News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Have you ever been required to do catfighting as part of your job?

• 3 Replies

CatfightOrFlight

Have you ever found yourself required as part of your job to fight another woman for the sexual arousal of others? Like doing foxy boxing or oil wrestling when working as a stripper or even just as a bar maid to bring in more customers, or as a model serving as eye candy at some event? Or maybe even as a pro wrestler finding yourself booked in a bra and panties match? Were you having to wear only a bikini or were you fully naked? Were the fights decided by a knockout? Did you win and feel sexy and empowered? Did you lose and feel humiliated? Did the crowd cheer when the loser was defeated? What happened to the loser afterwards? Did you find it fun? Did you feel degraded by the whole thing?

Interested to hear of your experiences.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Have you ever been required to do catfighting as part of your job?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 05:31:18 PM »
As many of you who have chatted with me on here are aware:

In the early 1980s, I was a student at a medium-sized college in the Northeast that had D1 men's ice hockey team.  Keep in mind, this was right after 1980, when 20 men's college players had just won the Olympic Gold Medal at Lake Placid, NY,  including beating the de facto professional Soviet Red Army team, possibly the best ice hockey team ever assembled. 

So the men's ice hockey team players were "big men on campus", and attracted female groupies, including me.  Thursday night was party night, and when funnelling Budweisers got boring, the way the final select weekend groupies were decided was by having catfights, for the entertainment of the crowd ("taking it outside" was considered selfish) until only à few of us were left standing.

This was the early '80s, so the word catfight was never used.  If any word was used at all, it was "bout" or "joust".  Sometimes "battle".  Sometimes "duel", if 2 of the girls genuinely disliked each other.

Was it degrading?  Not at the time.  We were considered celebrities just to be selected to participate.  The loser was never subjected to taunting that I can remember--she was welcome to try her luck next weekend.  I doubt any of it would be considered acceptable by today's standards, although it's worth noting no one ever ended up passed out drunk or having their stomach pumped on night women's bouts were on the docket. 

If anything, the nights without fights, where the drinking just went in until half the people in the house were puking, were arguably degrading.

Now, would I have wanted one of my parents to walk in on one of those Thursday night évents.  Of course not.  In fact, that was one of the reasons they were held on Thursday's, not Saturday's--fewer responsible adults around.

But were men calling the shots and, ultimately, exploiting women?  Sûre, I'll confess to that.  Not my proudest moment from that perspective.

But other than that--I still miss those years, and I'd go back if I could.

CatfightOrFlight

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 05:42:39 PM »
As many of you who have chatted with me on here are aware:

In the early 1980s, I was a student at a medium-sized college in the Northeast that had D1 men's ice hockey team.  Keep in mind, this was right after 1980, when 20 men's college players had just won the Olympic Gold Medal at Lake Placid, NY,  including beating the de facto professional Soviet Red Army team, possibly the best ice hockey team ever assembled. 

So the men's ice hockey team players were "big men on campus", and attracted female groupies, including me.  Thursday night was party night, and when funnelling Budweisers got boring, the way the final select weekend groupies were decided was by having catfights, for the entertainment of the crowd ("taking it outside" was considered selfish) until only à few of us were left standing.

This was the early '80s, so the word catfight was never used.  If any word was used at all, it was "bout" or "joust".  Sometimes "battle".  Sometimes "duel", if 2 of the girls genuinely disliked each other.

Was it degrading?  Not at the time.  We were considered celebrities just to be selected to participate.  The loser was never subjected to taunting that I can remember--she was welcome to try her luck next weekend.  I doubt any of it would be considered acceptable by today's standards, although it's worth noting no one ever ended up passed out drunk or having their stomach pumped on night women's bouts were on the docket. 

If anything, the nights without fights, where the drinking just went in until half the people in the house were puking, were arguably degrading.

Now, would I have wanted one of my parents to walk in on one of those Thursday night évents.  Of course not.  In fact, that was one of the reasons they were held on Thursday's, not Saturday's--fewer responsible adults around.

But were men calling the shots and, ultimately, exploiting women?  Sûre, I'll confess to that.  Not my proudest moment from that perspective.

But other than that--I still miss those years, and I'd go back if I could.

That's really interesting. What were you ladies wearing when you fought? Sport is much healthier than drinking anyway! I like the idea of until only a few of you were left standing. Were the losers knocked out?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 06:43:40 PM »
We were poor college students, sometimes miles from home.  We didn't have great clothing options, and any case couldn't really afford to have them ripped.  We just wore second-hand slacks and blouses.  Nothing lurid.