News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Les Gladiatrices: Blondes vs. Brunes - Full Show

• 5 Replies

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology

Offline Hurricane

• God Member
Re: Les Gladiatrices: Blondes vs. Brunes - Full Show
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 02:11:09 PM »
Man... All the blondes got their asses kicked :O Only way they could gain a victory was when a brunette withdrew with an injury! The black woman was my favourite! She DOMINATED!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 02:57:36 PM »
WOW thanks!  I remember when it first came out, very god wrestling and red hot women

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 03:31:01 PM »
That has always been a real favorite.  Talk about arousing!

I wish a show like that would happen here in the US.  There is so much awful garbage on tv nowadays, I don't know why someone doesn't produce something like that here.

Thanks for the post!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 12:16:55 AM »
wow, wonderful find. great to see that again. thanks for posting
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Kendo Nagasaki

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 11:15:49 AM »
Makes me wish I had paid more attention in GCSE French to understand what the beef was between Diana and Candy (the matchup at the 36m mark). The body language alone spoke volumes, though.

I have to say that, even as someone with a preference for blondes, that whenever I see a fighting competition like this between blondes and brunettes the blondes the blondes get trounced.
I remember a Page 3 girl boxing evening that I attended about 20 years ago, six fights, all blonde v brunette. The brunettes won 6-0.
And there was also a team led by Leilani Dowding doing similar to a team of blondes in a fighting contest I saw on TV.