News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

When It All Changed

• 10 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
When It All Changed
« on: April 10, 2022, 06:53:06 AM »
Well, I've been a little more absent than I'd like to be lately.  Life has gotten in the way of my writing, and when I can write, I find I absolutely hate EVERYTHING I DO.  (See all of the unfinished stories I've left on the site lately.  I promise, I'll get to them.) Commissions have also taken up some of my time, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and here's my latest personal project.  I hope you enjoy it, and please as always, give me all of the feedback!  Can't improve my writing without it!

WHEN IT ALL CHANGED

“Nate, for fuck’s sake, we’re gonna be late!”  Came the sound of a voice from down the hall.  Nate himself was currently standing in front of the full length mirror in his room.  He was admiring his new outfit for the evening and rolled his eyes at the shout from the other side of the hall.

“Calm down, I’m  almost ready to go.”  He said dismissively.  Kaylee, his step sister, was the one who had called him.  He looked up at the clock and felt his chest tighten.  Shit, okay, she might’ve had a point.  They were supposed to be at the venue in about thirty minutes.  “Yeah.  Okay, gotcha I’m coming.”  He said as he hastily threw a pair of jeans and a hoodie over what he had been wearing in front of the mirror.  He ran out of his room, and almost directly into Kaylee.

“About time dink.”  She smiled at him.  She was wearing a pair of short cloth shorts and a tshirt.  Nate could only assume her own outfit for the event was on underneath as well.  “Ready to go?”  She asked.  Nate nodded, and the two of them headed downstairs.  “We’re going mom!  We’ll be back later tonight!”  Kaylee called to her mother, Nate’s stepmother.

“Okay!  Have fun!”  She called back.  And with that, the two step siblings headed outside and to Kaylee’s car as she had agreed to drive this time.  The two of them were headed just up the road, where they would be meeting with a few dozen other people for a night of wrestling.  The club itself had sprung up a few years ago, and while it wasn’t an official or formalized thing, it had quite the local following.  The group would meet, and matches would be determined beforehand, or they would be determined by challenge.  Tonight in particular however, the matches would be drawn at the beginning of the night at random.  Nate and Kaylee couldn’t have been more excited.

There was one other small detail about this club though.  The members didn’t just wrestle.  Of course, they could and often did just have a straight up wrestling match, but it was also common, if not the norm for the combatants to participate in erotic matches.  First to cum loses, loser gets fucked, winner gets head…yes…this was a kinky wrestling club.

Nate and Kaylee were comfortable with each other, and comfortable with seeing the other person in…well, compromising positions.  They had become tag team partners for one match in which they completely decimated their opponents.  Both of them were bisexual which opened their prospects for opponents widely, and both of them were quite good.  They had joined a year ago when they had both turned 18, and the two had become a force to be reckoned with.  They were fierce competitors and neither was shy about getting dirty on the mats.  This was going to be fun.

They arrived, and were greeted by Zach, the usual door guy.  He greeted them both and waved them through immediately upon recognition.  Nate always felt a little blush creep into his cheeks when he saw Zach.  Zach had given him one of his most humiliating losses, ending in Nate being forced to….well, he didn’t like to think about it.  As for Kaylee, her worst loss had come at the hands of one of the club's other boys, Blaine.  The two had taken each other in a first to cum match, and Blaine had snapped her up into a boston crab, where he proceeded to orally pleasure her until she came so hard, she had tears rolling down her cheeks.  They had both won far more than they had lost however, and they expected tonight to be no different.  No matter who they were paired up against.

They arrived in the basement, smiling at the members who had already arrived and making their greetings.  There were about two dozen men and women between the ages of 18 and 35 here tonight, and it was shaping up to be quite an event.  They both felt their entire bodies tingle with the excitement that always preceded these things.

“Glad you could make it you two!”  Said a voice behind them.  It was Hazel, the girl who had been chosen to be the officiator tonight.  The club had a handful of elected “leaders” that they cycled through every six months or so, and one of them always got the job of hosting and making sure things went smoothly at every event.  Hazel was 23, and she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous.  Nate had never gone with her on the mats, much to his own very secret dismay, but Kaylee had.  And it was everything Nate could do not to drool over the two of them when they did.

“Wouldn’t miss it!”  Kaylee grinned. “Mystery opponent night is always a blast.”

“Oh yeah!  Who are you hoping you get paired up with?”  Nate asked with a smile of his own.  Hazel just gave a little laugh and shook her head.

“Hosts don’t get to wrestle silly, you know that!  I’ll have my fun next week when it’s Skylar’s turn.”  She replied.  Nate had forgotten that detail in his eagerness to hear her answer, and silently kicked himself as he laughed and made a show of slapping his forehead in a “duh” gesture.

“Well, I think everyone is here now who said they were coming this week so I’m gonna go get us started.  Go grab yourselves a drink.”  Hazel beamed at both of them and made her way to the center of the room as Nate and Kaylee grabbed themselves a beer from a nearby cooler.  They weren’t exactly old enough to drink, but in this setting, no one really cared.  It wasn’t as if they were all going to go out and tell the world what went on down here.

“Man, if you were any more disappointed, I think you might actually cry.”  Kaylee giggled to her step brother, teasing him for his slip up.

“Shut up.”  Nate mumbled, giving Kaylee a slight punch in the arm.

“You know, she might just say yes if you challenged her.  I bet you’d just LOOOOVE to call her out on mud wrestling night.”  She winked.

“I said shut up.”  Nate said, unable to help but laugh a little himself, even as he blushed a deep red.  “It’s about to start.”

Sure enough, Hazel made the necessary call to attention, and greeted everyone there before reminding the assembled crowd that tonight’s event would be randomly drawn matches only.  She spared the crowd any further waiting, and pulled out a velvet crown royal bag, which everyone knew was filled with slips of paper, each one with a name written on it.

“I don’t think there’s any reason to wait any longer.  So without further ado, our first match will be….”  Hazel called as she reached into the bag.  “Harper!  Come on up!”  And with that, a boy about Nate and Kaylee’s age stepped into the middle of the mats beside Hazel with his hands on his hips and a shy smile on his face.  “And…”  Hazel reached into the bag again.  “Emily!”  A girl, about 21 with black hair and a smaller chest stepped up on the other side of Hazel, looking at Harper with a grin on her face.  Hazel left the mats and the two of them were given the option to proceed with an erotic match, or a standard submission match.  When opponents were randomly determined, either contestant could veto the possibility of sexual congress on the mats, and if the other fighter complained about it, they would simply be asked to leave.  Consent was rule number one here.

The method of choosing was designed to save the contestants from any undue embarrassment among the other club members by protecting the identity of who said yes or no.  Both of them would be given two playing cards.  An ace of spades, and an ace of hearts.  They would hand one back to the host who would read them, and announce simply that there would or would not be an erotic showdown. The ace of spades would mean “No, I don’t want to do anything sexual.”  The ace of hearts meant “Yes, bring on the sexy match.”  The cards would then all be put back together for the next contestants to use.

The cards were handed to Hazel, who looked at them, guarding them from other prying eyes.  “Alright you two….Erotic rules are…..a GO!”  She grinned and held up two Ace of Hearts for the crowd to see.  “Start when you’re ready, and have FUN!”

Nate and Kaylee both found places around the mats and looked on as the two locked up and began to go at it.  The two of them were quite evenly matched, and it was clear that they were both eager to get to the erotic aspects of the match.  The step siblings each cheered on the wrestler of their own gender, even placing a small bet of $5 on the outcome.  In the end, when the two had managed to strip each other down to nothing, and were rolling around the mats in a 69 position, it was Harper who finally tensed and jerked as his orgasm ripped through his body.  His eyes rolled back, and he trembled from head to toe as he lay on his back.  Emily, grinning as she continued to bob her head up and down on his erection, had the most smug look of satisfaction on her face.  When she stood, she had some of Harper’s cum leaking from the side of her mouth as she raised her hand in victory.  As if to rub it in, she looked down at her drained opponent and wiped the white mess from her lip with one finger and sucked it down in one fluid motion.

