News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clawing/Scratching

• 8 Replies

Offline slapfan

Clawing/Scratching
« on: May 27, 2022, 09:41:37 AM »
Is there any women who Claws/Scratches in a fight because she wants to or likes to? or is mostly a last resort defense tactic. I included pics from some fights ive seen with Clawing/Scratching

Offline slapfan

Re: Clawing/Scratching
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 09:33:41 PM »
Here's a screencap I forgot to post

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 09:46:25 PM »
It's a survival tactic that comes naturally to women when they catfight. I personally like to use my claws on my opponent's womanhood.

Offline brenda2

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 11:12:14 PM »
If two women are catfighting, there will be scratching

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 11:58:22 PM »
It's a survival tactic that comes naturally to women when they catfight. I personally like to use my claws on my opponent's womanhood.

Yes i agreed with maureen it is a natural instinct clawing her face and eyes  of course her cxnt
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 06:25:27 PM »
Claw and scratch first because you know she will do it to you if you’re winning. I’ve also scratched my rival as the first move in a fight claws straight into her face

Offline Thighhighboots

• Want to wrestle or fight me?
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2022, 11:21:28 PM »
I would pay you to claw my wife's pussy. Just look at her. Think you could rip off her fishnets too?
:)

Offline Thighhighboots

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 11:25:10 PM »
Claw and scratch first because you know she will do it to you if you’re winning. I’ve also scratched my rival as the first move in a fight claws straight into her face
You look hot. Would love for you to claw my wife's fishnets off of her. She is trying to find someone to beat my tights off of me because she does not like me wearing them.

Offline Thighhighboots

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 11:31:00 PM »

Yes i agreed with maureen it is a natural instinct clawing her face and eyes  of course her cxnt
Would you claw my wife's cxnt or at least rip off her fishnets?