News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"I'll Tear You a Part!"

• 3 Replies

Offline JayB

"I'll Tear You a Part!"
« on: May 14, 2022, 12:36:58 AM »
My wife, Nikki, and I were last minute invitees to spend a couple of days at the beach.  Kurt and his wife, Barb, had vacation plans with some friends of that had to cancel at the last minute.  After failing to find any of their closest friends who could fill the vacancy, he called me.  We work together and while friends, we have never socialized with Kurt and his wife.  In fact, our wives really don’t know one another very well.  And, according to Kurt, Barb isn’t that high on Nikki because Kurt, in her mind, has the hots for Nikki.  My blond wife and I work out at the same gym as Kurt and apparently, he has recanted numerous times about watching my wife workout.  His efforts at getting Barb to do something other than walk on the treadmill and take some yoga lessons have failed.

The first day at the beach was a glorious day.  Sunny and warm, we spent most of the day on the beach.  Despite our wives being in their mid-30s, they caught a lot of attention from passersby.  Nikki, my blond wife, wore a two piece that showed off her fit body.  Her 36C breasts fit nicely into her top.  But, it was her thick nipples that her top strained to subdue that got they second looks.  Barb, a brunette, was bigger up top, 38D according to Kurt, and her cleavage was clearly on display for all to see. 
Later, we had dinner and returned to our rented house for drinks and the two wives seemed to be enjoying getting to know one another.  Kurt and I surmised that this could be the beginning of doing some other things together in the future.  In fact, when we turned in for the night and settled in for a little sex play, Nikki commented on how she had misjudged Barb in the past as being somewhat snobby. 

Day 2 was a washout.  We woke up to rain and it proceeded to rain all day.  So, the four of us ordered a pizza and settled in to watching a Clark Gable Marathon on one of the movie channels.  The third one in the series was one called, A Key to the City.  Along with Gable, it starred Loretta Young as somewhat uppity, college educated mayor, Marilyn Maxwell played a blond show girl, who had it seemed a relationship with Gable’s character.  Raymond Burr played the heavy.  Gable seemingly stepped away from the dalliance with Maxwell’s character and fell for the brunette mayor, Young.  Burr then elicited Maxwell, who felt spurned to help in his cause to Gable’s character, the local mayor.  Near the end of the movie, Gable and Burr get into a fight.  Burr, asks the blond showgirl to deliver a message for him but the brunette mayor steps in her way.  The blond shoves Young to get out of the way.  The brunette warns the blond not to do that again.  Maxwell’s character then says, “Why, I’d tear you a part!”  She then shoves the brunette mayor again and the fight is on. 
The brunette in the movie proceeds to work the blond over pretty thoroughly.  After the two shoves, the blond showgirl doesn’t lay a hand on the mayor as she gets tossed about the room.  In the end, it’s the blond that gets taken a part.   That whole sequence didn’t set well with my blond wife.  She found it unlikely that a tough showgirl would be so thoroughly whipped by some upper class, college educated mayor.  Barb, then made an off-the-cuff remark, that I think was more in jest than anything.  She said, “Blonds are all talk, and no show.”  I waited for Nikki to react but she held her tongue, not wanting to endanger a seemingly budding friendship.

It might have ended there if not for me.  That night when we were back in our room, I brought up the comment.  I keep up the conversation about how I thought she was dissing her and that I was surprised that she didn’t confront her about it.  While we were having sex, I even talked about how I thought she should do something about it and how I could envision her making Barb pay for the comment.  I have to admit, I was trying to stir up a confrontation as had fantasized often about watching my wife go at with another woman.  I insisted that she ask for an apology and if she didn’t get one than prove Barb’s comment wrong because Nikki didn’t so something then Barb was right.

Bright and early the next morning, Nikki knocked on their bedroom door and not waiting for answer burst in.  It was obvious that Kurt and Barb had just finished making love as both were naked.  Nikki took a second to observe Kurt’s equipment, he was pretty well endowed and certainly gave me a run for my money.  She quickly then turned her attention to Barb and told her she wanted an apology for her blond comment the night before as she saw it directed to her.  (Standing in the doorway, I was observing the naked brunette being confronted by my wife.  At 34 years, she clearly didn’t have the body she had ten years earlier I’m sure, as her tits had bit of a droop to them.  For that matter my 35 year old wife’s weren’t as firm as they were ten years ago.  But I’d guess you had to go pretty far to find a couple of mid-30s wife’s that matched these two).

Barb said she didn’t think she needed to apologize for anything, it was just an observation.  Nikki replied that the two of them should put the observation to a test.  Barb asked how, Nikki said let’s fight right here if she thinks she can beat me.  To my surprise, Barb agreed.  I was pretty convinced that this would be a one-sided affair.  I knew how strong and fit my wife was and sizing up Barb, I didn’t think she could match what Nikki could bring. 

Since Barb was nude, Nikki quickly joined her.  This was beyond my wildest expectations.  Here in front of Burt and myself were our naked wives poised to fight.  While Barb’s bouncy boobs actually brought some growth downstairs, I went fully erect at the sight of my wife’s big, thick nipples.  This thing would have been over before it started if this was a nipple fight.  But, this was a more serious encounter.  Nikki told Barb, “I’ll tear you a part!”

