News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch
« on: April 07, 2022, 03:09:17 AM »
{alt}instant image hosting{alt}

Jill Wagner had yet another fierce battle with Erica Durance.  Much like the first fight it ended not with a punch, kick, or submission but a weapon.  This time it was her who got hit first.  She never hid the fact she beat Erica by hitting her with a coffee cup and always said they both went for the cup, but she got hers and Erica dropped hers.

There weren’t many women she had such a disdain for and as she was looking at the forms for the gym she wanted to join.  She then heard a voice and Erica durance was no longer on her mind “Who the fuck let you in!”

Kelly Overton stood next to her and took the pen from her hands and threw it away “I kicked this bitch’s ass out of a gym.  For some reason they kicked me out as well.  You aren’t welcome here”

Jill slowly and menacingly looked at Kelly Overton “Been a while.”

“Leave now, you aren’t welcome here.”

Jill stood up straight staring at Kelly and security came “Not over Kelly, you don’t get to do that to me.”

“I do what I WANT to you.” Kelly was stopped from following her “Or don’t you remember that I beat you.”

A day later Kelly got to the gym and opened the door to her car only to look up and see Jill Wagner and before she could say What do you want, she was punched in the face.  Wagner then got in the driver’s seat with her pushed the seat down and grabbed a hold of Kelly’s tits and tore into them until Kelly screamed her surrender and passed out in her own car.

She woke up to a note written on her windshield with lipstick “Told you so.”

Days later she found out Jill’s schedule and tracked her movements and at the right time Kelly did the same thing to Jill.

For weeks, the two were paranoid the other was around the corner.  They hired security and twice security found one planning to sneak attack the other.  Their security group knew it, their agents knew it and they were told you two must fight again.

They had them meet at a site where there was a bit of construction going on and there were three old houses.  Jill got out of her car and was stopped from going forward at Kelly who was then stopped from going after Jill.  “We end this tonight.”

“This was ended when I made you cry by touching your tits.”

“This time …”

“Fuck you, this time, that time the next time all times are the same.  The time of us fighting and me winning.”

They stood there and it started to rain and stayed there for a few minutes staring the other down and decided to head into the house

Kelly was in first and took off her jacket and threw it away.  She turned around and Jill had her jacket off and threw it in the same spot.  They stood ten feet apart and the levels of hate between them was a giant wall that would be broken the moment one took a single step.

“So, you know…”  Jill said and

“Whatever you are thinking, I agree.”  Kelly readied herself mentally for any kind of attack.  For the fight to go to any level, she was prepared for what Jill could do to her by thinking o what she wanted to do to Jill.

Jill studied Kelly who was much like Erica.  She hated both, she was fairly equal to both.  She knew there were no advantages to be had in this fight.  It was going to come down to who took more.

Kelly’s eyes narrowed “ENOUGH of “

“Going to fuck you up” Jill said, and they were in the middle of the room left hand in the hair and right fist hitting the other’s face.

Left hand came down behind the others head as if they choreographed this, but it was all about one thing and it wasn’t’ acting it wasn’t choreography.  It was two women who didn’t like each other and wanted to smash the others face, this was the start far from the end.

After Ten punches each it was Jill who put Kelly down with the eleventh punch landing just before Kelly’s landed and Overton was down, but feet got under Jill and flipped her.

They both put their head down lifted it and saw the other was still on her back.  Head down, legs up and they both kicked up to their feet.  Spun and Jill hit a kick to Kelly’s ribs and Kelly hit a kick to Jill’s ribs.  Faces pure malice, they didn’t care about the pain they were taking in just what they were delivering.

Faces tightened in anger, and they dug in more on the kicks.  Shin compressing the ribs “COME ON” they’d say even lifting their arms up so the other could land the kick without it being blocked.  They hit five kicks each and the hate they had for the other wasn’t allowing them to do more and both just fell back and dropped.  Heavy breaths “I” They both knew what the other thought and stopped speaking and slowly got up

They were both getting up but stayed down a moment longer “You kick hard.”  Kelly said

“So do you… Harder than that slut Erica.”

