News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Raquel Welch's Victim

• 23 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Raquel Welch's Victim
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2022, 06:01:19 AM »
I love the idea of a slightly older Raquel taking on a young Adrienne Barbeau! Lots of breast action for sure. I would predict Adrienne gets an early lead but the wily Welch comes back in the end to defeat her challenger.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2022, 06:35:45 PM »
I think the producers of "Wonder Woman" would have been wise to cast Welch as the Cheetah... Imagine the ratings to see Raquel sink her "claws" into Lynda Carters tits

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2022, 06:50:06 PM »
I think the producers of "Wonder Woman" would have been wise to cast Welch as the Cheetah... Imagine the ratings to see Raquel sink her "claws" into Lynda Carters tits

.....or as a hot-to-trot military widow hoping to sink her claws into Steve Trevor, who challenges Lynda Cater to fight her without Wonder Woman's superpowers.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2022, 08:39:45 PM »

.....or as a hot-to-trot military widow hoping to sink her claws into Steve Trevor, who challenges Lynda Cater to fight her without Wonder Woman's superpowers.

. . . . . or all of the above!!!!!!!  :D

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2022, 12:17:09 PM »
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:17:51 PM by Patrick »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2022, 12:19:22 PM »

Imagine the ratings to see Raquel sink her "claws" (and "fangs" ?) into Lynda Carters tits

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2022, 04:06:56 PM »

Imagine the ratings to see Raquel sink her "claws" (and "fangs" ?) into Lynda Carters tits

Don't think that Lynda wouldn't be doing the same to Raquel.  And both in the hair and using their legs on each other.  It would be a ratings epic!

Offline Attaguy

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2022, 06:57:41 PM »
Here's the link to a story I posted a few years ago about Raquel taking on Carter

www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=76408.msg549521#msg549521

Offline Yuanmonos

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2022, 04:47:42 AM »
Pam Dawber after a fierce, intense catfight.

{alt}

Here's a picture of Raquel Welch, in her prime, looking down on the wreckage of her latest catfight challenger.

Who is she looking at?

Well, in my mind it would be my friend's mom, also in her prime. They are around the same age and there were countless times I fantasized about Raquel dominating her.

But as far as another celebrity is concerned it would have to be Adrienne Barbeau.