News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

the brawl for supremises... linda and marnie... round 2

• 12 Replies

Offline marnie

the brawl for supremises... linda and marnie... round 2
« on: May 14, 2022, 04:19:03 PM »
After  losing a nasty fight to linda... both women feeling the rathe of the other... hearing you talking teasing.. tempting me to meet you once more... more then willing to get at you and your sagging breast... thinking how  I should have destroyed you in our first fight..knowing it was mine before making a mistake letting you have the win.eeti

Meeting you more then once in the catfight room.. my claws sharp my teeth more then ready to chew and bitch... determined to make you pay dearly for the embarresement of losing to you... claw and bite marks no healed.. looking for revenge,

Meeting face to face both deterined to destroy each other our hatred fueling our bitteness..challenging you to meet me in private and settle this betten us. knowing its just another  meeting to prove who the alpha is between us. We both know your body is no match for mine...my breasts are hotter then yours... my hips could roll and ride yours .. thinking to myself what I will do to you next time we meet face to face.

So bitch you want to go round two do you... smiling as I stand face to face with you ... slowly rubbing my breasts into yours glaring eyes on fire... well then linda whats keeping us .. playing my hands to hips my claws bared.. anything sweetie. cum get your ass beating.

for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: the brawl for supremises... linda and marnie... round 2
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 04:36:00 PM »
This white trash whore wants to be whipped a second time.  Didn't she learn how much better I am?  She even threatened to take a trophy of me, what a laugh, although now that I am acing the nasty tramp again, it doesn't seem that funny.  I insist that we have a camera running, I want to be able to watch my triumph over and over again.

Classy as always, in my heels and black dress, I look her over as I let teh door click shut.  I'll send the cleaning crew in for you when I am done, and stride right over to you and slap your face, as you expect more blathering bullshit.  I love watching your face react, as I inhale, my larger breasts making you seem even more inferior.  I debate stripping you, but instead go for a quick knee, wanting to establish my supremacy immediately.

Offline marnie

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2022, 07:30:15 PM »
wonders if this will allow me to post in the room
for the reason of this profile... 5-6 140 38d brunette and 46 yo.... I love rough catfights ... I do breast fights and sexfights ... with the right rival

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 08:33:01 PM »
From Marnie, since she is too addled to post straight, I have to do it for her:

seeing you enter the room... glaring  watchi.ng you turn locking the door. turning  eyes on fire .. teeth bared slowly moving towards you teeth bared stopping face to face breasts pressed tight to yours... so bitch you want some more do you... this wont be a party your going to win.  Pressing tight slowly moving breasts on breasts then feeling you raising. your hand  driving a vicious slap to my face turning my head ..hair fling as I stagger...turning back face on fire glaring before stepping tight... my left hand slapping your forehead  driving it back.. then grabbing your hair  yanking to the side before slamming my left hand into your forehead driving it back wards..with your head back reaching up sinking my claws to the outside of your head raking down....take that bitch.....

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2022, 08:43:07 PM »
The humiliation of her last loss to me has deranged this bitch even more, and as I recover from your return slap, I hiss that" I want to strip you first, shred by shred, so I can pick my targets, from your droopy tits to your greasy cxnt.'  It seems to take you a moment to register a reaction to my comments, as you just glare sullenly at me.  I swear I heard a growl.  "Oh, and when I am doen stripping you, I am going to pluck your pussy.  You got way too many of my pubes last time, and I want you balded down there.  After I have you naked and shamed, I will start carving you"

The whole time I am talking, I circle away from you, wanting my remarks to sink in.  "Do you understand?  I am not a doggy bitch in heat, like you.  I insit that we duel with som eelegance.  It will be the only thing you migh tbe proud of, as you get your slack ass whipped"

Hopefully you don't see my eyes darting, as I lunge in to grab at your top.  I want her stripped while i prance around her, fully dressed !

Offline linftr

• God Member
Marnie response (since she can;t seem to post !)
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 01:58:17 AM »
as we slowly seperate from each other... seeing you slowly circle me  breathing hard breast rise and fall in my red dear.... cut low  my breasts showing as I breathe.  Listening to you talk hearing every word ..teeth bared glaring... this bitch is way into her self..thinking while moving around you as well.So bitch you want it that way do you... I almost bared that sleezy pussy of yours last time... sure you want more of my claws...Raising both hands baring my nails moving slowly towards you.. breasts bobbing through the opening of my dress.. common you fucking whore... you want a pussy fight... step up bitch and lets have at each other. you have no idea what will happen to that second rate pussy... you bitch...