“Come here you.”  She said in a sultry voice, dragging Harper up to his knees by the hair and forcing his face into her dripping wet sex, where he eagerly began to pleasure her again until she had her own earth shattering, screaming orgasm.  Her knees shook as she helped him to his feet once she was finally satisfied.  “I’ll take a rematch with you anytime.”  she announced, winking at her opponent before they collected their discarded clothes and walked off of the mat together.

“Jesus that was hot.”  Nate said to Kaylee over the din of the crowd.

“Fuck yes it was!  I bet those two end up dating.  What do you bet?  Oh, and speaking of that…”  She held out her hand.  Nate could only roll his eyes and pull out his wallet, giving his step sister a five dollar bill with a laugh.

“Alright!”  Hazel was back in the center of the room again, bag in hand.  “That was a great show you two!  But it’s time to get the next fight going!  Once the mat is cleaned off, the next match will be….”  She announced, reaching into the bag again.

“Kaylee, get in here!”  She called out.

“Fuck yes!”  Kaylee said quietly as she stripped off her street clothes.  She was left wearing a pair of tiny boyshorts, so tight that they looked like they could be part of her skin, and a satin push up bra.  Her chest was perky but a little on the smaller side, and this accessory allowed her a little plump up.  Though as the old saying goes, more than a handful is a waste right?  Her legs were adorned with a pair of white knee socks with two pink stripes near the top that accentuated the all white ensemble she otherwise wore.

“And your opponent…”  Hazel smiled at Kaylee as she reached into the bag again.  “Is….”  She unfolded the paper.  “Oh!”  Hazel looked surprised.  “Looks like it’s gonna be Nate!”

Both of their mouths dropped open a fraction as the name was called out.  Nate and Kaylee had never been put together on the mats before.  They had an unspoken agreement that they were a team and that they would never challenge each other.  It was always a possibility that they could be paired off as random opponents, but the odds were so slim that they had never considered it a thing that could happen.  The crowd gave an “Oooooo” as the two looked at each other in surprise.  “Well, it’s not like we have to get erotic right?”  Nate shrugged to break the tension as he stripped off his own clothes.  Nate had chosen a red speedo with white accents for tonight, his feet and chest bare.  He stepped onto the mats and looked at his step sister now.

Really….looked at her.  When Kaylee had wrestled with Hazel, Nate remembered going home and masturbating to the thought of the two wrapped together on the mats.  He had told himself that it was Hazel that filled his fantasies…but now…he wasn’t so sure.  She was looking back at him with a smirk.  Fuck…he was getting hard.  No, that couldn’t be right.  It was just the excitement.  It had to be.  He would just hand Hazel the Ace of Spades he was given, and the two of them would have a great submission wrestling match.  He had always kind of wanted to test himself against his step sister after all.  She was a respectable fighter, and the two of them had always done so well as a team.  It was only natural to want to see how they would fare against each other.

He was possessed by something else however.  Something foreign to him.  Something he had never thought of before.  Without even thinking about it, he handed Hazel his Ace of Hearts card.  His heart thumped in his chest.  Kaylee was definitely going to veto that, so why on earth had he done that?  Hazel smiled as she took his card, then Kaylee’s.  Kaylee Was looking at him with a strange mixture of emotions in her eyes that Nate couldn’t quite read.

“Alright   !”  Hazel called out before she looked at the cards.  Her eyes widened.  Great.  She had seen his red card and probably thought he was super weird now.  That was just wonderful.  So much for ever being anything but awkward around her.  Oddly though, Hazel’s face broke into a wide grin.

“Oh this is going to be good!!”  She said, practically bouncing as she looked at the two cards.  “Ladies and gentlemen, these two have been around here for about a year now, and they have been an absolute HURRICANE together.  And tonight, Nate and Kaylee…”  She paused as she snapped the two cards into the air for everyone to see.

Two.

There were two aces of hearts in her hands.

“ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EROTIC MATCH!!!”

Nate felt his heart skip a beat, and from looking at Kaylee, he could tell she was just as surprised.  If either of them had been worried that the crowd would disapprove, they were wrong.  There was a cheer that rattled both of their eardrums as the announcement was made.

This was happening…and while it felt surreal, they both had to admit to themselves right then and there that they wanted this.  Badly.

“We’re never telling mom or George about this.”  Kaylee said with an awkward laugh.

“Our secret.”  Nate laughed back before holding out his hand.  The two shook and smiled at each other.  “You sure about this?”  He added, giving his step sister one more chance to back out.  She nodded.

“I think I’ve wanted to do this for a long time.  Let’s see what you’ve got dink.”  She winked and brushed her fingers over the stiff bulge in Nate’s tight speedo.

“Yeah….me too.”  Nate said, letting his eyes wander over Kaylee’s body.

“Alright, you know the drill.”  Hazel winked at the two of them and stepped off of the mats and into the crowd around the mats.  “When you’re ready!”

The two of them looked each other in the eye and took a few steps back to the corners of the mats, where combatants were expected to start from.  Things were about to change in a big way between them, but in this moment, no change on earth could have been more welcome.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Re: When It All Changed
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 05:50:58 PM »
The two of them took a brief moment to stretch as they looked at each other across the mats. 

“Now I don’t want this to be just a big fuck fest.  There’ll be plenty of that, but I want you to give me a good fight too.  So I say we have to score one submission before we go trying to make the other cum.”  Kaylee said, a small smirk on her face.

“You know that’s my favorite way to play.”  Nate replied, smiling back at her.  “You ready?”  He asked then as he finished limbering up.

“Come at me bro.”  Kaylee said, attempting to go for some humor, though she shook her head and smiled.  “Maybe forget I said that.”  She giggled.  The two of them locked eyes, and there was a silent, almost telepathic signal that they were ready.  They stepped out of their corners quickly, stepping toward each other on the ten by ten foot wrestling space, looking to collide head on.

The two of them had actually never wrestled before.  Not even at home as a form of sibling rivalry or bonding.  Unless you counted tiny little scrapes over the television remote or some other small prize like that.  They had lived together since they were 12, and had always gotten along famously, much to the relief and joy of their parents, who had been unsure how they would get on.  They never had secrets from each other, and were almost as much best friends as they were siblings.  The dynamic was changing now, and neither one was sure what exactly that would mean in the long run.  Right now however, that was the last thing that mattered to either one of them.  This quiet, dormant desire that neither could have ever admitted to anyone, not even themselves, was now coming out and demanded to be satisfied.  Right here, right now.  The fact that it was happening in front of slightly less than 30 other people mattered very, very little.

They came together in a classic grapple, hands on each other’s upper arms as they collided.  So many matches started this way.  A good old fashioned test of balance, strength and technique.  It was also a great way to feel just how strong your opponent was, and much to both of their surprise, they seemed to be dead even.  Neither one of them took a step back or forward, only around in a circle as they gripped and tried their best to overpower the other and drive them down.  Seeing this was going nowhere fast, Nate pivoted his body, and took one of Kaylee’s arms in both of his hands, taking her down in a perfect hip toss, leaving her flat on her back.  She grunted as she hit the mat, but acted fast.  Her legs shot out and clamped onto her step brother’s shins, tripping him onto his back as well.

