News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cory Everson vs Melissa Dettwiller in beauty contest and catfight (Part 1 of 4)

• 5 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
{alt}
Two of the hottest bodybuilders ever in 6 time Ms Olympia Cory Everson and Melissa Dettwiller face off to prove who is supreme

Prelude:  Cory Everson has been a bodybuilding icon for years winning a half dozen consecutive Ms Olympia titles.  No one disputes her fitness but many felt she overachieved in her titles based upon appearing sexy, beautiful, and personable on stage when others were really more cut than she was.  Up and coming huge titted bodybuilder Melissa Dettwiller has tried to get a personal bodybuilding match with Cory Everson but Cory has little to gain by putting her reputation on the line against a relative unknown:

Melissa {running into Cory at a fitness convention}: “Hello Cory, I’m Melissa Dettwiller, and I would like to challenge you to a one on one comparison of our bodies here at this show or a catfight….pick your poison.”
Cory:  “Honey, I’ve barely heard of you, and I have more important things to do that to show up a national caliber bodybuilding wannabe….so buzz off and visit your tit doctor or something.”Melissa: “That was funny, but not as funny as you trying to make excuses for running away from me.  If I’m not a threat at all to you, then why not show me up at this show right here and right now?”
Cory:  “Because doll, you haven’t paid your dues.  A lot of women want a crack at the best in bodybuilding but you don’t see them getting an undeserved shot at me, do you?  Now keep working out and maybe some day you will be taken seriously instead of just winning some local contests against barmaids and policewomen.”
Melissa: “Fine, bitch.  I’ll just bring it more into focus for you another way.”
Cory {puzzled but too busy to worry about it}:  “Whatever!!!!”

Cory mingles with the convention crowd hawking her new fitness video, her product line of vitamins, her own bodybuilding titles, and countless other publicity items while Melissa goes the “other way” she spoke of and heads towards the suites where the women and their significant others are staying.  If Cory won’t accept voluntarily her challenge for contests, she will force her to by other means.  She seduces one of the organizers into giving her Cory Everson and her husband Jeff’s suite number and finds out that he is there until later in the day when he has some appointments.  Melissa heads up to their suite and is going to make an unannounced “visit” to Cory’s man, and she expects more to happen up there in that suite than just some innocent “posing.”  Melissa gets to the suite, knocks on the door, and Jeff answers the door.

Melissa: “Hi, I’m Melissa Dettwiller and I wanted you to know that I really admire your wife’s physique and the way you have masterminded her marketing and career.  I was wondering if you could give me a few tips on how to chart my career.”
Jeff:  “Come in!  I like your initiative and certainly you have the body to go far.  How about telling me what you consider your best assets and areas you need to work on.”
Melissa: “Thought you were never ask, honey!  But why don’t I show you my complete body and you can judge for yourself.  I think you will find that I have all kinds of assets and almost nothing that can be improved” 

Melissa then proceeds to start her striptease which was her plan all along.  She apparently has decided that the best way to force Cory Everson to confront her is to go after and take something she really wants to keep….her man.  But the question is how is Melissa going to make Cory aware of what is about to take place? Melissa has obviously thought that out in her plan and spies Jeff’s cellphone and she is grateful for memory and last dialed features because she won’t even have to know Cory’s cellphone number….Jeff’s cellphone must already have it in memory, and Melissa plans to make use of that feature as they get further along in this rendezvous.

As she gets further along in her stripping routine, she deftly moves over to Jeff’s cellphone and pushes redial as he is distracted.  She shows her treasure chest and priceless pussy and her other assets, Melissa has Jeff in awe of her body and knows he must be comparing her sizzling bod to Cory’s in his mind.  About that time, Cory picks up the ring and Melissa is making sure she has something to hear and that the phone is situated close enough to the action to pick up both her statements to Jeff and more importantly any statements he makes about being with her and if she is really clever, perhaps she can coax some comparisons by him between her bodybuilder’s body and Cory’s.

Melissa: “So Jeff, now that you have seen my assets in their best glory, how would you stack up my incredible body against hers.”
Jeff:  “I have to say that is it too close to call but I must admit that your tits are way too much for Cory to compete against.”
Melissa: “So Jeff, now that you have seen some of my more intimate assets, why don’t we give one of them a spin as you launch your missile into my irresistible silo.”
Jeff {slipping his penis into Melissa’s luscious pussy}:  “Ooooooohhhh, you really are a muscular little tramp aren’t you?”
Melissa {mingling in with her screaming during the sex}: “Sooooo baby, how much better am I than Cory!!!”

Cory Everson is hearing these comments on the open phone line just as Melissa Dettwiller knew she would and Cory is fuming as she heads up towards their suite.  Meanwhile, Melissa and Jeff finish up their shortie, and Melissa lies seductively on a rug as she waits for what she knows will be an angry bitch entrance when Cory Everson arrives.  And sure enough, a knock is heard just as Jeff has finished putting on clothes.

