News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rough lingerie catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Rough lingerie catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 04:42:28 AM »
I loved this one; particularly the excellent combination armbar/wing lock submission. A very hot wrestling finish.   

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2022, 05:56:15 PM »
https://tubesafari.com/video?id=xv65875067

Star and Amanda go at it again in another close struggle.

I believe they fought on yet another occasion when both wore tank tops and shorts.  If I remember rightly Star was a convincing winner in that clash.   

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 07:29:34 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Tiger80

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 07:53:51 PM »
Nice links.

Thanks

Offline luvacatfight

• Would love to see this lady in a fight
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 11:11:38 PM »
https://tubesafari.com/video?id=xv65875067

Star and Amanda go at it again in another close struggle.

I believe they fought on yet another occasion when both wore tank tops and shorts.  If I remember rightly Star was a convincing winner in that clash.

HOTT!! The fight I'd like to see Nancy in.

With one of the ladies from here.  :)

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 09:21:58 AM »
https://tubesafari.com/video?id=xv65877073

This fight belongs here also.   These ladies  appear to enjoy this fight and are very well matched.   Up to the break I though Eden was going to win but Marnie started the second period with renewed vigour.  Two women who wanted to win provided an excellent fight.  The facial expressions show the intensity, neither  giving ground, always going at each other.

I know Marnie fought Star and was beaten, but does anyone know if Eden had other fights?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 06:52:01 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 06:14:46 PM »
I don't recall seeing Eden in any other fights, and believe that this was her one and only Crystal appearance.  One thing about Marni, whether she won or lost, she could take a lot as well as hand it out.  All of her fights were lengthy and intense.  I've always loved this one in particular. 

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2022, 02:36:11 AM »
Very interesting to hear Marnie's thoughts on her fight, presumably the one with Star, which she lost.  She said her opponent was good at wrestling and she was more a fighter.  In the other fight, although Marnie got some good hits in,  Star got her down in the corner and got on top and really punished Marnie.
Although she pulled Marnie to her knees twice,  Eden had no interest to push her to the floor and get on top.  The fight here was just decided by kicking, hair pulling and hiting.