The crowd screamed encouragement as the two rolled up and onto their knees to catch each other in a mutual side headlock.  They bent their bodies over as they squeezed, trying their best to clamp enough pressure to at least cause the other some discomfort.  They grunted and clamped their jaws tightly against the hold the other had on their neck.

‘And here I thought you’d be a pushover.”  Nate said quietly enough for only his partner to hear.  He, of course, had thought no such thing, but he couldn’t help but goad her a bit.

‘That was your first mistake.”  Kaylee grinned back at him.  “Your second was not running away when your name got called.  Then, still in their mutual headlock, Kaylee drove all of her weight sideways into Nate, sending him crashing off balance and onto his stomach.  She was on him in a flash, her knees straddling either side of his lower back as she grabbed one of his wrists and twisted it behind him in a hammerlock.

“Ahh!”  Nate hissed as his shoulder and arm felt like it was being twisted off.  He wriggled and writhed for a moment as Kaylee sat atop him.  He could almost feel her smug grin as she cranked on the hold.  She wasn’t able to maintain it for long however, as Nate planted his knees under him and rolled away from the angle of the submission move to alleviate the pressure and throw his step sister off balance.  She was forced to let go and roll away from him, and the two of them sprang to their feet in an instant, taking low crouched stances akin to those of olympic style wrestlers.  “I’ve watched you pull that move a thousand times now.  Did you really think that would work?”  He asked her as they eyed each other and looked for an opening. 

Kaylee shrugged.  “Thought it was worth a try.  It’s always been cute to look at your face all scrunched up in pain.  They suddenly came at each other again, and Nate went high, going for another grapple.  Kaylee looked as if she was going to match him again and meet him in the middle, but at the very last possible second, she dipped and drove her shoulder into Nate’s midsection, and Nate gasped as he felt his feet leave the mat for a second before she slammed him to the ground.  A perfectly executed double leg takedown.  Nate crashed into the mat and Kaylee immediately went to work trying to secure a dominant position.  From the bottom, Nate wrapped his arms around his step sister’s waist and sent them rolling, refusing to let her trap him.  God how long had her skin been this soft? 

The two of them fell into a tussling frenzy, rolling and grabbing, grappling and twisting back and forth for several seconds as the crowd looked on in fevered anticipation.  They matched each other move for move, grip for grip and step for step.  Together they danced a fast paced, violent dance as they groaned and moaned and growled at each other.  Back and forth the advantage switched over and over and over again, until the two found themselves on their knees, facing each other in a head to head grapple.  They breathed heavily as they fell into each other, gripping hard and pushing against each other only lightly as they pressed their foreheads together and tried to catch their breath.

“This…is the fight…I always imagined.”  Nate said, locking eyes with his opponent.  “How…are we so….even?”

“I don’t know…but it’s…perfect.”  She said back.  With that, rather than try and take each other to the floor again, they shared a silent agreement again and let go of each other slowly, and got to their feet.  Another exchange like that would only serve to tire them out, and that was the last thing either of them wanted.  They stood, and looked at each other.  Waiting to see what the other would do next.  It was Nate who acted first, swinging a leg behind Kaylee’s.  With them standing so close, it would be hard for her to see his plan, and therefore, hard for her to counter.  As he brought his hand up to shove her in the chest and take her down however, she sidestepped and smacked his hand away, whirling behind him and wrapping her arms around his midsection from behind.

“Talk about things we’ve seen a thousand times.”  She said and gave his earlobe a tiny nibble before driving her clasped hands hard into his stomach.

“Ughhh.”  Nate grimaced as she squeezed.  He could feel her hips pressed against his backside and shivered from the contact in addition to the love bite she gave him a second ago.  Suddenly, his right knee gave out as she kicked it out from under him right at the joint.  He went down to one knee, and suddenly, her arm was clasped around his neck in a wicked dragon sleeper hold.  Her other hand worked its way down to his crotch where she gently but firmly gripped his massive erection through his speedo.  “Remember this?”  She asked him as he made little gagging and gasping sounds.  “How Zach made you pass out in this same exact hold while he jerked you off?   God that was hot.  Watching you go limp right as you squirted everywhere.”  She giggled.

“Ngh-gckk-fck-y…”  Was about all Nate could manage.  She had the choke clamped in tight, and his vision was getting foggy already, even as he felt his cock tense and twitch under her hand.

“I touched myself for HOURSSS that night.  I replayed it over and over again in my head, and I had to bite my fucking pillow to keep from screaming so loud I woke the whole house up.”  Kaylee whispered to him.  He could feel his limbs tingling now as his struggles weakened more and more.  “I couldn’t admit it then.  But I know now that it was because I wanted it to be ME doing that to you.”  She said, her voice taking on an aroused whimper in its tone. 

“Gckkkk….I….FCK…” Nate choked out before letting his hand fall.  It found Kaylee’s thigh just behind him, and he laid his hand on it, shivering at the touch of his skin on hers all over before he finally gave her three gentle taps.  She dropped him immediately and he fell limply to the floor, one hand on his aching back, and one on his throat as he gasped for breath.  She knelt beside him and smiled down at him, placing a hand gently on his chest.  “That’s one for me.  Now I can start having some real fun.”  She winked at him before ruffling his hair and standing slowly.  She gave Nate a second to recover and catch his breath before helping him to his feet.

“You got lucky.”  Nate said, giving his opponent a half smile as he worked out the last kinks in his back.

“Nah.”  She shook her head.  “I just know you secretly love getting choked.”

Nate couldn’t help but blush a little as she said this.  “Whateverrr.”  He drawled.  “Just get back in your corner.”  He said, and the two shared a small hug before separating.  Though they couldn’t help but press their hips together briefly and tightly as they did so.  Both of them were trembling with excitement.  This was the perfect match.  And neither one of them wanted it to be over for a good…long….while…

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 06:08:21 PM »
From the sidelines of the mats where Nate and Kaylee were preparing for their second go, Hazel Blackwood looked on with her arms crossed, a small interested smile on her lips.  She wasn’t screaming encouragement or vocally rooting for one combatant over another as she normally would.  She was just quietly admiring the show.  As Nate and Kaylee came at each other again, she gave a tiny gasp as Nate juked to the side and stuck out his arm at the last second, slamming it into Kaylee’ chest and sending her crashing to the floor in a heap.  That clothesline could’ve passed for any pro wrestling federation any day, but there was nothing staged or scripted about it.  Suddenly, just as Nate was pulling Kaylee to her feet, one hand gripping the poor girl’s short ponytail, her attention was broken by a voice just behind her.

“You know, if you want to look casual, maybe don’t just stand there like a rock.”  Hazel turned her head to face Skylar, who had just walked up to her.

“Don’t know what you mean.  It’s a good fight, I’m just enjoying the show.”  Hazel shrugged, her eyes snapping back to the mat just as he heard Kaylee let out a yelp of pain.  Nate had managed to pick her up in a bearhug.  Kaylee’s face was screwed up tight as she wriggled, her feet an inch off the floor, and her arms trapped at her sides.  “Who do you think is gonna win?” She asked him in a tone of manufactured disinterest.

“Well, I think I know who you’re rooting for.  You always act like this when he’s out there.  You’re practically SQUIRMING waiting on his cock to pop out.”  Skylar said, now coming to stand beside Hazel.  Kaylee had now managed to escape the bearhug and had taken Nate to the mat.  She had him in an ankle lock, and one of her socked feet was caressing the prominent bulge in Nate’s outfit with a tender but firm back and forth motion.

“Wouldn’t it be a riot if I made you cum before I ever got that silly little speedo off of you?”  Kaylee was saying as Nate moaned and writhed in her embrace.

