News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hooter's Title Match

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Hooter's Title Match
« on: March 24, 2022, 10:37:04 PM »
This was a sequel to another story I wrote, unsure if I posted either here, but wanted to see if there was any interest since I have an idea for a breastaurant elimination match in the same vein as this.

Hooters Title Match
By Stone Kidman

The waitress wrestling had gotten so popular the restaurant purchased a full sized ring and set it up behind the Hooter's in the back parking lot. A tent covered it from any inclement weather but it was a cloudless night as the rows of men packed all sides of the ring while Jay introduced the two fighters. Tasha had come out first, the nineteen year old ebony waitress was 5'04" and a slender 124 pounds. Her white and orange baseball jersey style crop top exposed her firm tummy, her 36C cups pushing up to expose plenty of cleavage, while her orange short shorts were hiked up to show off the teen's plump little ass. Her long braids hung down just above that tight backside as the men cheered when she raised her fist while being introduced.

"And coming to the ring," Jay said as a thumping techno beat started to play over the loudspeaker, "the Hooters of Texas defending champion...Cindeeee!" The bubbly twenty two year old blonde came skipping to the ring, the gold belt slung over her shoulder as she blew kisses to the droves of horny men at ringside. Cindy was slightly taller at 5'06" and an athletic 129 pounds. Her standard uniform, white shirt and orange shorts, belied her rank as head of the female staff without donning the flair of stickers, signifying her seniority. Her tanned, toned body flexed as she stepped through the ropes; brushing past her ebony opponent.

Cindy stood on the second rope, raising the belt above her head, after Jay had to step between the two women. She still held it aloft, like she was keeping it out of reach of Tasha, after Cindy stepped down to turn and face the petite teen. Jay made sure neither came to blows until the bell was rung as he held his hand out until Cindy proffered the title to the tall, well built referee.

"Can't wait to fuck up that pretty face of yours, hoe," Tasha said after Jay handed the belt off to the time keeper, "you ain't gonna get shit for tips when I'm done." Cindy just smirked and licked her lips slowly as Jay stepped between the two to go over the rules. "I'm going to go easy because it's a title match but you have to obey my commands at all times or you will be put in a penalty hold," implying how he had to lock Tasha in a full nelson in her previous match.

"Don't worry," Cindy said offhandedly, "this ugly bitch won't be able to lay a hand on me the entire match." Jay had to press a hand on Tasha's shoulder to keep her back before he continued. Choking was illegal but, because the rules were relaxed, the fighter would receive a ten count warning before he penalized them. It was no count out, one fall, first to make their opponent submit or cum would win. "Open palm slaps to the face only," he reiterated, "but any blows below the throat are legal. No eye gouging or biting, otherwise anything else goes unless I order you to stop."

He backed the women up as Tasha gave her opponent the middle finger before the bell finally rang. The crowd cheered and shouted for their favorites as the pair circled. "Stupid blonde bitch, what you got, huh,” Tasha asked as she swung slaps at Cindy's face that the blonde mostly blocked. "Bitch you only got that belt because you're good on your back," Tasha continued, swinging loud slaps which cracked off of Cindy's arms as the blonde waited to feel out her opponent. "Gonna show everyone you nothin' but a cheap hoe," were the last words she uttered before Cindy caught the black teen's wrist.

"Is that so," Cindy asked after she bent Tasha's wrist back sharply, drawing a hiss from the ebony waitress, before the blonde shot five rapid punches at the teen's tummy. Tasha grunted, bending slightly at the waist, before Cindy grabbed her opponent's long braids and flipped her opponent over with a hairmare. The crowd roared as Tasha's back slammed hard into the mat before she was pulled up by her hair again, only for Cindy to drive a knee into the black teen's midsection. She whipped Tasha to the ropes; Cindy followed directly behind her and ended up knocking the petite waitress out of the ring with a clothesline, tumbling head over heel onto the floor mats.

"I knew you were all mouth," Cindy said, tsking a little, while she casually stepped through the ropes and walked down the wooden ring steps. "See I got to be champion because I did my homework," she continued while the blonde approached the black waitress. Tasha had been slow to get to her feet and Cindy kicked her opponent in the ribs while she crawled along the floor mats. "I'm sure a dumb hoe like you wouldn't know anything about using her brain," Cindy sneered as she kicked Tasha again.

"Ugh, fuck you bitch," the teen growled angrily as she lay on her back, clutching her sides. "I guess you need to do more learning," Cindy said, almost exasperated, before she stomped down on Tasha's tummy. The black girl sat up coughing hoarsely before the blonde pulled up the front of Tasha's white top and bra; exposing her brown breasts. She slapped the teen's C cups before digging her nails in, clawing them, as the ebony waitress flailed about before a final kick to the stomach made her curl up in a fetal position.

