News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I’ve Gotten Better (COMMISSION)

• 21 Replies

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
I’ve Gotten Better (COMMISSION)
« on: May 28, 2022, 07:51:44 PM »
This story is a commission for a member who has recently become a friend!  It is a direct sequel to my previous story “I Need This”, so be sure to read that one before you dive into this one, though I’m sure you could get by without doing so.  Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

College life agreed well with Riley.  She had been here for two months, and the fall was finally setting in after a long hot summer, and the air outside was growing cool.  She had made a number of friends, and had started her first semester off with excellent grades.  She had also been fortunate enough to get paired in a dorm with her high school best friend Madison, and the two were getting along as famously as they always had.

When Riley had left home, it had been the usual teary eyed experience with her parents.  Being an only child, and her parents being on the young side, they were distressed about having empty nest syndrome so early in their lives.  But everyone managed to adjust well.  Riley called them both at least three times a week, and told them about her classes, her friends, and her extra curricular activities.

Well…most of her extracurricular activities anyway.

A few months ago, Riley had revealed to her mother that she got into so many fights in high school simply because she loved the thrill of throwing down with someone.  It never had to be over a boy, or some drama, though there had been a few of those as well.  She had been in plenty of scrapes just because she and another girl wanted to test each other.  To see where they stood.  She had done this with Madison on one occasion, and about a week later, under the influence of a bottle of wine, she had asked her mother Alice if she would fight with her.  Riley had never expected her mother to say yes…but she did.  She never expected her to wake up the next morning still willing to fight her…but she had.  And she had certainly never expected her mother to best her in the backyard fist fight that had followed…

But she did.

Riley remembered her mother’s arm choking the life out of her.  She remembered being rolled onto her back, her jaw and mouth exploding in agony as her mother had plowed her fist into her.  She remembered surrendering.  She remembered losing.  The fight had been all in fun, but the two had held nothing back.  Had given it their all and genuinely tried to hurt the other woman enough to come out on top, and she had been the one defeated.  Something about that fight woke something up inside Riley.  She wanted more.  She had promised herself that she wouldn’t get into any more random fights once she got to college.  She had a scholarship she couldn’t afford to lose, and didn’t want to be sent packing over something so trivial.

That was until one Friday night when she and Madison had been up late talking.  They had reminisced about the time they had met on the old baseball diamond and fought each other for the first and only time.  One comment led to another, and the two of them were soon locked together in their panties and bra, rolling around their small dorm room.  They had kept it to wrestling, scratching and hair pulling to avoid any unwanted attention, but they had gotten some anyway.  There had been a knock on the door and the girls froze.  Madison was on top of Riley and had a handful of her hair, her knees pinning her shoulders to the floor.  Before they could scramble apart, the door knob had turned and in walked one of their new mutual friends.  Taylor was a nice girl with a tomboy streak a mile wide.  She had grinned down at them and the girls on the floor just blushed and froze.

“Thought I heard a scuffle going on over here.  You two mad at each other or something?”  Taylor asked nonchalantly.  Madison and Riley broke apart and sat on the floor shaking their heads.

“No…just…goofing around…you know.” Madison laughed nervously.  Taylor had grinned at them then and winked.

“Uh huh.  Well, if you two like to goof around some more without the whole dorm hearing you, why don’t you come down to Patterson’s gym tomorrow night around 8 o clock.  There’s some girls I bet you’d like to meet.”

And that had been how Riley had been introduced to the campus girls’ solution to fighting without being expelled.  One of the girl’s fathers owned the gym in question, and allowed her and her friends to use it for “workouts” after hours.  In fact, girls gathered here every Saturday and rolled out the wrestling mats in the storage room to settle grudges, arguments, or just have fun with each other without any judgemental eyes falling on them.

Her first week there, Taylor explained how it worked.  You and your opponent agreed on the rules beforehand, and the assembled crowd would stop you if it appeared the fight was getting too dangerous…once it was explained, Taylor dropped the next big secret.

