News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suitefights - Zamra Dollskin vs Bella Luxx

• 26 Replies

Lovewomenfighting

Suitefights - Zamra Dollskin vs Bella Luxx
« on: May 21, 2022, 02:56:17 PM »
Announced for June 12, 2022.

BDSM models Zamra and Bella, in a fight to the fetish..  ;D

Zamra last fought for Suitefights in 2018, in a match against Nikki, in which her breasts got badly mauled. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42958/suitefights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit24/search/zamra

https://www.instagram.com/zamra_dollskin
https://twitter.com/ZamraDollskin

Bella has fought for APL, one match against Misty, and one other, and she's also done session wrestling work.https://www.aplvideos.com/fighters.php?code=FGH476

https://www.instagram.com/bellaluxxofficial
https://twitter.com/MissBellaluxx
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 04:28:09 PM by Lovewomenfighting »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Suitefights - Zamra Dollskin vs Bella Luxx
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 08:13:06 PM »

In her fight vs Nikki, Zamra unfortunately was on her back most of the time leaving her breasts exposed, Nikki took advantage and completely slapped the shit and battered her tits. Zamra probably learned from this and will be more agressive perhaps using those tactics. Bella looks hot and apperars to be one fiesty woman. This gonna be a wild one with both going for a clear win.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 07:39:46 AM »
Can't wait wait until Suitefights  announces the rules and if the girls agree to the format eg. falls, time limits and tactics. Hope that they go at it without braided hair and don lingerie/garter stockings and go topless. As I mentioned, Zamera faced a true catfighter Nikki and got destroyed. Reviewed Bella Luxx'x APL vids and saw her go at it. I'm impressed, however, wrestling is not catfighting as the tactics are different. I think this time Zamera knows what catfighting is all about and what it takes to win. I doubt whe wants an 0-2 Suitefight record. Bella looks tough, but if slapping breast/pussy grabs are allowed I gonna go with Zamera for the win. Pre -fight interviews and staredown before the bell will present the confidence level of the ladies. Any thoughts??

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 08:20:47 PM »
Zamra has now flown into Texas for the fight

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2022, 02:43:16 AM »
This will be a good one to watch, Bella is as tough as she is beautiful a skilled and conditioned fighter with the ability to win long gruelling matches Texas tough, if you don't know much about Bella just watch one of her fights I'm sure she'll impress you.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »
A poll has been established on Suitefights Twitter platform regarding thismupcoming catfight. If you have not seen it, go to it and vote as to who you think will. Zambra looks like the underdog now. This going to be a wild one and hoping for a clear winner. Who is your money on the outcome and what means will determine the victor. Can't wait for 3 days!!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2022, 10:20:34 PM »
Are you ladies ready to get it on??

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110330/22/4d940cd16322a.jpg
                                                    vs
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/47361651

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 05:20:31 AM »
Two polls have Miss Bella Luxx as the favorite to win the catfight tomorrow against Zamora Dollskin, the clear underdog, At this time no rules, allowed tctics or #of rounds/time limits have been released. This seems kind of odd as Suitefights generally has pre-catfight releases so fans can anticipate what kind of action/tactics will be included, as well as attire and hair style. Regardless with this in mind I forsee a hard, fierce nasty showdown. Both ladies are quiet on Twitter with dissing or trashtalk. Hope some exchanges will be forthcoming to what attitude/confidence these ladies present. Maybe pre-fight interviews have already taken place and the ladies have said it all
I predict Zamora will finish Miss Bella as the clear winner, pulling an upset. Think she still has the Nikki fight on her mind and gonna come out more determined. Miss Bella has wrestled(APL) but this is a catfight. Hope cetain attacks/assults are agreed upon by all involved!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2022, 10:05:09 PM »
Went to Suitefigts and found out this cat fight is happening shortly tonight.!looks like this planning to be war according to some tweets. Hope is a good one. Leaning towards Bella in a fierce battle????

Mandarin

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 03:08:08 PM »
Went to Suitefigts and found out this cat fight is happening shortly tonight.!looks like this planning to be war according to some tweets. Hope is a good one. Leaning towards Bella in a fierce battle????
Does anyone know if this catfight did happen?

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2022, 06:55:35 PM »
Found out it did. Who won/lost or how not relesed. I assume it was wild/hot????

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2022, 06:56:41 AM »
Found out it did. Who won/lost or how not relesed. I assume it was wild/hot????

From reading Suitefights Twitter, it seems this match may feature in a double bill release, along with Vika vs Sunni. That's a lot of girlfighting! I expect we'll see a few pics or clips soon.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2022, 06:11:05 PM »
I hope as many people read this as twitter, but it's easier to write here than twitter.

I wish fewer criticisms came through to ol' Suite Fights, I think it impacts him because he is such a high quality producer.  Go in with low expectations, because the range of things that can happen is very wide and with new girls you never know.  Also Vika is pretty good at catfighting, no matter how tough someone looks you never know.  Think of it this way, if it was Jess or Mira or Nikki, you know what they will do, they are consistent, but you don't know with new ones, so relax and enjoy.

I also mention the criticisms because SF actually said they had to change locations and that might not please everyone.  Good lord, he's ready for the greater consumer which includes me to criticize the location!  We need to be nicer this man.   Who in the world is going to bitch about the location unless it is filmed in a room with no lights and we can't see?  I can't even think of anywhere it could be filmed that would not please me.  I did think of some funny places:  A park, A chipotle, a mall, a bathroom at a ballpark, a Whole Foods, in the lumber section of a Home Depot?  Anyway, I'm glad the tiwtter responses are very positive before even seeing the video, but I just thought that it disappoints me SF feels the need to pre-apologize for such things. 

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2022, 08:21:58 PM »
Good points. Suitefights is the premire catfighting venue right now, bear none. Do not know how he recruits these awesome ladies but that is besides the point. What is exciting about their match-ups is that the fights are not scripted/fake/fixed. The ladies are set to go at it for real. Certain things are beyond the producers control......sickness, last minute cancellations, injury, rule breaking quitting et al. As far as the last two catfights being combined, I am good with that. Don't care about location changes or "expected goodies". I'm all for the match-ups, rules and attire. This is what makes Suitefights the best. No spoiler information released which gives the consumer the anticipation of a good fight. Hope for their continued success and many more catfights in the future.

Lovewomenfighting

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2022, 07:10:36 AM »
The catfight preview is now on Suitefights Twitter, looks like Bella was torturing and humiliating Zamra.

https://twitter.com/SuiteFights/status/1538739275944144897?t=50HnvMkYAU-Lb8yN9k_5jA&s=19