Jeff {shuts the door to the bedroom and expecting to simply get rid of who is at the door}:  “Melissa, stay in the bedroom and we will continue this in a few minutes.  I will get rid of whoever is at the door.  Stay warmed up honey because you are flat out hot!”
Cory: {door opened speaking to Jeff who looks shocked}:  “You John!!!!   Where is that bodybuilding whore of yours?  I’ve heard everything…the compliments…the comparisons to me….the sounds of sex…, and I’m ready to kick both your asses all over this suite!”
Jeff : “Uhhhhhhh, heard what?  I’m here by myself.”
Cory: “Fuck it, Jeff.  I heard everything on your cellphone.  Apparently, your big titted tramp dialed my number without you knowing, fool.  Man, if you weren’t so great in bed, I would dump you….you are dumber than a fence post”
Melissa {clapping as she emerges nude from the bedroom}: “Yeah, I knew you would figure it out but it doesn’t matter.  I knew how to get you up here to compete against me.  Ready now, doll, or are you just going to turn your Jeffy over to me.”
Cory {stripping down to a hot two piece as she fumes}: “I don’t give a damn about Jeff right now, but I so want to kick your butt right here and right now!  Nobody gets away with trying to humiliate the legendary Cory Everson.”
Melissa: “Now that I’ve got your undivided attention after I fucked your husband right under your nose, let’s start off with a beauty contest and then I will kick your overrated ass in a catfight after that.”
Cory: “Fine, you midget little whore.  I don’t mind at all destroying and embarrassing you twice instead of just once.”

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Beauty Contest:   The women agree on 8 anatomical areas of competition with the winner of more of the categories being the winner of the overall beauty contest.  Jeff will be the judge of each beauty contest area.  The 8 battles will be facial beauty, tits, midsection, pussy, legs, arms, back, and ass.  The first area is facial beauty and although neither woman could seriously compete against a model in this area, this is an easy win for Cory since Melissa’s face is not close to being one of her best assets.  Her nose is rather big for the size of her face and her teeth look like they should be cutting down trees and damming up a river somewhere, aka beaver teeth.  Cory takes a 1-0 lead into the next area to be compared….tits.  And this one is just as much of a rout as the facial beauty except in the other direction.  Each woman has had her tits done but obviously Melissa opted for the giant jumbo model.  Her double D cup size and hard boobs along with her 40” bustline measurement makes Cory look almost flat chested by comparison.  Jeff lustfully awards the boobs battle to Melissa and Cory is fuming at how long Jeff stares at Melissa’s monster mams to make the decision, obviously stretching it out for his own pleasure.  Melissa has used her humongous hooters to tie it up at 1-1 with the next area of competition being their midsections.  Both women have rock hard abs which will be interesting to watch during the catfight, but Melissa’s midsection is thicker than Cory’s and the 6 time Miss Olympia takes the stomach comparison with her more svelte appearance while still having similar muscularity to Melissa.  Cory now leads 2-1 with the next area of comparison being their pussies.  Melissa takes this area with her large and metal ordained one to tie the overall contest at 2-2.  The fifth area of competition will be legs, and this area seems to mirror the earlier midsection competition.  Both women have muscular legs with Cory’s being thinner and more sinewy muscularity while Melissa’s are heavily more muscular.  But the deciding factor is the shapeliness just like it was on the midsection area.  And just like that area, Cory wins that part of the comparison so she wins the legs battle and takes a 3-2 lead.  The last frontside area of competition is perhaps the best of the entire contest…that of arms/armpits.  Obviously each woman has world class arms based upon both muscularity and beauty and their armpits are just awesome.  Jeff has by far the toughest decision of the beauty contest as he asks each woman to flex and put their hands on their heads to show off her fantastic underarms.  In a razor thin margin based upon slightly better armpits and more delineated muscularity in biceps and triceps, Cory is declared the winner of this important category and carries a 4-2 margin into the backside areas of backs and butts.  Thus, she can at worst tie and force a tiebreaker of some sort.  The women turn around, and Melissa’s back is just incredible.  She has more muscularity than Cory and in addition it is more beautiful.  This is an easy win for Melissa and she cuts the overall deficit to 4-3.  The women stick out their asses and surprisingly neither has a fantastic ass despite their bodybuilding and fitness background.  Neither has very delineated buttcheeks and neither has a compact ass, which may make some great facesitting in the catfight but not that impressive when trying to win better butt in a beauty contest.  Due more to a compact ass, Cory takes the butt battle and takes the overall beauty contest by winning 5 of the eight anatomical areas.  Cory celebrates despite her anger towards Jeff and Melissa is very unhappy and now mad at him herself. 