“Oh my god, shut UP!”  Hazel laughed.  “It’s not like that at all.  Nate is a good wrestler.  Hell he’s running…what?  Twenty wins, five losses, and one draw?  That’s impressive!  I’m a fan of his matches that’s all.”  She felt her face grow a bit hot.

“Mmhm.”  Skylar mused.  “What's my win loss record?’ He asked.

Hazel thought for a moment, but could only come up with “Uh…I think you’re….something like….”

“Exactly” Skylar interrupted just as Nate escaped his stepsister’s hold and the two began another rip roaring melee of tumbling and groping.  “You just made my point for me.”  Nate caught Kaylee in a school boy pin, and gyrated his hips against hers, holding her wrists to the floor while she squirmed and bridged to try and escape.  Just as Kaylee managed to unseat him and worked to take a dominant position, Skylar looked at Hazel with a smirk.  “You know how he looks at you.  I don’t know why you won’t just ask him out.  Or hell, just give him a roll around on the mats.  I think he’d give his left arm to go at you out there.”

Just as Nate escaped the Camel Clutch that Kaylee was setting up on him and crab walked away from her only to have his step sister on his heels in pursuit, he rolled to the side and snapped his legs around her midsection.  Most boys weren’t very adept with scissor holds here, but Nate’s were infamous.  Kaylee gave a gasping yelp as her abdomen was squeezed just below the ribcage with crushing force.  That was really Nate’s secret.  He knew exactly where to clamp a body scissor down to get the maximum effect, and he didn’t waste time with that hold unless he could score the perfect position.

“He’s like four years younger than me Skylar, no way.”  Hazel shook her head, though she felt her heart skip a beat as Kaylee reached for Nate’s speedo, pulling it down just enough to reveal half of the throbbing erection that Nate was hiding behind it.

“So you’re telling me that if you two were the ones paired together tonight, you would’ve handed me a veto card?”  Skylar asked, smirking, though he never took his eyes off the mat.

“I didn’t say that.”  Hazel rolled her eyes.  “Yeah, okay, I’d fuck his brains out on the mats…but dating him?  I mean he’s a sweet guy, and he’s super nice…”  She said this just as Nate said something about his step sister being a ‘helpless little jobber girl’ as he twisted her into a Boston crab hold.  Her screams filled the room as her sock covered toes curled and her exposed crotch showed a massive wet spot on her clean white boyshorts.  The satisfied look on Nate’s face made her feel a little shiver in her extremities.  Involuntarily, she flashed back to Nate’s first match here.  He had been 18, so shy and innocent looking, and too shy to talk to anyone.  When he had been asked to wrestle by one of the other new girls, Callie, he had been so nervous, she thought he might vomit.  That was until he had beaten her, and she had told him to take his prize.  Nate had given Callie the fucking of her life that night, and from that point on, he had been one of the group, and seemed like he had been here for years.   It was so…CUTE.

Nate, by then, had managed to bend Kaylee’s back so far that her feet almost touched her head.  The scream she let out was part pain, part desire, and part frustration.

“Just give it some thought alright?”  Skylar gave her a little nudge with his elbow.  “I’m hosting next week, and it’s oil wrestling night am I right?  I could arrange for you two to get in there together.”  He smirked.  “Nothing too intense, and things just kinda…..slide together if you get what I’m saying.”

Hazel slammed a fist into Skylar’s side, causing him to gasp and laugh at the same time.  “Come on man, cut me some slack here!”  She said, a little incredulous.  “I can challenge him anytime I want to!”

Kaylee was now bellowing “I GIVE!  I GIVE! FUCKING FUCK GODAMN SHIT I GIVE YOU’RE BREAKING MY FUCKING BACK!!”  Nate let his step sister down slowly, and rubbed her back a bit as he checked on her.  They had both scored a submission now, and all that was left was to make their opponent orgasm on the mats.  Things were about to ramp up in a big way, and both Hazel and Skylar could see that in their eyes.

“Just think about it.”  Skylar chuckled as he made to walk away from Hazel.  “I’m going to grab you a drink.  You look like you could benefit from a cool down.”  He winked at her, and she rolled her eyes.  The two of them had known each other for years, and she hated that he could read her so well.

As Skylar walked away though, she had to admit to herself that Nate did look awfully good as he readjusted his speedo to cover himself.  That shy little smile of his always did manage to set her heart racing.  She imagined herself in Kaylee’s place, picking herself up from the mats, a dripping wet mess as she smiled at her victorious opponent.

“Goddamn it Skylar.”  Hazel muttered to herself as she felt her thighs dampen from her own thoughts.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 12:55:00 PM »
Please post the next chapter can't wait to see what happens

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2022, 05:59:46 AM »
Wow

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2022, 03:40:38 PM »
Yes, please complete! I can see this even going on further with chapters with the other characters.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2022, 09:08:10 PM »
Yes, please complete! I can see this even going on further with chapters with the other characters.

Well I have to admit it didn’t seem like this story was gathering a lot of fans so I guess I kinda ditched it thinking it wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea lol.  Now that I see some people do actually wanna read it I’ll have to continue it soon!  There are at least two more sections that I’ve finished so I’ll post those shortly.  :) thank you all for taking the time to read it!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 08:15:50 PM »
Here’s the next part, which was already finished.  Just never posted it.  There IS more, but I’ll post it over the next couple of days as I work on some commissions :)

The crowd seemed to fall from raucous cheering into excited whispers as Nate helped Kaylee back to her feet.  The two didn’t share a hug this time, but kept their hands clasped for a few seconds longer than was necessary.  The tension between the two was palpable as they looked into each other’s eyes with the most telling smirks on their faces.  There had been a submission for each of them now, and all that was left was for one of them to score an orgasm.

“You think you’re ready for this?”  Nate asked.  His tone had a hint of challenge in it, but buried deep in that question was the real gentleman Nate could always be, asking his step sister if she really wanted to do this, and take everything between them to a brand new level.

“Stop being nice.”  Kaylee smirked back at him.  “What I’m ready for is to make you cum all over these mats..”  She had always been the more blunt of the two of them, and it had always balanced Nate’s own hesitant personality out.  “I know every trick you’ve got.  Every flick of your tongue, every little thing you can do with your hands, and every inch of that cock.  I’ve seen you on these mats too many times now.  You don’t stand a chance.”  She smirked and squeezed his hand a little more tightly.

“You think I haven’t seen all of your tricks just as many times?”  Nate raised an eyebrow.  “I’ve got your number Kaylee.  I’m going to absolutely wreck you.  Hope you can explain why you can’t walk straight when we get home.”

The two of them shared one last look and separated to the edges of the mat again, and the crowd gave another cheer as the two of them stretched their now sore muscles out, never taking their eyes off of one another.  They let out little sounds of relief as they worked out the kinks in their bodies.  Neither one of them could help letting their hands drift down between their legs for a second, feeling and basking in how ready they were to do this.

Neither one of them even noticed when they took their first step toward each other to engage in battle again, but when they locked up this time, the grapple was different.  Their hands were open on each other’s shoulders, exploring their way onto each other’s backs for a moment as they pulled each other in and found themselves crushing each other in a mutual bearhug.  They both gave little groans as they pressed their bodies together, and only micrometers of fabric separated them from full sexual contact.

“You feel that Kaylee?” Nate asked as he thrust his hips into hers, causing her to let out a little gasp.  “You’re finally about to be all mine.”  His voice was breathy, and he bit his lower lip as he looked his opponent in the eyes.

Kaylee, not to be outdone, angled her right leg to give her a better position against him and moved her own hips up and down, making Nate shiver as she moved herself against his cock.  “Don’t be so sure.  You’re so hard, I don’t think you’ll last thirty seconds when I start working you over.”  The both of them continued to grind and thrust against each other as they gripped onto each other’s bodies in their bear hug.  Coiled together like a pair of snakes, resting their chins on each other’s shoulders as they let out the quietest sounds of longing and need, sharing these with only each other as they did so.

