists up over chests...gazing at your eyes for one final time after the weigh in yesterday....but now not need to be as hard at it yesterday.....Waiting when we will be given the final nod..& we will tap our fists & go back to our corners to begin the final fight between us from there..heart is pounding..but have confidence..know my opponet is also as strong as me this time. Yt

fearfera:        I take in the instructions and I hear the call "touch gloves, back to your corners". I hold out my gloves in 2 fists.... yt
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            We both go move back....& create a more distance of about 3- 4 meters distance between us ....put my fists up to guard my face....as i take a small circle to my left...trying to gauge your moment of feets carefully from a distance.
(If ok, Yt 1, 2 from next move)
YT
(can hear a BIG BUZZZ In the Stadium , CANT HEAR ANYTHING)

fearfera:        As we touch gloves and prepare, the referee gets us underway "ROund 1... Fight!" *DING DING* and finally we go. The crowd are loud and the atmosphere is pumped. You begin to circle and keep a distance. I try and move myself towards the middle to control the centre, trying to get there by jabbing and attempting a low left kick, trying to whack your thigh... yt1
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            (no talk)
fearfera:        (no talk)

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:
You try to move at the middle to control the centre....i move a bit more to my left...thinking whether i too can reach the the centre....you try to jab & try to throw a first lower kick trying to whack my left outer thigh....I quickly move to my side....& trying to get myself out of the way...& the other moment I try to throw my hands & clinch your shoulders & try to push you back & throw on the front cage wall if possible....With SUCH A BIG UPROAR From the Crowd ..to see if in manage to thud your back on the cage wall first..YT1

fearfera:        I try and take the middle, throwing a punch and a kick but you dance away and move. Before I properly regain balance you grab me in a clinch on my shoulders. As I try to grab your shoulders you push me back and push me against the cage wall, the cold mesh on my back. I try to change my grip to around your waist, trying to trip you and throw you to the mat from being backed against the cage... yt 2

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I manage to push & smack your back first against the  cage wall...with Big UPRAOR in the CROWD....In COULD HEAR NOTHING.....I try to take my fists at the joint of your shoulders & try to push your uppr body first hard on the cage..mtc
You change your grip around my waist...& try to throw throw me on the mat..as we both wrestle hard over the cage
Yio try to throw me but my weight is more not easy....I push my hips a bit back create some distance between us & try to thud my right knee on your left groins hoping this must be the only lil soft part...as my left hand tries to bang your back on the the front cage...I will try to move my hip close after my knee connects your groin so that your right knee also should not aim at my left..lets See.. Yeh!!11
YT2

fearfera:        I try to throw but you balance well as you loosen my grip on your middle. You throw a knee towards my extreme upper thigh, hitting the soft thigh muscle, avoiding a low blow which is illegal. I wince as the knee hurts. I manage to block the left hand but in doing so your second knee connects again into my thigh muscle as you press me against the cage. I try to push you away to create space for a right uppercut aimed at the body and right knee aimed at your abs, hoping to try and escape the cage wall... yt 3

Indian_girlfighter:
After the blow with my right knee I try to press & keep you mounted on thhe cage...We Wrestle hard on the cage wall....You try hard to push me away from you & create a Space....You Push me Back Really hard...You throw a wild upper cutt which i try to buck bending my head down on my right ..I can hear a big sound of it hitting on the cage wall on the other side...& as you lift your knee up to hit my abs...I too lift my knee as our knees collide each others front to front.....i try to maintain my grip on you.....& without punching you I try to push myself on you on the cage..& try to pin you hard & lift my right knee again & try to hit it on upper of your right thigh....We both Struggling so hard on the Wall.
YT3

fearfera:        My uppercut misses as our knees clash and I find myself pressured again near the cage as you keep hold and press my back to the cage wall. I try to wrestle your hands into a better position for me before attempting to dip my shoulder, drive it into your chest and put my hands around your thighs trying to take you down to the canvas ... yt 4

