News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Elevator Staredown Part 1

• 7 Replies

Offline TheOrangeMan

Elevator Staredown Part 1
« on: April 02, 2022, 01:23:21 PM »
The view from up here is gorgeous, especially in the evening hours. I will miss during the next month. But I deserve my long-awaited vacation as much as all underpaid sheep working here in the Lagoon Plaza, the tallest office building in the city bolstering 200 floors. I currently stand in the hallway before my office on the 125th floor, waiting for one of the elevators to arrive, so I can exit the building on this Friday before it will close for a month. Looking through the window, I admire the stunning vista of the city by sundown, as well as my image reflected in it. Especially my piercing blue eyes, that make everyone in my vicinity go crazy and horny. Countless men and women fell victim to these one-of-a-kind eyes that no one can resist. Apart from that, my beauty is underlined by my flowing red hair, voluptuous lips, and well-endowed assets. I am Mara, the undisputed queen of this building and proud of it.

Before I completely lose myself in the beauty of my own reflection, I hear the elevator arrive at my floor, so I avert my gaze from the window and enter it. There are a few people already crammed in the elevator, so I find me a free spot and hope that this will be a short ride. My hopes are immediately shattered however, as I feel the elevator going up instead of down. I sigh, but accept my fate, knowing that the vacation will feel even more earned after enduring this elevator ride from hell.

I look around, seeing the expression of relief on many faces, all glad to finally get some quality time away from this soul sucking hellhole. As I scan the mostly male population of this elevator, my eyes lay sight on what appears to be the only other female occupant of the elevator. I do not recognize her, but her features appear to be pretty like mine are, although with blonde hair. She seems beautiful, of course not as magnificent as me, but alarmingly close.

As I glance in her direction and analyze her body, she suddenly turns her head to me and our eyes meet, sending a cold shiver down my spine. Her eyes are piercing green orbs, stunning and alluring like mine, her glare mirroring mine to an absurd degree. I never met anyone which’s eyes could rival mine, so seeing this women’s orbs looking at me instantly makes me both angry and territorial. Her glare suggests that she feels the same, turning from shock to anger and arrogance. I am pretty sure our expressions are looking alike right now, as we stare into the other’s eyes before both averting our vision from the other, breaking the first encounter.

I am squirming with wrath, hating this bitches’ guts and audacity to rival my stunning eyes. I turn my head again, our eyes meeting for the second time. I try to hold my glare longer now, our eyes trying to pierce through the other. After ten intense seconds, we simultaneously look away again. This game repeats itself for the next few minutes, as the elevator starts going down. Me and her lock eyes and try to hold it longer than before and more importantly, longer than the other. But we always avert eyes synchronously, neither able to scare the other away with their looks. The last stare lasted almost an entire minute, both of us glaring deep and angry into the other’s eyes, not blinking, or losing track of the other’s iris before we both broke contact, not wanting to amass to much attention in this packed elevator.

After a few more minutes in which me and this fucking slut had multiple little glare fights, the lift finally stops at the bottom. As the doors open, all people inside exit the elevator, except me and my rival, exchanging side glares, that clearly signalise “This is not over!”. After everyone else left the lift, not paying an ounce of attention to the two women still standing inside, the doors close and the elevator begins to ride up again. At this moment, being finally alone, we both pivot our torsos around to face the other, now revealing our full features. She really looks remarkably like me, same breast size, same hair length, same thick lips, and same piercing eyes. Jealousy, anger, and territorialism flood through my body, waking a deep desire to destroy and humiliate this tramp. Judging from her expression, the same feelings are cooking up in her, making both of our glares even more hateful. I almost want to get out my claws and rip into her on the spot, but we both know that this battle is primarily between our eyes and that we must prove which’s glare is superior before we engage in anything else.

My rival, whose nametag on her clothes identify her as Linda, now stands directly before me, as she looks dead set in my eyes and opens hers as wide a possible, sending me a clear challenge. We are going to have a staring duel, eyes against eyes. The one who blinks or looks away first loses and that’s clearly not going to be me. My stare will drill through this slut and destroy her from the inside. I will win and prove my gaze is superior and that I am the undisputed Queen of Lagoon Plaza, and she is just a cheap copy that could not endure the might of my eyes.

It's silent in the building and I guess that me and Linda are the only people still inside right now and since this building is not used for anything for the next month, we will have enough undisturbed time to settle whose eyes are the most magical once and for all. We both stand still in the elevator, several feet apart but directly ahead of the other, our eyes lined up perfectly. I try to not move or make any sound, since this is a battle between our eyes and any distraction would be cheating, something my and most likely also her pride would not allow. So, there is no sound or movement in the elevator, as my eyes are locked with hers, angry and prideful stares meeting forcefully, trying to shove the other back.

My blue eyes glare intensely at her green ones, as I try to pierce through her eyes with mine, blinding and destroying them. But she seems to think the same, as our glares are identically fierce and cancel each other out completely. I put more anger into my stare, opening my eyes wider to intimidate her, but she mirrors my movement, all four eyes now being opened as far as possible as none even thinks of retreating or giving up. I see the frustration in her eyes about this stalemate which makes me joyous, even though my eyes most likely express the same feeling, making this not at all a victory, but just another tie.

