News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kris vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)

• 3 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
College roommates Kris and Sasha have it out over a dorm room's view

Prelude:  Two college age blonde cuties Kris and Sasha end up roommates.  Normally, anyone would think such hotties would already have their roommates set for this college year, and actually they did.  But both of their choices didn't come to this college after all with Kris' being the funnier story.  That friend had a little problem with some of the orientation drawings on the ACT and some other areas {hint to girl...wear sandals next time and turn your feet in the same direction as the drawings}.  Thus, with Kris' friend literally still trying to determine her left from her right and Sasha's expected roommate picking another university, these two vixens get through together by chance.  They arrive at their room separtely of course with Sasha first by say 15 to 30 minutes as it ultimately turns out.  In the true spirit of Spanish, French, and French explorers in the 15th and 16th centuries, she "plants her flag" on the side of the room with a view of the campus.  The other side has a stunning view of the door and the lavratory.  So, Sasha is there when Kris arrives, and to no great surprise they introduce themselves and then the window comes up

Kris {opening door and seeing Sasha unpacking}:  "Hello, I'm Kris....looks like you and I got stuck with each other." {laughing}
Sasha {laughing and extending her hand}:  "Hey Kris, my name is Sasha, and I'm glad to meet you.  You look fine to me."
Kris: "Thanks, you too...I was just wondering who is going to get the window side of the room but I see you are already claiming it."
Sasha:  "The early bird gets the worm you know and I happened to be the first one here.  And I had to unpack somewhere, huh?"
Kris:  "Yeah, fortunate coincidence for you that you lugged your stuff across the room to unpack there, huh?  And they just opened up the dorm for the first time this year about an hour ago.  So, you couldn't have been here longer than that."
Sasha:  "So, let me take a wild guess.  You think you should have this side of the room, right?"
Kris:   "Sure I do, but I tell you what....I'm into catfighting and if you are, we'll settle this like ladies....or short of that, like bitches!"
Sasha {smiling}:   "Oh yeah, I like a good hairpulling, woman to woman fight, and besides, I think I can kick your skanky ass!"
Kris:   "I'll be honest....I like you already....lots of spunk and feisty although quite delusional if you think you can handle me.  Let's do minimal unpacking and we'll settle it out in the woods later...remote, soft ground and leaves so you won't get hurt."
Sasha:  "Noticed that 'you won't get hurt'...nice touch, Kris.  OK, you look sane enough so I won't worry about you ambushing me with a chainsaw or axe or anything you've hidden there.  So you're on!  But first, since we both think so highly of ourselves, you and me right now in a comparison of assets...self-judged!  That is if you can be honest enough to admit I'm better in so many places."
Kris {laughing at the ambush joke}:  "Nah, I usually contract out my hits.  Don't like blood stains on my clothes.  Notice, you aren't allergic to mustard {pointing to stain on Sasha's top}  Yeah, I can show you who the hotter woman is and even you will admit it.."
Sasha {putting water on the stain}:  "Hot dog earlier...thanks for the stain catch.  By the way, just to get in the spirit for later, you're a tramp!"
Kris {laughing}:  "Hey, my roomie doesn't look hot and her best, it reflects badly on me.  By the way, just to get in the spirt for later, you're a whore!"
Sasha:  "I have to be honest with you....they couldn't have chosen a better roommate for me."
Kris:  "Likewise."

The women do some minimal unpacking and then get ready for the beauty contest part now and then the catfight will be in the woods after that.  Kris and Sasha will judge 8 areas of their bodies and use the big mirror in the room whenver necessary to judge areas.  They don't think they will need the mirror on the ceiling and neither really wants to think of why that is there.  Anyway, whoever wins more of these 8 areas will win the contest....facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms/armpits, back, and butt.  To win an area, one girl will have to concede that this particular region of her foe's body is better than her won.