Catfight:  The women are given the option to put back on skimpy outfits or they can opt to remain au natural since the beauty contest resulted in their complete nudity to judge all those areas.  Melissa and Cory decide to put back on some minimum clothing, perhaps wanting the satisfaction of tearing their rival’s clothing off their ripped bodies.  Cory is still furious with Jeff for his screwing Melissa, and that superstacked blonde bombshell is angry with Jeff for ruling Cory the winner in the beauty contest.  Fortunately for Jeff, in this submissions only catfight, he won’t be put in the middle of this conflict but will simply sit back and enjoy perhaps the two hottest bodybuilders ever going at it with all their muscles and strength and assets expected to be on glorious display.  The women go to different bedrooms to put back on some skimpy outfits of their choosing.  Cory Everson and Melissa Dettwiller emerge with Cory wearing her jungle outfit again that shows none of her private parts but doesn’t leave much of anything else to your imagination.  Melissa seems to like to go nude more than Cory, but in this situation she comes out in the standard size bikini top and bottom.  The most striking element of her bikini is the design….that of a checkered flag which some could almost interpret as “ladies, start your engines.”

Cory Everson and Melissa Dettwiller circle each other with Cory pursing her lips as to give Melissa a phony kiss to rub in her beauty contest victory.  Melissa is ready to play along with the psychological warfare as she brings her hands up to her bikini top that are straining to hold her gigantic gazongas in and squeezes them to highlight her how large hers are and why Cory’s simply can’t compete.  Cory raises her hands in front of her body, an obvious challenge to Melissa to do the same and interlock fingers from opposite hands in the classic test of arms strength.  This is the most exciting arm strength tests of all time as the legendary 6 time Ms Olympia Cory is competing against up and coming and incredibly muscular and hardbody Melissa, and their very muscular arms are trembling as they face their formidable competition.  And when you look at their powerful legs, those appendages are also straining with all their might to try to add some momentum to their arms battle.  Each woman push her rival’s arms past vertical on occasion in this back and forth, long lasting test of strength.  Grimacing is very evident on each woman’s face as this must be the toughest test each has ever encountered.  Cory finally is able to not only move Melissa’s muscular arms past vertical but also keeps them there.  Cory continues to bend back Melissa’s powerful arms as even Melissa’s big biceps are succumbing to the huge arms of the fitness woman.  Melissa goes to her knees as her hands are awkwardly bent backwards.  Cory moves her sinewy strong legs forward and straddles Melissa’s head and squeezes the superstacked blonde’s head like a grape in her viselike legs.  Melissa moves her hands towards Cory’s legs to try to spread them apart but they are intercepted by Cory who grabs Melissa’s wrists using her own hands.  Cory pulls up on Melissa’s hands to strain her arms and to keep them away from her own legs.  Melissa’s arms even look incredible when being manhandled, her triceps awesome as they expose themselves in that awkward extension.  Meanwhile, Cory squeezes her legs together harder eliciting screams of agony from Melissa Dettwiller.  Cory pulls with more power on Melissa’s arms, straining them beyond their normal movement.  But Melissa isn’t panicking since she has been in too many competitive bodybuilding contests to do that.  She uses her only free appendages, her legs, to push hard and force Cory to lose her balance.  Cory’s stumbling backwards makes her lose focus on the holds she has and Melissa becomes a free woman as Cory drops to the plush carpeted floor on her back.

Cory is stunned by her sudden drop to horizontal so Melissa realizes she is able to take a few seconds to exercise her arms a bit to get back their normal feeling.  Melissa moves over to Cory’s prone form and mirror’s the musclewoman’s form with her own.  Melissa pins Cory’s hands to the floor with her own in yet another test of strength, this one being won by Melissa with the aid of her body weight.  Melissa takes the opportunity to lean down and passionately kiss Cory, not the type of kiss to be a loving one but one more when one woman forces herself on another.  Melissa raises her body up into the air over Cory’s body and drops her heavily developed body onto Cory’s trapped form.  Groans come from the legendary bodybuilder when Melissa lets gravity pull her body down onto Cory’s time and time again during the pushups’ cycles.  Melissa stays down on her last pushup cycle and locks her ankles around Cory’s in a classic schoolgirl pin look.  Melissa makes sure that Cory feels her humongous hooters as she rubs them across Cory’s more modest ones.  But Cory is more concerned about trying to free her hands and arms and begins a campaign to do so.  Since Melissa is simply lying on Cory’s body now, she has a better chance and moves her arms up from the floor and each woman’s arms strain as they did during the standing arm strength contest.  Melissa is able to push Cory’s arms back flat on the floor but the diversion to that area helps Cory in another.  Ms Everson’s legs slip away from Melissa’s and she kicks out using her legs, sending Melissa’s body off of her own and ending her entrapment.

