News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights tips for a great catfight?

• 27 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Suitefights tips for a great catfight?
« on: May 21, 2022, 09:18:36 PM »
Wonder if with the two upcoming catfights, Steve can make them both no time limits until someone gives up. Think having specific times takes away from the fights, and sometimes when its just about to get good the action stops. We really need another Mira vs Jess 2 nowadays and I think that type of fighting greatness only happens if you don't limit the fighters. And also wedgies with hard to rip materials are good and add another layer to the fight if they don't go for the pussy imho.  Either way can't wait to sponsor both fights. Here's to hoping one day Jess comes back to fight.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:22:02 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Re: Suitefights tips for a great catfight?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 02:48:52 AM »
Totally agree with no time limits, and now with the addition of Bellaluxx I think that would benefit her style Bella is in the class of Mira, Jess, girls like these don't come along everyday a tough Texas girl with the body the skills and the conditioning to win long gruelling matches look for her on suitefights and I'm sure this girl will impress you

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 04:19:29 AM »
I wonder if Steve will have pre fight face slaps again like before so the fight gets serious and the fighters are in the right mindset. Just hoping it's not another Misty vs Jocelyn situation but can't wait to sponsor both fights
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 08:38:25 AM »
Pre-catfight interactions can lead to heighten anticipation on how intense and exciting the confrontation could be. Pre-fight interviews with questions of how confident the ladies are and what tatics they would utilize to defeat their foe would be a good prelude to a catfight. Face to face, one slap shot to the face can get the adrenlyn heated, Maybe a 2 second breast grab could indicate if the catfight is going to be a dirty one, My favorite start/part is the disrobing staredown between the two ladies eying each others body. then ask them, instead of  "are you ready to fight" to "are you ready to win and fight hard and dirt?"

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 09:38:33 AM »
Pre-catfight interactions can lead to heighten anticipation on how intense and exciting the confrontation could be. Pre-fight interviews with questions of how confident the ladies are and what tatics they would utilize to defeat their foe would be a good prelude to a catfight. Face to face, one slap shot to the face can get the adrenlyn heated, Maybe a 2 second breast grab could indicate if the catfight is going to be a dirty one, My favorite start/part is the disrobing staredown between the two ladies eying each others body. then ask them, instead of  "are you ready to fight" to "are you ready to win and fight hard and dirt?"
Good points pingg
Ddot

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2022, 07:01:36 PM »
I wonder if Steve will have pre fight face slaps again like before so the fight gets serious and the fighters are in the right mindset. Just hoping it's not another Misty vs Jocelyn situation but can't wait to sponsor both fights

Personally thought misty vs Jocelyn was amazing, really long fight, start in lingerie and end nude, face slapping, also probably one of the best face slaps I’ve seen in a suite fights match from misty.

100% up for another misty vs Jocelyn

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 05:45:54 AM »

Personally thought misty vs Jocelyn was amazing, really long fight, start in lingerie and end nude, face slapping, also probably one of the best face slaps I%u2019ve seen in a suite fights match from misty.

100% up for another misty vs Jocelyn.
To me it was wayy too boring asf with Jocelyn being too friendly during the catfight. The setup was fine but if only one fighter was serious then the fight becomes boring and stale when it's a timed catfight Still had great camera work and filming though
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:46:14 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 03:42:14 PM »
One of the first Suitefights vid I purchased. I thought it was a good battle in very hot and humid set. Misty did not have an easy time with Jocelyn, but I agree Misty cane to fight and win. Wish Jocelyn was more aggresive with her tactics as there were moments Misty's pussy was vulnerable for an attack. Misty did prevail by doing this and Jocelyn found out this was her demise. Entertainiing yes, boring no.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2022, 08:10:40 AM »
One of the first Suitefights vid I purchased. I thought it was a good battle in very hot and humid set. Misty did not have an easy time with Jocelyn, but I agree Misty cane to fight and win. Wish Jocelyn was more aggresive with her tactics as there were moments Misty's pussy was vulnerable for an attack. Misty did prevail by doing this and Jocelyn found out this was her demise. Entertainiing yes, boring no.
Well boring is a subjective term, just like entertaining. Fight was a blast from the past though and I think Steve shooting it on Valentine's day needs to be repeated again someday.
Ddot

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2022, 07:11:34 PM »
Outdoors under a hot sun or moonlight. Like breast grab and stare down scenario as well. Good points!

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2022, 04:57:28 PM »
Just viewed the short clips of the latest Suitefight cat fights. What excites me is the pre-fight stare downs and the eye contact the ladies  exhibit. Since there is an absent of trash talking(Suitefight rules?), a simple question “do you have anything to say to your opponent?” would add some drama. Helps me choose who is gonna kick ass based on the responses.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 05:33:50 AM »
Perhaps a small profile/pics of the catfighters and attire/rules when the match is initially announced? Pre-fight interviies and staredowns are solid keepers. I also dislike spoilers. It's ok to post what you'd like to see and who is gonna win.

Offline tommycf

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2022, 03:25:58 AM »
To me it was wayy too boring asf with Jocelyn being too friendly during the catfight. The setup was fine but if only one fighter was serious then the fight becomes boring and stale when it's a timed catfight Still had great camera work and filming though
That's the thing I don't like about Vika either, although she was better in her last fight by not talking so much especially during the slap off. I don't mind her talking and being friendly in the interview, but not during the fight. ECNWC was the best with the girls being serious and getting it on. I remember Heidi always taunting her opponents and rubbing it when she had her opponent down. Personally, that's what I like to see.

Perhaps a small profile/pics of the catfighters and attire/rules when the match is initially announced? Pre-fight interviies and staredowns are solid keepers. I also dislike spoilers. It's ok to post what you'd like to see and who is gonna win.
SF always has a preview of their matches (photos and short video) before you pay for the sponsorship. Personally, I've been hoping for some better attire (not a fan of just thong/bikini only, miss the girls wearing stockings and garters like in the past and ECNWC era) and was also hoping for less wrestling moves. I don't mind some headlocks, but Vika turned the last match into more of a wrestling match. I think that's why Alexa got pissed off in her match with her. She was putting her forearms in her face and basically turned it into a mma type fight. Don't know how you can police that during a match, but Sunni did a tremendous job at keeping it together with the amount of times she spent being in a headlock. Anyways, SF is still the best out there and hopefully we get more fights in the future.

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2022, 05:31:01 PM »
Has any of you FCF members ever contact Suitefights offering your comments, thoughts and/or suggestions like future matches, the catfighters or feedback? If so, do they respond and what vehicle do you utilize to share your ideas? I assume they have an enormous fan base and wonder if they are a two way sharing partipant.

Offline tommycf

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2022, 07:59:30 PM »
Has any of you FCF members ever contact Suitefights offering your comments, thoughts and/or suggestions like future matches, the catfighters or feedback? If so, do they respond and what vehicle do you utilize to share your ideas? I assume they have an enormous fan base and wonder if they are a two way sharing partipant.
The only place I've seen him respond is on twitter. I've emailed him a couple of times in the past about sponsorship opportunities to setup certain fights and he doesn't do that. I do think he reads this forum and follows twitter responds to get an idea what fans want and think of his product. I remember a few people on here and social media suggesting a fight between Angel and Emma, which later ended up happening. Fans have also suggested an Emma vs Taylor fight with both girls liking the tweet, but so far nothing has come of that.