{alt}
College roommates Kris and Sasha are ready to compare bods and later have it out in the woods in a fight for a view

Beauty Contest:  The women are ready to go at it in the assets comparsion part, and they will strip as needed to view a specific area.  No stripping is needed for the first area to judge...facial beauty.  Onca again, the large mirror is available at any time to make their judgments more visible at least.  Both girls are darn cute and pretty without being really gorgeous.  But Sasha really does think that Kris has great bone structure and shows how honest she is by conceding this area to Kris who takes the lead 1-0.  They now take off their top clothing and thier bras to go topless.  They have to laugh because they really both have smallish chests and they know it.  Actually each is thrilled not to lose this area like they usually do to the opponent, so they happily agree to a tie and get out of Dodge on that comparison.  Kris leads 1-0-1 with the next area of comparison being their legs.  Now, the competition is getting to some good areas for the girls.  Both have thin, fit midseetions so either could normally take this area against many women.  But Sasha has better definition to hers or more segmented in its appearance, so Sasha ties it up when Kris admits that.  Once again, the girls seem to be honest at this point and the three judgment have gone the way they should have gone with the score now 1-1-1.  The next area to be judged is the pussy which always test a willingness for one to concede to the other in this most personal of areas.  Kris and Sasha look long and hard and seem to be studying this area moe than say they studied for that last chemistry test in high school.  In the end, Kris shows incredible integrity by saying that Sasha's is ever better than her own.  That gives Sasha her first lead at 2-1-1 in the beauty contest at the halfway point.  The next area of competition is their legs, and each again is way above average here as they are showing each other some great assets at this point.  But in a close one, Sasha admits that Kris' legs are even nicer than her own which is saying something.  Give Kris the win and now a tie at 2-2-1 with the last frontside area left to be judged....arms/armpits.  Neither woman is really extraordinary here and actually pretty pedestrian so neither will concede or even try to make a case to the other for a concession.  Count this as the second tie and a symmetric 2-2-2 tally heading into the final two areas...backside ones.  They have to use the mirror a lot here so that they can see each other at the same time.  The back is the first area to be competed, and Sasha scores a narrow victory here with a better delineated back and with nice curvature.  Sasha takes the lead at 3-2-1 with only the butt battle left.  Sasha has a nice ass and so does Kris, but even Kris likes Sasha's better so she concedes the last area to Sasha who wins 4-2-1 over Kris in the beauty contest.  Sometimes there are celebrations and even taunting but in self-judged ones, it is hard to do either since the winner knows the loser had to concede those areas for her to even win.  So Sasha is just inwardly screaming for joy and does give Kris a nod and a smile with probably an inaudible whisper of "told you so, baby."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 02:30:37 AM by tomcfstories »

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Kris vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 11:14:35 PM »
Catfight:   The women obviously have to become clothed again to make their way out to Kris' scouted catfight site. They go out there and decide to stay partially clothed just in case they get surprised by some hikers or something.  So, Kris ends up only in light blue lingerie while Sasha wears only her black panties and bra to start the match.  The girls actually shake hands which is just about unheard of.  Then, they start this fight which will determine who gets the side of their dorm room next to the window.  Sasha raises her hands in front of her body to challenge Kris to the classic test of arm strength.  Her roomie agrees to it as their opposite hands clasp together and they begin to push against each other as they want to prove arm strength superiority and hopefully end up putting their rival on her round rump on the woody ground.  Arms do move back and forth from vertical but really neither girl establishes any superiority here.  They both have pretty, thin arms you would expect for petite girls, so this appears heading for a draw.  Both know that, but Sasha does something about it.  Sasha brings up her left knee into Kris' midsection which doubles over the blonde cutie.  Sasha double axe handles her sexy roommate which sends the diminuitive blonde down to the leaf covered area where the fight is being held.

Kris is on all fours as sexy Sasha mounts her back and reaches around with her hands to grab the corners of Kris' mouth and stretch them awkwardly to the outside.  Kris might want to scream or throw out some choice words but since her mouth is being worked on at the moment, they wouldn't be understood anyway.  Sasha also enjoys squeezes her legs to the inside to put pressure on Kris' sides at the same time she is still torturing her roomie's mouth.  Kris must be getting pissed off right about now because on all fours, she can't move her hands up to try to engage Sasha's hands.  But she can move her body, and Kris starts moving her body from side to side to make Kris' ride on her back a little more exciting.  Then, Kris makes it more like a mechanical bull ride, the part where the rider falls off.  Kris bends her arms and keeps lowering her front end.  Neither the hold on her mouth nor the squeezing of her midsection is going to keep Sasha on her back.  Sasha starts sliding forward on Kris' back and doesn't stop sliding until she completely goes off the front of Kris' head, and the blonde is free of both holds now.

