News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Curvy Sabrina Vs Busty Cheryl Ann..No Hands Titfight

• 18 Replies

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

Curvy Sabrina Vs Busty Cheryl Ann..No Hands Titfight
« on: April 22, 2022, 01:32:36 AM »
Heyy everyone!

I have been craving to have my first poll fight for ages now, but could never really find the right rival to do it with..

So after having a little chat with Saby! Me and her agree to have a titfight poll

Stats:

Curvy Sabrina     Vs     Busty Cheryl Ann
36 yo                              26 yo
5'5''                                 5'5"
155 lbs                          155 lbs
30k                                 32L

« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 01:41:18 AM by Busty Cheryl Ann »

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

Re: Curvy Sabrina Vs Busty Cheryl Ann..No Hands Titfight
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:51:27 AM »
Here are some comparison pics for you to look and judge for yourselves

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 02:03:11 AM »
This is going to be a badass fight I’m looking forward to it but I give to my girl Cheryl but I feel you bith are like lit sticks of dynamite ready to explode on each other
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

DakkaDakka1010!

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 03:01:28 AM »
Goooooooooooooooo Cheryl! You've got her!

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 07:53:24 AM »
It's a fresh spring morning, the sun is already shining so bright, as I arrive at the agreed hotel that me and Sabrina agreed upon over weeks of emails exchanged.

We agreed to meet at a small quiet hotel for hands off titfight, until one of us is either flattened or the other submits.

As I enter into the hotel, I walk up to the main desk and quickly check in, as I want to be first to arrive, which the hotel clerk informs me that I am, as they hold over one of the keycards for the room.

I walk over towards the elevator, my big tits bouncing with every step that I take, my hips swaying provocatively from side to side, as my green floral summer dress dares to flash a little bum as I walk..

I enter the elevator and take it to the 5th floor and quickly make my way to our room, feeling so excited about meeting you and your big tits..

I arrive at the room and enter and I smile as it is rather spacious, with 2 bed which are separated   a little bit..

I kick off my white low top trainers, before I reach around the back of my green floral summer dress, unzip it and I wiggle my body so that my dress falls off my curvy body, which leaves me just wearing a pale pink thong as I step out of my dress, placing my hands on my hips, I feel soo excited to be facing a rival that is as equally as curvy as me, as I await for your arrival...

Yt

Offline BadBitchDana

• Proud White Republican Woman
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 10:25:25 AM »
It will be humiliating for Sabrina to be flattened by Cheryl as she is younger and already more womanly. But that is exactly what is going to happen.
BadBitchDana

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 11:01:49 AM »
Interesting fight... Looks like Cheryl has come on strong as I watch her walk past the hotel lobby
 ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BustyJoanneCat

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 11:33:10 AM »
Strong and deserved lead for big tit Cheryl. Will be interesting to see if Sabrina can fight her way back or if she will be flattened from the get to.

Offline Busty & Curvy Sabrina

• be ware with the bitch, she bites
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2022, 03:33:58 PM »
The day has finally come where I'm going to have a real tit fight, Cheryl looks like a challenge
my nipples are tight as I think of her and all the words we've exchanged for weeks,,
the taxi finally arrives at the agreed hotel,,,the counter clerk tells me to make me walk in a sensual way my boobs bounce sis bra I'm wearing a tight and short tube dress proud of my big boobs overflowing from the cleavage and my ample hips swaying with every step,,
The employee looking at my cleavage with his mouth open informs me that you are already waiting for me upstairs,
well, wait that way you will get more nervous
give me the key card of the room,,
I'm more excited I'm finally going to meet Cheryl
 I go up in the elevator,,, and I stand at the door,, without waiting, I use the key and enter the room,,
She smiled surprised Cheryl is sitting there half naked, I don't say anything and I leave my bag on one of the beds, pulling the straps of my dress down I slide it down my big boobs jump first, I put my belly to keep going down my dress below my wide hips,,,
wearing a white g-string thong I place my hands on my hips looking at defiant busty curvy woman,,
well Cheryl,
you were right in your emails¨
I tell my busty opponent with a mocking laugh,