"Let me hear that nasty mouth of yours now," Cindy said as she pulled Tasha up to her feet with her braids. The blonde deftly ducked a punch from the petite teen before she drove Tasha's head into the side of the ring by her braids, sending the black waitress to her knees. Cindy pulled her opponent up with a wedgie, saying maybe Tasha just needed the right motivation to learn, before she picked her opponent up and dropped her crotch-first onto the steel guardrail. Tasha's mouth opened wide in pain and shock as the men in the front row were going wild, grabbing her black titties, before the blonde told the teen to go do some homework.

She slapped Tasha hard enough to make the ebony teen tumble into the throngs of horny men. She was stripped topless, with many hands squeezing her tits roughly; some even sucking or biting on her nipples as she screamed while her legs kicked wildly on the floor. Finally, Cindy reached over and grabbed the teen by her braids; dragging Tasha back over the guardrail.

"Have you learned not to mess with the best," Cindy asked cheerily before she threw the black waitress back in the ring. Tasha crawled to the ropes to pull herself up; several of the men had taken liberties by slapping and making her suck their cocks. She spat out the taste of their sweaty dicks when she was about to grab the middle rope as Cindy approached from behind.

"Stupid blonde hoe," Tasha grumbled as she had her head pulled back by her braids when Cindy gave another tsking sound. "Guess you need to learn another lesson," the champion said and shoved the black teen's throat across the center rope. She laid her thigh along the back of Tasha's neck, asking her opponent if her tits were sore from all her loyal patrons, while the blonde reached around to claw Tasha's C cups. Jay came over to nonchalantly do his warning count as Cindy nimbly bounced to her feet, freeing Tasha, at nine.

The black girl fell to the mat, coughing and holding her throat, when she was pulled up with a handful of hair and a wedgie. Cindy remarked that she enjoyed the new uniform orange shorts Tasha had worn as she drove them so far up the teen's ass they disappeared between her light brown cheeks, before she threw her opponent out through the middle ropes on the other side of the ring. Tasha was in a daze after she landed on the floormats with a thud and tumbled several feet while Cindy daintily stepped out onto the apron before she sat down on the edge of the ring and dropped to the floor.

"It's a shame a hoe like you teased the men on one side while not giving the others any satisfaction," the blonde giggled as she pulled Tasha up by her braids. The black girl looked out of it as her legs wobbled before Cindy pressed her opponent against the side of the ring; the beautiful blonde planted a deep kiss on her ebony rival while she slid a hand down the front of Tasha's shorts. Cindy repeated the same maneuver from before instead of slamming her opponent's crotch on the metal barrier, she gently lifted Tasha's leg to straddle the guardrail before she took a seat behind her.

"Bet a hoe like you fucks anything, don't you," Cindy said while she held onto Tasha's hips so the pair ground their crotches against the top metal bar. The ebony teen began moaning, saying the blonde wasn't fighting fair, before Cindy turned Tasha's head to the side so the pair resumed their french kiss from earlier. The men in the front row were blatantly groping the breasts of both waitresses before Cindy broke the kiss to step off the rail and ran Tasha's crotch along the length until the ebony teen fell off and into the throngs of horny men.

They summarily stripped Tasha nude, one of the men holding up the black girl's orange shorts and thong as a trophy, while the nude waitress had her mouth, ass and pussy stuffed with cock. The horny clientele were not kind, calling the beaten teen a bitch and a slut; slapping her backside raw while some twisted her titties until Tasha sobbed from being spitroasted.

The blonde waited until after several members had used the teen for their gratification before Cindy reached over and pulled the beleaguered Tasha back into the ring by her braids. Now completely nude, Cindy asked if the hoe had learned her lesson yet. Despite the beating, Tasha still told the blonde to go fuck herself, which presumably Cindy surmised, as the champion stepped out of her own shorts and even wiggled off her white panties for the crowd's enjoyment.

"I knew a hoe like you needed to be broken in the hard way," Cindy said as she squatted down to stuff her panties in Tasha's mouth. The champ dragged Tasha across the mat by her braids before she flipped the teen over and sat down on her lower back, yanking the black waitress's head back by her braids before she locked in a camel clutch. Tasha tried to scream when Cindy began torturing the black girl's tits, digging her claws in to crush and maul them before twisting the nipples fiercely. Fortunately,the gag kept Tasha from submitting, until Cindy tired of her mammary assault and dragged Tasha over to the corner by her braids.