Cory and Melissa get to their knees and go at it immediately again.  They engage their hands against their opponent’s arms and start another test of strength.  Melissa seems to be getting the worse of the encounter so they moves her hands away from Cory’s arms and uses her right hand for a hard slap to Cory’s face, jerking her head to the right due to the force.  Handslaps usually don’t pack such power but Melissa and Cory possess extraordinary strength and Cory just felt the might of Melissa’s strong right hand and arm.  Cory retaliates with a right slap of her own against Melissa’s face, that one sending Melissa’s head hard to the right as each woman has now felt what a blow from the other feels like, at least to their head.  Melissa tries another righthanded slap of her own but Cory is ready for the attempt and blocks the blow with her left arm. The former 6 time Ms. Olympia follows that up with a right fist of her own into Melissa’s midsection, an incredibly hard and muscular area but not expecting a hard fist from a strong Cory right hand.  Melissa doubles over some from her sitting position, at which time, Cory gets up slightly from her sitting position and double axe handles Melissa’s beauty contest winning back.  That moves Melissa’s head closer to the carpeted floor and Cory finishes that goal by grabbing Melissa’s head and shoving it the rest of the way to hit the plush carpeting.  Cory pulls Melissa’s head across the carpet almost appearing to give the supertittled blonde bombshell some friction or carpet burns on her face. 

Cory stays around Melissa’s sizzling bod and decides to work on those arms of hers again, specifically her right arm.  Cory straddles Melissa’s back and grabs her strong right arm using both of hers and bends that arm awkwardly behind the superstacked blonde’s back in a hammerlock.  Cory pulls it up higher behind her back in a chickenwing.  Cory leans her body onto Melissa’s to make her hold up her body weight in addition to having her arm tortured.  Cory drives a knee into Melissa’s incredibly muscular and beauty contest winning back and even crashes the knee against Melissa’s bent arm.  Melissa moves forward, bends over even more, and rolls to the side to make her back and arm more of a moving target.  Cory has trouble keeping up with Melissa’s quick movements and loses control of the hold.  But Cory is able to stay close enough to Melissa’s escaping body to give her some parting footstomps to the back and to her side as she moves away.  Melissa legsweeps her powerful legs around in a circular motion and contacts Cory’s own muscular legs, sending the legendary bodybuilding icon down on her stomach. 

Melissa mounts Cory’s back and reaches for the bodybuilding champion’s hands with her own associated opposite hands.  She crosses Cory’s arms underneath her own throat and pulls up with her powerful arms in a crossarm chokehold against Cory Everson.  This is usually an effective hold for any woman who can implement it, but when a bodybuilding musclewoman like Melissa Dettwiller uses her incredible power to hold the arms of her victim up against the throat, it is a devastating hold.  Cory is choking as proven by her coughing and Melissa is loving it and only encouraged to pull yet harder on Cory’s forearms against her throat.  Melissa increases the punishment when she pulls Cory’s head up using her forearms only to drop it suddenly to the floor.  Melissa hops up and down on Cory’s back to strain her back more than just the normal raising of her head by her forearms.  Melissa drops the hands of Cory and switches over to a more conventional assault on Cory’s head, the chinlock.  Melissa moves her hands in front of Cory’s jaw and pulls up on her rival’s chin with the formidable power in her strong hands and arms.  Cory reaches for Melissa’s hands to try to unlock her fingers that hold the two hands together but Melissa has them locked together as if they are glued.  Cory twists her body and turns over on to her side and then continues to turn it until she is almost on top of Melissa although she is still in the grasp of the chinlock.  But now that Cory’s body is above Melissa’s she can use her weight against Melissa and lets gravity do the rest.  Cory grinds her body on Melissa’s trapped form which forces Melissa to let go of the chinlock as she is now more interested in just moving out from under Cory’s body.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Cory and Melissa face each other with their hands on their heads flexing their muscles and showing off their ripped abs and staring at each other like they would like to tear their rival’s muscles apart.  They move towards each other and collide their strong bodies.  They wrap their arms around their opponent’s in a mutual bearhug and also their tits rub against each other in a tit battle.  The womens’ midsections are given an ultimate test as their musclewoman competitor tries to squeeze the life out along with perhaps breaking a rib or two in the process.  But each woman finds out that despite the strength in her arms, her rival’s midsection is hard as steel and up to the challenge.  Moving up for the action higher on their bodies, their bikini top covered tits are clashing.  In this battle, there is no doubt who is winning this, and it is Melissa Dettwiller.  Her monster mams are way too much for Cory to compete against….too large…too hard…and her chest too expansive.  Cory doesn’t see her present situation as being anything but trouble for her so she takes the low road and brings up her right knee into the crotch area of Melissa.  The superbusty diminutive blonde’s eyes become glassy and the pain that Cory dishes out with the knee burns in her pussy area. 

