News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Greatest Topless Boxers

• 17 Replies

Offline dms492

• Show me a good topless boxing fight and I’m there.
Greatest Topless Boxers
« on: March 22, 2022, 07:48:38 PM »
It takes a lot of guts for a woman to step in to the ring and take her top off to box. Who do you rate as being among the best?

For me…
Blake Mitchell - many of her fights were scripted, but a couple got real. She had a had it all, a great body and attitude
Stephanie Fox - Boxed for Bad Apple a few times and did body boxing for Action Sports. Not afraid to put it on the line, particularly with smaller gloves. Stunning fighter.
The best of all though?……
Got to be Chantel Lace - super fit athlete who knew what the fans wanted to see, nearly always boxing topless and in a thong. A real show off when it came to peeling off her top for a fight, not afraid to go for the tits or take a tit punch. Shame she never boxed with smaller gloves.

Who else  should be on this list?

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Greatest Topless Boxers
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 09:38:53 PM »
Stephanie Fox and Chantel Lace faced each other in a Bad Apple production. I would place Ariel X on the list.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 10:00:57 PM »
Pam Manning
Belinda Belle
Quisha

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 12:05:17 PM »
Stephanie Fox and Chantel Lace are probably the best two boxers of all (IMHO) - they had two sensational matches for Bad Apple, the first somehow being declared a draw although, as the disgusted look on Chantel's face showed, she had clearly won. The two later had a rematch, and this time there was no room for dispute as Chantel took a decisive victory. Some of the DWW girls were excellent and enthusiastic boxers - Jana N and Edita to name but two - while the long-lasting rivalry between Robin and Tina Antman (Bjornson) produced some great hard-hitting action in bouts for Les Femmes Fatales and Cal Supreme. Finally, a mention in despatches for Bindi and Miranda of Festelle who produced a surprisingly full-on boxing bout in FV81-3, Chelsea  and Liz likewise in FV136-3 and any of Lucy Brand's boxing bouts for either Festelle or TPC.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 02:29:47 PM »
 Pam Manning
 Blake Mitchell
 I liked Uschi from California Supreme . She fought a young Pam Manning. I know they were old school behind closed door type of fights, a little scripted, but I enjoyed her in them.
 Any of the girls from Bad Apple Productions. 

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 06:47:05 PM »
Habe anyonr
Jana n Vs Denise

Are there cool Mixed Boxing?

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2022, 07:10:45 PM »
Renee was really good iirc.  She had a match for AA in the 90s where she totally knocked out her opponent. 

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2022, 07:24:10 PM »
  Andy from Fighting-dolls    think she is unbeaten in boxing
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline dms492

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 11:36:04 AM »
  Andy from Fighting-dolls    think she is unbeaten in boxing

She’s SO good. Marisa gave her a hell of a fight, but nobody has come close since. Would seem that Ines could be a good challenger, but they’ve never put them together in the ring for some reason.

Offline dms492

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2022, 11:40:08 AM »
Stephanie Fox and Chantel Lace faced each other in a Bad Apple production. I would place Ariel X on the list.

Wish Stephanie had put up more of a fight in that second bout. Ariel X effectively retired Chantel - peppered her boobs with big shots in her final fight and she decided to move behind the camera after that.

Offline dms492

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2022, 11:41:51 AM »
Haven’t seen many of Dena’s fights at Bad Apple, but heard she was good? Sounds like her vs Chantel would have made a good fight.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2022, 01:12:28 PM »
Haven’t seen many of Dena’s fights at Bad Apple, but heard she was good? Sounds like her vs Chantel would have made a good fight.
Which reminds me that the Chantel vs Christina Deja bout at Bad Apple was also one of the best genuine fights I have seen.

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 04:27:01 PM »
Which reminds me that the Chantel vs Christina Deja bout at Bad Apple was also one of the best genuine fights I have seen.

Was going to post this. I'm a huge Deja fan and I wish she'd done more matches. She and Chantel had a wrestling match with Bad Apple too that got a bit ... frisky. Love it.

You can find these videos online pretty easily just by searching. I'd be very surprised if Bad Apple still exists in any form, but honestly I haven't tried to find out.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 10:09:24 PM »
Stephanie Fox and Chantel Lace are probably the best two boxers of all (IMHO) - they had two sensational matches for Bad Apple, the first somehow being declared a draw although, as the disgusted look on Chantel's face showed, she had clearly won. The two later had a rematch, and this time there was no room for dispute as Chantel took a decisive victory. Some of the DWW girls were excellent and enthusiastic boxers - Jana N and Edita to name but two - while the long-lasting rivalry between Robin and Tina Antman (Bjornson) produced some great hard-hitting action in bouts for Les Femmes Fatales and Cal Supreme. Finally, a mention in despatches for Bindi and Miranda of Festelle who produced a surprisingly full-on boxing bout in FV81-3, Chelsea  and Liz likewise in FV136-3 and any of Lucy Brand's boxing bouts for either Festelle or TPC.

I wish Lucy Brand had done more in the wrestling/catfight world. She was my favorite when I got into this. Shame she doesn't pop up online or anything. Last I heard, she had moved to Spain with her mom.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2022, 03:51:43 PM »
It takes a lot of guts for a woman to step in to the ring and take her top off to box. Who do you rate as being among the best?

For me…
Blake Mitchell - many of her fights were scripted, but a couple got real. She had a had it all, a great body and attitude
Stephanie Fox - Boxed for Bad Apple a few times and did body boxing for Action Sports. Not afraid to put it on the line, particularly with smaller gloves. Stunning fighter.
The best of all though?……
Got to be Chantel Lace - super fit athlete who knew what the fans wanted to see, nearly always boxing topless and in a thong. A real show off when it came to peeling off her top for a fight, not afraid to go for the tits or take a tit punch. Shame she never boxed with smaller gloves.

Never heard of Bad Apple before. Sounds like a company I should look up. Any good links, or are they out of business? Thanks Cobalt90
Who else  should be on this list?

Bad Apple are long since defunct but Rockin-Roxanne has pretty much all their catalog available for sale.

WrestleWiki has some details about the company at https://www.wrestlewiki.com/wiki/Bad_Apple_Productions and Chantel and Christina have their own pages within the site if you check out the Wrestlers link.