"Let's see what a tough little hoe you really are," Cindy said, blowing the hair out of her face as she tied Tasha's braids to the top turnbuckle to hold the teen upright while the blonde teed off with punches to the teen's tits and tummy. The champ used her opponent like a heavy bag, slamming her fists deep into the black girl's stomach before driving hooks and uppercuts into Tasha's abused breasts. Whenever she tried to block a blow, Cindy would slap the teen repeatedly, ordering the black waitress to keep her arms out or else she'd get worse.

Finally her legs gave out as Tasha's braids were ripped from her scalp when she fell to the canvas. Cindy pulled the teen up by her remaining braids—some had been extracted as souvenirs by the audience—before gently sucking on Tasha's nipples. She alternated between each nipple, kissing and sucking on them passionately, before Cindy slid her hand between the black girl's legs; fingering her, after draping Tasha's thigh over the middle rope. Cindy eventually lifted her head to ask if the ebony waitress was ready to be a hoe, while she edged Tasha's clit with one hand.

A simple shake of the head while gagged was the only refusal Tasha could muster which angered Cindy who flipped the teen out with a hairmare, whipping the black girl around by her braids several times before finally squatting down to lift Tasha onto her shoulders. The crowd was amazed as the blonde bent the black teen over her back with a torture rack submission. She clawed Tasha's tit with one hand while rubbing the black teen's clit hard with her other as she was bent in half before asking Tasha if she was ready to be a hoe. Sobbing in agony, her gag finally falling out, Tasha screamed yes; she'd do anything her champion wanted.

The crowd applauded as Cindy dropped Tasha to the mat only to lift one of the naked black girl's legs. She stepped between them and slammed their pussies together, using the teen's left leg for balance, Cindy tribbed Tasha; grinding their clits together, while the blonde ordered her opponent to tell everyone what a hoe she was.

"I'm your fucking slut hoe, oh god I'm gonna cum, fuck me...use me...I'm just a hooooooooe!" Tasha screamed while her body spasmed from an intense orgasm as the crowd erupted in cheers. Cindy continued to trib the black teen until she begged the blonde to stop; the sensitivity of her clit made her body thrash on the mat as if she was being electrocuted. Cindy continued, asking if Tasha was ready to be her hoe; to give up the Hooter's life and spend her days being a cumrag for horny men.

"I'll do anything, just please stop," the black girl wailed. Cindy let the teen drop to the mat, allowing Jay to raise her hand while the blonde kept a foot on her defeated opponent's breast. She then dragged Tasha out of the ring by her braids, the ebony teen tried to pull away while being led over to the guardrail but a backhand from the blonde kept her in line. She draped Tasha's stomach over the guardrail, her ass facing the audience. Cindy told the nude black teen she had to finish her off before the men made her cum, to show that she's an obedient slut rather than a complete hoe. The blonde lifted one leg onto the bar Tasha was draped across while telling the men they could use the black girl’s backside until the teen finished her off.

"Lick me good, fucktoy," the blonde giggled before she pulled Tasha's head against her shaved muff by the black girl's braids. The teen moaned with her tongue deep in her champion's twat when she felt two men stuffing their fat cocks inside her pussy. She felt fingers then an object shoved up her ass, it was uncomfortable at first, but feeling the men cum inside her made her pussy hungry for more. She felt another object inserted into her ass when another man took their place in her cxnt before a third forced himself in. She hurriedly licked Cindy's pussy, barely able to breathe while bent across the bar, until she shook so hard from an orgasm that Tasha fell off the guardrail.

"God I knew you were a fuckin' hoe," Cindy said, hands on her hips as she stared down at the still twitching Tasha. She squatted down and had the black girl lick her pussy in a reverse facesit while pulling the teen's thighs back; spreading her wide as the guardrail was separated for the men to continue fucking the loser.

This went on until Cindy had several orgasms before she told the men to backup. The blonde whipped off her own shirt and bra, using them as restraints while she tied Tasha over the backrest of a chair; binding her wrists and ankles to the legs. The blonde told the men to leave money in her tip jar for using the black hoe, who had her mouth stuffed with cock while her tits were squeezed and slapped. More men lined up to fuck both her holes until Tasha was airtight before Cindy walked over to give Jay a titjob with her perky 36B cups.

"After they're done," she said, pausing to lick the tip of the buffed man's nine inch prick, "tie her up in the men's room for anyone to use. She's a cumdump now, just remember to give the champ her cut." She winked up at Jay who couldn't hold back, cumming all over the champion's chest. She licked the tip clean and sauntered over to use Tasha's braids to wipe the semen off.

"Enjoy your new life hoe," the blonde said, making the black teen gag on the man's dick she was enjoying. "Hope you learned your lesson," the blonde hissed as she reached under Tasha's hip and pinched the loser's clit hard enough to make Tasha cum once last time.