News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fist fight - NatalieBlond (Russia) vs Lookkai (Thailand)

• 22 Replies

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
Re: Fist fight - NatalieBlond (Russia) vs Lookkai (Thailand)
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 06:46:14 PM »
I see you falling down to knee and I try to continue punch you face but your fist hit to my abs "Aghhhh bitch" I stumble back holding my abs.
"Fuck you dirty Russian" I take deep breath rising my guard again yelling to you.
"Get up whore I will kill you" after the word end I don't give your time but chasing you with right swing to your fake tits.
My boobs bounce from the punch.  Damn, after this, there will definitely be a bruise on my boobs.
I crawl a little to the side and get to my feet.
"Whore, if you touch my tits again, you will regret it."
I raise my fists again and slowly circle around you.  "Come on bitch, time to teach you a lesson."
Suddenly, I bend down and to the side a little and shoot a right cross to your liver.  Then I straighten up like a spring and try to shoot an uppercut to your jaw.

Your right land to my liver I bend forward to you while my guard still covering my face then your uppercut is coming. lucky to me my guard can block your fist prevent from knocking.
I step back a bit with pain on my liver and shout back "Bitch I will kill you!!".
I step to you while ducking down with left hook swing to your underboobs following with right straight aim to your nose "Take this whore"
Your fist crushes my boobs into my ribs and I moan in pain. "Aaahhh my boob!!s". I lower and press my hands to my injured boobs. And at the same moment I paid for this stupidity and get a blow in my nose. My head jerks back, my nose is broken. My legs become like cotton wool and in order not to fall, I go into the clinch.
In the clinch, I'm trying to get a few seconds to recover and I'm trying to slam my forehead into your face.
My face snap back by your headbutt I feel my blood spit off from my nose "Aghhhhhh my face", as you clinching me I use my left hand clinch you back while my right whip my blood from my nose.
"Russian bitch you will pay back that make my beauty face bleed!!" I scream to you while clinching I use my right fist try to swing to your underboobs again to make you step back from me.
Your fist makes my left boob bounce again and it hurts like hell for me. I have to get out of the clinch. I take a couple of steps back, look down at my cleavage and see fresh bruises on my boobs. "Damn... My boobs! Thai whore, you will pay for this!" I'm furious that you ruined my boobs and face. Rage gives me strength for a new attack. I move quickly towards you and try to fire a combination of left hook and right uppercut at your boobs. "I'm going to use your boobs like a punching bag, you dirty slut"
I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2022, 08:00:01 PM »
I see you falling down to knee and I try to continue punch you face but your fist hit to my abs "Aghhhh bitch" I stumble back holding my abs.
"Fuck you dirty Russian" I take deep breath rising my guard again yelling to you.
"Get up whore I will kill you" after the word end I don't give your time but chasing you with right swing to your fake tits.
My boobs bounce from the punch.  Damn, after this, there will definitely be a bruise on my boobs.
I raise my fists again and slowly circle around you.  "Come on bitch, time to teach you a lesson."
Suddenly, I bend down and to the side a little and shoot a right cross to your liver.  Then I straighten up like a spring and try to shoot an uppercut to your jaw.

