News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 1

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 1
« on: May 21, 2022, 01:18:00 PM »
 “Oh, I’m sure they wont mind.” She came back to her  hotel room after midnight.  She quietly rushed into the bathroom and after about half an hour she opened the door and quietly  crawled into bed. Brad reached over to hug and kiss his wife goodnight .  She said “ sorry if I woke you, I’m really tired, goodnight.”  He reached over to give her a kiss on the cheek since she was laying away from him and felt the tears on her cheek that she was shaking. He knew something was up and rolled over to turn on the bedside lamp.
She buried her head in the pillow and  said “ I don’t want to talk about it.”
“But the evening was so nice, what happened after Steve (his brother) and I left?
“That b*tch of a sister in law” was all she growled.
He reached over to hold her and she tensed for a moment. His arm moved the sheet as she retracted from his touch and he noticed her soft shoulder had 4 red marks on the left shoulder.  He noticed her hair looked really messed up for having just gotten into bed.
“Babe” He kept his tone light and soft “ what happened?”
She signed and shuddered allowing him to hold her close.
He waited patiently.
“ We got into a fight.”
“Sara and you?” he asked.
She paused before yelling “ yes!”
“You two have always had your moments. I’m sure she didn’t mean it” Brad tried to console her.
She tensed up and rolled over to show the scratches on her shoulder.
He opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by her stare. He knew that look to mean we are born with 2 ears and one mouth and now would be a good time to let her get whatever it was off her chest.
“ YOUR b*tch of a sister in law went too far.”
He waited for her to get more words out.
We started arguing and and there was no one else in the room.”  She started to get faster with her words and her arms started waving as she continued “ the b*tch wouldn’t shut up. We where a few feet apart and before I knew it we were practically nose to nose.  I mean I could smell the garlic on her breath along with the cheap bourbon she was drinking.  She kept getting into my personal space and I body checked her. She stumbled back and almost fell, the drunk Whore. ”
He waited for her to take a breath.
Somehow I got bumped forward  a second time and we collided and before I knew what was up I had two hands in that frizzy brown head of hers and she had her hands in my hair. She was yanking with all her might and I pulled her f*cking hair right back. She balled up her fist. She was reliving this event right now.
Brad immediately began to form the picture of his petite wife and his equally tiny sister in law locked in a hair pulling match. His brother Dale and he had often talked about it but it had always been a passing fantasy. The two where polar opposites in personality, but just as hot tempered and had even shared clothing from time to time being so evenly sized.
She continued “ we had each other by the hair and ended up tripping in our dress’ and went to the floor.
I felt her nails digging into my shoulder so I tried pushing her off and she( her words where getting faster and tears from anger where boiling out of her eyes as she continued )“  she grabbed my tit and dug those cheap ass nails into my boob. “ She pulled down her night gown to show the red marks on her right b cupped breast.
He waited for her to speak but found out she was waiting for him to interject “ so what did you do?”
She rolled her eyes at him “ I grabbed her tit and chipped a nail.  We where on the floor just digging our nails into each others tit and trying to kick each other as we lay on the floor for a minute. We both got back up and continued yelling but noticed an employee coming in and I left  and came back here.”
She took another breath and began to settle down as she let him hold her but she soon stiffened up. He felt her arm move and she grabbed his junk.
She flung her blanket back and jumped out of bed. “ You are such a dick!”
He looked at her in confusion.
“Your f*cking hard as a rock!”
He covered himself back up and stammered.
“ I’m sorry, babe. I can’t help it.”
“She crossed her arms “ you and your brother are just the same. You’ve always made those little comments about who would win in a fight.  You’ve pitted us against each other  anytime we are together. “
He tried to defend himself “ It was playful fantasy, babe.”
“Well, that b*tch of a sister in law just made it real. I hope your happy!”
He paused for a moment and said “ you two never did like each other and  you were pretty game for most of the competitiveness. “
“well, (she stammered) that may be true, but she always starts sh*t.”

All of a sudden his phone pinged from a message.
She looked at him, now silent but pissed.  “ You going to see who that is at this time of night?”
He looked at it and when she gave him a look he admitted it was his brother. It appeared his wife had given him the same story.
There rooms where adjacent so when a knock came on their common door she looked at him, threw down her arms making tiny fists and hissed “ let them in.”
He got up and went to the door while she stayed by the side of the bed.
The brothers made eye contact and exchanged a few words until he noticed Sara staring darts over his shoulder. He turned just in time to see his wife Brook almost bowl both guys over as she tried to enter the bedroom. 
The husbands grabbed their wives and held them back like two viscous cats they tried to break free from their  men’s powerful grip.
The two exchanged looks that showed concern but excitement. It was the unspoken language of two brothers from over 20 years of knowing each other ‘ bro, we going to let this happen’ fallowed by ‘ if we don’t they will probably still meet and fight again and we wont be able to make sure one they aren’t seriously hurt’ and the final though was that the two had secretly pitted the two against each other and made playful bets on their women winning.

Both tiny women where in similar flimsy and sexy
night gowns and bare footed. Sara was standing with clenched fists their bare feet stomping on their hotel room floors as each tried to use all their petite weight to wrestle free from their mans grasp.
“You want round two c*nt?”  Sara hissed.
“ The boys wont let us.” Brook hissed back.
Sara laughed .  She shot a look at her brother in law and saw his boxers with a very huge erection.

Brook looked to her husband and to her brother in law.
Both brothers where sporting impressively rock hard booners.
Sara’s eyes got real big “ stop staring at my man’s c*ck!”
Brook hissed back “ It’s hard not to notice dicks that hard and big, b*tch.”
“Slut” was all Sara could hiss.
They felt their men’s grips release. Both tiny women hesitated and then came together like two magnets.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 01:18:42 PM by ooreach »

Offline Frank

Re: Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 1
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 06:05:33 PM »
Good start ! I like it !  :)

Offline wutong369

• i am 5'3 122lb 34E cup 95 75 90 like titfight
Re: Tiny Sister-in-Laws Part 1
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 05:54:45 AM »
good story! I really like it, but how about the height n weight they are
cici titfighter