News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BGEW Alumni Fight # 33 - Kiran Vs Donna - NHB Fight in the BGEW Locker Room!

• 24 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
A little BGEW History -

watchcatfights2003@yahoo.com [BGEW] <bgew@yahoogroups.com>
Unsubscribe
To:
BGEW@yahoogroups.com

Tue, May 21, 2019 at 8:04 AM

Hey now BGEW fans this weekend on the next edition of Slap A Slut Saturday we will have the following BGEW Championships on the line:

The BGEW World Champion - Paige

The BGEW Tag Team Champion - Ashley & Donna

The BGEW Queen of ExxTreme Title - Jeni

The BGEW USA Championship - Tara

The BGEW Asian Championship - Kiran

Five BGEW Titles will be on the line.

Cheers!

Tony ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 04:51:43 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
I can't believe how this has turned out for me. I can feel the blood oozing out on my face. I am starting to feel scared about what you might do to me now.

I haven't tasted blood in a while so it's good to taste Kicked Ass Kiran's! I'm going to fuck the bitch up extra good just for you My Ash!!

DD Loves to Fight!
xxx

And how did you expect this to turn out, sweetie? You've clearly forgotten what I was like in the BGEW - especially when I have Ash with me cheering me on. I get extreme and then some!

(I pick up the whip and start whipping you as you crawl around desperately on the floor) GET UP AND MAKE ME CRY BITCH! GET UP AND BREAK MY BODY WITH A LOCKER DOOR BITCH!

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! WHIP! You've got a lot more blood to shed yet Kicked Ass Kiran!! ;-)

DD LOVES to fight!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
Kiran is feeling Donna's wrath. I have been there done that.

Bleed Kiran Bleed. Cry Kiran Cry.

TGIF BITCHES!!
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Ashleyfights93

YESSSSS!!! Make Kiran BLEED for me MYYYYYY DONNAAAA!!!

WOOOOOOO!!

Ashley Loves To Watch My Donna Fight!!!! :-*
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline Ashleyfights93

A little BGEW History -

watchcatfights2003@yahoo.com [BGEW] <bgew@yahoogroups.com>
Unsubscribe
To:
BGEW@yahoogroups.com

Tue, May 21, 2019 at 8:04 AM

Hey now BGEW fans this weekend on the next edition of Slap A Slut Saturday we will have the following BGEW Championships on the line:

The BGEW World Champion - Paige

The BGEW Tag Team Champion - Ashley & Donna

The BGEW Queen of ExxTreme Title - Jeni

The BGEW USA Championship - Tara

The BGEW Asian Championship - Kiran

Five BGEW Titles will be on the line.

Cheers!

Tony ;)

T
That's pretty cool that you still have that post from 2019. My how the World has changed for the Worst since than.
Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
The Foul Mouth One has Kiran beaten, bloody and stuffed in a locker. I am not quite sure but I think she licked some blood off of Kiran before she slammed the locker shut.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by and cheered for Donna and Kiran and took the time to post.

As always a special thanks to our Fighters!!

Cheers!
Tony ;)
Cheers!

• God Member
The Foul Mouth One has Kiran beaten, bloody and stuffed in a locker. I am not quite sure but I think she licked some blood off of Kiran before she slammed the locker shut.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by and cheered for Donna and Kiran and took the time to post.

As always a special thanks to our Fighters!!

Cheers!
Tony ;)

Oh I did much more than that T! I whipped her senseless, grabbed the chain and wrapped it around my knuckles and punched her even bloodier.

Then I stuffed her in the locker, removed her panties and shoved them in her mouth and THEN slammed the locker door shut! Oh, and yes, I licked some of her blood off her battered face. Pity, she used to be so pretty until she met me! lol Sorry Kiran!  ;)

Thanks to all who voted and posted! Especially those shouting for me!! Love you my Ash! Let's party!!

DD LOVES to fight!
xx

• God Member
Has anyone heard from Kiran?!

After beating the crap out of her and leaving her hanging in the locker with her own panties stuffed in her mouth (lol!), I went straight to party with my beloved Ash.

But nothing has been seen or heard of Kiran since! I mean, I know I beat her to a pulp and made her leak blood from many different parts of her battered body but still...  ;)

DD LOVES to FIGHT!

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member

After beating the crap out of her and leaving her hanging in the locker with her own panties stuffed in her mouth (lol!), I went straight to party with my beloved Ash.

But nothing has been seen or heard of Kiran since! I mean, I know I beat her to a pulp and made her leak blood from many different parts of her battered body but still...  ;)

DD LOVES to FIGHT!
Yeah you won. But you are looking at the wrong place to find me. I got beaten up bad. It's not gonna stop me from fighting again once I recover.

• God Member

DD LOVES to FIGHT!
Yeah you won. But you are looking at the wrong place to find me. I got beaten up bad. It's not gonna stop me from fighting again once I recover.

Oh I wasn't looking honey bunny. Like I said, I went off partying. But I was just wondering because I'm considerate like that!

And glad to hear you're going to be fighting again. I'm sure there are others who'd like to make you bleed! lol Thanks for the rumble Kicked Ass Kiran!

*kisses*