News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a guy vs guy wrestling match:

• 9 Replies

Offline Davewrestles

Looking for a guy vs guy wrestling match:
« on: April 16, 2022, 05:46:58 PM »
Interested in wrestling with another guy for some good sexy fun.  I'm about 5'11, 165, and willing to wrestle in any attire or nude.  Very open minded to the outcome of the match.

Offline G_UK

Re: Looking for a guy vs guy wrestling match:
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 09:24:41 PM »
Hi Dave,

I might be interested. Are you in the UK? Not so sure about wrestling nude or anything sexual but I would certainly consider taking you on and throwing you around the mats.
39 y/o guy from Scotland, UK. I'm into women's wrestling and sane cat fighting. I also have got a thing for female feet. Here for a bit of chat and some escapism.

Offline Davewrestles

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 03:37:10 AM »
Interested in f vs f as well.  I think we would have a lot in common except that I'm in th US.  Also, as a participant, you might find yourself getting distracted by the close contact with another guy and seeing who the real man is.

catfightloveratringside

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 05:32:27 PM »
Would be interested in such a match/ also discussing f vs f when we'd meet.  Close to Nashville area. Let's connect and discuss:)

Offline Madmonkey47

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 08:57:26 PM »
I’ve sent you a private message Dave. I’d be interested

Offline Catfightfan33

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2022, 06:49:44 PM »
Located in NC. Anyone close by this weekend?

Offline Catfightfan33

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2022, 05:30:04 PM »
I'm in Raleigh, but not available this weekend.  Married straight male, looking for a simple submission wrestling match. 5'10 225 lbs.  Nothing sexual.  Would really love a couple vs couple match; however, the wife no longer participates.  But I can always ask.

Looks like we would match up well....

Offline Thighhighboots

• Want to wrestle or fight me?
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 11:38:28 PM »
Located in NC. Anyone close by this weekend?
I live Raleigh and would love to wrestle any man who likes to wrestle a man wearing a leotard and tights. Nothing sexual, just wanting to see if a man can get me into a good submission hold until I tap out.
:)

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 06:18:14 AM »
Hi Dave!  Just wanted to drop a message and say you should look at Meetfighters if you’re looking to wrestle with another guy :) of course, you’ll find guys here too I’m sure, but that site is the place to be for that scenario.

On that note, I’d be game to take you on! :)

Offline Pacatfightandwrestlecpl

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 12:33:45 PM »
Hi dave.were in pa if you're up for a challenge.
We are a couple who are wanting some competition with like minded couples for couples matches or female vs female.any couples up for a challenge.we will give you one.