News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I Need This

• 27 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
I Need This
« on: April 24, 2022, 05:41:13 AM »
It was 5pm, and Alice was making dinner while her 18 year old daughter Riley sat on the living room couch texting one of her friends.  Her husband was due from work in about an hour, and Alice had just set everything up to cook, allowing her to walk away.  She came into the living room and sat down next to Riley, smiling at her.

“So…do you wanna tell me about the fight?”  She asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at her daughter.  Riley’s eyes popped wide open as she looked at her mom in surprise.  She didn’t deny it. Only sighed and sat her phone down.

“What gave me away this time?”  She asked with a little nervous laugh.  Alice gave her a reassuring smile.

“Well, you rushed into the house twenty minutes late, went straight to your room and changed clothes.  Then came back out with a fresh coat of makeup on.  I can see you tried to cover up a bruise on your jaw, and I’m willing to bet those clothes you took off are covered in dirt and grass.”  She said, though there was no reprimand in her voice.  “So who was it this time?”  She asked as she sat down a cup of hot coffee for both of them.

Riley sighed again.  “It was Madison.”  She shrugged.

“Madison?!”  Alice raised an eyebrow in surprise.  “Aren’t you two best friends?  What on earth happened?”

“Well….Um…nothing really.  We just….we were talking about a fight she had gotten in, and I claimed I could’ve done better.  We just….decided to see how it would go if we fought each other I guess.”  Riley blushed deep red at this, embarrassed at revealing this to her own mother.  Alice simply laughed.

“Don’t you get in enough fights without having to get into them for the fun of it?”  She asked, and Riley was surprised to hear that she didn’t sound angry.

“I don’t know mom I just….I like to fight.  It’s fun, you know?  To get into it with someone and not know how it’s going to turn out I guess..”  Riley shrugged.  “You aren’t going to tell dad are you?”

Alice shook her head.  “No honey, I won’t tell him.  And I’m not mad at you.  Just curious.  I used to love to mix it up when I was your age too.”  She said with a wave of her hand as if dismissing any trouble or tension between them.

“Really?”  Asked Riley.

“Absolutely.”  Alice replied.  “Hell your aunt Ashley and I used to throw down out of sheer boredom.  You obviously got it from me.”  She laughed, and Riley breathed a sigh of relief.  “Just be careful.  Don’t go fighting anyone for the fun of it unless you’re somewhere private.  Where did you and Madison fight?”

“In the park.”  Riley said simply.  “Out in the old baseball field they don’t use anymore.

“Oh honey, no.  Next time just bring her over here.  When your father isn’t home of course.  I’ll let you two go out behind the garage and you won’t be seen or have the cops called on you that way, god forbid.”

“Uh…okay.  Um…thanks mom.  That’s really cool of you.”

“Don’t mention it.” Alice winked.  “Our secret.”

The two of them lapsed into silence for a few minutes, watching television together while dinner was cooking in the other room.  After a while, Riley looked at Alice and smiled.

“So…were you good?  At fighting I mean.”  She asked.  Alice looked at her and considered the question for a moment.

“Yeah.  I was pretty good.”  She smiled, thinking back on old times.  “I mean…I won some and lost some.  But I definitely won more often.  Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering.”  Riley laughed.  “I win more often too.  I was just curious if I had the better record.”

And with that, the two of them fell into reminiscing about some of their fights.  They told stories back and forth about different bouts they had been in.  Some for grudges, or over boys, and others they had gotten into just for the fun of it.  They found themselves eating each other’s stories up.  Alice and her husband had had their daughter at a young age.  She was only 35 now, and she found that the old days really didn’t seem that far back.  In fact, her most recent fight had been only a year ago, though she wasn’t about to tell Riley that.  She was grateful for the fact that she was still young enough to relate to her daughter so well, and that Riley felt comfortable enough to come clean when confronted.

“Probably a good thing we didn’t grow up together or you and I might’ve gotten into it a time or two.” Riley laughed, giving Alice pause for just a moment.  She was about to answer when the front door opened and James, Alice’s husband, walked in, smiling at the two of them.  Needless to say, the conversation on this topic came to a screeching halt for the rest of the night.