Your right land to my liver I bend forward to you while my guard still covering my face then your uppercut is coming. lucky to me my guard can block your fist prevent from knocking.
I step back a bit with pain on my liver and shout back "Bitch I will kill you!!".
I step to you while ducking down with left hook swing to your underboobs following with right straight aim to your nose "Take this whore"
Your fist crushes my boobs into my ribs and I moan in pain. "Aaahhh my boob!!s". I lower and press my hands to my injured boobs. And at the same moment I paid for this stupidity and get a blow in my nose. My head jerks back, my nose is broken. My legs become like cotton wool and in order not to fall, I go into the clinch.
In the clinch, I'm trying to get a few seconds to recover and I'm trying to slam my forehead into your face.
My face snap back by your headbutt I feel my blood spit off from my nose "Aghhhhhh my face", as you clinching me I use my left hand clinch you back while my right whip my blood from my nose.
"Russian bitch you will pay back that make my beauty face bleed!!" I scream to you while clinching I use my right fist try to swing to your underboobs again to make you step back from me.
Your fist makes my left boob bounce again and it hurts like hell for me. I have to get out of the clinch. I take a couple of steps back, look down at my cleavage and see fresh bruises on my boobs. "Damn... My boobs! Thai whore, you will pay for this!" I'm furious that you ruined my boobs and face. Rage gives me strength for a new attack. I move quickly towards you and try to fire a combination of left hook and right uppercut at your boobs. "I'm going to use your boobs like a punching bag, you dirty slut"
Your fist land to my left and right side of my boobs "Ughhhh my tits bitch", I feeling pain on my tits I step back couple a bit. I scream to you with rage "I will knock you now fucking bitch" with the pain on my tits and blood that covering my face I take a heavily breath before give you a revenge your move.
I rush to you quickly with angry swing my left hook to your broken nose follow with right uppercut aim to knock you "You die Russian slut".

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2022, 08:37:26 PM »

Your fist land to my left and right side of my boobs "Ughhhh my tits bitch", I feeling pain on my tits I step back couple a bit. I scream to you with rage "I will knock you now fucking bitch" with the pain on my tits and blood that covering my face I take a heavily breath before give you a revenge your move.
I rush to you quickly with angry swing my left hook to your broken nose follow with right uppercut aim to knock you "You die Russian slut".
The fist hits my nose and it makes my legs wobble, then the uppercut sends me to the ground. My head throws back and I fall on my back. I'm lying on the dirty asphalt of the parking lot and I see you standing above me. I'm stunned and dizzy, but I'm still not knocked out.  "Oh no, this Thai whore is beating me up. I need to do something or she will finish me", I think myself.
"I'm not done yet, bitch. Ohhh", I whisper to you. I feel really bad, but I try to get up and continue the fight.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2022, 01:28:00 AM »
Lookkai wins[/size]Lookkai is hotter
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2022, 10:26:30 AM »

The fist hits my nose and it makes my legs wobble, then the uppercut sends me to the ground. My head throws back and I fall on my back. I'm lying on the dirty asphalt of the parking lot and I see you standing above me. I'm stunned and dizzy, but I'm still not knocked out.  "Oh no, this Thai whore is beating me up. I need to do something or she will finish me", I think myself.
"I'm not done yet, bitch. Ohhh", I whisper to you. I feel really bad, but I try to get up and continue the fight.
As you falling down to the ground I take a deep breath with little smile appearing on my face, I yelling to you "Weak bitch even you get up I will knock you down again".
I clean the blood off my face with both hand and rubbing my boobs to recovery while waiting you getting up.
"Come slut I will make you black out" I rise my fist ready to continue hurting you.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2022, 04:41:24 PM »

As you falling down to the ground I take a deep breath with little smile appearing on my face, I yelling to you "Weak bitch even you get up I will knock you down again".
I clean the blood off my face with both hand and rubbing my boobs to recovery while waiting you getting up.
"Come slut I will make you black out" I rise my fist ready to continue hurting you.
I roll onto my stomach and crawl away from you. With great difficulty I get up. My legs are still wadded and I'm still dizzy. I raise my fists, but I'm in no hurry to attack. I need some time to recover.  I'm waiting for your attack in the hope of making a successful counterattack.
"You're celebrating early, Thai whore. Like I said, I'm not done. Come on bitch come to me"

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2022, 05:13:07 PM »

I roll onto my stomach and crawl away from you. With great difficulty I get up. My legs are still wadded and I'm still dizzy. I raise my fists, but I'm in no hurry to attack. I need some time to recover.  I'm waiting for your attack in the hope of making a successful counterattack.
"You're celebrating early, Thai whore. Like I said, I'm not done. Come on bitch come to me"
As you standing again and tranting me I think you can't stand anymore I shout to you "Go to the ground slut".
I quickly step to you with right swing to your face with confident thinking I already got you now,
"Bye weak russian whore"

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2022, 08:19:49 AM »
beautiful fight