News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Using a Catfight/ test of strength

• 0 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Using a Catfight/ test of strength
« on: March 31, 2022, 03:13:26 AM »
I know it’s been something that has really been a turn on for me to have two girls compete with each other. Be it over a guy or some other reason. I have been fortunate in a few instances that 2 girls have been in competition over myself before. Never really wanted any of them to actually fight and be hurt but it was hot to talk about with them. A couple actually enjoyed the fact it was a turn on to me, thinking about them competing with a rival in such a way. They talked about it to turn me on and in some cases would do some arm wrestling/ even some horse play wrestling with other girls. By far the best we’re when they would talk about fighting with another girl they disliked because they were rivals for me or an ex. I’ve often wondered is this something the girls here have done with their bf’s or husbands? Any test of strength or arm wrestling knowing he loved watching these things? Ever talked about it as a what if with a real life rival? Did you enjoy it if you did so or was it something you did begrudgingly for him and got sick of it or felt he was weird in someway. Just wondered how the girls felt about it and if it did anything for you that enhanced your own desires. Guys any instances this worked out with you and your girl and what was the results in adding to some fun between you and your girl. Did your girl enjoy it or did so only for you and sort of resented that it involved another girl other than her? A lot of fantasy is nice to think about but I just wondered if trying to bring such a fantasy based on your girl’s real life rival brought more trouble or enhanced things. Would love to hear so real life occurrences if some would share your successful ones or some horror stories for attempting it! Thanks for any insight.