The rest of that night, as well as the rest of the week passed as normally as it ever did.  Riley was on summer vacation, having just graduated high school, and would be off to college soon, so the three of them spent as much of their time together as they could.  James was never told about Riley’s fight with Madison, and the subject didn’t arise again between her and her mother, even when he wasn’t home.  It seemed that for now, the subject had been dropped.

The next Monday morning, James had to leave for a business trip, and wouldn’t be returning home until late Friday night.  Riley and Alice were sad to see him go of course as he hugged them both goodbye, though they promised each other a great girl’s week which they had been looking forward to quite a bit.

The same day that James left, the two of them went shopping, buying themselves an arm full of clothes and trinkets for themselves, then capped off the evening with a bottle of wine.  The two didn’t get drunk, but did manage to reach a point of delightful giggly ecstasy.  Once the two had exhausted most topics of conversation they could come up with, Riley spoke up with another change of subject.

“Hey mom, if I ask you a question, do you promise not to laugh or judge me for asking it?”  She said delightedly, a mischievous smile on her face.

“Well of course sweetie, you know I’m always open to what you have to say.”  Alice smiled back at her, putting a hand on her daughter’s shoulder.

“Okay, so, say you like…weren’t my mom you know….who do you think would win in a fight?”  Riley asked with a slight shrug.  “Just curious.”

“Oh!”  Alice exclaimed, a little shocked at the question.  She thought for a minute how best to answer it, the wine making her brain slightly hazy.  “That’s…a tough one to answer.”  She said, trying to deflect the question as best she could without making it obvious that she was doing so.  Riley raised an eyebrow.

“Well…I kinda wanna find out.”  Riley answered, taking Alice completely by surprise.  She sat bolt upright and her eyes widened as she sputtered on the sip of wine she had been about to take.

“What?”  Alice asked, setting her glass down as she looked at her daughter.  “You mean like you wanna wrestle with me or something?”  She laughed, a tinge of nerves in her voice.

“No, I mean an actual fight mom.”  Riley said.  “I think I want to pick one more fight before I go to college.  I’m going to have to fly the straight and narrow when I get there so why not get into one more before I have to call it quits?  I want it to be you.  You and me.  I wanna fight it out.”

Alice wondered for a moment how long Riley had been preparing that speech for, then shoved the thought aside.  “Honey, we’ve never even had an argument before.”  Alice said with a little laugh.

“Exactly.  We get along too well sometimes.”  Riley laughed.  “Think of all the times I came home late, or dated those boys I didn’t like.  You were absolutely fuming!  But you never said a word.  Dad always took care of punishment.  I think we should let off some steam.”

Alice was puzzled, wondering just where this was coming from.  It was clear Riley wasn’t angry with her now, and that she had smiled the whole way through trying to convince her.  She could see that Riley considered this fun, and nothing more.  “But maybe you just got old.”  Riley shrugged, winking.  This caused Alice to open her mouth in mock indignation.  Riley laughed at this reaction, then looked her mother in the eyes.

The frightening part to Alice was that this idea DID seem like fun.  She didn’t know what depraved part of her mind found the idea of fighting her own daughter considered this, but she did.  She was silent for a long time, and Riley said nothing more to try and convince her.  Alice struggled with her answer, her brain whirling through the ramifications of how she answered this question at an insane speed.  Finally, she landed on what she hoped, was the right answer.

“Okay.  I’ll do it on one condition.”  She said finally, feeling her hands tremble a little.  Riley only nodded, never taking her eyes off of her mother.  “We sleep on it.  Tomorrow, at noon, if we still want to do this we’-”

She was cut off as Riley grinned and said “If WE want to do this?”  Alice rolled her eyes and waved a hand.

“Yeah okay don’t rub it in.”  She laughed.  “If we still want to do this then, we’ll do it.  I think we should sleep on it.”  Alice sighed a  little, satisfied with her idea.