It's been already four hours since our staring duel began and neither of us has taken the advantage even a little bit. I have not looked away from her eyes for a millisecond, only knowing what time it is because my clock makes a loud sound every full hour. I only register it unconsciously though, all my focus going into staring this bitch Linda into oblivion and ruining her inferior eyes in the most brutal way possible, by killing them with my stare. But her glare and mine are perfectly equally intense. Our eyes are already red and dry from not blinking even once for four hours, but I will not budge till this slut is defeated and so I stare on, hateful glare meeting hateful glare, red eyes meeting red eyes.

After the first complete day of constant eye confrontation, I realize that this staring duel makes me very horny, evidenced by my wet and precum leaking twat. Since we are the only two people in the building and this staring duel does not seem to end any time soon, I decide to turn up the intensity to the next level. Without breaking the stare, I make the first movement after a whole day of standing completely still. I drag my hands to my skirt, ripping it from my waist with one quick pull, removing my panties immediately after, throwing them both away. Now my magnificent pussy lays bare, dripping precum that lands on the floor, creating a puddle instantly. I mix a challenging smirk in my unbroken glare, daring Linda to do the same.

She smirks back and a few seconds later I hear the sound of ripping skirts and pants, followed by the dripping sound of precum drops hitting the floor. Now both our cxnts are open to the other, turning this staring contest finally into a sexual one. Linda’s smirk gets even more devilish, as she decides to raise the stakes even more and rips apart her dress and bra, now standing completely nude in the elevator. Of course, I do not see her nudeness because our glares never disengage for even a millisecond, but this is  her clear answer to my advance. My glare turns as devilish as hers, as I rip my dress and bra away without a second of hesitation, being also completely naked myself now. Two hateful, nude, and angry hellcats are now locked into a staring duel to the finish, however long it will be and however sexual it may become. We both mix a smile into the unbroken glare, as we simultaneously cum for the first time in our battle.

The fight lasts two days already and still neither of us could gain any advantage over the other. My still wide-open eyes are blood-red and burning like hell from not blinking for over 48-hours straight and not changing my looking direction at all. I want to scream from the pain, but I keep it inside, knowing Linda must feel the same, being confirmed by her equally red eyes. I will not be the one who quits first, even if I die here, or this fight lasts all eternity. I keep staring in her ugly, disgusting green eyes till she finally submits and my eyes leave this battle victorious.

Both of us are still horny as hell, evidenced by the large puddle of cum that grows bigger and bigger as time goes on. At this point, we both cum every few hours, and always at the same time. Even there we are tied and it frustrates me to no end. My blue eyes stare with utter hatred and disgust into her green eyes, piercing them and trying to make them explode. But her stare is as strong as mine, both still canceling each other out, creating the most difficult stare down I ever had. Normal people would already have fainted from the intensity our glares radiate, but both of us hold on, being fueled by a never-ending hatred for our adversary and still wanting nothing else than winning.

Fours Days. This is how long I am standing in this elevator, staring directly into Linda’s eyes, not blinking even once. I am disheartened and exhausted by this unending war me and her fight without any coming on top ever. Linda seems to feel the same, judging from the growing frustration visible in her glare and we both decide at the same time that this fight needs to enter its next phase, because this stalemate leads to nothing. So, like on a cue, we both move our legs for the first time in four days and take a step towards the other.

Fours Days. This is how long I am standing in this elevator, staring directly into Linda’s eyes, not blinking even once. I am disheartened and exhausted by this unending war me and her fight without any coming on top ever. Linda seems to feel the same, judging from the growing frustration visible in her glare and we both decide at the same time that this fight needs to enter its next phase, because this stalemate leads to nothing. So, like on a cue, we both move our legs for the first time in four days and take a step towards the other. There still is a distance between us, but her stare immediately gets way stronger due to the proximity of her eyes. The instinct to look away is very strong and I almost give in, but hang on at the last second, not breaking the stare, but instead glaring even harder, making Linda almost quit instead. I stare as hard as I can, wanting her to submit finally, but she also hangs on and now our glares are again completely equal. So, we need to go even further, as we take another two steps towards the other and our bodies collide for the first time. Now, the battle truly intensifies.

to be continued...

Offline Frank

Re: Elevator Staredown Part 1
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 02:47:22 PM »
excellent !!!

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 11:03:16 PM »
Great and surprising story, I’m eager to read what comes next.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline Romeo11

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 01:43:38 AM »
I really hope you do a couple vs couple story

Offline Rebeccarp

• Hello, my name is Rebecca and i'm here to roleplay
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 03:08:51 PM »
It's probably one of the beest story I read. I really like staring contest and staredown but it's so rare when someone write about it as you do. Thank you for that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 03:09:12 PM by Rebeccarp »
Really love endless, mutual and equal challenge. And I love roleplay cyberfight. If you like fingerlock, toelock, nose to nose and staring deep into each other eyes, I'm here and you can pm me to talk about it. Check my profile for more details !

Offline sixgunlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 09:53:07 PM »
That was an incredible fantasy story!  Which other titles have you posted here? 

Offline TheOrangeMan

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 12:02:23 AM »
That was an incredible fantasy story!  Which other titles have you posted here?
I have posted the stories "An unusual day" and "Locked together: In the Morning" on the sexfight board, "Sister Scuffle: Always remember to brush your teeth" on the family fight board and the Parts 1 and 2 of "Gloryhole Cockfight" on the menvsmen board. These are currently all my published stories.

Offline sixgunlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 12:21:29 AM »
I remember "An unusual day" and "Locked together: In the Morning". I didn’t know that was you ????????????. Keep up the good work!