News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Greatest Topless Boxers

• 17 Replies

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
Re: Greatest Topless Boxers
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2022, 04:25:59 PM »
It takes a lot of guts for a woman to step in to the ring and take her top off to box. Who do you rate as being among the best?

For me…
Blake Mitchell - many of her fights were scripted, but a couple got real. She had a had it all, a great body and attitude
Stephanie Fox - Boxed for Bad Apple a few times and did body boxing for Action Sports. Not afraid to put it on the line, particularly with smaller gloves. Stunning fighter.
The best of all though?……
Got to be Chantel Lace - super fit athlete who knew what the fans wanted to see, nearly always boxing topless and in a thong. A real show off when it came to peeling off her top for a fight, not afraid to go for the tits or take a tit punch. Shame she never boxed with smaller gloves.

Never heard of Bad Apple before. Sounds like a company I should look up. Any good links, or are they out of business? Thanks Cobalt90
Who else  should be on this list?

Bad Apple are long since defunct but Rockin-Roxanne has pretty much all their catalog available for sale.

WrestleWiki has some details about the company at https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Bad_Apple_Productions and Chantel and Christina have their own pages within the site if you check out the Wrestlers link.

There are loads of Bad Apple fights that are still hard to get hold of. Really want to see Debbie vs Dena and Dena vs Nectar.

Gianna vs Candice looks like a good one too.

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2022, 06:48:17 PM »
Ines looks to be back at Fighting Dolls and Andy has just demolished Anastacia again.

They’ve got to put these two together. The two best real topless boxers out there. Andy has pace, Ines has power. Tops off and let them go at it
Let’s see who’s the champion.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2022, 09:22:03 PM »
Petra from DWW / FD????