“Deal.”  Riley shrugged and stuck out her hand for her mom to shake.  She did so.  After a little more talk, and a lot more wine, the two went their separate ways to bed.  Alice lay awake for a little while.  A long while actually, thinking about the day that lay ahead now.  It had to be the wine talking for Riley, and thinking for herself right?  It had to be.  There was no other explanation for this.  Her phone buzzed then, and she picked it up.  It was a text from Riley, who slept just in the other room.

“I know you’re asleep by now, but I wanted to tell you I’m not going to change my mind tomorrow.  I love you but I want this.  Might even need it.  I don’t want you to tell me you don’t want to hurt me.  If we do this I want you to.  And no hard feelings after.  See you in the morning.”  The text read, ending with a winking emoji tacked on at the end.  Alice took a deep breath and let it out.  She sat her phone down and tried not to think too hard as she finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Alice woke first and came downstairs to the kitchen in her pajamas as usual.  She looked at her phone for the time when she was halfway down.  It was 10am.  She had slept in, and so had Riley.  She set to making a morning cup of coffee when she heard footsteps coming down.  She saw her daughter bounce into the kitchen wearing a pair of tight and short yoga shorts, and her tight pink tank top.  Alice could see that she was wearing a sports bra underneath.  Workout clothes.  She had either decided to go for a jog, or this was a sign that she really hadn’t changed her mind.

“Good morning!”  Riley said cheerily as she sat down at the table.  “Mind pouring me one of those?”  And so, the two sat down with their morning coffee, and ignored the elephant in the room.  They talked nonchalantly for about an hour over their coffee before Alice finally broke through the unspoken barrier.

“Alright.  How are we going to do this?”  She said, trying to sound exasperated, and failing.  She couldn’t deny her own desire for what Riley had proposed anymore.  She needed to go ahead and abandon the pretense now while they still had an hour to negotiate.

Riley smiled.  “No holds barred.  I want it to be rough.  Fists, feet, hair, nails…all of it.  Let’s just promise two things.  We won’t permanently injure each other, and we won’t hold a grudge no matter who wins.  Okay?”

Alice nodded.  “Okay, but let’s promise one more thing.  We can NEVER tell your father.  I just hope we heal up before he gets home.”  She couldn’t help but chuckle at the mischief of it.  Riley nodded enthusiastically at that point.

“Oh god no.  He’d go ballistic.”  She said.  “So, do you still want to?”  She followed up.  Alice wanted to shake her head.  To put the whole thing to bed right then and there, but instead, she felt her heart almost beat out of her chest as she nodded.

“No hard feelings right?”  Alice asked.  Riley shook her head, and Alice could see the sheer excitement in her eyes.  “No need to wait for noon then I guess.  I’ll go change, and I’ll meet you behind the garage in ten minutes.”

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: I Need This
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 10:00:55 AM »
What a deliciously dirty and exciting story! You've set it up perfectly. I think it's just what I need right now too. Can't wait to read how it unfolds.
sidekick

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 04:11:06 PM »
Wow!!   Loving this...can't wait for more.

D

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 05:41:16 PM »
Great lovely start ...  can't wait to read more  ;D

Offline Frank

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 10:55:21 PM »
A perfect way to start a hot story !
It is too early to know if it goes on the right for my taste direction...

A perfect way to start a story !

A

Offline finglock

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 07:34:46 PM »
What a deliciously dirty and exciting story! You've set it up perfectly. I think it's just what I need right now too. Can't wait to read how it unfolds.

Perhaps it could nudge you into writing another one of yours?  ;D

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2022, 01:10:13 AM »
Great start to the story, can't wait for part 2!

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 10:45:43 PM »
What a great setup! Love to find out how things will develop between them two!