The two women circled the room a bit cautiously, sizing each other up.  Then, in a flash they grasped each other’s hands and began to struggle with each other.  It didn’t take long for Nikki to gain the upper hand, her frequent trips to the gym proved too much for her brunette counterpart.  Using her strength, she forced the brunette to her knees.  Nikki then quickly pulled her opponent up, releasing her right hand she then planted two solid shots to Barb’s midsection, doubling her over.  A vicious uppercut sent the brunette and her big tits onto the bed.  At that point, I encouraged my blond wife to go for the pin.  I was always turned on watching one woman dominate another and pinning her for the victory.  Nikki obliged and took a running leap to pounce on the prone brunette.  But, Barb was a quick thinker and got her knees up in time to throw the blond head over heels into the wall.

Nikki sat on her ass facing the wall, momentarily stunned.  Barb wasted no time in taking advantage of the blonde’s status.  She grabbed a handful of Nikki locks, which elicited a scream, and yanked to her feet.  She then spun her around, with her left hand still grasping the blonde locks.  With her right hand she landed a blast of her own to the blonde’s abs.  Nikki let out an “ooof” sound.   Barb planted a second one and the sound from Nikki’s mouth was an even more painful grunt.  With Nikki bent over from the two shots to her body, Barb straightened up her with an upper cut.  Nikki tried to counter with a right but Barb blocked and plastered the blonde with a succession of a rights and lefts.  As Nikki staggered backwards from the brunette’s impressive onslaught, Barb returned her focus with a punch to the gut and another upper cut.  This punch put the blonde on her back.

Barb was feeling it now and she was dominating the blonde beyond mine or Nikki’s expectations.  She taunted my wife when she said, “I guess blondes are all talk and no show!”  She signaled her to get up and fight as she was enjoying displaying her wares in front of her husband.  Nikki got up, but it wasn’t to re-engage but rather she made a beeline for the bathroom and some sanctuary from the beating the brunette was dishing out.  But, Bard had other thoughts and tackled my harried wife.  The two struggled with each other as they rolled around on the floor.  Eventually, they scrambled to their knees and renewed their fist fight.  After a few exchanges, it was clear the brunette’s punches were more effective.  With each connection she made he big tits would bounce and I caught myself observing how sexy she was as she plastered my wife.  After Barb landed a left-right combo, Nikki tried to rally by throwing a right of her own, only to have the brunette block it and connect on a solid right to the blonde’s chin.  Nikki fell forward and through her arms around Barb’s neck, her face landing squarely on the brunette’s impressive cleavage.  With a smile on her face, Barb puffed out her chest, forcing the blonde off her tits, and as Nikki moved away, she caught with an upper cut.  Nikki fell over onto her back.

At this point, Burt, who no doubt was proud of his wife’s performance, yelled for Barb to smother her with tits.  Obediently, Barb was quick to pounce on my battered wife and proceeded to cover her face with her impressive breasts.  Realizing desperate measures call a desperate response, I pleaded with Nikki to bite Barb’s boob.  Not sure if she even could hear my pleas, that doubt was answered when the brunette let out a blood curdling scream.  Half falling and half being pushed by Nikki, Barb rolled over on her back holding her right tit.
Within 10 seconds both women were back on their feet.  No surprise that Barb was livid and she charged at the blonde and swung wildly aiming at Nikki’s chin but in her rage she hadn’t really planted herself and Nikki easily ducked under the punch.  The blonde then landed a solid right to the brunette’s ribs.  Reacting to the shot, she lowered her guard and my blonde wife connected a left-right combo to the head.  She quickly followed with another painful blow to the same ribs and then an uppercut that staggered the brunette.  Nikki was clearly in the flow now and I could see that rush in her solidly erect nipples.

Barb sensing that things had gotten away from her, made an attempt to counter but this time it was the blonde that threw up a block.  Nikki then tossed a solid right-left to Barb’s chin and then hard blow to the brunette’s belly button.  The punch bent Barb forward and with that, Nikki brought up a knee catching the brunette under her chin.  The force almost knocked her out as she fell to the floor with her big boobs bouncing as she hit.  My blonde wife was quick to pounce on the dazed brunette, putting her feet inside Barbs and spreading her eagle.  She then threw Barb’s hands over head and pinned her.  The brunette gave a momentary struggle but couldn’t budge the stronger blonde. 
As she arose from atop Barb, Nikki asked her if that was enough show for her.  Barb answered with a begrudging nod.  Of course, as she acknowledged later, the brunette put on pretty good show herself.  That budding friendship never got off the ground and surprisingly we never got invited back to their beach house.  But, from my vantage point it was well worth it.

Offline JayB

Re: "I'll Tear You a Part!"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 11:27:48 AM »
I forgot to add, one thing she didn't say to Barb was, "I'll tear you a part."

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 08:45:50 AM »
i loved this so much! the classic film is a good twist to the stories... ;D did they ever fight again??

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 01:46:45 AM »
anyone else think there should be part 2 and the wives should get more heated up with each other???

they can't go to to beach house again but maybe they encounter each other at a company party and there's a more public fight. of course i hope barb beats up nikki despite nikki being even fitter than before.  ;D ;D