News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Milk Massacre

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Milk Massacre
« on: March 30, 2022, 06:05:24 PM »
Pics of the milk bombs as usual below. Enjoy.

The following story happened about 6 years ago. My best friend dropped the bombshell at the time. We were sitting in a café enjoying a lovely warm autumn afternoon. She had her baby with her, who was only a few months old, and it wasn't long before the little one was hungry.
Quite unashamedly, Anne took out her left breast from her shirt and put her son on to drink. But she was not wearing one of those popular nursing bras, but a leather brassiere.
Of course, she immediately noticed my glances and winked at me.
Her fat breasts were swollen to the max, plump with milk and she was relieved that the baby was hungry.
"HMMM....that feels so good when the pressure goes down. But I just have too much milk. He only manages one breast at a time."
We sat a little away from the other guests and so I turned to my friend, got the shirt over the other breast too and admired the fullness of the boob in her half cup.
"Wow they got so big!"
"I'm at 90DD right now. Before, I was a C cup."
We had always been close and had also gone out to the swingers club together a few times. And so I had little shame and fondled my best friend's hard swollen breasts. I stroked her atrium and nipple and she sighed.
And then drops formed and ran down her stomach.
"Oh no! Katharina! Do something! She won't stop again!"
I thought for a moment, took my hot coffee and held it under the licking teat. Drop after drop fell into the black liquid and I grinned cheekily at Anne, "I think I'm in the mood for latte macchiato today."
With my free hand I stroked the hard veiny breast and squeezed out a little more milk. Immediately several jets came and Anne gave a deep sigh. Her nipple hardened while the warm white breast milk now squirted into my cup in great quantity and completely without my intervention.
Anne whispered, "Oh yes Katha this is so awesome. Milk me!"

I became wet in the crotch at her words and so I pressed hard on her right breast. The rays became more and stronger and after a few minutes my coffee had become very bright.
Anne had closed her eyes and visibly enjoyed breastfeeding on her left tit and getting milked on her right.
"Catherine I need your help. I have a fight coming up and I need a second."
I lowered my head and put my lips over her teat. Immediately the warm milk shot into my mouth and I sucked gently.
"HMMMMFF....thought you...hmmmm.....wouldn't fight after pregnancy."
Now, it must be said by way of explanation that in the years before the baby, my girlfriend kept earning extra money by foxy boxing and oil wrestling.
I greedily gulped down the rough amounts of her milk and luckily neither the waitress nor any other patrons were arriving at the moment.
"Actually, yes. But there are that very solvent customers who are willing to pay a lot for a milk fight."
I slowly detached my lips from her nipple and sensually licked the remains of her milk with my tongue. "But they must be super sensitive right now." My friend nodded and put her son back in the stroller where he fell asleep blissfully full.
Still she made no effort to cover her breasts. She took two tissues and gently pressed them on her large brown areolas to stop the flow of milk from both udders.
"Yes they are. But there's 5000€ for the fight. I can't cancel on that. Those things will be able to take it". She laughed and shook her breasts.
I smiled at her. "I'm with you, mouse. Sure I'll help you." I watched enviously as she lowered her shirt back down over her magnificent bosom, which was now still lush, but not as hard and veiny as it had been a few minutes ago.
"And your opponent?"
"She's breastfeeding, too. We're supposed to box. I'm sure you can imagine what that means."
Oh yes. I could very well. I felt my crotch getting wet at the thought of her luscious naked body in the boxing ring and all that milk....

In the last few years I had been in the audience every now and then when Anne got into the ring. In her boxing matches it was often pretty hot. There was a lot of skin to see, but also the breasts or the intimate region were hit more often and the fighters were really not squeamish to each other. But now I was suddenly in the front row. The host let the fight take place in his mansion and Anne and I were taken to a guest room where we could prepare for the fight.
I took her outfit out of the gym bag and whistled appreciatively. She had opted for a white bust lift of the finest leather, and a thong with the front open. One would certainly get a horny insight into her most intimate zone.
I admired her for her confidence and handling of her extra pounds.
"My God they are full!" No sooner had she undressed than I took her hard swollen milky tits in my hands and kissed them.
Anne's body was soft and round, with a noticeable belly line, stretch marks, and a thick horny ass. She grabbed my ass and said sexily, "When I get through this fight, I hope you'll take good care of me?"
The double meaning of her question made me smile.
She put on her lingerie and the sight was just divine. Her big ass was a highlight in the skimpy thong and her labia peeked out a bit from the opening. Her fat DD milktits were perfectly staged in the bust lift and we both knew they would be the target of endless attacks.
I had chosen an outfit myself that emphasized my big boobs. A skimpy white bikini stretched around my F-cups and a tiny pair of panties had already slipped between my ass cheeks.
I was probably more excited than my girlfriend when it finally went to the ring in the basement.
There were already some people present: Besides a young man who set up two cameras and controlled their settings, sitting on a big red leather couch was the host with his very lightly dressed girlfriend. Damn! The guy was not 30!
He was wearing a Venetian face mask just like his girlfriend and they were both sitting arm in arm. The tight blood young Latina snuggled up to him topless and rubbed over his baggy shorts. The reason was not only her, but obviously Anne's opponent who was already warming up in the ring.

