News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I’ve Gotten Better (COMMISSION)

• 21 Replies

Offline Frank

Re: I’ve Gotten Better (COMMISSION)
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2022, 09:27:15 PM »
As always, it is very well written. 
Lot of action which the catfight fans prefer.
Too aggressive for my taste but as i said, the way you write it... i like it more than I thought.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 09:45:26 PM by Frank »

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2022, 07:17:05 AM »
Riley yelped as her boyshorts were stretched a bit as her back was the one driven against the wall of the garage this time.  She thudded into it with a grunt just as Alice slipped her hand inside of her shorts.  Alice grabbed her right between the legs and scratched, pinched and prodded Riley’s womanhood through her underwear.

“Oh!” Riley cried in pain and shock as she tried to push her mother back.

“Thought you wanted to play like this sweetie?”  Alice asked in a bit of a sneering voice.  Riley only roared her frustration and returned her mother’s attack in kind, grabbing and attacking through her shorts.  They scratched each other for a while before Riley was struck with an idea.  She glided her hand into Alice’s tight waistband and expertly slid two fingers inside her.  Alice felt herself tremble and gasp in shock as Riley slid her fingers in and out one time, and Alice was just distracted enough that Riley was able to drive her away with a fierce punch to the chest.  Alice stumbled back, trying to process what had just happened.  It had been something the two of them had put on the table as something they could do.  But having it happen was still surprising.

“This is…”  She started to say, before Riley cut her off.

“This is a fight.”  The younger girl smirked.  “And in a fight you do what it takes to win right?”  Alice could only smile at that.  Again the two women collided and grabbed handfuls of hair, bodies crashing together as they pulled and twisted against each other.  After a while, the two fell into a tangle on the ground again, with Riley on top, who promptly began to gyrate her hips against Alice’s.  The thin shorts and underwear they wore offered little to no protection against the sensation that coursed through them.  They both gasped and then rolled over.  Alice now taking the top position.  They scuffled and pulled at each other’s hair, hands occasionally going for a slap or a punch before snapping back into each other’s scalps.  Much to her own surprise, Alice felt herself slowly gliding her hips against her opponent’s just as she had done.  Riley let out a groan, and Alice wondered for a fleeting second if it was from pain or enjoyment.

She didn’t get a chance to wonder for long, as suddenly, Riley gave a heave and rolled them over again, putting herself on top.  From there, the younger girl put on a snarling grin, and Alice could see the wicked gleam in her eyes as she leaned down.  Riley bit into Alice’s bare shoulder, just where her shoulder and neck met.  Alice howled in pain.  She wasn’t biting enough to do real damage, but it hurt like hell.  She snapped her arms around her daughter and began to rake her short nailed fingers into her back just as she too bit down on the same spot on Riley’s shoulder.

The two began a duel of scratching, rolling, biting and muffled yelling.  Neither one held the top position for long, and almost involuntarily, they continued to writhe and grind their hips and clothed sexes together as they did.  They could both feel welts rising on their bodies where their nails explored, felt the burning where their opponent’s teeth met their skin, and ever building, the excitement and unspoken arousal that had come over them.  The two were getting off on nothing more than the thrill and fun of a good fight, and while it felt wrong for a moment, neither woman was bothered by that now.  Eventually, Riley changed tactics, and stopped her clawing of Alice’s body to slam a fist repeatedly into her mother’s ribs.  The older woman gasped, causing her teeth to come off of Riley.  Riley let go with her mouth as well and heaved, looking to grab and throw her mother back to the ground.  As she did however, Alice slid her body back and managed to snap her thighs around her opponent’s head.  She squeezed as Riley gave a muffled yelp and fell back down to her side.  Alice wore a triumphant grin as she locked her bare ankles together and squeezed tightly.

“That’s it sweetie, I’ve fucking got y-...y-...Oh!”  She was interrupted as Riley began to move her lips and teeth over Alice’s covered sex.  Alice felt a surge run through her body as she fought to squeeze tighter, looking for the submission she so desperately craved.  “This…is not…a sexfight.”  She gasped desperately.  Even through her thin clothes, Riley was driving her close to the edge.  She clamped her thighs down and could hear Riley’s muffled whimpers as she increased the pressure.  Riley didn’t let up however, and Alice felt it coming on so fast, there was no controlling it anymore.

The older fighter clamped her teeth down on her bottom lip as her body shuddered involuntarily.  A massive orgasm ripped through her body and she felt her limbs tremble.  It took everything she had in her to stay quiet.  She did not need Riley to know that had happened, but oh GOD why did it have to feel so good.  Her legs betrayed her at that moment, spasming, and giving Riley the opening she needed to shove her thighs off of her head.

“No…not a sexfight.”  Riley snarled as she pounced on top of Alice and turned her body around so her back was facing Alice’s head.  “But I learned the hard way at school how sensitive you are after you cum.”  She added as she planted her knees on her mother’s shoulders and her ass over her face.  She reached down and yanked Alice’s shorts and underwear down and grabbed her between the legs.  Alice let out a shriek as Riley began to attack her womanhood with enthusiasm.  She kicked and bucked, trying to throw her daughter off, but she was trapped.  If she got too squirmy for Riley’s liking, the younger girl would just plow her free fist into Alice’s stomach, causing her to gasp and curl up, allowing Riley to continue her assault on her womanhood.

“Fuck Riley, please!”  Alice heard herself yell at one point.