“Oh, and just so you know, erotic fighting is on the table here.  It can range from just using it as a distraction, all the way to sexfighting.”  She shrugged at Riley’s expression as if she didn’t expect her to be surprised.  “Gotta use whatever weapons we can right?  And don’t tell me you aren’t for it.  You and Maddie were REALLY into that little scrap I walked in on.”  She giggled.

Riley smiled then, intrigued by the idea.  “Yeah, okay, you got me.”  She laughed.  Madison had come along with her, and Riley turned to her.

“Well, you wanna finish what we started in the dorm?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow.

“Nuh-uh.” Taylor grinned at them.  “You two have fought before.  You came here to try something new right?  Why don’t you and I go a few rounds?” She asked.  “Maddie, why don’t you and Sierra fight?  Battle of the redheads and all.”  She grinned wider.  Both girls agreed wholeheartedly.

“So when do we get a turn?”  Riley asked Taylor who just winked at her.

“Us next!” Taylor called to the room at large, kicking off her shoes and grabbing Riley by the hand, almost dragging her to the center of the mats.

The two went at it hard and fast, not afraid to punch, scratch and kick, and as the fight went on their touches and contact became more intimate in between bouts of smashing and slamming each other around.  In the end, Riley had Taylor down on her stomach, straddling her waist.

“Had enough?”  Riley asked as she twisted Taylor’s arm behind her back with one hand, and jerked her black hair with the other.

“Ow!  Yeah…enough.” Taylor gasped.  The two had fought for a solid ten minutes, and the assembled girls cheered them on as they separated and gave each other a tight hug.  The girls congratulated both of them on a well fought match as they made their way off of the mats to make way for Madison and Sierra.  They sat at the edge of the mat, eager to watch the show.

“You were awesome out there.  I think you’ll fit in here just fine.”  Taylor winked as the two redheads locked up, beginning their fight.

And with that, Riley had been hooked.  She went almost every week and took on someone new.  She made exceptions for weeks when she had a lot of work to do or when she went home for a weekend, but for the most part, she attended regularly.  As always, Riley won some and lost some, but one thing was for sure.  She was getting better.  As she got better, and found herself winning against girls she might not have even had a chance against before, she kept thinking back to that last fight before she came here.  She played it over and over in her head sometimes, rethinking every move and how she would do it differently.  She wondered if it would be any different if they had waited until now to have their showdown.  She supposed she would never know, but for now, she was content to have a couple dozen other girls who shared her interests.

Christmas break came around sooner than anyone expected.  Riley had officially finished her first semester of college, and had passed her classes with all A’s save for her math class, which had earned her a B.  She wasn’t sweating that though.  One B was nothing, and she had never been such a perfectionist.  Right now, she was just happy that she was about to spend two weeks at home with her family.  She came through the door, bags in tow as her father and mother rushed to meet her and hugged her tightly in greeting.  They sat around the Christmas tree and talked late into the evening, glad to have each other around for such a long period.  It felt like no time however, until the final day of Riley’s vacation had rolled around.  James said his warm and loving goodbyes that morning as he returned to work that particular day, and wished her well as he went out the door.  Alice and Riley were alone, and had the rest of the day to themselves, though Riley would be leaving again that evening.

Her mom made her favorite food for lunch, and the two sat at the table talking and laughing as they swapped stories of how things were going, and what was going on.  The conversation lulled into silence as they finished their food and cleared the table.  Again, they went to share the sofa and sat down as they had a million times before.

“So…” Alice said, finally breaking the silence.  “What else have you been up to?  I feel like there’s something you aren’t telling me.”  She raised an eyebrow.  There was no accusation in her voice, only curiosity.

“Nahh.  Not really mom.  Things have been kinda like I told you.”  RIley said with a small smile.  Alice only cocked her eyebrow and angled her head a bit to the side, clearly conveying that she wasn’t buying that.  Damn mother’s intuition.