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            As you try to get on to my thigh....& try for a take down...I too grab your left upper thigh tight...but seems you had a better leverage this time ...so i thought better turn & give you a top upper position on the cage....as result the positions are reversing....& i attempt a hard right stomp on your left foot...I hear my Coach Shouting Push her Back Mona Push her Back... YT 4
( my back on wall now...reverse....an only attempt from me)

fearfera:        Trying to take you down I only manage to reverse the position. Although I have you pressed now. I try and change my grip by bending my knees slightly and trying to underhook your shoulders. From there I try and throw you by twisting for a double underhook, trying to throw you onto your back for me to try and get some sort of mount. My team encouraging me to be aggressive.... yt 5

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            (underhook 7 double underhook?
fearfera:        https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ComplexIgnorantJunco-mobile.jpg
(Both my arms hooked under your armpits)

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            (Ok i was also thinking on the same lines)
Ehhhh..You underhook my shoulders...I too press your arms hard under my arms.....from outside....as your arms are slight ahead My arms are pressing them hard from behind....trying to clutch you as close as possible to my body......All a Sudden I raise my left leg up & try repeatedly to stop your right feet...& then try to jerk...& try to push myself on my left side so that i free myself from your grip & we regroup again.....(just an attempt).... Yt
yt5

fearfera:        I manage to get a tight grip and underhook, squeezing but you squeeze too. When I try to lift and throw you shift your balance and raise a leg up. We spin and in the end we separate. I try to stay close to you and attempt to fire back with a right body kick, trying to catch your abs before dropping and trying to shoot for your legs to try a double leg take down to the mat... yt 6

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            We separate.....As You try to take close at me....& i try to keep a bit distance....& Try to recover a bit....You fire back.....attempting a right body kick.....I move a bit more on back....& try to catch your legs in time....& pick it high up in the air...& try to Slam you by Butts hard on the Mat. Yt 6

fearfera:        I throw a good kick but you are fast. As I try and retract my kick you grab hold and push my foot up high, it puts me off balance and I fall to the matting with a thud. My backside hitting the mat. My team instantly react as the crowd cheers for the move. My team shouting "posture, back up Fera!" as I begin to try and get into a defensive position on the floor... yt 7

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            Your back side hits hard on the floor you try to back up by trying to be defensive....i move forward catch hold of your left ankles & try to pull it down towards me...as i throw myself hard on to you leaving my hand off your ankle...mtc
& try to throw a hard jab at your left face with my right....& try to slide my right knee over your  belly so that i can can come over you in a mounting position on the mat with a good grip dont know...As I fight Yt7

fearfera:        We begin to fight on the ground as you grab my ankle and keep me grounded. As you jump on me I wrap my legs around your body in a guard position to thwart you putting a knee on my body. It does come at a cost though as your jab thuds my face. You are an imposing figure sat over my body. I try to throw a jab, cross from the bottom before trying to lean and grab your shoulders, trying to pull you down to the mat to avoid you posturing up... yt 8

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            before i could slide my leg past your belly & have you in  between my legs.....You were quick enough to wrap my body in your legs in a defense.....but not before my right connects hard on your face...my pubic bone pressing yours ...but off you throw that jab which hits hard I could not avoid this time...BIG BLOOWW..AGHHHH....I press my Pubic more Hard on to you.....Mtc
Then you try to grab my Shoulders & try to pull me down on you on the mat in defence....I wait for a moment & taking the advantage of the leverage hit another hard jab on your left lower Chin....it should eat up some power if you to hit me back with your right....if i will try to catch your hands & try to mount you first Hard Under my ROCKING BODY!!
YT
YT8

fearfera:        I grab and pull, trying to position properly. You hit me with a stiff jab which rocks my head again. I try and improve my position by popping my right hip upwards, trying to plant my feet flat on the mat and bridging to try and roll us over to put myself on top in your guard... yt 9

