News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Request: I need writers!

• 4 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Request: I need writers!
« on: April 12, 2022, 03:41:12 PM »
Hi people, hope you're all well!

I come up with a project I just came up with that might be fun. The idea is that whoever wants to participate (hopefully we are many) write five paragraphs of a sexfight story. Not particularly long: between 50 and 150 words approximately, although it can be a little shorter or longer.

What is the "difficulty"? Well, each participant will receive FIVE words randomly generated by a website. Each paragraph you write must contain one of these words. For example, I just used the generator and it came up with this result:

excitement
wind
number
birthday
complication

So the author that get these words should write a short paragraph with "excitement", another with "wind", etc. Each paragraph can be part of the build up of the story, part of the fight (titfight, kissfight, cxntfight, hair pulling...) or anything you can think of that could be part of a sexfight story. My job will be to order the paragraphs, put them together if that makes sense and give a little coherence to the result to have a complete and totally collaborative story.

What do you think? I think it might be fun, and shouldn't take up too much of your time.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Request: I need writers!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 05:25:39 AM »
It seems like it could be fun and entertaining!
So, would we all know what the plot of the story roughly is, and which part of it we write?
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 08:33:26 PM »
It seems like it could be fun and entertaining!
So, would we all know what the plot of the story roughly is, and which part of it we write?

The plot will arise organically from the parts I receive. The fun and chaotic thing about it is that no one will know what will come out, so we are all going in blind.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 07:36:17 PM »
It seems so strange and so hard to predict... it's too interesting!
Count me in
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 11:49:07 PM »
It seems so strange and so hard to predict... it's too interesting!
Count me in

Hi, friend! Write me to my e-mail (anubisxrelatos@gmail.com) so I can have all this well organized, and I will send you tomorrow the words you need (now it's time to sleep).