Melissa is standing but in a slightly stooped position as she holds her pussy area.  Cory measures her with a right fist to the jaw, knocking the superstacked blond bodybuilder down like a ton of bricks.  Melissa hits the carpeted floor hard, and Cory is quick to straddle her midsection with doubled up knees on each side.  Cory reaches for Melissa’s bikini bottom and rips it off violently.  Cory immediately moves her right hand into Melissa’s most private region but instead of exploring it, she puts a claw hold on the outside overflowing into the inside.  Melissa screams in pain and her eyes roll back in her head as a very strong hand is putting a very good hold on her muscular pussy area.  Cory reaches forward with her left hand and playfully and repeatedly slaps Melissa’s face to just add insult to injury.  Cory hops up and down on Melissa’s abs of steel to restrict her breathing at the same time this other punishment and humiliation is occurring.  Cory changes over the claw hold to a straight pussy exploration and in no time she is causing Melissa to cum all over her hand.  Cory takes some of the cum and first holds it up for Melissa to see and then wipes it on her face.  Cory unfolds her legs and lies down on top of Melissa in more of a cover move.  Cory looks to have more humiliation and respiration restriction on her mind as she situates her left shoulder just above Melissa’s face.  Cory suddenly drops the armpit area under that shoulder and gives Melissa’s face exposure to her beauty contest winning arms and specifically left armpit.  Her gorgeously contoured and muscular area is full of sweat and foul odor at this point after all the action and no one knows how to grind and rub that underarm area in someone’s face like Cory Everson.  It is large enough to cover most of Melissa’s face but she makes sure it covers her mouth and nose when it is contacting her face.  She gets her satisfaction with the left armpit and then does the same procedure with the right one.  A side effect of all the rubbing and scraping is that the cum that Cory put on Melissa’s face has also been spread around her face.  Thus, Melissa’s face is now a mixture of sweat and cum. 

Cory moves off to the right side of Melissa’s body and puts her legs up against Melissa’s right shoulder and pushes with her might as she grabs that right arm of the supersexy bodybuilder and pulls it towards her.  She apparently is trying to dislocate the shoulder by trying to pull the arm out of its normal socket.  Fortunately for Melissa, despite the great strength of Cory, her own arms are so muscularly developed that Cory would need more force that she can muster to do that.  Cory realizes that also but the hold is still causing enough pain to keep it on as long as she can.  The problem is the perspiration that has now saturated each woman’s unbelievable body and giving them that oiled up appearance is also causing slippage on holds as the water acts as a lubricant.  Cory feels her hands slipping off of Melissa’s arms and her feet slipping from Melissa’s shoulder so she releases the hold.  She maintains her position along the right side of Melissa’s sizzling bod as she grabs the recently removed checker flag G string that Melissa was wearing.  Cory wraps that around Melissa’s neck and tightens it as much as she can in a blatant chokehold.  Melissa begins serious coughing as her air supply is cut off despite her muscular neck.  The diminutive blonde moves her hands up to her throat area and is able to work her hands between the garment and her throat.  At that point, she is able to free her throat of the object.  She even uses it to pull on Cory’s end of it and is able with good leverage to yank Cory across her body.  Melissa then rolls away.

Despite her recent punishments dished out by Cory Everson, Melissa actually gets up first since most of the maneuvers against her were more humiliating than dehabilitating.  Cory has landed on her stomach and Melissa goes over and drops some elbows on Cory’s back, each time pressing those medium sized tits of hers into the plush carpet.  Melissa footstomps the back and shoulders of Cory and stoops down to slap and spank Cory’s defenseless ass.  Melissa sits on the small of Cory’s back and pulls up her leopard skin looking bottoms to put pressure on her pussy.  Melissa slips them askew enough to slide her right hand inside of that luscious pussy of hers and gets a little revenge with an invited assault on her most private area.  But Melissa stops short of anything else as she is anxious apparently to work over Cory’s legs.  Melissa grabs Cory’s legs by the ankles, doubles them painfully back towards her ass, crosses the ankles to cross the legs and then sits on her feet.  Melissa is now facing Cory’s upper body and digs her heels into the back of Cory while maintaining the restriction on Cory’s legs.  But Melissa’s balance can’t last forever, and Cory is able to free her legs and buck Melissa off her body.  Melissa does get a couple of departing footstomps on the back of Cory’s muscular shoulders and neck as Cory rolls away from her.

