News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Summer Cummings Vs Goldie Blair : Erotic pro wrestling match

• 13 Replies

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
AMAZON VS AMAZON would be a better Match Card .

I have been waiting for this match up for a long time , At last my Rival bitch Goldie accepted my challenge for an Erotic pro wrestling match .

I arrive to a private gym in my sexy tight white gown showing off my curves , my nipples already hard and poking the thin fabrics of my tight gown , i scan the place for my rival but she hasn't come yet , i move to near by locker room as i start to slip my Gown over my head slowly Making my massive Juggs to shake in process in my tight White Bra , in my matching White lacey thongs my hair let loose along my shoulder , i make my way towards the ring Searching for the Bitch .
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
Re: Summer Cummings Vs Goldie Blair : Erotic pro wrestling match
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 03:43:35 PM »

Good luck and glad to see Goldie is back doing matches
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 07:18:38 PM »
the latest ones have had she has seemed to have lost
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 02:42:14 PM »
It has been a long time since I did those exhibition erotic pro match ups. Of course I have been a queen of this before. I might have taken my lumps, but I also dominated people along the way. Summer is one of heated rivalries and I know what I want from her. I have prepped pretty well and I make her wait in the ring for a bit as if I am champ and she is a two bit challenger. As I walk in through the ramp the big screen tv comes to life and shows video of me dominated her in the previous match up.

{alt}

I smirk and flex my arms and wink at the ring before walking in. See you in white I coo "Oooh someone really wants to job for me today" Giggling I step into the ring. My colorful bikini mostly consists of three triangle patches and string that struggle to cover anything.

{alt}

I stretch a bit before going into my corner and nod as I get ready.

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2022, 04:45:05 PM »
I watch around the private gym and i still don't see this bitch yet as i slip under the bottom rope and move to my corner , A young stud is Refree for our match ,i wink at him and then i hear the music and watch the titron as i see This Bitch previous matches playing though , waiting for Goldie my corner , i even see her Dominating many Bitches in the screen after all , She is the champ .

Waiting for her as i see this Lady come towards the ring in her colour full bra and panties , i wait for her to slip her one leg into the Ring as i try to Rush towards you and try to raise both my hands up and send hard double axe handle over her back

Trying to Slam my hands hard over her upper back as she tries to enter the ring ..  hoping to connect

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 11:41:42 AM »
I have barely made it into the ring still just with one leg in air as you rush toward me. My eyes go wide, but there is nowhere to go with the ropes against my back side and you in front. All I can do is try to steel myself and try not to go down flat on my chest. Your ax handle lands with a force of sledge hammer and and I cough and stumble doubled over as I try to get away from you if I can.

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2022, 03:56:58 PM »
Raising both my hands and slamming it hard over your upper back as the Ref scream *HEY!!!!! LET THE MATCH BEGIN SUMMER!!!* , my left hand gripping on your hot hair yanking it hard towards me not allowing you to get away from me as i try to wrap my right hand over your head trying to shove your cheecks to my side of right boob for a sexy side headlock , trying to pull you slowly towards the center of the ring as the ref starting to watch the action closely

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 08:44:56 AM »
You raise both your hands up high while I am still doubled over. MY tush waving for the crowd to see and I struggle to recover. You bring the double ax handle down over my back with a loud THUDDD. I drop dow to all fours coughing and gasping one of my hands going to my back trying to rub the hurt area.

The ref gets in your face about this clear cheating move and the crowd boos you some as well. This allows me to get to my knees only for you to grab my hair and jerk me toward you. "Awww my hair....you..." My yelps get immediately muffled as your toned arm wraps around my head and my cheek is forced right into your sideboob as you trap me into tight side headlock. I struggle to get free slapping your hips, thighs and ass in frustration with one hand while the other tries to pry your wrist to try to loosen your headlock.

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 11:46:59 AM »
I have your cute face where i want as i start to shove your face cheeck hard to my busty right boob , i have you in a side headlock as i drag you slowly along the ring towards the corner turnbuckle , OUCHHHH!!!!!!  HEYYYYYY!!!!! as i feel you start slap me  across my thighs and ass as they start to wiggle a bit

The ref Comes towards you and checks at you now "ALL GOOD GOLDIE ?* as the ref  asks , i slowly move towards the corner turnbuckle trying to hold you in the side headlock
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 11:47:57 AM by Summer_Cummings »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »

Watching from the audience as I am amazed at the skill of the two combatants as I noticed the crowd is being entertained by their creative writing

Let's give summer and Goldie our support to all the freecatfights members start posting replies please
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2022, 12:41:53 AM »
You are holding me in headlock and your soft sideboob actually doesn't feel bad. I see the ring ropes coming close and I have my own idea on what to do. I wait and continue to slap your thighs, but in reality I am just getting my hands in place. When you get close enough to corner I put my hands under your thighs and grunt heaving you up off your feet until both your feet are kicking in the air and then I lean forward and drop you trying to aim so your feet will go right over the middle ropes on both sides of the turn buckle and your pussy will land right on the turnbuckle...

I have your cute face where i want as i start to shove your face cheeck hard to my busty right boob , i have you in a side headlock as i drag you slowly along the ring towards the corner turnbuckle , OUCHHHH!!!!!!  HEYYYYYY!!!!! as i feel you start slap me  across my thighs and ass as they start to wiggle a bit

The ref Comes towards you and checks at you now "ALL GOOD GOLDIE ?* as the ref  asks , i slowly move towards the corner turnbuckle trying to hold you in the side headlock

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2022, 01:35:56 AM »
Holding you in a headlock as i slowly move towards the corner turnbuckle hoping to slam ur head hard over the corner turnbuckle , you keep.slapping at my thighs now *stop it bitch* as I scream as we near the corner i try to lean forward but you manage to slip your head of my grip only to make my big Jiggs slam hard to the corner turnckle hard aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ As i scream loud feeling my boobs slam hard over the top trunbuckle

Holding my boob with my left hand as i grab the top rope with my right as i wince in pain trying to slowly turn back towards you

Offline Goldie Blair

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2022, 09:31:45 AM »
My gambit works although not as expected. I was hoping to smash you kitty into turnbuckle, but you manage to land on your feet but your chest smacks into the top turnbuckles giving me a break. I take a step back allowing you to turn toward me, but as you turn I step in lifting my right knee up toward your taut belly to see if I can land a big knee to your belly. The crowd starting to come alive as they see the action moving at fast clip.

Offline melissacat

• What I do best.
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2023, 04:43:36 AM »
What happened here????? Did you two old girls have to go for a nap. ;D