Offline Frank

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2022, 07:07:51 PM »
Me too !!  :)

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2022, 12:23:44 AM »
I feel obligated to say that I am sitting down to finish the second part of this very shortly!  I’m glad everyone likes it so far, just had a busy couple of weeks! :)

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2022, 11:53:07 PM »
Back in her room, Alice stretched a bit to test the outfit she had put on.  She had chosen a pair of short, form fitting dark denim shorts, and a tight white t shirt that she considered old, but which flattered her quite well.  She had also put on a sports bra for what was coming, and she wore her black running sneakers over short white socks on her feet.  She was satisfied with the mobility of what she wore, and looked herself over in the mirror one more time.  Was she really about to do this?  And if she was, why did the idea excite her so much?  She and Riley were practically best friends, and there was really no reason for this other than pure sport.  But who in the world agrees to a knock down, drag out fight with their own daughter for sport?

Apparently, she did.  And while the idea gave her a flutter of guilt, it also somehow exhilarated her.  Almost unconsciously, she made her way down the stairs and out the back door.  The air was still pleasant.  Not too hot or cool, with a light breeze blowing through.  She walked toward the large metal walled garage and slipped behind it.  No surprise, she found Riley already waiting for her.  The garage, coupled with the fence and trees behind the house provided more than enough cover from any onlookers, and the grass was spacious and clean.  Riley had been stretching when Alice came around the building.  She looked up and smirked.

“Hey mom!”  She said, bouncing to her feet.  “Need to stretch or anything?’  She asked, rolling her shoulders a bit.  Alice smiled and shook her head.

“Did that already.”  She said, looking at Riley closely. 

The two women were both slim, and shared the same light brown hair.  Both of them had it pulled up into a ponytail, Alice’s being slightly longer than her daughter’s.  They were both attractive women, and Alice found herself thankful that there wasn’t a big enough age gap between them that this would end up being a one sided affair. 

“I still don’t want to hurt you, you know.”  Alice said, allowing her daughter one last chance to call the whole thing off.

“I want you to, mom.”  RIley said, that determination from last night creeping back into her voice again.  “Don’t hold anything back.  If you get the chance to beat the hell out of me, take it.  I’ll give up before you seriously hurt me….but I don’t plan on it going that way.  I need this.  I need to see which of us is better.  Not the better woman, but the better fighter.”  She finished, looking Alice dead in the eye.  Alice’s heart gave a flutter.  She abandoned all ideas of finding a way out of this, but only because she had to accept that she didn’t WANT a way out of it.  She wanted to know too.  Wanted to know if she could still keep up.  Could still fight and win.  The fact that Riley was her daughter was now a trivial matter.

“Okay Riley.”  She said, nodding her head once in a symbol of finality.  “One last thing.  You can say whatever you want while we do this.  Call me names, curse me out, scream, whatever you need to.  I won’t take it personally.”  She added, rolling her neck one last time.

“Same here.”  Riley grinned back.  “Are you ready?”

“Let’s do this.”  Alice said, and the two put their hands up.

Riley came out aggressively, swinging a powerful punch at Alice’s head.  Alice was only just able to step backward out of its range, only for the younger girl to swing a left and right that collided with each side of her head with quite a lot of force.  Alice saw spots for only a second before retaliating with a straight right into Riley’s mouth, staggering her back.  Her daughter liked to open with a little boxing huh?  Alice couldn’t help but feel a little pride.  That was how she always started her fights as well.  Alice slid toward her daughter in one fluid step and gave Riley a right hook directly into her cheek, causing her daughter to grunt in pain as her head was snapped to the side.  Riley wasn’t in the least bit cowed by the blow however as she scowled and swiped a hand out at her mother’s nose, missing it by inches as Alice ducked away from the blow.

They shoved at each other, separating after this initial exchange.  It had been a sort of test for both of them, and they had both passed.  They looked each other in the eyes hungrily as they stepped around each other, being careful not to let their opponent get out of their reach.

“You hit pretty hard for an old lady.” Riley smirked.

“You’re not too bad either for someone who still sleeps with stuffed animals.” Alice said back with a smirk of her own.  The two wasted no more words before closing together again, wrapping a hand in each other’s hair, pulling back for all they were worth.  Both of them let out a yelp as they stared into each other’s eyes with a mutual look of utter determination and effort, both willing themselves not to cry out as their scalps burned like hellfire.  Both of them were more than a little surprised at how intense they were willing to go right out of the gate.  They had both expected at least a little hesitation from the other person, though there had been none.