“Oh, fuck off you know you hate me more than her because I’m legit better than you no weapons needed.”

“You are legit what…  I had you fucking beat til you went into the gutter.  I wasn’t prepared for a gutter fight I was ready and proved that as I destroyed you in the fight.”

“Bitch a fight is a fight and I fight to win and that’s what I fucking did then and that’s what I’m going to do tonight”

After that each woman landed a haymaker then grabbed at each others hair.  They ripped and tore and ended up flipping off their feet and onto the ground

Tightened grips on the hair they rolled around head pressing against head then worked their way back up and turned so much which caused the hair twist so much that they couldn’t fully turn.  Necks were twisting bad, so they let go and both spun for a punch but ended up tying up

Jill slammed Kelly into the wall then hit a punch to the stomach. Kelly grabbed the back of Jills shirt pulled down stopping a second punch. Stomped Jills foot then pushed away from the wall and hit two stomach punches

Kelly grabbed Jill by the hair and swung her at the wall further cracking the drywall.  Kelly threw a right and left.  Kelly got her arms up and rolled with each punch catching it with a classic basic technique but waiting for an opening

Kelly went for a knee.  Jill saw the hip move for a knee and grabbed the other leg and pulled it for a single leg takedown.  Training told her to hit some ground and pound, but hatred told her ‘Grab those tits.’

Jill reached and pushed down on Kelly’s tits compressing them and could see a bit of discomfort in Kelly.  Kelly was moving to get out and Jill had to say something “What were you saying about weak tits.”

Jill was about to haul the tits downward toward the belly button when Kelly was able to get both feet on Jills ribs and kick her away.  Kelly spun on her ass and quickly got to a knee and dove at Jill taking her down

Jill got a headlock on and turned Kelly.  When Kelly went on her back her hands went under Jills shirt and began scratching at skin.  While doing getting her ribs scratched up Jill was ripping at Kelly’s hair and could feel Kelly shift her hips and the clawing was getting to her and eventually it was to much.  One pause from the scratching get to her and now Jill was on her back

Kelly didn’t remove her hands from under Jills shirt instead started sliding the shirt off.  She paused at the tits and gave them a clawing.  Jill took a deep breath then grabbed at the back of the shirt and began pulling it over Kellys head and then shifted her hips. The two began a a form of wrestling as they rolled on their knees and ass trying to get a position advantage and losing their shirts more and more

They got up to their feet and their shirts seemed to join together and now both were trying to pull their head and arms out.  They wanted to get themselves in a position, so left foot went behind the right.  They spun out of the shirt and then spun back at each other the fist landing on the nose, and both went to their asses.

Kelly got on her hands lifted her butt and swung a foot at Jill.  Jill caught it and went for a leg lock.  They rolled and Kelly was able to get out when Jill spun again and went for her own kick while both were down

Kelly blocked it slammed the foot down then tried to heel stomp while she had her right leg between Jills knees.  Jill caught the foot, and they had a stare down seating on their asses.  Jill threw Kelly’s leg up then both rolled backwards to get up

Kelly was up first rushed at Jill and a moment before she was to slam Jill into the wall.  Jill reversed it and sent Kelly into a hallway.  Jill joined her blocked a punch then trapped the arm between her body and arm and then hit three punches to Kelly’s stomach

She went upstairs but Kelly was able to get her free hand up punch the arm pit and move her head.   Kelly hit some punches to Jills ribs and was trying to pull her arm out.  Jill and Kelly were moving around and losing the ability to hit a strike due to how they were tied up

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Jill Wagner vs Kelly Overton rematch
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 03:12:53 AM »
Jill was trying to trip Kelly and Kelly was trying to get behind Jill.  “I’m …”  Both wanted to say something, but this was turning into a attrition of skill which they were always well matched in as well as strength.

