News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fist fight - NatalieBlond (Russia) vs Lookkai (Thailand)

• 22 Replies

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
Fist fight - NatalieBlond (Russia) vs Lookkai (Thailand)
« on: April 21, 2022, 08:45:15 PM »
Fistfight in a deserted parking lot, Natalie from Russia vs Lookkai from Thailand.
NatalieBlond
5'7 and 121 lbs

Lookkai
5'6 and 120 lbs

I'm better, hotter and stronger than you, bitch

Offline Lookkai

Re: Fist fight - NatalieBlond (Russia) vs Lookkai (Thailand)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 06:50:52 AM »
I step to the parking lot facing Russian bitch with my stat 27yo 120 lbs 5'6 36C wearing white top matching with jeans. I walk to you slowly while smirk to you yelling "Here you come slut I will knock you now", I stare to you and step to you closer bump my firm tits to you "You choose wrong opponent weak Russian bitch". I shove your shoulder back and rise my fist up ready to fight you.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 07:17:58 AM »
I step to the parking lot facing Russian bitch with my stat 27yo 120 lbs 5'6 36C wearing white top matching with jeans. I walk to you slowly while smirk to you yelling "Here you come slut I will knock you now", I stare to you and step to you closer bump my firm tits to you "You choose wrong opponent weak Russian bitch". I shove your shoulder back and rise my fist up ready to fight you.
I'm in a black top and black leather leggings.
Your boobs are pushing my boobs and it makes me angry.  "Taiwan whore, I'm going to knock all your fucking silicone out of your boobs."
I also raise my fists and attack first.  I shoot a left hook to your head and a right uppercut to your boobs.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 08:18:15 AM »
Your boobs are pushing my boobs and it makes me angry.  "Taiwan whore, I'm going to knock all your fucking silicone out of your boobs."
I also raise my fists and attack first.  I shoot a left hook to your head and a right uppercut to your boobs.
As you say I'm Taiwan I get a bit angry I yelling back to you "I'm Thai stupid Russian bitch" then I saw your left is coming I block your hook with my forearm but your right uppercut hit on my boobs "OUCHHH slut". I step back a bit the chasing you back with left jabs to your tits following with my right hook to your ugly face

Offline Olyria JJ

• JJ CHAMPION
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 08:46:49 AM »
Loving the rivalry here...feels real.
Will be watching closely

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 08:58:52 AM »
Nice to see Lookkai fighting again! All the best to her!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 08:59:21 AM »
As you say I'm Taiwan I get a bit angry I yelling back to you "I'm Thai stupid Russian bitch" then I saw your left is coming I block your hook with my forearm but your right uppercut hit on my boobs "OUCHHH slut". I step back a bit the chasing you back with left jabs to your tits following with my right hook to your ugly face
I bring my hands down to protect my boobs and your fist slams into my wrists.  But then your fist crushes my face.
"Ohhh damn..."
My head jerks to the side from a punch.
I grab your hair with my left hand, pull your head to the side and try to punch your cheek

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 09:25:21 AM »
I bring my hands down to protect my boobs and your fist slams into my wrists.  But then your fist crushes my face.
"Ohhh damn..."
I grab your hair with my left hand, pull your head to the side and try to punch your cheek

I get little smile on my face when my fist smash your face then you pulling my hair with left hand "Hey dirty slut". My face snap to the side by your fist "Fucking slut you will pay back", as you yank my hair I pulling your hair back with both hand then throwing my knee to your cxnt heavily with lot of angry "Take this dirty slut"

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2022, 09:51:24 AM »
"Ohhh damn..."

I get little smile on my face when my fist smash your face then you pulling my hair with left hand "Hey dirty slut". My face snap to the side by your fist "Fucking slut you will pay back", as you yank my hair I pulling your hair back with both hand then throwing my knee to your cxnt heavily with lot of angry "Take this dirty slut"
Your knee crashes between my legs, I feel a sharp pain and fall to my knees.  I scream in pain. "Aaaahhhh, you fucking slut.  Oh shit, ohhh."
On my knees I drive my fists into your belly.
"Bitch, I'll kill you for your dirty trick, eat that Thai whore"

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2022, 11:44:57 AM »
I see you falling down to knee and I try to continue punch you face but your fist hit to my abs "Aghhhh bitch" I stumble back holding my abs.
"Fuck you dirty Russian" I take deep breath rising my guard again yelling to you.
"Get up whore I will kill you" after the word end I don't give your time but chasing you with right swing to your fake tits.

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2022, 12:24:57 PM »
I see you falling down to knee and I try to continue punch you face but your fist hit to my abs "Aghhhh bitch" I stumble back holding my abs.
"Fuck you dirty Russian" I take deep breath rising my guard again yelling to you.
"Get up whore I will kill you" after the word end I don't give your time but chasing you with right swing to your fake tits.
My boobs bounce from the punch.  Damn, after this, there will definitely be a bruise on my boobs.
I crawl a little to the side and get to my feet.
"Whore, if you touch my tits again, you will regret it."
I raise my fists again and slowly circle around you.  "Come on bitch, time to teach you a lesson."
Suddenly, I bend down and to the side a little and shoot a right cross to your liver.  Then I straighten up like a spring and try to shoot an uppercut to your jaw.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2022, 04:46:23 PM »
My boobs bounce from the punch.  Damn, after this, there will definitely be a bruise on my boobs.
I raise my fists again and slowly circle around you.  "Come on bitch, time to teach you a lesson."
Suddenly, I bend down and to the side a little and shoot a right cross to your liver.  Then I straighten up like a spring and try to shoot an uppercut to your jaw.

Your right land to my liver I bend forward to you while my guard still covering my face then your uppercut is coming. lucky to me my guard can block your fist prevent from knocking.
I step back a bit with pain on my liver and shout back "Bitch I will kill you!!".
I step to you while ducking down with left hook swing to your underboobs following with right straight aim to your nose "Take this whore"

Offline LaurenD99

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2022, 02:47:03 PM »
Russian bitch getting beaten!

Offline NatalieBlond

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2022, 08:10:22 AM »

Your right land to my liver I bend forward to you while my guard still covering my face then your uppercut is coming. lucky to me my guard can block your fist prevent from knocking.
I step back a bit with pain on my liver and shout back "Bitch I will kill you!!".
I step to you while ducking down with left hook swing to your underboobs following with right straight aim to your nose "Take this whore"
Your fist crushes my boobs into my ribs and I moan in pain. "Aaahhh my boob!!s". I lower and press my hands to my injured boobs. And at the same moment I paid for this stupidity and get a blow in my nose. My head jerks back, my nose is broken. My legs become like cotton wool and in order not to fall, I go into the clinch.
In the clinch, I'm trying to get a few seconds to recover and I'm trying to slam my forehead into your face.

Offline Lookkai

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2022, 02:02:09 PM »

Your fist crushes my boobs into my ribs and I moan in pain. "Aaahhh my boob!!s". I lower and press my hands to my injured boobs. And at the same moment I paid for this stupidity and get a blow in my nose. My head jerks back, my nose is broken. My legs become like cotton wool and in order not to fall, I go into the clinch.
In the clinch, I'm trying to get a few seconds to recover and I'm trying to slam my forehead into your face.
My face snap back by your headbutt I feel my blood spit off from my nose "Aghhhhhh my face", as you clinching me I use my left hand clinch you back while my right whip my blood from my nose.
"Russian bitch you will pay back that make my beauty face bleed!!" I scream to you while clinching I use my right fist try to swing to your underboobs again to make you step back from me.