News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Queen Bee Boxing (Again)

• 6 Replies

Offline Luckyman

Queen Bee Boxing (Again)
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:58:36 AM »
A caveat again.  This is a violent, bloody story, not everyone's cup of tea.  However, a number of you who are apparently as deranged as I am liked the first story, so this is another along the same lines.

I separated the ropes so my wife Nancy could climb into the ring to the applause from our club members.  One thing was for certain and that is only one woman would be able to walk out of this ring tonight.  Next the announcer introduced Sherry as the champion, and her husband helped her through the ropes as well.  Hard to tell from the applause she received which one was the crowd favorite.  This was the rubber match, as Nancy won their first fight (a wrestling match) by squeezing the breath out of Sherry with leg scissors while she mangled one of her nipples with her long fingernails until it was bloody and her husband threw in the towel (much to Sherry’s displeasure!).  Sherry challenged her to a rematch that very evening.  The winner gets to set the rules for the next fight and Nancy picked boxing gloves, with the fight to take place the next weekend, giving Sherry’s breast wound barely enough time to heal.  However, what Nancy thought would be a good strategic move turned out to be a disaster, as in the 3rd round Sherry shoved her into the ropes and then repeatedly laced her bare right nipple until it also started to bleed.  Nancy panicked and covered up, but it left her defenseless against Sherry’s left hand which connected three times to the side of her head and put her on the canvas.  I threw in the towel before the referee could begin the count (this time to Nancy’s displeasure).
With one win apiece it was now up to the club committee to establish the rules for the 3rd and deciding fight, and it was obvious that since both contestants had shown a desire to wound their opponent in the breast, they decided the third fight would be a Queen Bee fist fight “to the death!”  (Well, unconsciousness).  Each fighter would wear a special bra which left one tit (the one that hadn’t been injured in previous fights) totally exposed.  The other breast was also bare except for 4 thin metal ribs (bars) which came from the top and bottom of the bra and formed a cup to hold the tit.  They met in a circle right over the nipple.  Sticking out from this circle was a half-inch long razor blade which was sharpened into a point and on both sides, like a miniature spear.  On the underneath side of the metal plate to which the spear was affixed was a rubber pouch, which held a combination of bee venom (hornet) and a paralyzing agent which affected your muscles along with an anti-coagulant to ensure the audience saw plenty of blood.  When the spear was rammed into a part of the body, the base of the spear retracted slightly and pins in the base of the spear penetrated the pouch, releasing the venom into the wound made by the spear.  I had only seen two of these fights (on tape) and they were brutal affairs, with a sting causing incredible pain.  For a normal Queen Bee match the referee would only allow a sting for 3 seconds.  Since this was the third and deciding fight, they decided that after the first sting, there would no longer be a time limit.  The sting could last as long as the queen bee wanted to sting her opponent.  It would be up to the woman being stung to push her opponent away.  They also put in one other “quirk” which I’ll get to later.
The referee called the fighters to the center of the ring to receive final instructions.  Part of his instructions were also to both husbands, cautioning us that any cuts our fighters received could not be sewn, or even covered up with petroleum jelly to reduce the bleeding.  If our fighter went down for a 10 count, (ending that round), we could retrieve our fighter to the stool and would be given 5 minutes before the start of the next round.  The fight would continue until one fighter was unconscious.
I wished Nancy luck.  Normally I would’ve put in her mouthpiece before the bell sounded, but that was another bit of protection the committee decided to forgo.
They both raced toward each other with flailing fists, head hunting and both fighters were scoring.  Unexpectedly Sherry threw a left into Nancy’s stomach, causing her to go up on her toes and she responded with “Uff!” and the audience applauded Sherry.  In two minutes the bell sounded and they retreated to their corners, both of them had some abrasions to the side of the head and some red on their bare breasts.  Nancy’s knuckles were bleeding but there was nothing I could do about that.  There was two minutes rest between rounds, so both were ready to go at when the bell for the next round rang.  When I had her spit out the water I gave her it was pink, so she had a cut somewhere inside her mouth but I didn’t investigate further.
As they approached each other I noticed that Sherry’s left eye was swelling and I was upset that I hadn’t noticed it in the corner so I could’ve told Nancy to work on that eye.  Sherry’s game plan was obviously to work the body, and she began scoring some punches to Nancy’s ovaries, just above her bikini bottom.  Yet another one landed, this time right on Nancy’s love mound.  I know the referee saw it but he did nothing…he had obviously been told to “let ‘em fight.”  Nancy retreated into a neutral corner with Sherry in pursuit.  I was yelling for her to move when Nancy grabbed Sherry and spun her into the corner instead and threw a beautiful right hook right on Sherry’s left eye.  Blood splattered into the 2nd row, and now Sherry began covering up.  The audience was now cheering for a Sting!  Nancy tried moving Sherry’s right hand away and moved in to try and sting but Sherry at the last minute blocked it with her hand and the sting merely went into the tape on the back of Sherry’s hand.  Sherry spun out of trouble into the center of the ring, though you could tell she was troubled by the busted eye as she kept touching it with her glove, apparently trying to wipe the blood so she could see.  When the round ended it was obviously what I’d consider a 2-pt round for Nancy.  She was very upbeat and excited as she sat on her stool and I began to wipe her down.  Her lower abdomen was beet red from the punches she took and I told her to watch for low blows.
