News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

just to let you know

• 3 Replies

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
just to let you know
« on: April 26, 2022, 06:53:56 PM »
I want to thank everyone for their support for my wrestling stories. I stopped in Dec for a good reason. I was in a head on collision with my family and lost them. I also broke my hip to the point of getting a new one, broke my collar bone to the point of having to have a steel bar attached to it, dislocated my left elbow and crushed part of my right hand. Also slammed my head into the dash board and windsheild from the back seat. Unforunately, my hand healed stiff and rehab has done little, doing more with my leg. It is increasingly hard for me to type now. Just wanted to let everyone know

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: just to let you know
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 08:25:50 PM »
As an irl healthcare worker, I know how words feel very insufficient to express heartfelt condolences for such a terrible tragedy. I just hope you’re not going through this alone and there are others around you. You were one of the first to reach out to me when I starting posting stories on fcf. We had fun reinventing my Faith the nurse character into a pro wrestler and swapping story ideas. I’d be happy to write a story request for you. It may be an extremely inconsequential gift, but If it makes you smile for a few minutes, I’ll do it.
Kiva
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 08:58:32 PM »
Thank you that would be great

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2022, 01:54:54 AM »
Then to add insult to injury I got a ticket for no seat belt. Being the lone survivor, guess they had to get their money. Then while I was in the hospital my court date came up. When I couldn't show, they put out a warrent on me lol.