The picture-perfect curvy blonde stretched with pleasure in the ropes. She was topless and wore tight hot pants. Her thick milky tits were the spitting image of Anne's bust and looked scrumptious: Big brown areolas, hard thick nipples and full to bursting with milk. They stood out from the rib cage without sagging in the slightest due to their milk filling.
Her belly, so soon after pregnancy, still had a few extra pounds and was littered with stretch marks.
In her ring corner, her husband stood ready with his boxing gloves.
Anne, however, was now attracting all the attention on her way to the ring. Her tits quivered with every step just like her curvy ass. I also felt the looks on my body and my nipples became hard.
Anne slid through the ropes into the ring and I tied her hard little boxing gloves tightly.
The smell of the leather excited me as much as the fact that here would be two fresh mothers dueling with their swollen milky tits. Not professional fighters, not models, but housewives with their sensitive breasts and bellies.
"Are you ready?"
She nodded. "I'll milk their udders until they hang limp!"
Now it came to the show and the host's girlfriend climbed into the ring herself.
"In the white corner we have Anne, 33 years old, 102kg and 1.72m tall. Her bust size fills 90DD cups and she has fight statistics of 12 wins and 8 losses."
Anne did some shadow boxing and raised her right fist to the ceiling ready to fight. The host applauded and stood up nervously. His erection was barely holding it in his tight briefs and he was visibly nervous.
Then his sexy girlfriend turned to Anne's opponent.
"In the blue corner we have Marie, 26 years old, 87kg, 1.72m tall. Her tits are the same size as her opponent's. She had 3 fights so far, and won all of them."
Her friend applauded again and now took off his panties. "Holy shit!" I couldn't get my mouth closed when I finally saw what he had in his pants! The cock was enormous and almost 30cm long!
His girlfriend brought me back to the boxing match by setting the round length at 3 minutes. The breaks would be one minute long.
But would they even last that long? I could hardly imagine being punched on the breasts let alone full milk breasts!
The gong sounded and the little Latina left the ring and rejoined her rich boyfriend. I exchanged a few glances with the opposing ring corner and Marie's husband made a gesture with his hand simulating the throat slitting.
Was he serious? I wondered how dangerous Anne's opponent really was. My nipples stood up and I would give everything to support my fighter in the best possible way.
The two met in the center of the ring and a brief "touch gloves" ensued. It was only a small gesture, but it showed that they wanted to box as fairly as possible. Was that even possible in a fight in which one was allowed to hurt the most intimate parts of the opponent?
The two circled each other and the first jabs flew into the opponent's guard. Leather crashed into the cover and the curvy asses of the fighters trembled with each impact. Their breasts were so full that both were steadily coming with their upper arms against their own DD's breasts.
BAPP....SMATTT....both were completely out of shape after pregnancy. But the reflexes were right and it took almost half a minute before Anne placed the first hit right in her opponent's face.
Marie's head snapped back momentarily and the guard dropped far enough for Anne to come through with a powerful right to the top of Marie's left breast.
SMACKKK! "UNNGHHHH!" Marie's eyes snapped open as her mammary glands were jammed and she was dazed.
With tits that weren't so swollen, such a light hit certainly wouldn't have been a problem. But Marie immediately closed cover and was briefly distracted. Anne ducked down and threw a right-left combination right after it, which hit Marie's curvy belly like a bomb.