They were able to clear their arms and hands went at tits.  Kelly was first and knew she and Jill had worked down the narrow hallway.  Kelly slammed Jill into the wall “This is where you quit isn’t it.”  Kelly squeezed

The pain was like a surge through the body, but this time Jill was readier thanks to the Durance fights.  Jill ate the pain and threw her arms upward hitting Kelly’s wrist and breaking the tit squeeze. Quickly Jill put a foot on the wall then pushed off getting extra power to slam Kelly four feet into the next wall

“I’m not the same woman…and Karma is a ….”  Jill grabbed the outside of Kelly’s tits and slamming them together then pushing up.  The wince in Kelly’s face was so satisfying to Jill.  Years she wanted this rematch just to see what she just saw

Kelly grinded her teeth “Give it to me Kelly! Give me the scream!”  Kelly opened her eyes then tried do what Jill did to her but couldn’t break Jills grip “SAY YOU QUIT” Jill spit in Kelly’s face with the rage from those words

Could not break the grip and Kelly could deal with it or figure a way out. Two hands occupied which meant there was an escape and Kelly’s right got up and clipped Jill in the jaw. Jill refused to give up on making Kelly quit through tit squeeze.

Left then right and a left and the hands loosened, and Kelly came up with an upper cut between Jills arms getting her on the chin and sending Jill back.  “I think I don’t care if your knocked out right now.”

Kelly hit a straight kick that crashed Jill into the wall.  “I don’t care how much pain youre in you need to regret asking for this rematch.”  Kelly ripped Jills bra off then kneed her between the legs “Whatever it takes for me to teach you I will do.  Lessons have to be learned”

She grabbed Jill by the hair and began to drag her down the hall.  Go two feet and slam Jill into the wall.  Kelly got to a door went to open it when Jill hit a stomach punch which got a grimace “Going to have to do better than that.”

Another punch lower then the last and Jill was able to really turn into that and felt her fist dig in just below the belly button.  Jill dropped her other hand to the back of Kelly’s bra grabbed a hold and pulled sending Kelly across the hall into the next door which turned out to be a bedroom.  Kelly crashed through the flimsy door and bra ripped apart

Jill threw her hair back allowed her bra to drop then ran at Kelly jumped in the air for a knee, but Kelly got out of the way.  Kelly spun away then kept spinning her broken bra fell to the ground, but she was now in a ready stance

“Nice tits.”  Jill said

“You too but I can see why you quit after I squeezed them the first time.”

“No bitch but it is why yours won’t be as nice after I rip them apart for beating me.”

“Then shut up about it and try it.”

They stepped forward and got into a power stance that would have been for some knockout punches.  This was them going for tits and the right hand went to the left tit and the left hand tried getting over the right arm.  The powerful Amazonian bodies put some serious pressure into the right

Eyes locked and hands turning tits like they were trying to find a signal on a ham radio.  Two strong women trying to twist a tit off while they stared at the other.  Grinding teeth to not scream.  Nostrils flaring like locomotive engines that were being pushed to the limit and that’s were the steam was coming out

Hands would adjust to find a tighter grip and the pain was getting unbearable.  Kelly had won their first fight without anywhere near this exertion on Jillls tits so Jill was determined not to lose like that again which made Kelly more determined to beat Jill by again destroying her tits
Kelly changed her footing, so Jills power forced her down.  It was what Kelly wanted though and she got the heel of her foot below Jills belly button and flipped Jill up in the air.  Kelly then kicked up on to her feet and before she could turn, she was grabbed and slammed into the wall

“Knew you would do that”

Jill Wagner had actually landed on her feet.  She played into what Kelly was doing and allowed herself to be flipped.  It was a risk that at her age was high to take the chance you were fit enough to land on your feet but it paid off and Jill landed never smiled turned and got at Kelly before Kelly was prepared

Jill grabbed Kelly’s left arm had it over her head and began clawing at the outside of Kelly’s tit “You probably want to beat me by destroying my tits again well guess what.  THAT’S HOW IM BEATING YOU.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”  Kelly got her knee up pushed off the wall but before anything she had her arm grabbed and was whipped around and back into the wall then hit with a uppercut to the stomach.