For the first time in a long while, Cory and Melissa both get to standing positions.  At this point, Melissa’s pussy is exposed since her bottom was ripped off by Cory earlier and Cory’s leopard looking attire is intact although getting the worse for wear with some obvious stretching and the sweat making it more of a see through that it was earlier.  Melissa keeps her distance and goes for her own bikini top and rips it off, probably in an effort to embarrass Cory in the comparison of boobs.  That becomes a certainty as Melissa follows it up by flexing her upper body and making her tits dance.  Her juggs provide an absolutely awesome display as she bounces them up and down with great muscle control.  Melissa makes a challenge to Cory that she has made in all of her previous matches but may have waited this long to see how strong Cory’s hands would be during the match.  Melissa: “Here are the best tits in the world, slut, and I will walk up to you and let you put your hands on them and squeeze them with all your might and try to make me concede by doing so.  I say that my tits will force your hands to give way because they are superior in strength to your hands, so about it….my titanic tits versus your hands…what you say, hon?”   Cory answers by her action as she walks next to Melissa and as Melissa puts her hands on her head to show that she will not resist, Cory indeed grabs as much of Melissa’s monster mams as she can and starts squeezing.  Melissa feels some very strong initial pressure but keeps her hands on her head and keeps flexing her arms, showing off her incredible armpits, and making her tits dance beneath Cory’s hands.  Cory feels she is getting the better of the challenge as soon milk begins to ooze from Melissa’s mauled mounds and those naughty nipples of hers.  Cory sucks some of that milk from Melissa’s tits but she indeed sees no indication that Melissa is under duress.  Melissa moves her right hand up to her mouth in the feign yawning mode, and Cory’s hands are beginning to cramp up.  Just as Melissa Dettwiller predicted, Cory has to give up the attack on Melissa’s titanic tits and starts to back away. 

Melissa grabs hold of Cory’s leopard top and as she moves away, the top rips off of Cory’s body, now leaving both of the women topless.  Cory’s orbs look fine also, but no comparison to the size, hardness, and sexuality that Melissa projects with her jumbo juggs.  But at this point there are garments everywhere….Melissa’s top and bottom and now Cory’s top.  Only Cory’s bottom keeps this match from being totally nude at this point.  The women are moving slower now due to their energy expended all during this match.  They are athletic but even the most fit women would be tiring some at this point in the catfight.  They move towards each other and grab their rival’s hair and a vicious hairpulling session begins.  Tresses are no match for the powerful hands and arms of each woman, and they don’t stay upright for long.  Both go to their knees as heads are pulled around by the hair and now they hit the floor, each woman on her side facing her competition.  Cory Everson is able to get on top of Melissa Dettwiller and does her first titsmother by either woman in this match.  Her boobs aren’t the biggest ones in the world but they are obviously very firm and that makes them formidable as she rubs them over Melissa’s face, paying particular attention to covering up her nose and mouth most of the time to restrict the blonde superwoman’s breathing.  Cory pulls her own leopard bottom away from her crotch area and exposes her partially shaven pussy to Melissa’s face and does a pussy smother, forcing Melissa to be contacted against a sweaty, smelly, and somewhat hairy region.  Melissa takes as much as she can before she starts to kick out and after a couple of attempts, she is able to buck Cory off her body to the side.

Melissa is anxious to get some revenge for her most recent humiliations and pulls Cory down to the carpet by her hair and covers her.  Melissa lowers her left armpit over Cory’s face and performs a devastating armpit smother with her perfect left underarm, depositing her abundant sweat and foul odor on Cory’s beauty contest winning face.  Cory under more normal conditions would probably love to put her face against Melissa’s perfect pits, but the conditions already mentioned preempt that on this occasion.  Melissa is having a great time rubbing her enormous underarms against Cory’s smug expression so she follows up her left armpit smother with a right armpit smother to double the “pleasure”.  Melissa finishes rubbing as much sweat as she can from her armpits and moves on to another area she has wants to use in a smother at this point in the fight and that area is her enormous chest.  Those awesome tits of hers do a fantastic job as she lowers them over Cory’s face and makes it disappear amidst the volume of her gigantic gazongas.  Cory has never been punished in a titsmother the way she is getting worked over by Melissa’s 40DD chest.    Melissa does a number on Cory’s face when she lets that anatomical area go between her juggs in that “grand canyon of cleavage” that she possesses.  Like her armpits, this area has the sweat and the body odor that those underarms have, so she gets that benefit also in depositing perspiration and odor against Cory’s face.  Melissa gets her satisfaction with her devastating titsmother which obviously has taken some of the fight out of the legendary Cory Everson.  She switches positions in order to facesit her bodybuilding rival.  Cory’s situation gets worse as Melissa’s huge butt covers her face and deposits sweat and a foul odor onto Cory’s face just like those armpits and tits did.  Melissa squirms and wiggles her ass hoping to at least leave a lasting impression and maybe finish Cory off with this maneuver.  Melissa puts her hands on her head to show her confidence at this point and to show off for her audience of one…Jeff.  But Cory is not very well secured with only most of Melissa’s body weight holding Cory beneath her.  Cory waits for a moment where Melissa is obviously overconfident and kicks out, sending the supertitted blonde flying off her body.

