News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Help identifying clip

• 11 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Help identifying clip
« on: March 24, 2022, 02:58:38 PM »
Hi.

Do anybody  know the name/producer  of the following clip?

https://spankbang.com/3schk/video/gf+fucks+up+man+stealer

Thanks

Offline wrestlingcouple

Re: Help identifying clip
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 10:40:09 PM »
Not sure but that looks like The back Ally Gym Carolina Catfights

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2022, 06:48:10 AM »
Hi.

Do anybody  know the name/producer  of the following clip?

https://spankbang.com/3schk/video/gf+fucks+up+man+stealer

Thanks
It's crystal vs denika from Carolina Catfights/Back alley gym

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 02:14:21 PM »
@ wrestlingcouple & jaybee: Thank you,  guys! Appreciated!

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2022, 09:44:06 PM »
Anybody got more links to Carolina Catfights/Backalley Gym stuff? I was huge fan back in the day! I especially enjoyed when "Smothering Shannon" would dominate some poor weak girl!

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 03:29:09 PM »
who cares? it's painstakingly bad. so utter fake and lousy in every way

Offline randomman

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:37:39 PM »
Anybody got more links to Carolina Catfights/Backalley Gym stuff? I was huge fan back in the day! I especially enjoyed when "Smothering Shannon" would dominate some poor weak girl!

Yeah, funny story about that...

Unlike

claims, it wasn't fake.  In fact, there was blackmail involved in some of the combatants. It went to court even and is partly why they shut down.  I remember downloading a PDF of the actual criminal complaint.  I'll see what I can dig up on google.

Found this out in my research on real-world underground fight groups.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2022, 05:00:34 PM »

Yeah, funny story about that...

Unlike

claims, it wasn't fake.  In fact, there was blackmail involved in some of the combatants. It went to court even and is partly why they shut down.  I remember downloading a PDF of the actual criminal complaint.  I'll see what I can dig up on google.

Found this out in my research on real-world underground fight groups.
WAIT A MINUTE :o !.... You can't just drop a bombshell like this and just leave it at that you have to elaborate a little bit ;D. Some people don't have crazy connections, or social media/internet savvy and it's nowhere on any internet search I just tried. You don't have to do a five paragraph explanation but just a little bit more insight into what happened would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 05:54:21 PM by jaybee »

Offline randomman

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 04:34:02 AM »
I should clarify that the connection to the Back Alley gym is primarily supposition on my part -- the timing is right (occurring around 2003 and beyond) and I think it's the same people involved, but I am human, and I can make errors. 

There are a lot of links on the case.  This one contains the claim itself as a PDF Link..

More information can be found here, and here.

Since this was filed in 2016, an article from 2018 tells how things went down.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2022, 04:33:31 PM »
I should clarify that the connection to the Back Alley gym is primarily supposition on my part -- the timing is right (occurring around 2003 and beyond) and I think it's the same people involved, but I am human, and I can make errors. 

There are a lot of links on the case.  This one contains the claim itself as a PDF Link..

More information can be found here, and here.

Since this was filed in 2016, an article from 2018 tells how things went down.
Thanks for the info, I'd not heard about this story. I'm curious to know if this is infact related to Carolina Catfights because on camera everything seemed to be going good. Non of the girls ever looked uncomfortable or hesitant to be doing what they were doing and all the guys who ever appeared on camera didn't look like slimeballs. Perhaps (if this is related to Carolina catfights) they were unaware of what the victim was going through prior to filming, or in her personal life?

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline randomman

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2022, 09:21:19 PM »
Thanks for the info, I'd not heard about this story. I'm curious to know if this is infact related to Carolina Catfights because on camera everything seemed to be going good. Non of the girls ever looked uncomfortable or hesitant to be doing what they were doing and all the guys who ever appeared on camera didn't look like slimeballs. Perhaps (if this is related to Carolina catfights) they were unaware of what the victim was going through prior to filming, or in her personal life?

It's part of the reason why I am hesitant.  I mostly link them via visual similarity between the accused and one of the presenters that I've seen.  From what little info I have, their names were not mentioned in the material. 

Location and Similarity visually are close, but it's not 100%, that's for sure.