Sasha lands hard after her slide off of Kris' form, and Kris is situated perfectly to take advantage...right behind her, and the target is there.  Sasha's ass is propped up by her awkward landing.  Nothing that Kris likes better than to spank an opponent, and for it to be her college roomate, yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.  Kris delivers some nice slaps to Sasha's beauty contest clinching ass.  Kris enjoys hearing those emitted grunts and squeals from Sasha, the sexy honey can't hide her humiliation and pain.  But Kris has more to do apparently as she puts her own right foot against that sweet ass of Sasha and pushes it with enough force to send Sasha's body in to a fully prone position.  Kris mounts Sasha's back much like Sasha did her and reaches around Sasha's head much like was done to her, but the facial hold is completely different.  Kris cups her hands together underneath Sasha's jaw in a great chinlock.  Kris pulls back on Sasha's chin which of course strains her neck as her head is pulled back awkwardly.   At the same time, Kris hops up and down on Sasha's form to punish her foe's midsection.  In this battle of recent similar holds, Kris clearly is dispensing more punishment than Sasha did.  But Sasha's hands are free which does allow her to go after Kris' hands and is able to get fingers in isolation and when Kris realizes her rival might be able to injure them, she has to release the chinlock.  With that anchoring hold removed, Sasha quickly bucks her body to send Kris tumbling off to the side of her form.

The women get up to sitting positions and face each other just a couple of feet apart.  Sasha opens the next round of hostility with a righthanded slap against Kris' left cheek.  She doesn't have the strongest arm in the world but then again Kris doesn't have the strongest neck in the world, so it does make an impact.  Kris counters with her own slap which ends up pretty much in a draw and each woman rubbing her cheek where the slap made contact.  Both women go to the hair of the opponent for the first time so far and move their rival's heads violently with the yanks.  They can't even remain in sitting positions on doubled up legs and go to lying positions and then to rolling around the leafy, grassy, and dirty ground.  Their bodies are very sweaty at this point plus there might have been a recent shower, so objects like sticks and leafs and some dirty sticks to their bodies in places.  Each gains the top position and lowers any area she can to smother the bottom girl...parts of tits showing above their bras, armpits, other areas of flesh in the area, etc.  And every time that smother occurs, the top girl transfer sweat, foul body odor, some leafs and dirt to the other girl along with restricting her breathing.  Each petite blonde hottie has her chance at both being the punisher and the tormented as they eventually end up in a neutral position lying on their side facing each other.

The women get up to standing positions for the first time in a long while.  They circle each other looking for an opening and put their hands on the other woman trying to get that hold.  Sasha is able to turn Kris' body and gets behind her with her opponent's left arm in a hammerlock hold.   Now it is Kris who is grunting and squealing which is music to Sasha's ears.  Sasha pulls it higher against her back to make it even more painful and into a chickenwing hold.  Kris continues to feel the anguish until Sasha gets too close to the other arm of Kris, and the blonde roommate throws an elbow backward to smack it into Sasha's head which stuns the torturer and sends her stumbling backward.  Sasha falls to the ground on her awesome ass, but her butt isn't going to help her as Kris comes in to pursue her advantage.  Kris is about to reach down and grab Sasha's hair and use it to pull her up when Sasha whips her legs around in an arc and clips her roommate's legs to send her down hard beside her.  Both women are getting frustrated that they can't get an advantage and keep it.

They quickly get up to their feet so the other girl can't get the positional advantage.  The women look for their opening just like they did the last time they were stalking each other.  This time, it is Kris who gets the jump as she grabs sexy Sasha and turns the young hottie coed around.  Kris immediately puts her hands behind Sasha's neck in a full nelson.  Her arms aren't the strongest but with the establishment of any hold in this match, the women are pretty petite which includes in this case Sasha's neck.  So Kris is able to give pain with the pressure there along with her shaking Sasha's head around with the movement of her own arms and hands.  Sasha tries to bring her arms down across Kris' hands and forearms to break the hand connection but although their arms are about the same strength, Kris does already have the hold engaged, so it is going to be hard to break it that way.  Sasha looks for Kris' legs and feet and finds them expectedly to be very close.  Sasha when learning to dance has stepped on a foot or two, so she uses that experience and takes it to a new level.  Sasha begins to start stomping on Kris's bare feet, and it doesn't take but two or three times of contact to make Kris reconsider maintaining this hold and drops the full nelson.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Kris vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 3 of 3)
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 11:24:27 PM »
The two roommates back away from each other either to recover or maybe to just plan their next strategy.  Sasha and Kris and feeling uncomfortable with their lingerie being dirty, soaked, and with stuff like leaves and twigs sticking to it.  So they do a seductive strip that would be great if anyone other than their opponent could see it.  As they remove bras and panties, they either slingshot or throw the lingerie pieces into the other's face.  The women then rush towards each other and wrap their arms around the other to create a mutual bearhug situation along with their smallish tits clashing.  The world isn't shaking when their breasts collide but their mutual bearhug is more interesting.  Both women have fit abdomens and their arms not that strong, so little damage is expected but what advantage that is gained is done so by Sasha because her midsection is a little more muscular than Kris'.  But neither woman is going to win this match this way, and once again they are frustrated just as the tit battle ended up not being important either.