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            EHHH..i try to Mount you on the Floor....my right hits hard on to the position I aimed....which MIGHT have rocked you....& the You try to Bridge....We slide to my left ...My feets rotate towards the cage wall & head slides towards the centre direction....trying to press my hips hard on to yours trying not to give you a chance to do more....I press my pubic bone hard on yours & again try to throw a wild side punche on your right to make your butts go down with the effect of it...As i grip your shoulders more hard now after the hit & try to keep you mounted
My Team is SHOUTING me to kepp You mounted under me Like THAT....Our eyes met for a fraction secod of time for the first time..but i tried to ignore... YT9

fearfera:        Fighting my best to try and get a decent position, you do well to plant and keep me on the mat. I need to rethink my strategy here as you stop my attempt to reverse the position. I try and wrestler your right arm with both my hands, trying to posture up to start working a position for a kimura lock. My team encouraging me "posture up, wrist control Fera!". I commit to trying to work your wrist and arm... yt 10

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            My Team Also insisting me to Keep You Pucnching....but i can Hear a little with the kind of Roar & shouts..As i m trying to Control you on the ground...mtc
& quickly you get me in a Kamura Position....MY GOD..This means ..At least I cannot hit you any more with my right.....I plant & dig my both knees hard on your both sides...I knew this round is going to end soon....What I tried that I start to hit you wild with my other left hand....trying to distract your hold..& at the same time spreading & digging my knees wide so that its not that easy for you to turn me down....My Team Showting... KEEP HER PRESSED DOWN & KEEP ON HITTING MONA..KEEP ON HITTING MONA. YT 10
yT 10

fearfera:        You try and change your position as I look for the kimura. I don't have it sunk in but I keep trying. As I do though you get aggressive and adjust your position, you start to posture differently, wide so I find it hard to move you from my guard. I try and move my neck to avoid the left but it connects nice on my face. It forces me to stop looking for the kimura as I start to cover up, hearing the tapping sound to signal the final 10 seconds of the round. I try and lean up and throw an elbow with my left trying to catch your jaw... yt 11

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            i thought had it been a bit more time i could have gone for the KO now....I change my gurad & spread digged my knees in defence...my other left hand also helps by connecting repeatedly....I sea you giving up the Kamura move....But Ahhhh...You hit a Hard on my lower JAW....Your Elbow hits....Quckly I try to swing my chest on your chest from left to right & try to grip your this punshing hand so that you should not damage me again..I could hear the last 10 seconds..i too feel I cannot do more now.....Mtc
But when i see you going too defensive & time is also less...I try to pick & slide my right knee on your left Chest..& try to get in a hip sitting position on your chest & try to free my right hand hard from your hand so that i can throw another punch on your right face..lets See....CROWD ROARINGGGG!!!
Yt11

fearfera:        The crowd is picking up as you try and get a dominant position. You move out of my guard and try to position up with a hip to chest position. You posture up and draw the hand back. Because of your position I throw my body upwards towards your chest, trying to throw my face to your chest and wanting to press my face against your body, trying to wrap my arms around your waist to really reduce attacking options. Just before the bell sounds I try and pull you back down onto the mat with me, trying to drag you down... yt 12

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            our Rocking bodies Locked So hard....Both are Equal in strengths....i feel you like reAlly picking me Up....my Camp Shouting & encouraging..i never thought you would be able to manage such a fight back from this position...but i knew our Strengths are same...& All are going to witness that....I m trying HARDDD & HARDDD to Avoid you..& OHHHH MY LUCK...The bell rings the End of the First Round..LUCKY ESCAPE from FRom Such A Sturdy Body ...
Mtc..
I get Up From My Position....Body Quite Strained....thighs Aching....Filling Quite Bruised under my Jaw...
I know I had Narrow Escape from her when she pounced me back on the cage Wall....& I had a Narrow Escape When She had Kicked me after the Re-group..SHE IS A GREAT FIGHTER
I Thought & Start moving towards my Red corner..lil worried...feeling my legs & Body a bit heavy now
YT12