“Please isn’t good enough mom.  Give UP!”  Riley bellowed back, never slowing her assault, even slipping a finger inside her to attack from there as well.

“Going to…AHH…fucking…SHIT…I’ll get you…”  Alice gasped as she struggled to get herself free, but it was in vain.

“Fucking give!”  Riley snarled as she dug in anew, driving a finger deeper inside and clawing for all she was worth.  “Submit to me and it’s over

Alice felt her cheeks flush at that sentence.  The way her daughter had said ‘submit to me’ had hit her deepest wells of pride and for a moment, she considered refusing…but she couldn’t do it any longer.  Before she could stop herself, Alice whimpered out “Okay Riley.  Okay, I submit.  I’m done.  Stop!”  She ended in a yell.

Riley immediately removed her hand and rolled off of her mother.  Both women breathed deep and hard as they recovered.  Alice curled into a ball for a moment, trying to soothe her aching sex as Riley sat up and looked at her.  They were silent for a long while.  The only sounds in the backyard as night truly fell over the scene were the sounds of the two combatants breathing heavily.

After what felt like hours, though it was only a couple of minutes, Riley finally broke the silence just as Alice finally sat up and looked at her.  “Tequila?  Riley asked with a sheepish smile on her face.  Alice only looked at her for a second, taking in the disheveled, messy and damaged sight that both of them presented at this moment.  Before long, as the two looked at each other, they were stifling laughter.

They were soon laughing whole heartedly as they helped each other to their feet and walked inside together.

EPILOGUE:

When Riley returned to her school on the last day of her vacation, she and Alice were as close as ever.  They had never felt closer in fact.  The two of them had immediately been the best of friends again as soon as they had ceased their fight from earlier in the week..  They hadn’t talked about the details of the fight this time however, feeling that they should best leave some things unsaid.

It wasn’t long after Riley left that James finally made it back.  All was well for the time being.  Alice had managed to effectively hide the remaining scratches and bruises on her body with some creative wardrobe choices.  It wasn’t until later that night when James had poured them both a glass of wine and the two of them settled into the couch that Alice learned she had made a mistake.

“So.”  James said after taking a sip of his drink and setting it aside.  “How did the fight go?”

Alice, who had just been taking a sip of her wine, immediately choked and sputtered on it.  She coughed and set the glass down as she composed herself.  “What do you mean?”  She asked in a bit of a surprised squeak.

“You fell asleep one night when you were texting Riley sweetheart.  Your phone was unlocked, and I saw the words ‘claw your tits up’ on your screen, and well…I read everyhing.  So…how did it go?”  He asked, and to Alice’s shock he sounded perfectly casual.  There wasn’t a note of accusation or anger in his voice.

And so, after a couple more awkward questions, Alice sighed and told him everything, though she left out the part where the two of them had sexually attacked each other, and the fact that she herself had been driven to climax.  She felt James couldn’t quite handle that fact yet.

“Hm.”  James mused and took another sip of his wine.  “So are you going to do this again?”

“What?”  Alice asked, a bit incredulous.

“Are you going to fight Riley again?”  James looked at Alice and gave a little laugh at his wife’s shocked expression.  “Oh come on honey.  I don’t care if you and Riley want to test yourselves against each other a bit.  I imagine if we had had a boy, I’d be boxing with him in the backyard too.  I just want to know so I can make myself scarce.  Seems like you two need this to stay between you.”  He stretched and put his hands behind his head then.  “So…are you going to fight her again?”

Alice considered for a second before answering.  But when she did, she was sure of her answer.

“Yes James, I think we will.  And you’re right, I don’t want you there.  But…I do want you to help me get ready for it.  Riley has her…club…at school.  Think you can find me some practice?”  She said, giving her husband, who now looked like a child at Christmas, a knowing but somewhat shy smile.

Offline Frank

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 08:10:28 AM »
Hot ! I was right to say that something had changed at your previous chapter !
It was in the air, i bet many of your readers had also sensed it. 
I liked it !
Thanks to sharing it with us.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 08:12:15 AM by Frank »

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 02:44:30 PM »
Definitely worth the wait to read the finale of this one.  Loved the ending, of both the fight and the discussion with James, so I will wait patiently (okay so maybe not so patiently) the tie-breaker.  :D

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2022, 03:02:06 AM »
Definitely worth the wait to read the finale of this one.  Loved the ending, of both the fight and the discussion with James, so I will wait patiently (okay so maybe not so patiently) the tie-breaker.  :D

Well, after “I Need This” there wasn’t supposed to be a second story.  But someone requested it and I couldn’t resist.  ;) and now, after the way this one ended, I don’t feel like I can leave it there.  Though, when I do write the third installment to completion, it will most definitely be the end of Alice and Riley’s story.  I don’t want to turn such an enjoyable story to write into one of my “sagas” that I eventually get burned out on and leave as a cliffhanger, because I am fully willing to admit that I’ve been guilty of that in the past lol

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 03:05:01 PM »
Outstanding.    These two stories (I Need This and this one) set the bar exceedingly high for any stories in the mother-daughter scenario for future writers to match.

The fights are super competitive.   The descriptions are fantastic and give a great mental picture of the action.   Alice and Riley remain two extremely likeable characters.   Their relationship neatly straddles the line between competitiveness and camaraderie.   

But now a new story with the tiebreaker fight is required.   Not right away if you need a break from this story, but in a couple months when you are ready to come back to this series.

Thank you for a delightful pair of stories.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 09:52:15 PM »
Wow absolutely good  :D