News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The answer to the question changed his world Part 4

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
The answer to the question changed his world Part 4
« on: March 27, 2022, 01:13:27 AM »
Chapter 4

It was about a week later when the boys had gone fishing and Lisa and Came to give Kim a visit. Dressed in a little black dress Kim was dressed in a gray number exposing her belly and bare feet and leg. She opened the door and said “ I was hoping you would come by, I want to play with someone and you were first on my list.”
Kim stepped in and kicked off her shoes. Lisa smirked and said “ take those pantyhose off, or I’ll end up ripping them off. Kim whispered “slut” and Lisa slapped her hard in the face.”
The two ended up two pair of tangled bare legs with hands in hair as both went to the ground. Their skirts soon hiked up exposing white and black panties.
Bare feet touched as they rolled left and right eventually ending up side by side with thighs locked together.
They exchanged slaps until they interlocked fingers and pressed palms together.
Soon they ended up I a stalemate of entangled thighs and legs.
Lisa brought her face close to Kim’s and gave her a kiss.
They embraced and soon began to feel each other’s breasts. “Slut, no bra.” Kim hissed. Lisa hissed back “ your not wearing one, either, slut.”
“Prove it.” Kim growled and both got up and took off their clothes.
“Told you.” 
Kim smiled, walked up to her and slapped her. “Pay back, bitch”.
The two rushed together crashing “ No boys to stop us, this time.”  Lisa grunted “ you got that right, just us girls.”
They locked up each trying to trip the other. Bare firm legs wrapped around the others breasts smashed together. Each breathlessly exchanging taunts:
“I do want to f*ck your man.”
“I know, and I want your mans cock in me, too.”
“Well, that’s not happening.”
“It will when I make you submit to me.”
“your not women enough for that.”
“we’ll see, bitch.”
Neither tiny women could trip the other so Lisa changed tactics and grabbed at Kim’s crotch.
Kim screamed in surprise and began to try and pull away.
Lisa said “ chicken shit.”
Kim growled and stepped back closer and grabbed an equal amount of pussy flesh.
They locked eyes as each began to maul the others crotch.
“Harder you sqeeze, the harder I do.”
“Ok, I can take it.”
Lisa moved backward as Kim pushed her and they both ended up tripping over the couch.
They broke free as they fell and met up side by side mauling breasts and crotch.
Pain registering on each face “ I guess this beats the sissy hair pulling.”  Lisa gasped.
Kim let go of her breast hold and grabbed Lisa’s hair causing Lisa to curse.
She grabbed Kim’s hair and both yanked on hair as they kept the other hand in the others crotch pulling pubic hair and pinching vaginal lip.
Lisa growled and thrust herself into Kim breaking her hold on her pussy and both grabbed hand fulls of hair as they clashed body to body.
The two ended up in a catball slowly rolling from side to side with their hips and mounds lightly brushing.
Lisa eventually ended up on top and spread her legs wide to keep from being pushed off.
She looked down at Kim and said “ I won this one.”
Kim tried to buck her off and Lisa struggled back. Her breasts giggled with each attempted bucking and Lisa even tried biting at her dangling breasts, but Lisa backed away just far enough and eventually pinned her wrists down.
Lisa ran out of steam and looked up and panting said “ yeah, I guess you won this time, but the boys aren’t here to witness it.
Kim paused for a moment and said “ well, shit, your right.”
“I guess we got the fighting out of the way, now what do you do?”
Kim smiled and spread her legs wide hooking her bare feet against her opponents thighs and forced her legs open.  She smiled and letting go of one of the wrists she had pinned she slowly move her hand down Lisa’s stomach and slowly began to rub her crotch.
Lisa had been tense  but soon let down her guard and soon the two where once more tangled up but instead of scratching, biting and punching they were moaning and kissing. 
“Let’s kiss and make up.” Kim said. And added, “ for now. I still want to kick your ass while our men watch.”
Lisa lay still as Kim moved off of her and soon realized the kissing she was talking about was Kim going into a 69 position.  She warned “ if you bite me, bitch, I’ll bite you back.”
There was no hard biting, but plenty of licking and sucking, nibbling and tonging as each women showed the other how only they can what a women likes done to her down there.