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 11:32:29 AM »
"Before you get my pussy, you have to get to ti" and although not armored, I have my short black dress and thong protecting it, although I feel my braless boobs rustling as I shift and grab for her flimsy top.  "First I start by exposing those little tits of yours" as my swipe tugs hard enough to almost free your left tit, as I wing my torso away from your retaliation.  I can see you aching to sink claws in me, but that ache is going to remain.  I don't want to roll around with this trash !
If I didn't have to be so careful, I would even pose for the running camera !  My heels clatter as I start breathing hard, my hands stay up , expecting you to charge.  When she does, I'll grab that ratty hair of hers and fling her to th efloor.  But I can't resist, she hesitates a moment, and I dart in to yank her top down, I want her stripped !

Offline marnie

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 02:04:04 PM »
As the fight continues between us... my breasts moving back and forth in my low cut red dress... feeling you going after my breasts my hands fighting you off as we struggle with the other.  Slapping your face before drivng my right heel into your left foot.. taaking advantage of your stopping for a sencond.. my left hand slapping at your face before going after the opening of your dress.  Fighting to get your breasts stripped in the open .. my claws ready to rake and maul your tits ... eyes on fire... common you fucking cxnt... I will destroy you and that shaggy pussy of yours

Offline marnie

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 02:05:40 PM »
As the fight continues between us... my breasts moving back and forth in my low cut red dress... feeling you going after my breasts my hands fighting you off as we struggle with the other.  Slapping your face before drivng my right heel into your left foot.. taaking advantage of your stopping for a sencond.. my left hand slapping at your face before going after the opening of your dress.  Fighting to get your breasts stripped in the open .. my claws ready to rake and maul your tits ... eyes on fire... common you fucking cxnt... I will destroy you and that shaggy pussy of yours
 Nothing wiill save that fur now whore.. claws fighting to stripped you nake leaving you at my mrcy...

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2022, 02:33:45 PM »
O grpowl as I feel you hand tearing at my dress, I hear fabric tearing, but it might be yours, as I see two medium sized titties wobble around in the open.  "Lok down, bitch, I already have you hagning in the breeze" but your heel scraping my leg stops me in my tracks.  Owwww, but worse, your hands have a good grip now, and my dress is torn righ tdown the middle and is flapping like a robe.

"How could you do that?" as I glance down, and immediately latch onto your tits and scrape my nails down them, and then seek to do it again. 

Even as yo uyelp from my attack I see yoru eyes looking at my thong, and I shuffle my heels together, so my thighs are not open .

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2022, 01:33:32 AM »

Good luck to both of the combatants. I know this will be a very entertaining message broad match.

And linfrt my appreciation to you how you was going to take your time in posting both your reply and Marnier replies  to keep this match going.

I know how hard that can be from my fictional polls

Thank you very much
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marnie

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 09:49:38 AM »
hair flying.. common you whore  you wanted to lock up with me now fight whore.  I ..cant believe this whore is still in this fight then realizing your claws are near my breasts aiming for my most prescious 'assts,  Eyes locked to each other hair flying as we continue going after eaxch other... teeth bared determined to destroy the other my  claws finally reach your naked breast..starting at the top then slowly raking downwards  leaving long red welts covering your soft white flesh.  Hearing your screams my claws continue after your breasts,..tearing your dress further leaving it hanging to your hips smiling your in for it now bitch... your pussy is next.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2022, 11:37:51 PM »
Owwwww, she clawed my breasts, she is so jealous of them, I can feel that her nails tore them.  The nailed grip I had on her mounds is jabbed deeper and I pull her by her little jugs, her head dipping lower as I squat, and finally I yank and release, sending the sleazy bitch stumbling past me.  Very conveniently, I tug down on her dress, and yank it off her hips.  I stand back and hope she will trip on the remnants. 

Even if she doesn't trip, I shift in towards her side and reach in under her torso.  I really want to milk those already torn titties and hear her howl.  I hate it that I seem to make all the screeches and screams, but I think it is because I have a more advanced nervous system.  After all, I am dealing with white trash here.