The third round started differently from the first two, with each fighter measuring the other for a knockout punch…and landing them!  (Defense is a lost art with women fighters).  They were each giving as well as taking, and the audience was on its feet cheering them on.  Sherry’s cut over her eye was flowing freely now and blood was dripping down her cheek and onto her chest.  And then Nancy took a punch she should’ve blocked.  A straight left hand straight to her nose.  “Smack!” and Nancy hit the canvas, though she was up before the referee could even start the count and started punching back at Sherry.  Now it was Nancy’s turn to put blood on the canvas, as it streamed from both nostrils and down her chin.  When she sat on the stool at the end of the round I could immediately tell that her nose was broken.  One side of her upper lip was also split and contributing to her blood loss, which of course I could do nothing about.  This time she sat dejectedly on her stool and between heavy breathing said, “I hit her as hard as I could and she won’t go down!”  Nancy’s knuckles were bloody and I could tell she was giving it her all. But she was staring defeat in the face and I could think of no advice to give her other than work on Sherry’s eye.
Early in the fourth round it became obvious that Nancy’s punches could no longer keep Sherry away and she kept closing in, delivering combinations to her head and then switching to the body.  The audience was standing again cheering her on and calling for a sting!  A perfectly timed punch to Nancy’s broken nose put her firmly against the ropes.  Knocking Nancy’s one hand away Sherry brought in her stinger and penetrated Nancy’s tit.  The audience went wild!  In desperation Nancy shoved her off after only maybe a 2 second sting, but then the pain hit her.  “AAAH Yiee!” and she covered up her wounded tit with her hand.  She continued to scream at the top of her voice in pain.  Sherry raised her gloves in victory and paraded around the center of the ring to the cheers of the crowd.  Nancy was still cradling her tit, but as Sherry put up her gloves and started toward her she was forced to take her hand away from her wounded titty and defend herself.  It was then I could see that the sting entered about two inches below the nipple, and blood was streaming down her chest.  I yelled for Nancy to “stick and move,” and looked to see how much time was left in the round—far too much!  Nancy was still screaming and trying as best as she could but Sherry was putting punch after punch just above her bikini, and finally her knees buckled as she backed into the far ropes.  She was gasping for air now and holding her hand over her stomach, leaving her bleeding tit open for Sherry’s attack.  This time she paused to aim her sting right into Nancy’s nipple and pressed her against the ropes, pinning her there.  One second!  Two seconds!  Three seconds!...Eight seconds and still Nancy was being stung!  Finally her legs just collapsed underneath her and she collapsed to the canvas and cradled her wounded breast.  The referee stood over her and counted her out.  While the referee was counting Sherry ran over to my corner and shouted, “Get her ready for the next round!  I’m not DONE with her yet!”  Then she went back to Nancy and leaned over her and unsnapped her bra and removed her stinger, leaving both her breasts uncovered.  She waved the bra overhead in triumph.  The referee announced that as Nancy was still moving, the fight was not over!  She would be given 5 minutes to recover and then the fight would continue, and motioned for me to come get her.
It was over two minutes before Nancy would remove her hand from her wounded breast to let me examine the damage.  The last stinger had entered her breast just below the nipple, in her areola, and blood was streaming from the puncture.  I could tell that the paralyzing agent Sherry had injected into her breast had now compromised her ability to defend herself.  The only thing left to witness was the end.
The referee addressed the audience before the start of the final round.  “Ladies and gentlemen, as you witnessed Nancy lost her stinger to Sherry at the end of the last round.  She will now have to fight without one.  Sherry on the other hand, will now have two stingers, one on each breast (crowd applauds as Sherry raised her hands and modeled her new bra her husband had just put on her).  For this Queen Bee deciding contest, the stingers Sherry now has carry larger stingers.  (I looked at Sherry’s weaponry and the spears were about twice as wide as original and over an inch in length!)  I lifted Nancy up off her stool and she was only barely able to stand, and that by holding onto the top rope with one hand.  She couldn’t even block Sherry’s first punch which went straight into her nose.  She would’ve gone down but Sherry stepped in and used her weight to keep her against the ropes.  Nancy was powerless to stop her now as Sherry inched closer and used her hands to aim her stingers directly into each one of Nancy’s nipples…and pressed hard!  Nancy screamed until she couldn’t scream any more.  The audience continued to shout, “More blood!” as the blood was now flowing down Nancy’s side and stomach  Sherry launched her off the ropes onto the canvas in the center of the ring.  Then she knelt down beside her and carefully aimed at one breast again, this time using the spear to split the nipple into 4 pieces, and then she moved over and did the same to her other nipples.  Blood was now running down the sides of her chest from her breasts and pooling on the canvas.  One more thing left.  She removed her bikini bottom, and then stung Nancy in her clit, and held it there for like 10 seconds.  Nancy could only twitch her legs in response, as she was totally unconscious by now.  Then Sherry lifted her hands to the applause of the audience and made a victory lap around the ring, taking off her stingers and showing the crowd her undamaged breasts.