After a few more seconds of this, Nate pivoted and unbalanced his step sister, bringing her roughly to the floor with him on top of her, both of them still clinging to each other for dear life.  Kaylee let out an “oof” as her back crashed into the soft mats.  They let go of each other, but the crowd roared as Nate tugged Kaylee’s bra up and over her head as he released his crushing bear hug.  Kaylee found her arms tied up as her breasts were exposed and her eyes widened in surprise.

“Gotcha.” Nate said, smirking down at her as he held her arms in place by clutching the fabric of the bra in one hand.  Kaylee squirmed and bucked under him. She never saw her opponent’s other hand slipping down her body until she felt the waistband of her tight boy shorts lifted.

“N-no!” She exclaimed before her legs curled up in shock.  He had slipped two fingers inside of her and began working them up and down in a ‘come here’ kind of gesture as he smirked down at her.  “Oh…oh fuck.” Kaylee squirmed under him as he fingered her slowly.

“I know you like it nice and gentle.  I’ve seen you almost yawn when your opponents finger you too quickly.  I told you, I’ve got your number.”  Nate whispered as he leaned down and nibbled just under Kaylee’s jawline.

“Y-you haven’t…g-got shit!” She said back to him just as she slipped her arms free of her own traitorous bra.  She reached down, grabbing Nate’s wrist and pulled it away from her with extreme effort before she wrapped her other arm around the back of his head and rolled him off of her.  She was breathing heavily as her legs shook a bit.  She could see that luckily, he looked just as worked up.  It was still anyone’s fight.

They got to their hands and knees, looking at each other carefully, working out the next angle of attack as they both also took a second to cool down.  The crowd around them might as well have been silent now, despite the noise they were making.  Neither one of them had eyes or ears for anyone but the person across from them.  As far as they were concerned, they were alone.

They crawled toward each other, and both of them wrapped back together, arms around each other’s bodies as they slipped one hand down to tug at the other person’s bottoms.  They had both always opted for extremely tight outfits.  It made them look far more appealing to their opponents, but also, they were notoriously harder to slip off in the throes of a wrestling match.  They struggled and grunted on their knees, each fighting unsuccessfully to disrobe their opponent. Frustrated, Kaylee drove herself into Nate, pulling at the waistband of his speedo as she did.  He was forced to his back and Kaylee flipped herself around.  She was facing his feet as she climbed atop him and wrapped his head up in her legs, crossing her ankles to lock it in.

“Oh you’re mine now.” She said.  Nate heard her socks scrape together as his head was squeezed tightly.  He groaned and put his hands on her thighs to try and alleviate the pressure.  He soon had other concerns however as he felt his speedo slide down a few inches.  Kaylee’s hand was soon wrapped around his cock, followed shortly by her lips.  She teased and flicked her tongue around the tip of his penis as her hand began to slowly move up and down.  Nate could hear the muffled sound of the crowd cheering her on through the soft flesh now covering his ears.

“Mmmmf.  Fuck you’re good at that.” He said, his knees bending up as he tried to work out a plan of escape.  Suddenly, her hand was gone and his whole cock was engulfed in her warm mouth as she began to bob up and down.  She was deepthroating him vigorously as he twitched and writhed under her.  His speedo was around his knees allowing him very little room for movement, and her legs held his head tight.  He wasn’t even able to reach her crotch for a counter attack, and as he felt himself begin to pulse and twitch inside her mouth, he knew he was in big trouble if he didn’t act fast.  He managed to kick his speedo off, allowing him to separate his legs and just as Kaylee thrust her mouth down on him again, he bridged up.  It was a dangerous tactic, feeling how close she was really getting him, but it worked.

Kaylee didn’t expect his cock to ram even further down her throat and she gagged, something she almost never did when giving her opponents head, but he had caught her by surprise.  She was forced to come up for air, and a sucking *pop* noise resonated as her lips came off of him.  She went to grab his shaft again with her hand, but Nate planted his feet and pushed, sliding himself back and ruining her perfect angle.  As her legs loosened from his head a bit, he snatched at the waistband of her shorts and viciously tore at them.  The seams began to pop and rip as he scrambled away from her, yanking at her bottoms as he went.  They finally separated, and the white shorts came tearing off of her with a loud RIP.

“I liked those you asshole!” Kaylee said, though she was grinning at him.  Nate just smiled back.  They were both nude now, save for Kaylee’s knee socks, though those weren’t going to do her any good as far as protection from any sort of sexual attack.

“Too bad.  I think I’ll keep them as a trophy when I’m done with you.” Nate smirked and pounced at her, tossing the ruined boy shorts aside.  He tackled her to her back and pulled her legs up with his arms.  If this had been a standard match, he could’ve scored a decent pin this way, but now he was pointing his cock right at her dripping wet sex, ready to thrust it in.  Just as he did, however, he noticed that Kaylee was offering absolutely no resistance.  In fact, she looked almost smug.

Nate was just about to push himself inside her when he stopped and realized that if he attacked via intercourse, he was sure to lose this match.  She had gotten him so close to the edge with her mouth that he wouldn’t stand a chance in a literal fuck fight.  The two of them had not achieved such stellar records in this club by making stupid decisions.

Instead, he pulled her in and buried his face in her sex, pushing her legs up and apart to try and hold her down.

“Almost fucking had you damn it.” Kaylee growled as he began to orally pleasure her with abandon.  She wriggled under him as she began to make those age old sounds of arousal and pleasure.  She thrust her hips almost involuntarily into his face as he worked on her, his tongue teasing right on her clit with expert precision.  She yelled out as she got closer and closer to the edge of no return over the course of almost a minute.

“I’ve got her.  I’m going to win.” Nate thought to himself as he felt her quiver under his mouth.  “I’ve fucking got her!!”  Kaylee, in the throes of a near orgasm, even let her hand drift down between her legs.  She was going to touch herself as he licked her.  It was all but over now!  She had lost the will to resist.  Just as her hand reached her pussy, she moved it.  Nate yelped as she clutched him by the hair and pulled his face off of her, then slammed her legs closed over his face again.

“No.” She growled as she rolled, firmly planting her self on his face now, cutting him off from his air supply.  She was face sitting him, and she was very careful not to allow his mouth access to her pussy.  “Stay there and take your fucking like a good boy.  Do you hear me?”  She said, looking down at his now mashed face underneath her.  “For what it’s worth, you’re so fucking GOOD Nate.  But I’m better.”

“Mfff.” Was all Nate could manage as she reached back and began to stroke his cock again.  She tried to force herself to think sobering thoughts to take her away from the edge that her step brother had brought her so very close to.  She pulled at his throbbing hard erection with perfect rhythm and pressure, and her hand glided up and down ever more easily now as it had grown slick and lubricated from her oral work earlier.  She pushed her weight down harder on his face as she stroked him.  Her pussy finally stopped quivering as she was given a break from his own stimulation.  Suddenly, she heard him begin to gasp and moan under her.  She felt the first tiny drops of precum drip down her hand.  If she didn’t finish him now, he would be difficult, if not impossible for her to win.  She let go and quickly snapped her hips off of his face.

Then,

She mounted him.

Kaylee began to bounce up and down on her step brother’s cock, feeling every inch of it slide into her with a scream of her own.  She rode him roughly, looking to finish him quickly as he looked up at her.  He placed his hands on her hips, and bit his lip, closing his eyes.  She could tell he was trying to will himself away from the edge just as she had.  He began to twitch inside her as they ruthlessly fucked as if their lives depended on it.