fearfera:        I hear the bell *ding* and you get up from on top of me. I pick myself up, my face feeling a bit peppered and a bit red from being punched, my thighs slightly red from the early knees. I head over to my corner and sit down on my stool. My team enter the cage through the door and run over to me, instantly wiping me with a towel and feeding me water as I breathe heavily from working so hard against the cage and underneath you... mtc
My head coach stands in front of me as I breathe. Sweat on my forehead. He takes away my mouthguard. "OK Fera, you fought hard then. You need to try and avoid takedowns too much, she is getting on top and making it hard for you. Clinch up and stay up. Use those hands"... yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            My face also red ...I head forward & lay my butts on the stool....My team immediately started wipping me out....feeding me water.....breathing heavily now....thinking about the next round..but want to keep the tension lil away from the mind for a second now....
My head coach stading very near.."Well fought Mona....I know you can do it...As i see one of my team pulling my right hand up parrelled to the ground & masaaging it well...
As i try to listen to my coach.
IShe will try to come at you wild...but beware....Body strengths are same of both beware....The team keep masaging me..wiping me...the sweat at my face gving me coolness..i again get a sip of water..then Stand Up
 I am standing on my feets now, dropped the towel & put the water bottle on the table on the side but looking Straight....My Coach is Advising me to go for a Demolishing now. Yt

fearfera:        I stay sat for a few seconds as my team hold my arms out and massage them. I then stand as the referee calls the teams out of the cage. I begin to bounce on the balls of my feet and put my hands up in fighting stance... yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            i came to my corner..little jumping on my feet balls to keep my momentum....& waiting when referee call for the second round after locking the door of the cage again... yT

fearfera:        IT's time to go and the referee calls "Round 2. Fight!" *DING* and the bell sounds. My fight skirt billows and flaps as I move, I try to come out quickly and start throwing some good strikes. I attempt to throw a hard jab, cross near the cheeks with my leg coiled for a right kick aimed to catch you under the ribs.... yt1

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            You move quickly at me as you did last...as you start with throwing some strikes...I move forward forward trying to dodge both ways....Then you try to throw a hard jab across my cheeks...i duck down ...move quickly forward ..wrap my arms around your chest & try to Smash you Again on the cage Wall in front of me...THE CROWD GAVE A BIG UPROAR....As i Again try to Smack you on the Cage First...Very Hard. YT
YT1

fearfera:        Knowing you did this at the start of round 1 I do what I can to dig my feet into the mat and stop myself getting pushed into the cage. I bend my knees and I lean forwards trying to first stop the momentum, I then try and twist to push you against the cage, aiming to have my hands around your neck... yt2

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I went up at you at great Speed..but probably you knew the trick..You block me ..twist & turn & instead reversed my move &  smack me hard on the cage Wall..THE CROWD ROARED LOUD AT IT.....but soon as my back ramps on the Cage...I Use the momentum...Bounce back..quickly after hitting the cage  & try to turn & reverse...& Smash you you back on the Cage ....WITH A BIG UPROARER IN THE STADIUM...As the two tigress Fight....our hands on each others neck.  YT

fearfera:        I get your back to the cage and know I need to act quick, rather than trying to clinch you up against the cage, as you start twisting, I try and drop to one knee, trying to grab your right thigh with my left hand with an attempt at a takedown, trying to get you on your back. My team are behind me shouting to get good position... yt 3

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            my attempt to bounce back doest work....i was planing to tangle my legs for trip down bid...but you drop on your knees....trying to grab my right thigh....I try to push it a bit back ..away from your hand & immediate bend forward & slap my chest on your back & lift my free left knee up & try to smack it on your chest.....then try to stretch my right leg back & try to stretch it out & snatch it away from your grip if possible...& at the same time try to press my Chest Very hard on your upper back trying to push your face towards the canvas....The Crowd cheering to this Terrfic fight as our Strengths are also tested as i try to bow you down continuously with my full pressure down & down on your upper back..YEAaHHH !!!
YT3

fearfera:        I drop to a knee and try a takedown which is stopped as you bend and throw some weight down onto my back. I have to use one hand to steady myself as I have 2 knees and 1 hand on the mat for balance. I feel a hard knee in my chest which ends up with me grunting "ummpphhhh" from the good connection. With you on top of me and opposite, I try to twist so firstly I am sat with my back to you before trying to continue turning to try and loosen your grip and break away, with the hope of standing the fight back up. The crowd are excited to see the action going full tilt as my team ask me to work through the pain "Keep working Fera, you have to work hard!".. yt 4