SMATTT....BAPPP......UUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHH! After her pregnancy, her abdominal muscles were visibly weakened, and the abdominal fat adorned with cracks wobbled.
Marie doubled over and Anne took a few steps back to catch her own breath. She gave her opponent some time to recover. After all, the customer wanted a good show for his money.
While her opponent was writhing, the first drops of milk appeared on the nipples of both of them. The movement alone already made the overfull tits want to give in to the pressure of the milk.
Marie straightened up again and Anne forced her attacks. She feinted low, but hit an uppercut towards the chin. She clearly had more fighting experience and Marie cashed in a painful reminder of that. Her head snapped to the side and she staggered. Her front was wide open and Anne carved a quick uppercut into her plump right milky breast, jamming and lifting the tit flesh.
SMATTTTTT....AAAAAAAAAH! The breast slapped back into shape. The first real breast hit made Marie freeze in shock. The sensitive bosom seemed to explode in pain and Anne had no trouble delivering a right hook to the belly that sent her opponent toppling forward with a groan.
SMATTTT! WHAMMMMM! Two hammering uppercuts rammed into the heavy dangling tits and countless jets of milk shot onto the ring floor.
 Marie sank to the floor holding her pulsating breasts from which the milk shot out under high pressure. Thick jets speckled the ring floor in front of her and the customer moaned loudly while getting a blowjob from his girlfriend.
Marie whimpered in pain and tried to get back on her feet. Anne was right in front of her, slamming the hard boxing gloves into each other and just waiting for her opponent to get back on her feet. But instead, a mean uppercut came from her kneeling opponent right into her pussy. The leather crashed right on the opening in the thong through which her labia were peeking.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT........UNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! now Anne staggered back!
"You fucking cheater!" I was outraged and shouted it out loud! Launching an attack when you're actually down is anything but the nicest thing to do.
Anne's face was contorted in pain as she hung with one arm on the ropes while Marie's husband laughed at me. "Don't be like that! Go! Marie! Break it!"
Marie got to her feet and now the leather was crashing into Anne's stomach. BAPPP...SMACK....SMACTTT.....the leather sank in deep, making her moan. She tried to get off the ropes, but her opponent cut her off. Wherever she found an opening in the cover, Anne was kissed by the leather.
Her head snapped back several times, she lifted her guard, and WHAMMMMMMMM! The first real hit deformed her plump left tit. It was so hard that it barely gave under the blow.
Anne groaned deeply and gasped for air. The pain was so strong that her legs trembled. She needed all her will not to go down. Marie meanwhile continued to work her, boxing her hard in the curvy belly and face while her chest was spurting steadily.
WHAM! The next punch hit Anne hard in the eye and she fell backwards into the ropes.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTT! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Four murderous swingers crashed into the tits and lifted the udders out of the half baskets. Milk splashed for meters, speckling Marie's torso as the gong sounded.
Anne didn't make a sound, but her mouth just stood wide open in shock. Slowly she came my way and fell onto the stool in the corner.
She was shaking in pain and her fat milk udders wouldn't stop spurting. What happened now, while I was giving her a drink, I did not expect. The rich young man came into the ring and knelt her directly in front of my fighter. With his mouth open, he tried to catch the milk while jerking his enormous penis.
The scene was bizarre and enormously arousing at the same time.
Without asking, he stroked Anne's slightly open pussy. She spread her thighs wide apart sitting in the corner and allowed him free access to her reddened pussy.
Anne moaned out and as the milk geyser subsided, she lightly squeezed her breasts with her boxing gloves. Immediately new enormous milk flow started and made the customer completely wet.

