News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suitefights - Zamra Dollskin vs Bella Luxx

• 26 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Suitefights - Zamra Dollskin vs Bella Luxx
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2022, 01:10:46 PM »
The staredown before the fight is awesome. Both look confident and ready to go. Zamra is in trouble here, but who knows if she turned the tables on Miss Bella.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2022, 06:14:29 AM »
Miss Bella staring at Zamra is awesome.. It’s got I’m going to kick your ass…,,! Can’t wait to see how this catfight ended????.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 08:36:59 AM »
Zamira was fkn terrible. No heart at all, felt like i was watching a flopping frog, and with this being her second fight in a row just laying there. Feel bad for Steve and Bella for this one. A girl like Alexa would have been better by a mile. Vika vs Sunni was better but could've been better too with more catfight elements in the fight and with a more clear winner. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 10:39:12 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 10:13:23 AM »
Bella was fkn terrible. No heart at all, felt like i was watching a flopping frog, and with this being her second fight in a row just laying there. Feel bad for Steve and Zamira for this one. A girl like Alexa would have been better by a mile. Vika vs Sunni was better but could've been better too with more catfight elements in the fight and with a more clear winner. Just my opinion.

You might want to edit this as you've misspelled and mixed up the names

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 10:26:29 AM »
SPOILERS REVIEW

My thoughts:

I believe Zamra is not putting herself forward for catfighting because she wants to compete and win, I suspect her real reason is that she is a female submissive, who enjoys getting rough handling from another woman, while putting up a token amount of effort. It was noticable that Bella was not attacking her 100%, as there was no need to, it was not an equal struggle. 

Bella I would want to see again, with someone who can test her properly with full effort slapping and hairpulls, Nikki would be best for this. 

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2022, 10:42:10 AM »
SPOILERS REVIEW

My thoughts:

I believe Zamra is not putting herself forward for catfighting because she wants to compete and win, I suspect her real reason is that she is a female submissive, who enjoys getting rough handling from another woman, while putting up a token amount of effort. It was noticable that Bella was not attacking her 100%, as there was no need to, it was not an equal struggle. 

Bella I would want to see again, with someone who can test her properly with full effort slapping and hairpulls, Nikki would be best for this.
No idea why i had Bella and Zamira mixed up. Long ass workday but fixed. But sucks that Bella came to fight and Zamira dropped the ball again. Wish Alexa or maybe even Jess could've come back for this fight because they would have actually come to fight instead of coming to collect a paycheck and just lay on her side like a flopping fish out of water. No heart at all from her to such a extent it was kinda depressing and maddening given the video and audio quality. Along with the great editing. Never seen a girl on SF who was just as passive and gave zero effort as Zamira in this showing.  Don't think SF is a place for submissives but for girls that have the exact opposite mindset. Just my feelings after watching both fights.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 10:53:58 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2022, 01:20:28 PM »
Sorely dissapointed in the Zamra vs Miss Bella Lux match. I had high hopes that this was gonna be an all out battle between two good looking brunettes with a lot of catfight tactics, pussy attacks, hairpulling etc. I figured Zamra. after getting destroyed by Nikki would had put up a more determined effort against Miss Bella. Like to see Miss Bella again next time vs Misty Lovelace.

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2022, 02:49:49 PM »
Sorely dissapointed in the Zamra vs Miss Bella Lux match. I had high hopes that this was gonna be an all out battle between two good looking brunettes with a lot of catfight tactics, pussy attacks, hairpulling etc. I figured Zamra. after getting destroyed by Nikki would had put up a more determined effort against Miss Bella. Like to see Miss Bella again next time vs Misty Lovelace.

she's already done a match with Misty for APL

https://www.aplvideos.com/catalogue.php?LIVRE=VIDEO&VIDEO=AV1693

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2022, 05:13:31 PM »

she's already done a match with Misty for APL

APL, in my opinion, features "scripted" battles which highlights wrestling tactics. Suitefights is a completely different venue where the ladies are instructed to really go at it for a finish. Misty is a true catfigthter who loves to attack and counter attack her opponent, Matching her again with Miss Bella at Suitefights would be an awesome encounter. Thanks for the APL link!
https://www.aplvideos.com/catalogue.php?LIVRE=VIDEO&VIDEO=AV1693

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2022, 08:05:16 AM »
Zamra shared that Miss Bella wants Nikki(Darling?) next! Hope Suitefights can get these ladies to agree.

Offline tommycf

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2022, 03:32:11 AM »
Bella is definitely a keeper and would love to see her fight Nikki, but last I've seen from Nikki on twitter, I think she was pregnant so I doubt she'll be fighting this year.

PS-The camel clutch/hair pull move Bella did in this match has to be a first. I don't think I've ever seen it in a competitive catfight.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2022, 05:36:35 AM »
I completey concur, Bella took advantage os Zamra's lack of fire, Woild like to seem matched up again with Zamra turning up her game and really fight. Nikki vs Bella would absolutely be a catfight to behold. Nikki is aggresive and Bella is tactical and she wants to fight Nikki. Hoping it happens soon.