“God damn it Nate you feel so fucking good!”  Kaylee whined.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, not now.  I’m going to finish you.  I have to!  God you feel incredible!” Nate replied.

Kaylee felt herself get  closer and closer as she rode him, bouncing furiously up and down as she held his shoulders to the mat.  She thought she could hold it off.  Now neither one of them knew who was going to win.  It was going to be a photo finish either way.

Nate’s cock throbbed and twitched, bouncing inside of Kaylee’s now trembling and quivering pussy.

Only occasionally did a fight here end this way.  With the two combatants actually fucking each other with little actual wrestling involved, but when they did, there was something so primal and pure about it that it drove everyone in the room to the edge of frenzy. It was a contest of the most savage nature.  You against me. One against one. Right here, deciding who was the better person in this fashion.

Nate was making no attempt to roll her off of him or take the top position.  He knew deep down that Kaylee loved to ride on top, and that as he matched her stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, he’d have a better chance of getting her off.  He was absolutely right, and for one second, as Kaylee threw her head back, it looked to everyone there like Nate had won.

Suddenly, as he opened his eyes and looked at her however, he lost all control.

Kaylee felt his cock burst, filling her up with his cum only three seconds before she felt herself tense, and in unison, they both screamed the other’s name as their hands gripped each other tightly.  Both of them moaned and yelled for all they were worth as wave after wave of pure, explosive bliss washed over them.  They both felt their toes curl and their eyes screw shut as they made the most primal noises their now non functioning brains could find for them to express themselves.  They thrust and bucked and grabbed at each other, buried in the throes of their ecstasy as the entire room melted away from their blurry spot filled vision.

They both came for what felt like minutes, even though it was realistically about 30 to 45 seconds.  Their rhythm slowed, and finally, they looked at each other as Kaylee slid Nate’s cock deep inside her one last time, gently and tenderly, before she pulled off of him.

They were a mess as Kaylee rolled off and both collapsed to their backs, heaving for breath.  Covered in sweat and cum, they looked at each other from their prone position.  The crowd was cheering raucously for both of them as they smiled at each other and gently took each other’s hand.

“Good fight.” Kaylee gasped.

“You too.”   Nate winked back at her.

Though Kaylee had managed to make Nate orgasm first, the rules of the club were clear that if both fighters orgasmed within five seconds or less of each other, the match would be considered a draw.  Neither one had managed to beat the other, but somehow, that seemed like an appropriate ending to both of them.  They helped each other to their feet, still panting, bodies shaking from head to toe as they shook hands with each other.  They both raised the other’s hand as they smiled at the absolutely ear splittingly loud spectators.

“That…was…uh…” said Hazel as she came to the center of the mat to prepare for the next match.  She looked supremely flustered as she looked at them.  “Holy shit that was awesome you two!”  She said, shaking her head and regaining her composure.

Nate and Kaylee smiled and thanked her, collecting their clothes from the sidelines.

“You want a drink?”  Nate asked Kaylee as they got dressed.

“Make it a double.” Kaylee winked at him

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 10:07:04 PM »
OMG, awesome match. An unexpected twist!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2022, 05:35:15 AM »
OMG, awesome match. An unexpected twist!

Thank you!  It’s far from over.  I have at least one more chapter I can post now but I’ll post it later :)

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 08:02:12 PM »
So here’s everything else I had finished so far!  I’ll continue as soon as I can sort out some technical problems.  I’m kinda frozen on writing until I can replace a computer :/ but enjoy this none the less!

The next morning, Nate and Kaylee woke up in their respective rooms.  Their muscles were sore as they always were after their Friday night wrestling matches, but this morning in particular, their heads were spinning with what had transpired the night before.

Neither one regretted what they had done.  Not by a long shot.  The gravity of the event had resonated with them in a way that none of their previous fights had.  After all, they had never had to go home with the person they had ruthlessly wrestled and/or fucked before.  Their parents were gone for work, and it being a Saturday, neither one of them had college classes today, so the two of them would be alone.  Nate was the first to rise.  He always slept in his boxer briefs, and never bothered to put anything else on for the first hours of the morning.

Kaylee came out of her own room in a baby cut T-shirt that hugged her body snugly but comfortably, and a pair of pink bikini cut panties.

“Morning.” Nate mumbled as he usually did.  Mornings were never his forte.  He ran his hands through his sleep disheveled hair trying to tame it as Kaylee came into the kitchen and grabbed the box of cereal from atop the fridge.

“Morning.” She smiled back, always a bit better with getting up early than her step brother.  As she went up on her tip toes to go for the box, Nate’s eyes drifted down her slim and smooth body.  He had never consciously done that before, but after last night, he supposed it was a natural reaction.  Kaylee turned around and her own eyes snapped down to his crotch.

“Morning wood, or just happy to see me?”  She winked, pointing at his erection which created a bulge in his snug fitting underwear.

“Morning wood.” Nate rolled his eyes but smiled at her.  “You gonna pour me some of that?” He asked, nodding at the box of Cheerios in Kaylee’s hand. 

“I’m not your waitress dink.” Kaylee laughed, then pulled down a second bowl and handed it to him.  Soon they were sitting at the dining room table together in their underwear as they had done a thousand times before, but this time there was of course, something in the air between them.

“So, how are we gonna handle what happened last night?”  Nate asked as he dipped his spoon.  Kaylee looked up at him and smiled warmly.

“Well, clearly we can’t talk about it when we aren’t alone here.  Our parents don’t even know this is a sex wrestling club, and I think they might have a stroke if they heard you and I fucked each other into puddles last night.”

“And when we are alone?” Nate raised an eyebrow at her.  Kaylee looked him in the eyes and grinned.

“Well…we’re still a team, so I don’t think we should go hopping in there against each other all the time.  But at home, no point in pretending it didn’t happen.  It was too much fun for that.” She finished her bowl of cereal and stood, taking her dishes to the sink.  Nate was right behind her with his own, and accidentally brushed against her as they passed.

“No, can’t really pretend it didn’t happen.  Y’know, I wouldn’t say no to having a regular sparring partner.”  Nate shrugged, and saw Kaylee’s shoulders tense a bit as she looked at him.  She smirked and said

“Oh you would like that wouldn’t you.” She rolled her eyes not unkindly.

“We don’t have to, it was mostly just a joke.” Nate shrugged.

“Oh, I didn’t say no.” Kaylee responded as the gave a large over the head stretch and yawned, still working the morning drowsiness out.  “If we did though, we’d have to be REALLY careful.  I say no more than once a week, and only when we know for sure we’ll have the house to ourselves.”

“I’d agree with that.  Probably need some other ground rules too.” Nate said,  feeling himself blush.  They both moved to the living room and plopped down on the couch where they would normally turn on the television, but instead settled into a conversation about how they were going to handle the now very different circumstances between them.

As with almost everything, they were in perfect agreement on every point they brought up, and every ground rule they laid down with each other about how they would approach the situation.  It looked like they were on track to make this a very manageable and enjoyable, drama-free arrangement for both of them, and both had to admit that they felt a huge sense of relief as they talked it out.

Once they agreed that everything was settled, they smiled at each other and kicked back, finally turning on the tv.

“I have to admit, I’m a little frustrated that I missed winning by just three seconds.  I had a really sexy plan for what I was gonna do to you if I won instead of a draw.”  Kaylee smirked.

“Oh yeah?  And what was that?”  Nate asked, curious as he felt his breath quicken a bit.

“Guess you’ll never know.” Kaylee shrugged and winked at him.  She crossed her legs and made a show of settling deeper into the plush couch.  “Maybe next time we get paired up.

