News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Foreplay Inbetween Rounds

• 7 Replies

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
Foreplay Inbetween Rounds
« on: May 16, 2022, 10:17:27 PM »
My wife and managed to secure a close friend for a boxing match. Her one request was about any foreplay between rounds. Does sexual arousal change a fight like boxing? I have no problem, but my wife has questions.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Foreplay Inbetween Rounds
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 05:20:14 PM »
Care to share the questions you wife has?  Foreplay between rivals before and during the fight is another form of competition and duel for domination.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 11:49:21 PM »
Care to share the questions you wife has?  Foreplay between rivals before and during the fight is another form of competition and duel for domination.

So my wife asked about fingering her and massaging her breasts/tits in-between rounds. I'm not sure she suggested this to make her opponent jealous or if sexual stimulation makes a woman a better fighter in boxing.

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2023, 09:54:58 AM »

So my wife asked about fingering her and massaging her breasts/tits in-between rounds. I'm not sure she suggested this to make her opponent jealous or if sexual stimulation makes a woman a better fighter in boxing.

Just my personal point of view. I'm afraid that a boxing match could end up having a negative impact on their friendship if it results in any injuries. If your wife and her friend plan on including sexual elements anyway, this would be the perfect opportunity to escalate it into a full-on sexfight. ;D This way they can compete and find out who's the better woman without getting hurt. Anyway, I doubt that once they're aroused, they'll be able to concentrate on boxing anyway. :P

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2023, 10:54:57 PM »
If you have your wife and her opponent try a more slower and more erotic version of boxing , you might find the result more of what your thinking. A heels(optional) thigh high garter thong and topless version where they concentrate of body and breast blows , and between rounds have a deep tongue /kiss round, with some thumb of he glove between thighs and so on you will see one hell of an erotic yet competitive style match .

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2023, 11:40:49 PM »

Just my personal point of view. I'm afraid that a boxing match could end up having a negative impact on their friendship if it results in any injuries. If your wife and her friend plan on including sexual elements anyway, this would be the perfect opportunity to escalate it into a full-on sexfight. ;D This way they can compete and find out who's the better woman without getting hurt. Anyway, I doubt that once they're aroused, they'll be able to concentrate on boxing anyway. :P

I believe my wife has in mind is more fantasy boxing. Nothing serious, just body punches. I'm not sure if the intent from my wife is to have a full on sexfight. Maybe? lol. I do see it hard for both to concentrate on boxing when aroused.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 11:45:12 PM »
If you have your wife and her opponent try a more slower and more erotic version of boxing , you might find the result more of what your thinking. A heels(optional) thigh high garter thong and topless version where they concentrate of body and breast blows , and between rounds have a deep tongue /kiss round, with some thumb of he glove between thighs and so on you will see one hell of an erotic yet competitive style match .

My wife and the other woman(my friend) intend to box, wearing athletic shorts, sports bras and gloves. They did agree to focus on body and breast blows. In-between rounds my wife asked me to pleasure her while giving her water which was fingering her and massaging her breasts. But I could see my wife being aroused enough or really her opponent to start kissing and going for the thumb between thighs.

Offline BeautifulDisaster_Jen

• I am THE HOTTEST girl here. Be jealous haters!
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 01:10:45 AM »
I think in theory sex or ejaculating before boxing is bad for men, but for someone reason in women it's supposed to be stimulating (I've never noticed a difference). Are you only doing foreplay with your wife or both your wife and wife's opponent?