News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Interview with a session boxer (part 3 of series)

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Interview with a session boxer (part 3 of series)
« on: May 24, 2022, 05:33:21 PM »
Pics of Anne, her opponent Dieter and his son below...enjoy!

It was not long ago that Foxy Boxer Anne "Boobhammer" told me about her planned fight against a male opponent. This topic fascinated me so much that I requested an interview as soon as possible afterwards.
We have already interviewed Anne twice about her erotic fights and today I meet her at the place where it all took place. The SM Keller in Berlin offers a boxing ring and thus the perfect setting to fulfill his fetish dreams. There is a very special atmosphere here.
Anne greets the reporter warmly, hugs him and kisses him. He feels her almost naked curves, feels her firm breasts against his chest and her stiff nipples. He grabs her lush hips and thick plump ass. Their kiss gets wetter and deeper until she grinning lets go of him and he is left with a hard-on in his pants. Memories of their shower together after the last interview come back....

1. "Hello Anne! I must say, they leave me speechless. Is it the outfit they wore for the fight too?"

"Hello Robert. Yes, I wore that just yesterday. It's my favorite outfit anyway. A latex harness that leaves your tits exposed and an open thong."

2. "Your breasts still look massively swollen, the areolas are scratched and all your tit flesh is covered in bruises. I guess the fight was pretty rough?"

"Oh yes, it was. The toughest fight of my career. It went on for 47 minutes and my opponent Dieter was a real animal. He had much more power in his punches than my usual opponents, of course. There were moments when I thought my tits would explode under his powerful attacks. He also had his son with him, who was my second in the ring corner."

3. "What made you agree to such a fight?"

"Two things: the money and the erotic thrill. To be at the mercy of a strange man like that and to have to prove yourself physically against him, that thought turned me on a lot."

Anne and Robert enter the ring together and Anne sits her on her stool in the corner of the ring and leans backwards against the ring post. She spreads her legs provocatively and her shiny pussy opens up to the reporter....

4. "Let me ask you directly Anne: I think you gave your opponent and his son a good spanking."

"Hahaha....you could say that. They were stiff almost the whole time."

5. "How did the fight go? Can you say something about the opponent without violating his privacy?"

My opponent was already almost sixty, 150 kilos and a whole head taller than me. He was just a real bear with belly and hair on his chest and back. His son was just eighteen and lanky.
Despite his age and overweight, he was in great shape.

6) Did your opponent have any experience in fighting, or was this a purely private match?

"Dieter used to be a wrestler, but not a boxer. So I was able to hold my own for at least 15 minutes. I had a pretty good cover, could protect my belly and breasts and land low blows again and again. His hard cock and the lemon-sized balls took quite a beating. The hits were also the only ones that somehow had an effect. Despite having a beer belly, he had strong abs and the rest of my punches didn't really hurt him."

7. How did the fight turn out then?

"My opponent pinned me in a ring corner and punched me hard in the stomach. I was out of air and the following uppercuts to my breasts made them explode in pain. I had to hold on to keep from going down."

8. How many times did you go down then? What made you last another half hour against such a powerful opponent?

"His son took good care of me during the short breaks. He oiled and massaged my tits so I could keep fighting. I must have gone down eight times and each time he helped me up so his father could keep working me over."

9. Were you not afraid of serious injury?

"No, not really. Dieter dosed his blows well and always caused me just enough pain to keep me fighting. It was a game of sexual dominance, pain and excitement. He knew how to play with my masochistic streak and excite me.

10. Can you explain that? I don't know exactly what you mean. Isn't it a matter of winning or losing?

"Haha....no it's not that simple. It's either about show in fights in front of audience, or like in such private match about sex and pain.
For example, my opponent was beating my boobs so hard with uppercuts, swings and straights that they needed a break. They were literally glowing under the blows of the leather. So he focused on my stomach and punched my abs so soft I could barely stay on my feet.
At the end of the fight they put me over a rope of the ring and punched my big ass cheeks, spread my legs and......ahhhhhhh......rubbed the leather over my wet cxnt."

11. "Don't mind me." (Anne is rubbing her wet pussy right in front of the reporter and has her eyes closed). So did it stick to stiff dicks or were you available for more?

"Actually, this is private, but I think your readers are very interested in it. So I will report a little bit about the sexual side. Dieter came twice during the fight on my battered tits and I had to blow his son during the break.
When I couldn't get up after 47 minutes, they hung me up in a corner of the ring with my arms and legs spread and both fucked me as hard as they could. I couldn't believe how hard and big their cocks still were. They filled my cxnt until the cum dripped out onto the ring floor.
The fight was actually over, but Dieter offered me extra money if his son was also allowed to box. So he pulled the boxing gloves over and has me still for several minutes in breasts and belly boxt, as well as several times full on the clitoris!

12 . Oh my God Anne you really have a high pain level!

Thank you, but what happened next I don't really remember. They propped me up and took me into the shower. I think the boy took me again from behind.
But then the agreed time was over and my husband took care of me.

13. And he has no problems with other men massaging your breasts and you being taken by them in the ring or shower?
"No, we are swingers anyway and there is quite normal for him. It does happen that a fan gets the chance to massage me, to be my second or more..."

14. May I take a picture of you in the ring corner? Like you did there yesterday....

"...getting fucked through?" Anne grins, goes to the corner and spreads her legs wide by putting her thighs over the middle ropes and hooking her arms on the top rope.
The reporter pulls down his pants and his stiff cock bounces out under tension.
Her plump thrashed tits hang in front of her chest, her cxnt wide open and dripping wet.
She grins and says to the reporter, "You want to take a hit?"
What a question.....

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Interview with a session boxer (part 3 of series)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 07:46:32 PM »
Awesome story!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910