News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Interview with a boob boxer - one year later

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Interview with a boob boxer - one year later
« on: May 18, 2022, 07:37:28 PM »
Dear readers, I'm pushing my way through the raging mass of spectators to get a better view of the ring. The atmosphere is really boiling up here in the club.
A year ago I did an interview with Anne Schmidt aka "Anne Boobhammer" and today she is back in the ring against a very strong opponent. The fifth round is just over and the fighters are sitting in their corners getting splashed with water to cool down a bit.
At the end of the round Anne just got a brute right to the left breast and her areola is a bit torn below the nipple. The doctor is checking to see if she can continue fighting like this.
Anne is wearing a black leather outfit, which however only frames her tits, and an open thong with a slit in her private parts. She has her legs spread and not only the spectators can see her pussy. I would have to lie if I said that I, as a reporter, am not enjoying the sight as well.
Her opponent is powerfully built and has immensely big tits. She is also panting for air in her corner, drenched in sweat, and you can see exactly that Anne has done a good job on her bust and belly. She is completely naked.
The gong for the next round sounds and the doctor gives her "go" for Anne to continue the fight.
Anne's husband is standing in her ring corner looking worried.
I always get goosebumps when I witness these brutally erotic boxing matches. Each blow of leather on sweaty skin is followed by a groan - a sign of pain.
Anne tries to protect her breasts, especially the left one.
SMATTTT....SMACKKKK...her opponent hits her several times in the face, but she ducks, rams her fists into her opponent's stomach and follows up with powerful uppercuts to the breasts.
Now she's on the ropes and Anne can take her on those big natural tits.
The breasts fly, swing and tear at the ribcage and I have deepest respect for all female fighters who let their bust so burdened and maltreated.
SMATTT.....SMATTTT....SMATTTT....Anne is now just pounding into her opponent's tits and beating the crap out of them. We'll see if she can maintain this superiority and I'm excited to be able to conduct the interview with her right afterwards.

20 minutes later in the locker room:
Reporter Martin pushes his way through several naked fighters who giggle when they notice his hard-on in his pants. He doesn't even know where to leave his eyes. Everywhere wet naked female bodies after the shower. Voluptuous shapes, big breasts and bare butts.
He finds Anne at a table in the corner. She hasn't showered yet and is drenched in sweat. Her swollen breasts are on the table with cold packs on them. Her husband is massaging her shoulders.

"Hello Anne. Thank you so much for giving me another interview appointment. I hope it's ok if we do it now. I mean you are still almost naked..."

"Yes that's fine. You've just seen me in the ring like this for 8 rounds. I guess it doesn't make any difference."

"Anne Boobhammer just got an important win, but those were very tough and long rounds. How are they doing?"

"Thanks for asking. My whole body hurts, but especially my breasts. They're swollen at least a whole cup size. My opponent had an insane amount of power. She hit like a steam hammer."

"In round five you even got a cut if I remember correctly?"

"Yes. It was with difficulty that I was able to keep my chest covered. Marta still put quite a few impact shots on my nipple and the cut increased in size. It's already been closed with tape for lacerations."

Anne lifts her left breast out of the ice water and shows the injury to the reporter.

"Wow that looks painful. I see they already have other scars on their breasts."

Anne's husband replies:
"Yes that's what my wife got from a fight half a year ago. It was a 2 vs 1 fight where kicks were also allowed and she was hanging over the ring ropes while holding down one of the opponents and kicking the other countless times in her dangling tits. They couldn't take it anymore at one
point."

The reporter goes on to address the husband:
"Don't you fear for your wife when she is in the ring for such brutal fights?"

"Yes, sometimes I do. But the toughness has only developed over time. When she started doing this, she was also wearing lingerie and the blows to her breasts were limited. She got more experienced opponents and eventually it went into local title fights.

"And do they have a problem with her exposing herself so openly to other men when she's virtually naked in the ring?"

"I found the idea very erotic from the beginning and I have no problem with it at all. Our sex life has blossomed anew and I get to see a lot of other women through erotic sports, after all."

"Anne, you clearly dominated Marta in round 6. Was that the turning point of the fight?"

"I think so. I knew for a fact that if I lost the sixth round and took any more hits to the boobs, the doctor would take me out of the fight. Heavy bleeding tits are not allowed. I did a good job on my opponent and finished off her abs and breasts so that by round seven she had clearly lost her dangerousness.

"Respect for that. After all, Marta was three cup sizes bigger than you and a head taller."

"Yeah, and you must have seen her upper arms. She had power. My breasts were totally flattened under her straights. And first the hits to the stomach. I thought I was going to collapse any second."

"What are your next goals in this sport? After all, a year ago you were on the verge of fighting for a movie producer."

"Right...yeah. It was natural boobs versus silicone boobs. It turned into a total of three fights, but they were nowhere near as tough as the boxing match today. There was a lot of show. But it was still fun.
Next I was asked by a fan for a mixed fight. But of course, my chest has to heal now."

"You mean you're going to fight a man? Sounds very challenging to me."

Yes, I also thought for a long time whether I would accept. But the money is very tempting and he pays well for not having to hold back and boxing me at full strength. It will be a private fight with no spectators, but I'll be happy to tell you how it turned out next time.

"Will her husband be back in the ring corner?"

Anne clears her throat briefly and looks down in embarrassment. "No he won't. The client is bringing a friend who will take care of me."

"Take care of you?"

"He'll take care of me in the corner. Cool my breasts, hand me something to drink, massage me....
I am well aware that he wants to touch me. It's part of the game."

"Of the game? Forgive me for perhaps my most intimate question yet: does standing naked in the ring excite you?"

Anne blushes, brushes her hair out of her sweaty forehead and stands up. The reporter can't take his eyes off her luscious sweaty curves. Ice water drips from her tits.
"Yes, it does. I love the looks of the spectators on me. I love noticing their arousal and seeing the rock hard cocks bulging their pants. I love it when my husband is not at a fight to take care of me. When strange hands are on my breasts, massaging me or....."

Anne falters, takes the reporter by the hand and opens his pants. His hard cock pops out and Anne grins at him. She grasps his thick pipe and leads him by it into the shower with her.
Her husband laughs briefly, "Have fun my friend...."

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Interview with a boob boxer - one year later
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 09:02:34 PM »
Well done!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910