"OH my God how horny!" He moaned and went over to Marie as well. But her husband was not so happy about the advances. With a petrified expression he watched as the young guy carefully felt Marie's thick milk breasts.
"Fuck are they hard! And heavy!"
The gong sounded for the next round and the guy didn't even leave the ring. He wanted to be right there when the two young mothers brawled through the ring.
Anne and Marie met and while Marie wanted to do "touch gloves" again, Anne punched her hard and right in the right chest. SMACKKKKKKK! The tit flesh was brutally deformed and the force immediately put her opponent on her ass. WHAM!!!!!!!!! Moaning, she lay on her back.
"That was for the low blow earlier!"
Marie was on the ground and the tit was spurting milk almost a foot in the air. The client jerked off moaning at the sight. Marie rolled to the side, then onto all fours and stood back up moaning.
What followed was a brutal exchange of blows to the tits.
Marie hit with a crisp hook to Anne's left breast, who responded by boxing a hook as well. SMACK....SMATT....SMACK....both pairs of tits were hit in turn, flying around from the force of the impact. Both ladies were by now completely wet from their opponent's milk.
Loud moans followed each impact, and it seemed that the two had approached some level of pain.
BAPPP....BAPPPP.....Marie's fat heavy udders flew up, she gasped but countered with a double blow to both outsides of Anne's udders. The breasts crashed into each other and the pressure on the outsides caused the warm milk to spurt out.
"AAAAAAAAAAHMMMMMMMM!" Anne screamed, immediately receiving a combo to her belly button and a low blow to her pussy. Each impact was accompanied by a wet clap.
Her knees were shaking and just before she went down, the customer held her up.
However, he did not support her as I first thought, but fixed her arms behind her back and hooked her under. His huge hard member pressed against her plump ass while she was held slightly bent over.
My jaw dropped: He's not going to after all....
WHAMMMM! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Marie boxed hard into Anne left tit, flattening it against her rib cage. The ady bosom deformed and squirted loads of milk.
SMATTTTTTT! AAAAAAARRRRRRRH! The next impact! The force boxed Anne backwards and again hard against the erect cock. It was already no longer visible between her ass cheeks.
Anne screamed and gasped, collected ten blows in a row. Her tits reddened and Marie's body was soaked with warm breast milk.
WHAM! SMACK! Two blows to her stomach drove the air from her lungs. Marie's husband cheered her on and the customer rubbed his glans between my girlfriend's ass cheeks. I felt helpless! I wanted to intervene and save her, but the customer was king. He finally paid princely for this fetish fight.
My knuckles turned white so hard I clutched the ring rope in frustration.
"Hang in there Anne! Your tits are tough!"
Suddenly her loud moans changed. It no longer sounded tortured but lustful. What had happened? I walked a few feet to the other side of the ring and saw that the customer had put his cock at a different angle. He already his pelvis in front and penetrated her pussy through the opening in Anne's thong.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!" He pushed deeper and deeper into her while Maire continued to box into her tits, pounding more and more milk out of her. SMATTT....SMATTT.....SMATTTT.....her boobs were flying wildly and were no longer quite as plump. The floor in front of her was littered with puddles of milk!
Ding! The round was over, but the customer was now fucking Anne harder and harder. Damn! She was married! Anne's ass cheeks quivered under the fucking thrusts and her swinging DD tits slapped into each other and continued to drip all over the ring floor.
The client took her through the whole break standing in the middle of the ring from behind and gave her no chance to recover. SMACK...SMACK...he pumped his fat member deep inside her and Anne gasped in pleasure despite the pain in her bust.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCCCCCCKKKK!" Finally he came moaning loudly and filled her cxnt with his cum!
Ding! The pause was over and Marie surged forward. WHAM! Uppercut to the chin! Anne lifted it off her legs and she crashed into the ring corner back first! She hit the pads first and the whole ring shook, then hit the floor and was totally dazed! Her breasts dripped onto her stomach, her head hung down just like her arms to her sides.
Marie celebrated and stretched her fist towards the ceiling. The customer had left the ring and taken a seat with his girlfriend again, but now Marie walked up to him and put her full milky tits out of the top ring rope. "Well, you want a taste?"
Her husband had to visibly control himself as the young man moved closer and took his wife's thick nipples in his mouth. She moaned at the touch of his tongue and heaved a sigh of relief as he began to suck and drink.
Marie possessed very thick large nipples framed by sexy large atria. I envied him this experience as I tried to get Anne back on her feet. Her eyes slowly woke up as I cooled her breasts with water and he splashed her face as well.
This fight seemed to have no rules. Driven by the desire of the customer, everything seemed allowed.
"Are you okay?" Anne moaned, but grinned at me.
"AH....believe so." She rubbed her chin, then spread her thighs and watched the cum run out of her vagina. The opening in the thong really allowed the horniest of glimpses.
"Honestly, I'm pretty horny." Anne massaged her swollen tits and rubbed the leather of her gloves over her stiff nipples again and again.
"Concentrate on the fight! You've got a lot more experience but let them beat you up like a beginner!"
"What am I supposed to do when this guy just grabs me from behind!"
"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of him."
The third round started and the client wanted to climb back into the ring. But I had opened my bikini and released my F-cups, placing them provocatively on the ring rope. "Well sweetie? Wanna come over?"
He grinned at me and his attention was all mine. He grabbed my big tits and started kneading while Anne was still trying to turn the fight in the ring.
Marie attacked, but Anne ducked under her swingers. She desperately needed proper impact punches. And she got it, digging both fists deep into Marie's ovaries.
WHAM....SMATTTTT..... "OOOUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!" Marie was in shock and immediately cashed in on a brutal liver hook.
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Marie staggered into the ropes and her knees were soft. Anne, on the other hand, grabbed her arms and spread them wide, placing them over the top rope and now Marie's milk tits were completely exposed.
Anne took her opponent's left nipple between her lips and started sucking.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Marie's eyes snapped open and she moaned as Anne sucked hard and lifted her entire breast on it. The customer was still sucking on my tits and that's the way it should stay. Anne, on the other hand, now rammed her fist into the other breast and let it fly. SMACK....SMACK....CLOPPP....SMACK.....again and again the tit flesh lifted under the blows and Marie moaned in pain.
Anne now let go of the other tit with her mouth and began to use her opponent's breasts alternately as punching bags.

SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right- SMATT-left-smatt-right-
Unghh...Oufff....GOSH.....AAAAAAHHHH......
Anne systematically thrashed her tits empty and Marie's milk speckled half the ring and Anne.
I myself also moaned with pleasure as he really skillfully played with my breasts and grabbed me the customer's hard cock pressing against my thigh.
Anne coped well herself and the whole ring shook and the ropes bounced with Marie's weight in it as Anne's fists pounded rhythmically.
Every time Marie was about to break free of the ropes, Anne rammed the leather into her untrained belly and she collapsed again before the next two dozen hits to her squirting udders.
It was a battle! Marie's breasts were already hanging heavily reddened and clearly more than before. An estimated several jars of breast milk were all over her body and the ring floor.
Only the gong saved Marie from the ultimate tits KO.
She dragged herself to her corner while Anne joined us, all sweaty and slippery with milk. Lasciviously she bent over, stuck her ass out to the customer and begged for the next fuck. Still his cream ran out of her pussy, but he didn't ask twice.
Like a bitch in heat she offered herself to him and within seconds had 30cm of his latte enclosed in her cxnt. She had not come the first time and now desperately wanted satisfaction.
Meanwhile, I didn't care about anything: I wanted this cock too! I lay down on the ring floor in several puddles of breast milk, right under Anne. My girlfriend was now kneeling on all fours above me, with her horny tits right in front of my face. I spread my legs for the customer and so could erwählen between my pussy and Anne doggy to take.
He fucked her first and her tits slapped into each other and the milk drops and splashes hit my face. Then it was my turn. His hard fuck tube was soaking wet from her juices and so I had no trouble taking his monster into my ripe cleft.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I reared back with a moan. Never before had I had something so thick and hard stuck in my pussy.
The gong sounded for the next round and Anne had to take care of her opponent again, while the customer continued to fuck me with pleasure at the edge of the ring. He gripped my breasts hard and used them as handles while he chased his hard manhood into my cxnt. I whimpered with pleasure and rubbed my clit!!!
Anne and Marie, on the other hand, circled each other and fists were already flying again. Marie was desperate and aimed exclusively at Anne's face. She wanted a quick KO, but Anne dodged sideways or ducked. Marie was slower than at the beginning of the fight and so Anne countered specifically with punches to the ribs or stomach, then heavy blows to the breasts.Each hit cost her more energy and Marie clinched desperately. The evenly matched DD tits slapped into each other and the copious amounts of breast milk served as lubricant between their bodies.
"I can't take it anymore. Please....please...."
Marie whispered in Anne's ear, pleading for the fight to end.

SMACK....SMACK....Anne pumped her fists directly into her opponent's flanks.
"Whatever sweetie, but first you get rid of the hotpants and I want revenge for the Lowblows."
Anne shoved her into the ring corner and Marie slipped the panties down her legs. Her sexy pussy flashed wetly and it was clear what her opponent was expecting....
She lifted her leg onto the middle rope and exposed her wetness further. Anne stood in front of her, took aim and looked over at us. The customer fucked me and we were about to climax when Anne went wide and sank her right hand into the target.
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAWWWDDDDDDDDDD! Marie's eyes almost fell out!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK! A second blow to her cxnt felled her like a tree. Marie sank to the floor holding her pussy while Anne placed her left foot on her half empty breast and flattened it.
The customer came inside me and stuck his fuck spike so far into my cxnt that I came rubbing my clit violently.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa................OOOOHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Anne had played out her experience and the ring looked like a battlefield. There was breast milk everywhere and the fighters' bodies shone erotically soaked in the sweet milk.
Victory or defeat - which is more erotic.....at least today I was not sure.