“I proved the first time I’m more skilled or have you forgotten you dumb bitch…  This time bitch its all about destruction”

Jill then raked her nails down Kelly’s chest with as much power as she could get into her nails.  It was so much she felt a cramp in her neck.  Kelly screamed her head off, but the house was empty and that was a dopamine hit for Jill who hit a knee into Kelly’s stomach

Jill got her hands on Kelly’s face, fingers near the ears and pulled Kelly in then with her power slammed Kelly’s head into the wall.  “All night bitch.  Quit or get knocked out I don’t fucking care I’m destroying you.”

Nails down on the tits again this time somehow harder and breaking the skin.  Large scratch marks on each of Kellys tits with some blood flowing.  Jill went for a knee between the legs this time but now Kelly expected it and blocked it

Kelly then drove her head forward into Jills nose that got Jills hands up to her face.  Kelly saw that and kicked Jill between the legs that got Jill frozen and gasping.  KElly took a deep breath than pushed herself off the wall ducked down lifted Jill Wagner onto her shoulder ran through the doorway and threw Jill at the next door bringing it down

They landed in a washroom.  The door was blown up from the impact and Kelly took a deep breath then heard Jill groan.  She got the bitch good with this and now she had to do what she wanted and first and foremost was go after tits.

Kelly began clawing at tits like she was trying to shovel to Jills back and Jill was wailing away.  She deserved this after her tit attacks but that meant nothing when dealing with the pain of the attack.  Kelly was nearly feral at this point she was going to leave Jill Wagner a broken mangled woman.

Jill got over the initial shock and was now getting her arms up and stopping the tit attack.  She could feel the skin was broken and some blood flowing down.  Kelly had to think about how to get at Jills tits and this was a chess match.  When Kelly’s hands got to the tits Jill actually got the win and got to Kelly’s hair.

Before Kelly could hurt the tits Jill slammed Kelly’s head into the bathroom sink

Jill sat up slid back and went for a kick to Kelly’s face which Kelly blocked then drove forward or a punch to the face.  Jill got her arms in the way and blocked it. The two grabbed at each other and began to roll around the bathroom floor

Tits were going against each other and when they did it seemed both put some extra torque into a chest motion.  Tits were damaged and focused on recently so to break the others tits with your own in this battle.

Jill was on top and trying to press her tits through Kellys.  Kellys hand and she felt something and then a surge she got her hand back in jills hair and brought her arms down and was able to hit Jill into the toilet.

Kelly began to sneak out from under Jill and opened the toilet.  It was empty but she smiled and hammerlocked Jill Wagner and grabbed her by the back of the hair “Remember this, Jill.  I don’t care if there’s no water, I did THIS” Kelly Overton shoved Jill Wagner face ito the toilet and twirled it around “to you!”

Kelly yanked the face out of the toilet “You” She knew Jill was about to call her a bitch and didn’t care.  She discarded Jill to her left and onto the bathtub then stomped her back.

“For the record Jill, I know this fight is over and it will take me longer to recover because it was more brutal but I made a promise to myself how I was going to make you cry your surrender and I keep my promises.”

Kelly was on Jills back and put her weight own then grabbed Jills tits and began pulling them down bring them up.  Jill was screaming as Kelly overton was basically treating her tits like a cows udders but also slamming the tits into the tub

Kelly took her hands away and gave them a massage “Had enough or do you want more”  She grabbed Jill by the back of the hair with the intention of yanking but Jill got her elbows on the inside of the tub and with her strength she exploded up and sent Kelly off her back and hit the wall then slid down into the tub

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 03:15:49 AM »
Jill immediately fell back and laid down.  She hugged her tits and said quietly spoke at a whisper “Don’t cry…Don’t cry.”  She had taken a massive beating in the last few minutes and got a lucky break when Kelly thought it was over.