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I manage to put you down...you are trying to balance you....you sat with your back on my chest.....then then you suddenly try to turn twist ...& try to loosen my grip & try to come up in a standing position...I could not resist you pick yourself on your two legs...but i had a better leverage...i Smack you hard on the back wall...& throw a wild right knee on your left abs side....trying to Smack...& then try to swing your body in my arms to the right & try to throw my right leg on your left trying for a sweep to get you down on side of the wall ...absolutely beside the wall. Crowd is witnessing a smacking fight between us now...they must be enjoying. YT4

fearfera:        The fight gets scrappy as I try and regain my positioning. I manage to get myself spun around to face you again and stood up but it ends up with me being pressed against the cage again. I try and get some sort of grip as your knee crashes into my abs, forcing some spittle from my mouth. It makes me cover up as you try and smash me with your high left. Because I was protecting myself it meant that your swing and sweep works, sliding me down the cage wall to the mat. My back is against the mat and one side of my body is against the wage taking away a lot of maneuvering that I can do. I try to put one foot flat against the cage and try to throw a right punch to your face, trying to quickly get up before you can mount me... yt 5

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            The fight went wild now...my Leg work works....I try to quickly throw my legs on your legs...& try to get your legs inside me by side as we wrestle on the cage...Our Legs Wresling....& you manage to connect a hard on my face...you were under me...my left hand holding your neclkclosely..my right arm was free so in reverse ..i Smack two punches with my right on your left face....& try to slide my butts for a good mouniting...mtc
But you put a Flat foot on then cage try to use it....& try to push away....I leap on to you..try to grip you before you slide out of me....i press my left elbow hard on the shocket of your right shoulder & gave a hard painful press on it...as my right elbow is trying to mount hard on the mat trying manage your chest under me...as the legs wrestle..but good i have kept your legs in side me...I know you can't throw a good right punch on me as you are struggling & having a less space & position as i try to mount you under me now....Legs wrestling hard down the line. YT5

fearfera:        After I connect you grip my throat and hold me down for 2 good right punches. They batter ym face and add to the bruising already showing on my face. They rock me which gives you time to painfully sink that elbow into my shoulder, securing a mount on me. My legs inbetween your legs I feel constricted. I  try to turn towards my back underneath you with the aim of trying to crawl out of this mount. My team shouting a lot now "Fera get out of that mount, escape! Escape!"... yt 6
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            You are trying to slide out of my mount...as we slide ...our feets again turn towards the cage....& our heads towards the center of the cage....i think now i have to Act fast,,,..My hands were quite open ...I try to make room to throw some good punches on your face from both sides ...trying to push aside your hands with my elbows on both sides...trying to make a good room....& then I start smaking your face from both sides..with my fists...lets see if you can stop that now..Yt6

fearfera:        As I move you move with me and your first couple of punches rock me hard as you slam home on either side of my face, it turns me back onto my back as I start to put my hands up to defend, surrendering to your mount. As my hands go up your elbows snake around them and push them, forcing me to try and fight your elbows away, as I do that you start smacking my face side to side with your fists. My legs are stretched out and I am flat on my back as your fists slam my head repeatedly. I try to get my hands up in defence, trying to stop the attacks. The ref leans in taking a good look... yt 7

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            You raise your hands in defence...& punches raining on your hands..but not able to connect your face as you cover it....I keep your legs inside mine thats a good thing....Now I plan to get & sit on your chest & try to blow your face now...I am smaking your hands hard may be they will break if you dont remove your hands now....punching head was not allowed ...so m punching & trying to remove your hand cover from your face as knees are digged very hard on both side of your waist as even if you try to turn your hip I have my guard..so no worries i kepp you punching...'GO ON GO ON FOR A KILL MONA..." My Couch Encouraging me now...YT7

fearfera:        You have me in an impossible situation as you hammer my guard. I am pinned down and as you hammer you eventually knock one of my hands away. That gives you space to start smacking face face. Your fists rain down on my face adding to my bruising. You land 3 punches before my guard drops and I look woozy. You land another 3 shots to my face, bouncing my head off the canvas, as you land a fourth shot the referee has seen enough and he moves in to put an arm between us "Stop!" he commands as you hammer my face with unprotected blows.... yt8

