News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

BGEW Alumni Fight # 33 - Kiran Vs Donna - NHB Fight in the BGEW Locker Room!

• 24 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
This BGEW Alumni Fight features Kick Ass Karin from India Vs Devastating Donna from the UK. Donna was a corner stone in the BGEW. Donna held the BGEW World Championship and Donna held the BGEW Tag Team Belts with Ashley Loves to Fight and Chelle. Put it plain and simple Donna loves to fight and when it comes to a Foul Mouth Donna takes the cake. It will be a real feather in Kiran's cap if she leaves Donna beaten, bloody and stuffed in a locker. For shits and giggles we have chains, whips, and other foreign objects in the lockers. After the BGEW closed down you can see what the Fighters did to the locker room.

Kick Ass Kiran:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=34676

Devastating Donna:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12337

Click on the pictures to enlarge them
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 12:12:17 AM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
[size=0px]Donna will win![/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

DakkaDakka1010!

I believe Donna has this, but not until after a tough fight has been played out.

Offline Ashleyfights93

Donna is me and I am her!! We became One at the BGEW!! We partied like 1999 when we Won! We nursed each other's wounds when we loss. She is my BFF forevermore!!

Fight my Donna Fight!!

Ashley Loves To Fight!!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 11:15:35 AM by Ashleyfights93 »
" I lust, therefore I am "

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
this is going to be a good one but after much thought I had to go with Donna. she has been a champion, she is tough, and experienced and  mean lol  Kiran is very good but Donna is one the best of al time in the BGEW

Offline Ravishing_Robbie

• God Member
I have to cheer for Donna here.

RR

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Kiran getting ass kicked. Hehehe

Palaam
Asian Invasion
Palaam

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
Another Kiran poll fight. Another yawner! Donna probably drunk. Hehehe

Palaam
AI
Palaam

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
How Hell FUCKING YEAH!!

The locker room - perfect! I'm gonna ram Kiran's pretty face into the locker doors and mess it up! She'll be left stuffed in the locker with her own panties stuffed in her fucking mouth!!

Bring it the fuck on Kiran! I'm going to enjoy this!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• God Member
Donna is me and I am her!! We became One at the BGEW!! We partied like 1999 when we Won! We nursed each other's wounds when we loss. She is my BFF forevermore!!

Fight my Donna Fight!!

Ashley Loves To Fight!!

Love you my Ash! We are indeed one. The most natural tag team because we were genuine BFFs and complemented each other and had each other's backs always. The parties were great!!

Besties for life!! Damn right I'm gonna fight!!

DD LOVES to fight!!

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member
How Hell FUCKING YEAH!!

The locker room - perfect! I'm gonna ram Kiran's pretty face into the locker doors and mess it up! She'll be left stuffed in the locker with her own panties stuffed in her fucking mouth!!

Bring it the fuck on Kiran! I'm going to enjoy this!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
i will break your body after I pull out one of those doors. You are gonna scream so badly once I batter your back mercilessly with that door.. Cry Donna. CRY

Offline Ashleyfights93

I see blood!! Kiran's blood all over the lockers and floor. Fuck her up good My Donna!!

Ash
" I lust, therefore I am "

• God Member
How Hell FUCKING YEAH!!

i will break your body after I pull out one of those doors. You are gonna scream so badly once I batter your back mercilessly with that door.. Cry Donna. CRY

Sure thing sweetheart. But before you do your fucking Incredible She-Hulk routine and rip off the locker doors (RAWRRRRRRR!), you might want to stop me opening you up - you're leaking blood all over the place! LOL

DD LOVES to fight!
x

• God Member
I see blood!! Kiran's blood all over the lockers and floor. Fuck her up good My Donna!!

Ash

I haven't tasted blood in a while so it's good to taste Kicked Ass Kiran's! I'm going to fuck the bitch up extra good just for you My Ash!!

DD Loves to Fight!
xxx

Offline KickAssKiran

• God Member
I can't believe how this has turned out for me. I can feel the blood oozing out on my face. I am starting to feel scared about what you might do to me now.

I haven't tasted blood in a while so it's good to taste Kicked Ass Kiran's! I'm going to fuck the bitch up extra good just for you My Ash!!

DD Loves to Fight!
xxx