“You …”  She shut up and just watched.  A sick idea came over her and with how she lost their first fight and the tone this fight was going.  Knowing it was clear Kelly wanted to beat her again by hurting her tits and she wanted to do that to Kelly

Kelly was starting to move.  She groaned then hit both fists to the sides of the bathtub.  She had it won again.  Jill was not giving in at all though and the next time she got Jill compromised she would not let up to look at the bitch.  She stayed quiet and could hear a moaning the beating was almost complete she just had to get out of this tub even though her back was shot right now.

“Bitch you should have just” Kelly was crawling out of the tub when she got her arms grabbed. Jill played her and her arms and chest was pulled out.  Her tits hung over the tub “Jill DON’T”

“Say the words” With that Jill pressed her heels into Kelly’s tits which were now pinned against the outside of the tub “SCREAM LOUDER BITCH”  Jill shouted but it could barely be heard over Kelly Overton’s screams

If Kelly were to quit that would make Jill stop.  Even if it was a whisper those words would have cut through Jills tit attack. Screams of pain didn’t matter those tits were going to be destroyed.  It was clear Kelly wanted to destroy her tits so Kelly had to leave her with destroyed tits.

Kelly couldn’t believe Jill tricked her and she couldn’t deal with this.  She was having her tits destroyed right now and by a woman who wasn’t going to stop unless she quit.  To ever continue working or being intimate she had to quit to her greatest rival and her lips were quivering because she had to quit the pain was to much

Jill had to hold on she knew this was over.  Kelly was done she had no way out the fight was over she did it she beat Kelly Overton by attacking the tits.  All she had to do was hold on.  She knew what the body did after admitting defeat.  It stopped but all she had to do was hold on which she failed at

Jill lost her grip and fell back her head hitting the door frame.  That pain would haunt her for weeks but worst in the here and now was knowing she had the fight done with but lost her grip just mere seconds before Kelly Overton finally quit

Kelly heard the thud of Jills head hitting and that was what gave her relief.  Now she could take some deep breaths and try to recover from being put into a fight ending situation.  By sheer luck she was still not done and now she had the extra life it was time to take everything from Jill Wagner and never acknowledge that Jill had her beaten

Jill was beginning to stir and hit her fist to the wall she knew she had Kelly beaten.  She began to get up “I had y…”  Kelly never let Jill finish.  She was getting up as well and got her strong leg on the edge of the tub and used it to launch herself even harder sending both she and Jill out of the washroom and back in the hallway

Jill knew where she was when she was getting up and prepared for this.  A turn of the hips and she slammed Kelly into the wall cracking it.  Jill then hit a punch to Kellys stomach and when she went for the second Kelly was able to hit a left hook then a right uppercut to the tit

Kelly did a quick yank of Jills hair and hit her own punch to Jills stomach but that was quickly halted by a Jill Wagner punch to the outside of the tit then a upper cut to the same tit with the other hand.

Jill pushed away with her left forearm and got hit with a right but hit Kelly with a right.  Both got dazed and got their lefts behind the others head and drilled a uppercut into the lips.  They felt their tits hanging down and began drilling punches into the others tits. 

They fought to the end of the hallway then back and were back where the fight started.  They realized there was more room and decided grab hair and use it as a rip cord when they did they both beaten but still wit some energy threw a spinning heel kick

Neither hit ad when their feet landed both were in a unbalanced version of a sumo stance.  They never cared and threw punches.  Trading left and right haymakers then both hit a right that put the other down.

