News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

IRL Titfighting

• 5 Replies

Offline OCsRuleMyLife

• Titfights, sexfights, nipplefights.
IRL Titfighting
« on: May 27, 2022, 04:24:27 PM »
My wife just had her first irl titfight last month (it was fun, but the result was sort of a foregone conclusion since she outsized her opponent a good few cup sizes) and she enjoyed it and would like to do it again, against someone a little more her size.  The only trouble is that it's so hard to find anybody to be an opponent!  Does anybody know of any ways or places we might be able to look?

Or, if you live near Seattle, you could always volunteer.

Offline ninjoe42

Re: IRL Titfighting
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 07:12:34 PM »
Congrats dude, welcome to the irl club

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 10:39:50 PM »
My wife just had her first irl titfight last month (it was fun, but the result was sort of a foregone conclusion since she outsized her opponent a good few cup sizes) and she enjoyed it and would like to do it again, against someone a little more her size.  The only trouble is that it's so hard to find anybody to be an opponent!  Does anybody know of any ways or places we might be able to look?

Who was her opponent? Can describe more details of this titfight.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline OCsRuleMyLife

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 03:52:32 PM »

Who was her opponent? Can describe more details of this titfight.

She was against a friend at a convention.  Her opponent was barely C-cup, so the fight was mostly grinding and head-on smacks.  They would lock up and shove chest-to-chest while jostling for control, too.

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 04:03:07 PM »
Well come on now we'd love some details! At the very least how was the victor decided?

Offline OCsRuleMyLife

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2022, 06:24:56 PM »
Well come on now we'd love some details! At the very least how was the victor decided?

Well, it's not completely my story to tell, given that I wasn't the one fighting, and, unfortunately, the whole ending is a lot less interesting on paper.

After 20ish or 30ish minutes, they were both pretty red in the chest, and my wife was still raring to go and her opponent just wasn't.  More of a slow burn and whittle than a showy win.

Maybe I'll have a more exciting half-story next time!