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I Jump back on my feets..with my hands Up..throwing Kisses....you are lying down.....& i m jumping & sliding sides ways on the cage throwing kisses to my fans..mean while the cage door was opened & my  team picks my up on their shoulders...I heave lots of flying kisses to the crowd....Waiting when my team will put me down..& i will go to you for concealing you
YT8

fearfera:        As the ref commands stop you jump up. I lay on the canvas, my face bruised as my team run to me and try to wipe my face gently with a towel. I look beaten up as they check I'm not hurt badly. They help me get to my feet slowly, my shoulders drooped as they try and cover my bruising with a baseball cap, but the cameras can still clearly see the red and purple patches on my face. You walk up to me as I look a little dizzy... yt
https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/dc/e2/julia-budd-070919-ftr_19jzdrt2qx1hc13oheg2i1xj69.jpg?t=-602883037&quality=100

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            My team puts me down from their laps..I immediately go to you to check if you are badly bruised....I see you laid down....but could not meet both ends....at one end i think I need to help you..on the other can't resist me from enjoying.Is she Ok..I ask your team....hey you ok...I lay my hands for a moment on my knees. Yt

fearfera:        My team give you the nod and I can muster up a very small "I'm ok". I stand slowly and the referee calls you over. He grabs hold of my wrist as my team gives us space in the middle. The referee stood between us holding our wrists down. The announcer is then heard "Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has stopped this contest at 2 minutes 45 seconds of the second round, declaring your winner BY TKO!!!! MONA..... The INDIAN DESTORYERRRRRRRR DEYYYYYYYYYY!!!" The crowd roar as the ref raises your hand and keeps mine by his side. I look down at the mat and start to feel the pain in my body as the adrenaline wears off... yt
https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/002/612/737/d3317c795892505e2bb7663cf73d3928_crop_exact.jpg?w=2975&h=2048&q=85
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Y24viD0oC4QMDNAxbFatw_pIM-c=/0x0:4742x3172/1200x800/filters:focal(1547x177:2305x935)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/58583219/914009382.jpg.0.jpg
[Image]

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I was very Happy when the Referee raised my hands up....I waved some flying kissed again for my fans....as the atmosphere cooled down a bit i turn to you for a gentle soft hug...well played Feranita..I said...trying to shake hands too now bare..Yt

fearfera:        I take in the cheers of the announcement and have my head facing the mat. You turn to me and  offer a hug which I accept. You then try to shake hands which I also accept "Thank you. I'd like a rematch sometime in the future if you are up for that."... yt

Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I feel your hand in my hand...I will always like to play you again...I liked you body against me...hope we do 3rd round next when we meet....I tap my palm slowly on your right face
fearfera:        End scene?
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I think yes
fearfera:        Very good fight
Well contested
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            I think the Round 2 had a fabulous Start....There was a great back & forth
fearfera:        It was ferocious
Indian_girlfighter - Mona:            Yes feranita it was a ferocious start
I m thank full you liked the fight

« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 10:18:16 AM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: Perfect MMA with Great Fera
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 07:39:29 PM »
It was a great fight from great fighters, well done

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 07:54:15 PM »

Thanks, good profile. Would like to meet you.
Want to test World bests

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2022, 12:06:55 AM »

we already met,im Niloo, queenofsex on trillian

Offline ccunain

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 09:04:39 AM »
So PROUD of you BOTH. CONGRATULATIONS to both of you for accepting the CHALLENGE and a GREAT match. Keep it up. Both of you are real CHAMPIONS..!! 

D69X

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 06:26:41 PM »
Great fight!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 06:50:33 PM »

we already met,im Niloo, queenofsex on trillian

Yes niloo I came to know this later dear...hugs
Want to test World bests

Offline Morgan Raine

• Wanna wrestle?
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2022, 09:21:09 AM »
Congrats Mona on a hard fought victory over a worthy quality opponent!  You both gave it your all and fought well, producing a highly entertaining matchup.  Looking forward to reading the rematch in the future!  :)