The women step away just a step or so and then reach out with their hands to grab the other's tits.  At least with more modest juggs, the breast maulings are more interesting as they can get good grips on the other's treasure chest.  Both women grunt and scream a bit as their titties are squeezed and twisted.  Each gets to vent a lot of frustration with this maneuver but again neither gains a lasting edge and push each other back after a few minutes.  The women are obviously getting very exhausted and although fit are not really athletes by any stretch.  They decide to go a more sexual route using a double headed dildo they brought just for this type of standoff.  They get it out and each puts one end of it in her own pussy with the goal to press it deeper into the other's vagina using her own pussy power to do it and have cum oozing as a result.  The contest begins and the females even elevate their bodies to get maybe better leverage on the push of the dildo.   This continues until finally Sasha takes this competition when Kris climaxes first, and the whitish fluid cums oozing out around her end of the dildo.   This is a nice victory for Sasha but has nothing to do with the catfight outcome.

Kris and Sasha stand up and aren't looking too stable doing it.  These girls are very thin to begin with, the day a little hot and humid after that recent rain shower that left the ground wet as they found out, and these roommates have gone at it with all their effort and still no big advantage at any time during the entire fight.  But they still have not decided the dorm room window deal and so decide to settle it with an arm wrestling contest.  They lie down facing each other and begin the competition by trying to move the other's hands to the ground behind it.  This continues with each girl gaining a slight edge but nothing that leads to a win by either.  They decide to quit this contest and look at each other with puzzlement and admiration that obviously the other has the same toughness and competiveness as she herself does.  At this point, Kris and Sasha have little energy left and little willpower to move on with the fight.  They come to the conclusion that this isn't going to be settled and decide on a side of the dorm room compromise.  Sasha will get the window side of the room for the first half of the semester and then switch sides for the 2nd half.  If they both survive the 1st semester living with each other they can decide to do something for the second one...either a similar arrangement or maybe a catfight, horseshoes, chugging contest....something.

Postmatch:  Normally this is where the winner would start taking her spoils of the loser, so I guess the action is pretty much over....or maybe not.  Kris and Sasha are getting their stuff together and about to put back on their clothes when Sasha makes a startling discovery. 

Sasha {frightened tone}:  "Uh Kris, I thought you said you were pretty familiar with this location which is why you suggested it."
Kris {puzzled tone}: "Yeah, I did, what is your point?  It worked out pretty well and no one interrupted us, right?"
Sasha:  "Sooooo, tell me, what grade did you get in botany in high school?"
Kris {amazed}:  "Wow, you are soooooo smart!!  How did you know that botany was a bad course for me in high school....barely passed the sucker to be honest?"
Sasha:  "See those plants over there...let me introduce you to them, left to right, shall I?  Meet Mr. Poison Ivy, Mr. Poison Oak, and Ms Poison Sumac!"
Kris:   "Uh oh....I have heard of them before...that ain't good is it, because I remember us rolling around into all three of them, huh?"
Sasha {smiling}:   "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh!  Rolled around big time in either lingerie and/or nude!"
Kris: "Guess I can predict the first stop on the way home.  That would be Mr. Pharmacy, wouldn't it?"
Sasha:  "Yeah, and you are paying for the medicine.  Oh, and want to guess the second stop on the way home?"
Kris: "No clue, give me the detes."
Sasha:  "Hardware store, I need to buy an axe!'
Kris: "Got a tree to cut down, have you?
Sasha:  "Nooooo, not a tree."

{alt}
Kris accidentally led the girls into the trifecta of poisonous plants....ivy, oak, and sumac....  what, no rattlesnakes?

{Disclaimer:  no plants were harmed in the producing of this story}

sasha17

Re: Kris vs Sasha in a fantasy beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 3)
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 02:22:20 AM »
That was nice tom!  :)  Not at all what i expected, but a pleasant surprise none the less. Except for the beauty contest pussy comp, that was no surprise.