They kept their firm hold on each other’s hair, though neither one threw a punch.  Their feet shuffled in the grass as they refused to bend or waver against the other woman’s hold on their scalp.  It was another test of sorts, though neither one realized it at the time.  They wanted to know if the other would fold under what was happening.  Neither did.  And both of them were quietly glad of it.  After a few moments, Alice finally broke this stalemate.

SMACK!  Alice’s open hand cracked loudly across Riley’s cheek, causing the younger girl to gasp as her face stung from the impact.  To her credit, this didn’t deter her in the slightest.  She only gritted her teeth and snarled as she firmly wrapped her hand in Alice’s hair and wrenched to the side.

“Oh!  Aghh!” Alice exclaimed as her daughter tore at her hair.  Alice was distracted for just a moment, but it was long enough for Riley to jerk her forward into the knee that was lifted into her stomach.  Alice was forced to let go of Riley’s hair as she doubled over slightly from the blow.  She had to act fast, before her daughter could pull her to the ground and press her advantage.  From this angle, Alice knew she couldn’t land a solid blow, and instead reached up and dug her nails into the arm holding her by the hair.  Riley yelped as her mother’s short nails left angry red welts where they raked down her arm.  Riley let go instinctually and backed off a half step.

Alice didn’t let her get far.  She followed Riley and wrapped her arm around the young girl’s neck in a headlock, snatching her down until they were both bent at the waist.

“You’re about to learn not to pick fights with your mother.”  Alice growled and started bringing her other fist down on the back of Riley’s head with sloppy but solid arcing blows.  The thunk, thunk, thunk noise they made filled her ears as Riley struggled and yelped in frustration and pain.  Riley brought her foot up and drove it down on Alice’s toes, causing Alice to chirp in surprise.  Her headlock was loosened by a fraction, and Riley rammed her shoulder into her mother’s side.  The older woman lost her grip and staggered backward, almost losing her balance in the process.

“Haven’t learned anything yet bitch.” Riley said as she charged, spear tackling Alice and driving her to the ground.  They sprawled and began to wrestle and tangle in the soft grass, snarling and gripping each other for all they were worth as they threw hands and feet at whatever they could reach.  They rolled back and forth for a while until they ended up on their knees with two hands kicked back into each other’s hair.

“Let go of me you little shit.”  Alice growled through gritted teeth, a tone of dangerous warning in her voice.

“Fucking make me mom.  I dare you.”  Riley snapped back just as dangerously.

The two remained locked like that for some time.  The two were still only fighting for the sheer unholy delight of the thing itself, but both felt their hearts racing.  Not only because of the exertion they had so far spent, but because they both knew deep down that this was really only getting started.

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2022, 01:22:54 AM »
Loved part 2!  Hope you keep this story going its a fun read :)

Offline Frank

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 09:33:42 AM »
Very well written again ! It is as good as the first part, if not better,
You keep perfectly the tension between them.
Let's see how this growing tension will find a way to be released...

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2022, 07:31:51 PM »
Great part 2. Congratulations. Can't wait to read more  ;D

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 07:34:37 PM »
They didn’t move for a full minute, maybe more.  Both of them in their knees, bent at the waist as they clutched each other’s hair, which had come out of their ponytails long before now.  Occasionally, one of them would give their opponent’s hair a yank, causing the other to hiss or chirp in pain and pull back in return.  Their breathing returned to normal over the course of this time, and both were grateful for the chance to breathe, even at the cost of the pain in their scalps. 

“I said let go of my hair.”  Alice said commandingly after the bout of silence between them.

“You let go of mine.” Riley said defiantly.

“Last chance.”  Alice twisted Riley’s locks in her hand.

“Or what?” Riley responded in kind, and both of them hissed at the pain.