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Cory and Melissa are in sitting positions facing each other, both perhaps not wanting to expend the energy to get to a standing position and maybe perhaps just too anxious for more woman to woman combat than to waste the time getting all the way up.  The women exchange more boasts and insults and agree to a mutual legscissors where each woman will encircle their rival’s midsection with their legs and see which woman has to give up the hold and retreat.  They move closer together so they can start it and as each woman’s legs ensnare the other’s stomach area a scream of pain goes out.  The holds are implemented and the squeezing gets more serious as Melissa and Cory are out to prove that their legs are stronger than the fitness and development of the other woman’s abdomen.  Each woman continues to dish out the pain via her own legscissors and endures the one made by the other for what seem like an eternity but really is only a very few minutes.  But it is obvious to each woman that the midsections are holding up to the powerful legscissors and the main suffering is the cramping up of legs that is attempting to take place as they strain beyond normal means to dispense the pain.   The women agree to end their legscissors and they do indeed unwrap their legs from the other’s body.

Melissa and Cory face each other from just a couple of feet away.  Melissa continues to take advantage of any opportunity to show off her titanic tits and make Cory envious of them.  Melissa puts her hands on her head and makes those humongous hooters of her dance again.  But Cory is not amused and throws a roundhouse right into the left jaw of Melissa knocking the bodybuilding blonde down onto her right side.  Cory comes up behind the stunned Melissa, grabs her left arm with her right arm and grabs her left ankle with her left arm and pulls them towards her.  Cory puts her right foot into Melissa’s back in a bow and arrow type hold.  Cory inflicts pain on both Melissa’s back and arm as she strains the former with the foot in the back and the latter by pulling it awkwardly behind her back.  She gets what she can out of that hold but doesn’t think her arm can hold Melissa’s leg once she recovers from the fist blow.  Cory lies down behind Melissa’s upper body, slides her legs around Melissa’s head and crosses them in front of the superstacked blonde’s neck and to keep Melissa from using her arms to try to pull that legscissors apart, Cory has Melissa’s left arm using her left hand and Melissa’s right arm is being held by her right hand.  Melissa’s neck is very muscular but the match has taken a lot of strength out of both women, and Melissa’s neck is not remotely as tough as Cory’s legs. 

Cory: “Hey bitch, why don’t you flash those monster mams now and see how much good they do for you.   Oh, and you are so proud of what you think are your perfect armpits…show me those again, babe.  I forgot…I have your arms trapped with mine and there is nothing you can do about it, is there?
Melissa {screaming periodically out in pain when Cory pulls especially hard on her arms or squeezes those legs harder around her neck}: “Shut up, whore!  You haven’t won yet.  My muscles have overcome more than this before by other women.”
Cory: “Now I know where bleached blonde bimbos and silicone implanted women get their reputation for being ditzy.  You haven’t escaped a hold like this late in a fight against me, hon.  I’m a 6 time Ms Olympia winner and you are nothing more than a Cory Everson wannabe who has turned her body into a display case for her humongous hooters.  Give it up, girlie, and spare yourself some further pain.”Melissa {feeling Cory’s legs tightening even more and Cory’s arms pulling harder than ever before}:  “Ooooohhhh God, I can’t take it anymore.  I give up…I give up!!!!”

Cory squeezes the legscissors a little more just for the fun of it and to punish Melissa Dettwiller a little extra and pulls with her muscular arms a few more seconds to awkwardly and painfully stick it to the bodybuilder who thinks she is better than she really is.  Finally, Cory Everson uncoils her legs from around her defeated rival’s neck and releases the hold on Melissa’s arms.  Her superstacked blonde victim isn’t showing off her tits anymore as they are sagging against the carpet, and those muscular arms of Melissa’s are trying to regain some feeling in them.  And Melissa is trying to regain her normal breathing after having her neck squeezed by those powerful legs of the legendary Cory Everson, 6 time consecutive Ms Olympia.  Cory at that point reminds Melissa that she not only bested her in this catfight but won comfortably by a 5-3 margin in the beauty contest.  She knows this isn’t the end of her torture of Melissa Dettwiller….her defeated blonde opponent knows it isn’t the end….and certainly Jeff is looking forward to more action by Cory in the postmatch humiliation.  And despite Cory’s innocent looking smile, Jeff knows Cory can be as cutthroat of a woman as you will ever run across and can hold a grudge.  That is one reason he himself is a bit worried since Cory caught him screwing his balls off with Melissa.