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2022, 08:02:53 PM »
Had to give Cheryl my vote here, although I see she didn't really need it  :D.  But I'll let her bask in her glory now. She may need it when her next challenge comes up and goes nose to nose with her (hint, hint)
My next titfight poll... OK Sophie! I accept the challenge! Just let me deal with Sabrina first

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 05:14:52 AM »
Suddenly I hear the keycard enter the door and it opens... I smile as I see you are surprised, as I am sitting there half naked, just my pale pink thong on.

No words are exchanged, as you place your bags on one of the beds before pulling the straps of your dress down and slide it off your big tits, which causes them to bounce, as you slowly take the dress off and reveal a white G-string thong, showing off your curvy body and wide hips..

Suddenly you break the tension.."you were right in your emails" As I hear your mocking tone and laugh! I smile and get up out of the chair, showing off my equally as curvy body and wide hips..

"I'm glad you have shown up Sabrina! As I beginning to think I scared you off" I mock you back as you were late...

I place my hands on my hips as we lock eyes, both giving each other that respectful look, but also I'm gunna crush you look, as we try to intimidate each other..

We break eye contact and we check every inch of each others curvy bodies and I know I am I  for a tough fight, as I know you know that you are too..

We slowly begin to walk towards each others, both our hips swaying provocatively, our big tits jiggling with every step that we take, our eyes are locked again! Giving each other that confident bitchy, I'm gunna crush you look..

We get to about 3ft of each other and begin to circle each other, as we mentally preparing ourselves for battle..

"You ready bitch!" I ask in a serious tone, as any second now! We are going to charge at each other..

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2022, 05:37:14 AM »
glaring at your big curves and your naked tits eith your nipples erect point at me,,place my hands on my hips and walk slow head you,,both hide our smile from our face and breath deep

confident look cheekog the other large bodies,,comaparing and sizing each other with our eyes,,i m gong to flat her!!

¨well my car dont start this morning so must call a taxy,,hope you dont wait me a lot,¨ mock you,,moving to middle of the run,,,both show the other our big arguments also spin and show our curvy bodys cover only with the tiny thongs,,

tits swaying ass cheeks wobble,,,as we stare on eyes for last time¨i am ready bitch lets do it¨..hiss serius now,,as we are the right distance to walk foward make our big tits first gently front bumps,

i can feel the firmce and weight of your big tits against mine as they lose theyr natural shape and back as we stap back,,,look down at our chest how bend and wrap our nipples,,,¨you going regret of this Chery the Fat Bitch!!¨ hiss between teeth

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2022, 09:59:55 AM »
You are in troubles

Offline BustyJoanneCat

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2022, 10:48:57 PM »
Be prepared for some serious trouble if you meet Sophie in private, Cheryl. More than anything Sabrina could ever give you.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 10:49:32 PM by BustyJoanneCat »

Offline Thick Cheryl Ann

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2022, 10:57:52 AM »
Our tits gentle bump as we step forward and  I can feel your firmness and weight of your big tits against mine and to be honest! I was fairly impressed!

We both take a step back, both of us look at our chests to see how our nipples have bent or if they have warped and to be fair, mine haven't bent or warped the slightest..

I smirk as I hear you say "you are going regret this Cheryl! You Fat Bitch!!"

"I don't think so you Fat Cow!! I think you'll find that your going to be the one that regrets this!!".. I say with venom in my tone!!!

I take a deep breath in! I grit my teeth, as I suddenly charge towards you like Bull!!

'SMACK' is the sound that echo's in the room! Along with a few groans escaping our lips, as it seems we both had the exact same idea! As we both charged at each other and we collided very hard, which caused us both to take a step back..

As I glare at you! And you glare at me! Both knowing that we are going to charge at each other again..

Yt