News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hailee Steinfeld vs Jessica Chastain

• 4 Replies

Offline CelebrityHunter

Hailee Steinfeld vs Jessica Chastain
« on: May 27, 2022, 04:34:34 AM »
{alt}

Stepping in the ring with an opponent 20 years younger than her was a bold move, on top of that, Haille was also 4 inches taller and 9 pounds heavier than the 45-year-old Jessica Chastain.

„Are you serious, they're putting me in the ring with this hag? Just what do I have to do to be taken seriously around here?“ Haille said in a very annoyed voice, she did not like the idea of stepping into the ring with a 45-year-old, but she proceeded anyway, giving the fans what they wanted. Letting out a sigh, Hailee entered the ring in a black sports bra and yoga pants. Jessica wore a  velvet bra and panties, earning cheers, and whistles from the crowd as she proudly showed off her large breasts.

„What a bimbo.“ Haille whispered under her breath.

BELL!

Unsurprisingly, Hailee picked the ginger apart during the first round as Jessica failed to keep up while a much fitter lass swarmed her defences, beating her down with hard, merciless strikes to her belly, ribs, face and breasts. Jessica was just too slow and unfit for Hailee and quickly found herself outpunched 5 to 1 with the few punches she landed barely doing anything to slow down her opponent. Hailee knew Jessica stud no chance and she enjoyed every second of giving the cocky ginger a beating in from of thousands of fans.

Left, right, left, right, Hailee jabbed at Jessica’s face walking her across the ring, smashing her jaw with uppercuts when she feels like it then pulling the ginger up as she was about to fall and continuing. Jessica was caught in a clinch, her head resting on Hailee’s breasts as the younger brunette SLAMMED her right knee into Jessica’s gut with each kick forcing Chastain to let out an audible yelp. With the bell approaching, Hailee stopped, letting Jessica slide down to the mat. “I hope you’re not quitting this early; I’m still not done with you.” Haille taunted the redhead then walked to her corner.

The following few rounds were equally one-sided, with Hailee pummelling Jessica at will, barraging her with hooks to the face and kicks to the body and ribs then showing the ginger into a corner and jabbing at her large breasts. By the end of the fourth round, Jessica’s stomach was covered in red marks and her nose and lip were bleeding. Despite being clearly outmatched, Jessica proceeded with the fight which only irritated Hailee.

SLAM! A left uppercut smashed against Jessica’s temple halfway through the fifth round making her fall onto her back as her temple started to bleed. Jessica got up with a dizzy look on her face and was immediately kicked backwards into a corner where Hailee knocked her head back and forth via hooks and pounded her belly with a combination of knee kicks and uppercuts.

“Look at you, you’re a mess, I’d happily pound your face some more, but you’re finished anyway.” Hailee boasted.

Hailee then dragged Jessica into the middle of the ring and stepped behind her, holding the battered redhead up. “You didn’t put up much of a fight, but I’ll admit, those things are amazing,” Haille whispered into her ear, grasping Jessica’s breasts.

“Now, let’s give the fans what they really want. I hope you’re not shy.” Hailee smirked as she took off Jessica’s bra, throwing it into the crowd and exposing her breasts for everyone to see. The crowd erupted and ate up the scene as Haille held up Jessica for a while before finally finishing her off with a right uppercut, sending the redhead stumbling backwards and eventually falling to her back. She then proudly walked out of the arena, enjoying the cheers and whistles from the crowd.

Offline CelebrityHunter

Re: Hailee Steinfeld vs Jessica Chastain
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 04:36:56 AM »
This is my first story post, so go easy on me and I hope you like it. Also, pardon the mediocre poster design, I'm still learning.

I should have another story done in a few days, involving the young Freya Allan (The Witcher's Ciri) biting off more than she can chew.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 03:28:03 AM »
This is my first story post, so go easy on me and I hope you like it. Also, pardon the mediocre poster design, I'm still learning.

I should have another story done in a few days, involving the young Freya Allan (The Witcher's Ciri) biting off more than she can chew.

You did really fantastic - especially for a first story - and I appreciate you sharing it with us all here!   And I think your poster design is pretty darn great.   I don't have any skills in that department, so I'm impressed and it definitely adds to the story. :) 

We'll look forward to the next story and take your time.  I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! :)   Glad to have you here!

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 01:01:42 AM »

Hey there,

Here to echo Lookout's sentiments, it's exponentially more difficult to write a story than to read a story, as long as you're happy with the end result then all is well.

Neat to see Steinfeld presented as a domineering ingenue bully, it feels like the general perception of her is an upstart babyface so to see her putting a beating on someone as sturdy as Chastain was cool. Could be interesting to see how she react when and if she eventually runs into an adversary who can do the same to her.

Have a good one,

~rf

Offline CelebrityHunter

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2022, 11:09:55 PM »
I LOVE the matchup card. Where did you get that idea?

Do you mind if I make one for my story?

The matchup card was made by me using Canva (free website), so yeah, you can make pretty much whatever you want.