News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I am back folks

• 2 Replies

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I am back folks
« on: May 10, 2022, 08:46:20 AM »
Hey everybody. Its floon and its good to be back on this forum. I have been away for over three months as I got terribly sick looking after my
schizophrenic older sister Kathy. She caught COVID and after entering the hospital she had two serious falls which called for her to go through
re-hab. Since I don't have a family I have always looked after her (someone has to.)  Due to her mental illness the re-hab went badly. I was supposed to be
helping her with the exercises but couldn't because of an injured back I had from falling off a curb. I went to a chiropractor but I was still in a lot of pain.
Because I couldn't help my sister enough to return to her apt I became severely depressed and suicidal. I also mostly laid in bed and did very little exercise.
While Kathy continued to struggle the home nurses had to discharge her even though she was not close to ready to return to her apt. Because of my stress
and fragile mental state I lierally could not sleep and only got a few nights sleep in a three month period. When this thing started I weighed 211 pounds. Now
due to complete inactivity and lack of sleep and exercise I weigh 155 pounds. I am thankful to say that Kathy returned to her apt and I have finally taught
myself to eat again. Since she was pre-diabetic I couldn't gain weight from her diet and I was too weak to properly prepare meals. Now that she is back in
her place she is doing well and I can begin to eat the things to make me gain weight. So its going to take me a while but my goal is to get back to 175 lbs.
I missed you all and will start posting again. Take care everybody and its good to be back on here.
BTW I get asked all the time where floon comes from. It comes from a Don Martin cartoon from Mad magazine where a ceiling falls and the sound effect is FLOON!

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: I am back folks
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 04:39:24 PM »
I did not know you where missing. Did the fan fall on you?

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Re: I am back folks
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 10:52:28 PM »
Glad to hear you are better and nice to see you back.