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Queen Bee Boxing (Again)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 03:52:19 AM »
Yep, I am one of those guys too. Love a good one sided mauling, especially when tit mauling is involved. Good story..

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 09:58:39 AM »
Thank you very much, absolutely love it. The stinger bra is so unique and then the twist with the doube stinger just topped it.

Would enjoy to read an epilogue: does Nancy want to fight again? What injuries did she stuffer?

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 11:19:43 PM »
Epilogue:
One of the rules of our club is that after a deciding third-fight win, the cornerman (me) wasn’t allowed to enter the ring and help his downed fighter.  I had to wait helplessly outside the ring while Sherry paraded her undamaged breasts around the ring to the appreciative audience.  There was the obligatory picture of Sherry putting her bare foot on the stomach of Nancy and looking down on her and laughing with her arms raised in victory.  The club members weren’t allowed to enter the ring, but if they offered money to the winner they were then allowed to request “display” photo opportunities.  Sherry went around and collected a lot of money, with Nancy suffering even more.  Sherry pulled Nancy by her feet over to the ring ropes where she put her ankles over the bottom rope and displayed her.  The member who paid was then allowed to take close up pictures of Nancy’s open vagina with her stung clit which was now swollen and still bleeding onto the canvas.  (I think an anti-coagulant was also part of the venom).  The double-stinger bra Sherry wore for Nancy’s final stings also contained larger sacks of venom and with the length of the stings it was obvious both of Nancy’s breasts were deeply injected and still causing her pain.

Very slowly Nancy regained some movement in her arms, and she brought her hands up to cradle her destroyed breasts.  The sting to her vagina happened last, so her legs were still not working.  She kept trying to lift her ankles off the lower rope without success, while she continued to bleed.  Now I was really concerned about her but the referee stopped me again as I tried to enter the ring to help her.  “She’s got to get back to her stool on her own.”  It seemed like an eternity before she was able to get her legs off the rope and roll to her side.  However, her vagina was now so swollen and painfull that she couldn’t put her legs together, so had a great deal of difficulty just rolling over to craw to her stool.  Finally she touched her stool and I lifted her up and carried her out of the ring to the awaiting ambulance.

The club has its own medical staff, including a plastic surgeon on call.  He repaired her nose so that you could never tell it was broken and her face is still as pretty as ever.  After several surgeries her nipples look pretty much as before the fight, except if you look closely you can still see the cross where they were split.  However, the doctor said that she will never be able to breast feed, as her milk ducts were destroyed by the deep penetration of the stinger spear.
The sting to her vagina however took forever to heal.  The doctor at first thought her clitoris had been destroyed (like they do to some women in African or Middle Eastern countries).  He said if she’d been stung more than once she would never have been able to have an orgasm again.  Right now she can achieve an orgasm, but she says it's not as intense as before the fight.  Her clitoris still looks like it’s been split in half.

If there’s any good news to report, it’s that both girls received a lot of money for the fight.  Our club is sponsored by several Middle Eastern oil sheiks and Russian oligarchs (many of whom are probably looking for a new yacht right now).  In return for their support they receive video tapes of the fights, as well as close ups of the damage inflicted on the combatants, to include during the hospital visits.  (I’m sure that the possibility of a big pay day from them contributed to the committee changing the rules to allow longer stings, and the larger stinger if one lady loses hers).  Feedback from at least one of them said he really liked making Nancy stay in the ring bleeding until she could get back to her corner.  Sherry got additional prize money for destroying Nancy’s breasts and severely damaging her vagina.

As far as being able to fight again, it’s not going to happen.  The doc said the underlying breast tissue has been so damaged that any punch to her breast (all of our fights are topless) would bust her tit wide open, and could even knock the nipple off!  A couple of Nancy’s girlfriends who saw the fight are considering challenging Sherry to get revenge for her.  We’ll see what happens.

Offline gbox12

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2022, 01:25:36 AM »
a revnge match seems to be in order, if one of Nancy's friends is up to it.....

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 08:30:32 PM »
Thank you very much for the story, for the epilogue, for the tale!

As far as being able to fight again, it’s not going to happen.

Honestly, I'd love to see Nancy fight again. Unsanctioned, without a stinger, but maybe in a more personal fight. Against a woman that tries to take her job, or her man, for example. She's got the fighting genes and she looks like she'd fight if necessary.

A couple of Nancy’s girlfriends who saw the fight are considering challenging Sherry to get revenge for her.  We’ll see what happens.

That would be cool! Spread the word to them that there's a lot of people who'd like to see them take on Sherry!

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 08:28:32 PM »
Great story and thanks for all the hard work on it.. Looking forward to reading more of your work.