Postmatch:  If any other woman had just endured what Melissa went through, that woman would be completely motionless on the floor.  But the bodybuilder and fitness wonderwoman Melissa is able to move around some just a few moments after her submission.  Cory is ready to go and do her postmatch punishments, so to Cory it doesn’t matter to her what shape Melissa is in right now….she knows that Melissa will be in much, much worse shape several minutes from now.  Cory uses her feet to roll Melissa Dettwiller onto her back.  Cory lays her body on top of Melissa and mirrors the superstacked superwoman.  Jeff expects Cory to really start letting Melissa have it immediately, but instead Cory gives Melissa a passionate French Kiss probably to show that she controls the situation.  That supposed tenderness doesn’t last long as Cory uses her position to do pushups on top of Melissa’s sizzling bod, punishing her trapped victim on each downswing of the pushup cycle as she simply lets her muscular body free fall onto Melissa.  Cory uses her hard, medium sized boobs to titsmother Melissa and once again restricts her breathing.  Cory pushes together her tits to make them more formidable in the smothering exercise.  Cory rubs them vigorously across Melissa’s face depositing the large amount of sweat leftover from their match, and Cory’s body odor certainly hasn’t improved so Melissa gets an extended exposure to that smell which continues to make Melissa’s life unpleasant in a very up close and very personal way.  Cory follows that up with a double barreled armpit smother….first with the left one grinding and rubbing that perfect and very large underarm area and depositing a huge amount of sweat and a stench that Melissa can’t like on her face.  Cory doubles the unpleasantness by switching to her equally gorgeous and large right armpit and leaving behind her “gifts” to Melissa a second straight time.  Cory spends a little extra effort on her primary arm to make sure she periodically cuts off Melissa’s breathing. 

Cory repositions where she is now straddling Melissa’s midsection and supported by her doubled up legs.  Cory was humiliated several times by Melissa Dettwiller’s humongous hooters during the beauty contest and catfight and she is ready to give those titanic tits their second milking of the day.  Cory Everson doesn’t have the strength that she had at the beginning of the fight in her hands but Melissa’s tits aren’t the impenetrable fortress they were earlier either.  Cory forcefully massages and attacks those mountainous mounds and traps her ever extending nipples between her fingers.  Cory is successful for the 2nd time in eliciting a discharge of milk from Melissa’s mammories and takes some of the milk up to her lips and tastes it.  Cory puts a couple of drops on to Melissa’s mouth to prove how successful she was but leaves most of the whitish liquid on top of Melissa’s gigantic gazongas.   Cory moves her target to lower on Melissa’s anatomy, specifically her most private asset…her pussy.  Jeff offers Cory a dildo but Cory wants to do this in the most personal way so she inserts not only the fingers of her hand but her entire hand in a fist of that ever increasing opening.  Cory strikes gold again as cum starts to pour forth from Melissa’s vagina due to Cory’s diligence.  Cory takes her covered hand of cum and wipes it onto Melissa’s face, changing that red face of hers that was due to a good tan and all the catfight exertion and stress into a red polka dot face with white splotches.   Cory moves her body to a squatting position over Melissa’s head and drops her butt down into a great facesit of her defeated blonde competitor.  These bodybuilder’s big asses are quite the asset during facesitting as they can easily cover their rival’s faces and their muscularity gives them the opportunity to keep it there.  Cory does a slow, sensual squirm on Melissa’s face where only muffled protests we assume are heard.  Cory is the one putting her hands on her head at this point, perhaps a little revenge for the often used technique that Melissa used throughout the day’s contests. She flexes her awesome muscles and shows off her fantastic armpits to Jeff.   Cory gets off Melissa and seems to be winding down her postmatch torture of the superstacked blonde but then suddenly she pulls her up by the hair and walks her out of the suite’s main room.

Cory is still pulling Melissa Dettwiller around the suite by the hair, quite a humiliation for the superbusty blonde who originally challenged Cory Everson and boasted she could defeat her.  Cory slings her fallen rival onto the bed and doubles up own legs and sits right beside her, ordering Melissa to lick her pussy.  Melissa does as she is commanded and spreads those nice pussy lips of Cory and licks her semi-shaven pussy area.  Cory mirrors Melissa’s body as she lays on top of the defeated bleached blonde and decides to rub her own sizzling body against it and use the weight of it to wear down Melissa even more.  Cory tires of not being able to visibly admire the work she has done so she gets off of Melissa and stands by the bed and looks down on an exhausted Melissa who is moving slower than at anytime today.  And Cory admires her work of putting and smearing cum all over Melissa’s face and the milk that still dots and marks Melissa’s monster mammories. 

Cory has one more episode planned for Melissa related to some special equipment that she and Jeff brought with them to entertain themselves during duller hours during the convention.  Cory and Jeff take Melissa’s almost limp and still cummed and milky body over to the “equipment” and chains her hands.  Cory takes over at this point and has a couple more humiliations left for Melissa.  Cory takes her strong right hand and spanks the strong butt of Melissa until it turns from its normal very tanned color to a shade of red due to the abuse of Cory’s hand repeatedly hitting it.  Melissa is still alert enough to then see or hear if she wishes Cory and Jeff going at it like rabbits on the other side of the room on a bed that is there. 

Cory: “Hey tramp, I have obviously forgiven Jeff but not you.  Perhaps you will learn from this complete humiliation of today in the beauty contest, in the catfight, in my domination of you after the match, and my sex with Jeff that you simply aren’t in my league.  Better start out with girls you can compete against, because honey, you can’t come close to matching my assets.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
I love the Cori stories . She is hot . Keep up the good work . You wouldn't have any Gina Carano stories by any chance.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Hey where have you been I miss your stories.