There was silence between them for a few long minutes before Nate took a deep breath and looked back at Kaylee.  “Y’know, dad and Karla won’t be back til late this afternoon if you wanted to-“. He said, though he was interrupted as Kaylee jumped to her feet and grabbed him by the wrist.

“Your room or mine?” She asked, trying to drag him along with her, both of them laughing as they hurried back upstairs and down the hall to where their rooms were.

Across town, while Nate and Kaylee were rolling and tossing each other around on Kaylee’s king sized bed, Hazel Blackwood was on a call with four other people, the other temporary “leaders” of their little club, discussing the previous night’s matches, and finalizing the details for next Friday’s event.

“So far, 20 people have already said they’d be here this week.”  Lilah, one of the others was saying.  “It’s only Saturday so I expect it could be as many as 40.”

Skylar spoke up then.  “We may have to set up a second mat to save time.  That’s a lot of people.”

“Oil wrestling night is always a hit.” Hazel said to her computer screen.  “We kind of expected that.”

“True.” Said Gentry, another member.  “I think two spaces is a great idea, but also…”

Hazel zoned out from the conversation as she thought back to the previous night.  There had been so many great matches from everyone who had gotten on the mats, and she had really hated having to be the one person who couldn’t join in.  But that was the tradeoff for being one of the five people who made the decisions for the group for the six month tenure they served.  Hosts had to be focused on keeping the party going smoothly, and making sure everyone felt safe and were having fun.  Besides, she shared that responsibility with four other people, so really, it was only every five weeks she had to sit out.  Last night had been quite different however, and she left feeling more frustrated than any other time she had been the hostess.  She wasn’t entirely sure why either.

Well…okay, that wasn't entirely true.  That showdown between Nate and Kaylee had been something to behold, and it had gotten her far more worked up than she cared to admit.  It was just a really good match, and there was no other reason for it, she told herself.  But as she flashed back to the action she had witnessed for about the 10th time, she found she could recall it perfectly.  Every move, every sound and every moment.  And more than half of the time, she couldn’t stop herself from imagining being in Kaylee’s place, locking bodies with Nate in every possible way.  Skylar had goaded her about it of course.  Skylar had this insane idea that Hazel had as much of a crush on Nate as Nate seemed to have on her.  He couldn’t have been more wrong of course….she was pretty sure…

Finally, after a few more details were set in stone for next Friday, the moderators meeting was adjourned, and Hazel closed her laptop.  Reaching into the drawer on the side of her computer desk almost absentmindedly, groping around until she found what she was looking for.  She pulled out her trusty pink vibrator and pulled her shorts down and to the side, setting to work on herself.  As she imagined herself and Nate in the inflatable pools that would be placed on the mat next week, abandoning her attempt at trying to hide the fantasy from herself, she closed her eyes and drove the instrument inside herself with a loud moan.

At the same time, in the house they shared with their parents, Nate and Kaylee were crying out in ecstasy as well.  At some point during their ‘practice session’, they had abandoned their wrestling match wholesale, and were now locked at the lips, both of them completely nude as Nate finally slipped himself inside her.  Their arms wrapped around each other gently as they kissed.  Their mouths separated and Kaylee grinned up as she wrapped her legs around Nate’s waist.

“What are you doing, step brother?” She asked, quoting an old internet meme that both of them had laughed at many times in the past.  They laughed again now, falling into hysterics as they separated for a moment, Nate still on top of Kaylee.  Tears in their eyes, they finally settled down, and Nate smiled down at her.

“Can’t take anything seriously can you?”  Nate asked, pushing a strand of hair out of his eyes.

“Nope.”  Kaylee said, grinning up at him as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and pulled him down to her again, planting his mouth on her shoulder where he began to kiss her and nibble at her.  He was good at this.  Even if she wore a tank top, any mark he left would be covered by a shoulder strap.  He must’ve had plenty of practice hiding this kind of thing.  “Are…are we even practicing anymore?”  Kaylee asked, a little breathless.  “We aren’t even wrestling now.  This is just fucking.”  She said as Nate pulled away and looked down at her.

“You’re right.”  He said, a little wide eyed at the revelation of what they were doing.  “Do you want to stop?  Go back to fighting for it?”  He was just as breathless, his cock standing at attention as he slowly put his hands on her hips.

“No.” Kaylee found herself gasping as she pulled him down on top of her again.  The bedsprings began to creak as they closed themselves together again and began to writhe in unison.

If it had been a competition, Nate would’ve been the winner.

Back at her own apartment, as if by design of fate, just as Kaylee climaxed, so did Hazel.  Both girls involuntarily breathed the same word as they did so.

“Nate.”

All set?”  Nate asked Kaylee the next Friday evening as he knocked on her bedroom door.  She opened it and pulled him inside, closing it back behind them.  The week had passed mostly uneventfully since Saturday morning.  The two had easily fallen into their old way of doing things, their old level of comfort and casual behavior coming back after they had ‘gotten it all out of their system’ on Saturday.  They didn’t engage in anything explicit again that week, though they did catch themselves stealing glances at each other whenever the other walked by in their underwear or a particularly good looking outfit.  Nate in particular had felt his heart stop at least once when he thought he had been caught staring at her ass by his father.  Nothing was said, but George had raised an eyebrow at him for a second, but seemed to write it off as a mistake.

“I need help.”  Kaylee said.  She was wearing a basic cotton bra and panties, something she often just wore around the house as she pointed at the bed.  Nate blushed a bit as he looked at her bed, involuntarily flashing back to the previous Saturday.  On it, two tiny bikinis were laying there, still on the hangers.  One was white, the same color as her outfit the previous week, and one was a shade of royal blue.  Both had thong bottoms, and fairly common bikini top.  Other than the color, they seemed exactly the same.

“Which one?  White is gonna get wet in the oil and will be all see through which will drive whoever I wrestle with kinda insane, but the blue looks SOOOO good on me.  I can’t decide.  This wasn’t entirely uncommon.  The two of them had asked for critiques of each other’s wrestling outfits before, and it had never been strange for them to do so.  Now however, Nate found himself wondering which one he himself would rather see her in if they were going to be wrestling each other.  He had pretty quickly opted for a pair of short legged black swim trunks that bore a white stripe up the side of each leg and hugged his frame and his legs in a flattering but comfortable way.  They had a pair of drawstrings in the waist that he could use to cinch them tight on his hips and prevent the baby oil from making it too easy to strip him down.

“Weren’t you wearing the blue one when Blaine beat you?  I’m pretty sure he strangled you with your own thong.”   Nate asked, smirking as Kaylee grimaced and grabbed the white bikini as her face flushed.

“Didn’t need you to remind me of that, thanks.”  She laughed before stripping off her bra and panties, leaving her naked in front of him.  Okay, that was a new thing to happen at home.  They had seen each other nude more times than they could count now, even before they wrestled last week, but never in the walls of their own house with such flippant casualty.  Nate elected to ignore that.

“I mean, you’re the one who challenged him when the club had KO night.  You kinda brought that on yourself.”  Kaylee rolled her eyes as Nate said this, and Nate chuckled, looking for a way to tease her a little more.  “Remember waking up with your legs on his shoulders?  He was a perfect gentleman waiting on you to come to before he railed you like a drunk prom date.”

“Oh my GOD!”  Kaylee blushed, throwing the rejected bikini at his face.  Nate swatted it away, laughing hysterically as Kaylee put on her chosen outfit for the night, then dressing herself in street clothes over it.

“Can we go now?”  Kaylee rolled her eyes at Nate’s continued laughter.  “You’re driving this week.”

