News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Genuine question

• 8 Replies
Genuine question
« on: May 17, 2022, 04:19:50 AM »
Hi. I’m new to locking horns online and surely my question will look silly to many, but… how do you win (or lose) an online match? Do you get carried away by the story instead of insisting upon an advantage or edge? Do you submit simply because you feel your opponent is performing better? Thank you.

Offline Kimberly

Re: Genuine question
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 06:19:33 PM »
I usally play it as loser is the one who cum, or closes to cumming irl during the fight

Offline melissacat

• What I do best.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 05:53:53 PM »
To me, online matches should be like real life matches. You  try to wear your opponent down and maneuver her into a compromising position which the only logic escape is submission.  .

Offline BustyJoanneCat

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 12:50:39 AM »
Depends on who you are fighting, how you two click and what you agreed on. Mostly it's first to cum loses, but some bitches make it last to cum. With some you just fuck on and on until one bitch submits, and the number of orgasms doesn't really matter.

Offline AllanLongbow

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 12:54:56 AM »
I know I am a man, and I also don’t sexfight, but I have seen successful cyberfighting methods include going to a room where you can roll dice to see who is winning with every move.  When I am fighting over a woman, or two women are fighting over me, the person being fought over can be a judge and say who is fighting stronger after a predetermined amount of time.  The last one works particularly well in voice chat fights.

Don’t know if that resonates with anyone here.

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Genuine question (The answer is YES TO ALL)
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 07:26:23 PM »
IMHO
  • Everyone is different!  I have had fights that starts out as sex, and sex that starts out like fights.  What do you want?  And does your opponent want the SAME as you? 
  • Some women only want women, and I assume some men want men.  Then there are Tranny's that create a gray area.  What sex does your opponent identify as? 
  • Some opponents are Supers and will do ANYTHING to win.  Some are Subordinates and only want to be beaten badly.  To me, either of those make my matches NO FUN.  But sometimes it works out for me.  Like if I am having a bad day.  I can destroy some perpetual loser and just keep wailing on them until I Knock them Out or Kill them. (virtually)
  • I personally follow the Fair Fighting method.  Granted; if you ask five different people what that is, you will get five different answers.  But here is what I set my standard as; 

Never defy the laws of Physics!  You can't be in two places at once, so logistics is important.  I also don't ever move anyone's body or reposition it.  Only TRY and ATTEMPT.  Do not DO, especially if you were losing and suddenly and miraculously you are now winning.  BUT then there is always a point in a match where one fighter doesn't strike or do anything but cover or react to what their opponent did.  THIS is when you can really speed things up.  BUT ONLY WHEN YOU KNOW each other and what that person wants. 

IF you are patient (and your first match with someone new MAY be slow and awkward), you will learn.  Very few people here have the time to do a two hour match (which is approx. how long a good match takes, MINIMUM) and then have an extra hour or two because both fighters are following the protocol I set up as guaranteed to work IF YOU ARE BOTH COMPATIBLE!!! 

Finally the MOST IMPORTANT thing, IMHO is The more I am surprised, the more I am hurt by my opponents move.  This REWARDS craftiness and guile!  If I am protecting my crotch and my opponent attack my nipples, I treat that as indefensible, and I HOWL as my TaTa's are pinched and yanked.  Or in other words MAXIMUM HIT POINTS.  And likewise if I predict someone is "USING BOTH HANDS" (think about your opponents defense now), I counter and rightfully have a huge opening, and my opponent better AT LEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IT! 

There is more to this, but I have rambled on enough. 

Happy Fighting, BITCH!

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2022, 03:26:00 PM »
I like to use dice coz I usually fight rivals who are equally skilled, so there isn't an obvious one sided winner.

Also dice just makes it thrilling and unpredictable, as sexfights often are.
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2022, 11:19:38 PM »
I haven't really done cyberfighting in years.  Had a friend online that loved it and was great at it.  When she left, nothing else has really measured up.  I think Cyberfighting is more about telling a sexy story.  A story where one fighter is never hurt and must always win is not really that sexy.  Kind of the same for somebody who can be knocked unconscious with a feather and needs to loose.  If either is your thing, be honest about it and find somebody that matches your style.  If you are keeping track of your cyberfight record, you are probably not doing it right.  Just my opinion.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 04:12:01 AM »
Someone has probably already said this but when I first came here and a now close friend asked for the privilege of teaching me how to cyber I learned that the act of winning or losing happened organically with the right person….
As your fantasies and emotions pushed against hers at some point you both just knew….
Yes there are jobbers who want to lose….
Yes there are super hoes that refuse to lose…
And they from time to time might have their place….
But when you meet and make a connection with a person of equal mindset and perfect Chemestry the emotional and physical draw feels almost real….

And you’ll just know (and so will they) who’s about to win and who’s about to sob or moan oh GOD please stop ;-)