News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Raquel Welch's Victim

• 23 Replies

Offline Attaguy

Raquel Welch's Victim
« on: March 20, 2022, 04:04:42 PM »
Here's a picture of Raquel Welch, in her prime, looking down on the wreckage of her latest catfight challenger.

Who is she looking at?

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
Re: Raquel Welch's Victim
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 05:44:51 PM »
Kate Beckinsale (also in her prime) who she mauled in a fierce hairpulling catball catfight. Raquel dominated by being on top of Kate for (approx.) 80% - 90% of the fight. The remaining 10% - 20% wasn't so unequal but at no point was Kate dominant. Kate may have gotten on top of Raquel a few times, but even those were brief as Raquel pulled Kate's hair mercilessly, rolled her off the top of her, onto her back and pounced on top of her again, crushing her beneath.

At least that's how I like to imagine it going.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 06:05:45 PM »
Angie Dickinson, after Racquel acted on a hunch that Angie wasn't a fighter and cornering her on a movie set.

Online creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 07:18:33 PM »
Stefanie Powers.  They were both young in their prime but Rachel easily defeated weak Stefanie

Offline Raypops

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 07:47:36 PM »
 Claudia Cardinale,  Ann-Margret

Offline VAKris

• Late 40's female
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 04:25:36 AM »
Sophia Loren.   Raquel looking down after winning the Hollywood Catfighting Championship.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 02:25:02 PM »
Gotta be Jackie Burdett (Helena Kallianiotes). The mortal enemy of K. C. Carr (Raquel Welch) in Kansas City Bomber.

They had an epic, physical fight on the track in the movie. It got a bit rough during filming and they just had to see who the real woman is when there isn't a script.  ;D

Offline Attaguy

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 05:11:37 PM »
Gotta be Jackie Burdett (Helena Kallianiotes). The mortal enemy of K. C. Carr (Raquel Welch) in Kansas City Bomber.

They had an epic, physical fight on the track in the movie. It got a bit rough during filming and they just had to see who the real woman is when there isn't a script.  ;D

I just found that fight online a few days ago. Its a shame they fought in nearly pitch dark. Nevertheless, you could tell that once "K.C." took over she let "Jackie" have 6 or 7 headshots before the fight got broken up.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 06:34:07 PM »
That side of the road fight wasn't bad. Actually, the match race (fight on skates) wasn't bad either.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 11:38:09 AM »
I remember that film!

Didn't Raquel get her arm broken?

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2022, 10:21:28 PM »
raquel was my celeb champ andsurvived many brutal challegers, Here she stares at Ursala Andres

Offline Keano2

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2022, 08:51:39 PM »
Linda Evans

If only Raquel had been successful in securing the role of Alexis in Dynasty we could have witnessed some epic catfights between two very capable women who did not mind getting rough, as opposed to poor Joan Collins who was no real match for Linda. Raquel's Alexis may have even emerged on top in some of their spats

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2022, 11:46:55 PM »
Apart from my own mother, who I regularly fantasised taking a beating from Raquel Welch, it would be the slighty over-rated french blonde bombshell Brigitte Bardot
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 10:36:47 AM »
Bardot, Cardinale, Powers, Fonda, Anders and Loren.
Maybe Kim Novak too.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2022, 10:08:15 PM »
Here's a picture of Raquel Welch, in her prime, looking down on the wreckage of her latest catfight challenger.

Who is she looking at?

Well, in my mind it would be my friend's mom, also in her prime. They are around the same age and there were countless times I fantasized about Raquel dominating her.

But as far as another celebrity is concerned it would have to be Adrienne Barbeau.