Jill spit out some blood then sent a kick at Kelly who ducked it and then tried to throw her own kick and have her heel hit Jill in the face.  The kick went over Jills missed and before it hit Jill got out and grabbed the foot.  Kelly immediately rolled towards Jills kick leg and grabbed that foot and they locked in heel hooks

They were both feeling like quitting as the tendons were being ripped apart.  Go with who could last longer or go after a different pain.  Shoes got removed and they went for the same move biting down on the others big toe.  They let go screamed then kicked the other away

The fights with Erica made Jill so much tougher and Kelly was realizing that as she tried to get up first.  Jill was getting up it was uneven because she lost a shoe, so she got the other off and was hit with a shoe.  That bitch Kelly was almost up as well this shit had to end and end soon.

Everything in Kelly told her she had to get up.  She had to be up first they weren’t spring chickens and fighting this long.  This brutal and this focused but now was time for this to end and one way or another she was not going to be the loser after all this.

Jill wanted this rematch for so long.  Every time she saw a poster for Van Helsing a commercial for the show, she knew she could beat Kelly Overton.  To do that meant getting up and she pushing down the pain and was willing herself up determined not just to avoid the loss but to stand over Kelly victorious.

Jill was up and got hit with a haymaker that sent her reeling toward the large living area window.  Kelly was first on the punch and now had to stalk jill and end this.  Jill got her footing and ducked low thinking Kelly was going for a haymaker, but Kelly had to end this and instinctually went the opposite of what she wanted and played to Jills defence and just lifted her leg the thigh hitting Jill in the face

It wasnt hard but it straightened Jill up then Kelly looked at the window she was going to grab Jills tits and send her through the window.  She went for the tits but Jill was able to come down with a slap then up with a left hook.  Then Jill went for Kellys tits and got hit with a uppercut

They were both on spaghetti legs and found the reserve tank and went forward for the others tits.  They locked hands instead shot those arms up and thrusted tits at the other then dropped the slap was to much for the damage they had taken

Some deep breathes from the nostrils the got back up to both feet and repeated over and over again.  They stopped after the seventh and screamed in the others face then it got to fast as it was no longer enough to wreck the other tits, they had to do it with their own

How they kept their arms over their heads and just kept bashing away.  It would have been a sight had anyone seen it.  A back up then both went for it as hard as possible but Kelly angled to her left and Jill to her right.  They wanted to hit one tit so hard that it sent the other out the window.  Except they went for the same move

The tit couldn’t take it the thrust sent them off balance and they tripped p and both women got their hands up releasing from each other and went through the window.  Their tits seemingly took much of the impact.

They went through the window and were outside in the rain.  Both women crawled away from the wreckage, not realizing the other wasn’t knocked out.  They were done fighting; they went to hell and back.  Jill Wagner had been in another war, Kelly Overton found out what a war was like.

After crawling five feet Jill felt something under her hand.  She took a deep breath and said to Kelly Overton.  “I ended you.”  Jill barely said

“Fuck you I won.”  Kelly said feeling she had Jills hand under hers

They were done but maybe they had just a little more.  A little more to secure the win “Wow what a number you two put each other through.  Just amazing, I knew if I followed you two long enough when you were in the same town this would happen.”

Jill looked up and her hand was on the foot of Ivana Milecevic a woman she had a hard fight with at the WBACCF tournament.  A woman she promised a rematch too but it wasn’t Ivana speaking and Jill knew it was Tanit Phoenix who hadn’t worked in years but after her and Kellys first fight it was Tanit that was there.

Kelly remembered that voice from her first fight with Jill, but she was eye to eye with her then now she looked up and it wasn’t Tanit.  Instead, It was Diora Baird “Jill”

“Kelly” Jill said

“Get them up I want… Did they pass out.  Wow so it was only about each other”  Along with Tanit was former co-star Tanya Van Graan “Ok let’s help them get away I had this entire speech how all of us and others are the same level of fame and skill.  That fight must have been crazy who do you think won?”

(Upcoming: Katharine McPhee vs Serinda Swan; Renee OConnor vs Victoria Pratt final fight; Emma Watson vs Miley Cyrus rematch)

Offline Huver

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2022, 06:37:18 PM »
Kelly Overton owns! woot! great match n story.