Alice dug her knees into the grass and drove herself forward, over balancing Riley and causing her to tip over on her side.  They both let go of their death grip on the other’s hair as Alice moved to straddle her daughter.  Her hand pressed down on Riley’s cheek, squeezing her face into the grass as she tried to position herself in a way that she could fully subdue her opponent.  Riley was no slouch however and pulled her knee up to her chest, shoving out at her mother with her foot.  She didn’t have enough room for a proper kick, but managed to send Alice back off of her.  They were separated now and the two of them scrambled back to their feet, facing each other.

The two were covered in dirt and grass from their scuffle on the ground, and sweating from the summer heat.  They were glaring at each other, not hatefully or even angrily, but with a look of absolute determination on their faces.

Their hands were raised, and Alice spoke up.  “You wanna call it quits yet?”  She asked.

“No way.” Riley almost laughed.  “I’m not done by a long shot unless you want to just go ahead and give up.”

“Fuck that.” Alice said in an amused, sarcastic tone to match her daughter’s.  Riley smiled then and nodded before grabbing the straps of her tank top and pulling it over her head.  She tossed it aside and rolled her shoulders, now in her yoga shorts and black sports bra alone, along with her sneakers.

“Too hot for that thing.” She said.  Alice considered that for a minute and pulled her own T-shirt off as well.  Underneath, she too wore a sports bra in dark gray.

“Good point.  Ready to go?”  She asked.  Riley nodded, and the two of them put up their fists once again.  This time they were more cautious as they eyed each other up and down, circling slowly.  They could see the red angry marks they had left on each other’s bodies from the impact of their blows, and their probing nails as they had so furiously scuffled before now, and the sight was somehow exhilarating for both of them, even as they felt the hurt in each of their own bodies.

Riley slid forward with her right foot and plowed her fist into her mother’s cheek.  Alice’s head snapped to the side as the blow slipped past her defenses, and followed it with a right straight into Riley’s mouth.  They stood and traded blows slowly, and hard as they circled back and forth.  Alice took a blow to the stomach, only to answer with a hook to Riley’s ribs.  A blow a piece to each other’s faces again, then the two came together and clinched as if they were boxers in a ring rather than a mother and daughter fighting in the backyard.

They held onto each other for a moment before they both sunk their short nails into the other woman’s back and sides as they clinched.  Both of them let out quiet exclamations of pain as the other began to scratch them.  They did not have especially sharp or even long nails, but the welts they left on each other felt plenty painful regardless.  Their chins rested on each other’s shoulders and both could hear the tiny involuntary whimpers the other gave from the assault.  They turned in their embrace, feet shuffling in the grass as they dug in until Riley saw an opportunity.

The younger fighter let go and shoved her mother in the chest, sending her staggering back.  WHAM!  The sound of Alice’s back and head hitting the vinyl siding of the garage was loud in the afternoon air, and she yelped in surprise from the impact.  Riley was on her before she could recover, pinning her arms to the wall as she lifted her knee solidly into Alice’s stomach.

“Oughhh!” Alice’s eyes widened as the blow knocked the wind from her, only to receive a second, harder knee strike in the exact same place.  Riley grunted with the effort of the third strike, which left Alice gasping and retching.  With the wall behind her, there was nowhere for the impact to go but straight into her gut.  The older woman’s knees buckled a bit and Riley let go of her arms, allowing Alice to slump to her knees and cross her arms over her stomach as she gagged and struggled to regain her breath.  Riley looked down at her and breathed hard.

Riley pushed her mother down onto the grass with her foot and Alice rolled to her back.

“Had enough yet?”  Riley asked as she moved to go down and straddle her opponent’s waist.

“Fuck you!” Alice gasped, throwing her foot up desperately and catching Riley square between the legs.

“OH GOD!!!  FUCK!!”  Riley shouted, forced to back away as the kick took her.  In truth, Alice had been aiming for her daughter’s chest, but this worked just fine, and gave her the time she needed to recover.

“I’m going to beat the fuck out of you for that!” Riley said as the two put distance between them.  She had fallen to her knees, and Alice was getting up on hers.

“Come here and try it.  I wanna see you do it.” Alice said back, and the two collided together on their knees in a wild, fist throwing tangle.

It was still anyone’s fight, and neither one wanted anything less than to be completely victorious.