Soon, the two pulled up at the club’s usual location.  “So opponents are open challenges tonight.  Got anybody in mind?”  Nate asked his step sister as they approached the door and Zach waved them through with a greeting without bothering to check for an invite.  They, like many members were known well enough that those kinds of formalities weren’t needed any longer.

“I don’t know. That new girl Emily looked good as fuck last week, so maybe I’ll try for her.  But I also kinda want a rematch with Hunter.  Last time I fought with him, he almost got me.  I’m wondering if going at it in a bunch of baby oil will even things out a bit more.”  With that, Kaylee gave him a sideways glance and smirked at him.  “What about youuuu?”  She asked in a sing song voice as they walked down to the basement and turned him to look at Hazel, as she so often did.

“Come on Kaylee, leave me alone about that.”  Nate said, and for the first time, Kaylee sensed a little genuine annoyance in his voice about that particular topic.  She chose not to broach it any further in that moment.  He’d get there when he was ready.  “Come on, I’ll get us a drink.”  Nate continued, taking Kaylee’s hand as he walked them over to the table where the bottles of liquor and sodas were arranged.  Okay.  That was also new.

“Okay, okay.”  Kaylee grinned as she grabbed a bottle of jim beam and poured herself a shot into one of the disposable glasses on the table.  “But you’ve gotta take a shot with me.”  She winked and pulled her hand away from his.  They took their shots and grimaced as they went down.

“Hey you two.”  a voice said from behind them.

Nate tensed as he whirled around, already red in the face as he looked the new arrival in the eyes.  Hazel had come out of nowhere while their attention was diverted.  She was already stripped down to her wrestling outfit.  Tonight she had chosen a skimpy swimsuit, with a top that only seemed to cover her nipples on her perky breasts and a tight fitting bikini bottom.  “Oh uh…hey Hazel!”  Nate said, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically.

“Hey girl!”  Kaylee said excitedly and the two shared a hug with each other.  “Glad to be off hosting duty this week?”  She asked.

“Oh you have no idea.”  Hazel giggled.  “I’m so ready to get on the mats tonight.  Or…in the pool I guess.”  She shrugged.  “Actually, that’s why I came over.”  She blushed a little before turning to Nate specifically.  “You feel like getting a little slippery with me tonight?  You and I haven’t ever had a match before.  I think it’ll be fun!”

Nate went into shock.  His mouth dropped open, his eyes widened and his cock stood at attention almost immediately.  He could’ve…wanted to…say something sexy or cool.  Instead what came out was,  “Bluhh….duh.  I mean uh…y-yeah!  That’d be uh…pretty cool I guess.”

“Great!  I’ll put us on the list.” Hazel winked and sauntered away.  Nate stared after her, open mouthed as she walked off before he felt his step sister's hand on his shoulders.

“Real smooth there casanova.  Here ya go.” Kaylee chuckled, placing another shot of whiskey in his hand.  In the middle of the floor, two inflatable pools were set on either side of the large room.  They were large enough to accommodate a fairly spirited match, and tall/sturdy enough to prevent any excessive spills or unwanted accidents.  Things were set to start in about five minutes, and people were milling about, looking for partners or hanging out at the drinks and snacks tables making conversation.  “I’m gonna leave you to your thoughts while I go try and find Hunter.”  Kaylee disappeared into the crowd winking at Nate as she went.

His eyes were stuck on Hazel, who was now writing their names down on a clipboard given to her by Skylar, tonight’s event host.  He was grinning slyly at her and appeared to gesture at one of the pools as he said something to her.  Hazel looked surprised, then shrugged before turning back his direction.  Nate quickly looked away and blushed, trying to look as if he hadn’t just been staring at her from across the room.  He busied himself with taking his cup to the trash before she caught up to him.

“Soooo…heads up, Skylar’s putting us down first for that station over there.” She pointed at the pool placed on the mats on the right side of the room.  “You okay with going first?”  She asked, a kind smile on her face.  Honestly, Nate wasn’t sure what the truth of that question was.  On one hand, he would’ve liked more time to wrap his head around what was happening.  On the other, if he watched anyone else first, he was likely to get too worked up and horny to do anything but embarrass himself when he and Hazel came to grips.  God was that really about to happen?

“First is good.” He smiled, making a better effort at playing it cool this time.  “Wanna head that way?  I think we’re about to start.” He asked, looking at the clock.

They walked toward their inflatable arena, both smiling as they did so.  Two members were already spreading a generous amount of baby oil all over the floors of the two pools, and laying extra bottles beside them.  Nate and Hazel slung their towels over their shoulders as they saw Kaylee talking to Hunter, a tall, slender guy of about 21 with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes.  It seemed that he had agreed to try and avenge his loss against Kaylee tonight.  That would be a match to see.

“Okay folks!  Time to gather round!” Skylar called out over the din of the crowd with the hosts trusty microphone in his hand.  “As you can see, tonight’s theme is oil wrestling!  And it was just too popular to have just one ring set up, so we’re going to run two matches at a time.  Otherwise, we’ll be here all night.  Not that I’d complain.” Skylar shrugged as the crowd gave a smattering of laughter.

“First up, in the pool on the blue mats, we’ve got Daniel and Rachel!”  An attractive couple of people stepped up and began to strip down to their bathing suits as they approached their station.  “And over here on the red mats, it’ll be Nate and Hazel!!  I know, it’s going to be tough to just watch one fight so just do your best to keep an eye on both because these are going to be excellent first matches!”

Nate’s heart was thumping as he pulled his shirt off and over his head, then kicked off his sneakers and socks, laying them in the designated place to the side of the mats.

“Good luck Nate.” Hazel winked at him with that sexy smile she always wore on her lips.

“You too.” Nate smiled back as they climbed over the knee high inflatable walls of the pool.  The floor was already slick and both of them had to carefully walk to the center as they were each handed a bottle of oil to rub themselves down with.  Nate stared as Hazel meticulously slathered herself in the slick substance from neck to toes, barely focusing on getting himself done.

“Care to help me with my back?” Hazel asked, handing her bottle to him.  He was already rock hard as he poured the oil onto her back and began to rub it in slowly.  She offered to do the same for him, and he shivered as her hands explored his back.  At the side of the mats, he saw Kaylee looking on.  She was smirking at him, but something in the back of his mind told him she looked a little distracted as well.  Maybe she was thinking of her own match coming at some point tonight.  Right now, he wasn’t too concerned.

When he and his opponent were thoroughly covered in the cool and slippery oil, the two went to their knees and were handed the usual two cards.  An ace of hearts and an ace of spades.  Neither one of them hesitated as they handed their chosen card back to Skylar, then smiled at each other.

“Erotic rules it is!”  Skylar grinned, holding up the two hearts cards.  Nate felt his heart stop.  She wanted this too!  He could hardly believe it.  The other two competitors had opted for a standard match.  The cards weren’t shown to the crowd in those instances, so no one would know who said no, even if both of them had.  As a result however, several more people moved closer to Nate and Hazel’s pool to get a good look at the show.

“Wrestlers, when you’re ready!”  Skylar called out with a grin and even a wink in their direction.

The two wrestlers locked eyes.  It was time to go.  They approached each other on their knees.  Nate went high, looking to lock arms with Hazel and grapple with her.  He clasped her upper arms, but found them hard to hold onto, but Hazel didn’t meet him in the same way.  Hazel gave him a wicked look as she snapped her arms out, firmly grabbing his ass and pulling toward her.

Nate’s knees flew out from under him as he landed prone onto his back.  A take down didn’t require much physical effort when there was oil everywhere.  She immediately planted her hands on his shoulders to hold him down as her hips squeezed against his.

“Let’s have some fun little boy.”  Hazel purred down at him.

Nate’s dream match had started, and he was already on his back.  Somehow though, he barely cared.