“Is it a boy?  Because as long as you’re being safe and using condoms, your father and I-”

“EW mom, no, it’s not a boy!”  Riley covered her face, hiding the blush that had come into her cheeks, while also trying not to laugh.

Alice chuckled.  “Well okay, a girl then.”  She shrugged.  “We’re good with that.”

“MOM!”  Riley couldn’t help but burst out laughing.  “Okay, no it’s not a girl.  It’s a group of girls.”  She caught what she had said just as Alice’s mouth fell open.  “Not like that!”  She continued, waving her hands as the two of them fell into uncontrollable laughter.  “I uh….I kinda started fighting again.”

“Oh Riley, no.  That’s fine and all at home, but you’ll lose your scholarship if you get caught!”  Alice said, a little reproach in her voice.

“Not the way we do it.”  Riley grinned and winked at her mom.  “It’s totally safe, off campus, private and consensual.  No one is losing anything even if we DO get caught.”  And with that, Riley launched into telling her mother everything about her little pseudo sorority of wrestling and fighting women from her campus.  Alice listened carefully and didn’t interrupt.  When Riley had wrapped up the story, Alice simply shrugged.

“Well, you can’t be any more careful than that I suppose, and at least it’s fun.”  She said, and started to open her mouth to change the topic.

“I’ve gotten better too, mom.”  Riley said, not looking her mother in the eye, blushing even as she said it.  “I’ve gotten alot better, and I’m wondering…do you want to fight again?”  She said.

Alice shook her head vigorously.  “No, Riley we shouldn’t do that again.  It’s not a good idea.  And besides, you’re leaving tonight.  It’s below freezing outside, and I’m not wrecking the living room.”  She said.

“No mom, I’m not talking about today.  I’m thinking around spring break.  Dad already has a hunting trip that week, the weather will be perfect, and it gives us time to get ready for it.”  Riley shrugged.  “If you decide you don’t want to do it by that week, then okay.”  She shrugged.  “IO’ll drop it.”

“Well….”  Alice rubbed the back of her neck.

“Come on.  You want that rematch just as bad as I do.  And you have time to think it over.”  Riley winked at her mom.  “We can even talk it over between now and then.”

Alice considered it for a while.  On one hand, she didn’t know if fighting with her daughter again was the best idea.  What if she made this a habit?  But on the other hand, the idea of a rematch did appeal to Alice.  She had itched to get back into fighting herself after her encounter with her daughter, but hadn’t worked up the courage to go looking for an opponent.  She was afraid she might just like it too much, and what if James found out?  She had no idea how he would react to that.  She took a deep breath.  “Okay.  Okay, yeah.”  she said.  “I’ll agree to that.”  she said with a sigh, then an involuntary smile.

“Good.”  Riley said simply with a knowing look at her mother.

THREE MONTHS LATER

It was almost time for spring break.  Riley and Madison were packing a bag for the week, and talking about their plans for the vacation.  Madison would be going to the beach with a few of their new mutual friends, and Riley would of course be going home.  She could’ve gone along on the trip to the beach, but the truth was, she was looking forward to her week at home more.  She and her mother had texted back and forth several times since the winter, setting up the details of their rematch, and even sharing in some real trash talk.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?”  Madison asked, a tone of real disappointment in her voice.  There was a silence then, in which Riley was deciding how to answer.  Madison knew about her first fight with her mother.  Of course she did.  She was Riley’s best friend and she told her everything.  She had even texted her right after it happened.   But she wasn’t sure she wanted her to know about the rematch just yet.

“Nah, I really miss mom and dad, so I think I’m gonna go home.”  She said.  Madison didn’t challenge her answer, and they finished packing without the subject coming up again.

Riley got home around 3pm that afternoon, and was greeted at the door by her mother, who squealed in delight and flung her arms around her daughter’s neck in a crushing hug.  The two went inside and Alice poured Riley a glass of wine, and then one for herself.  They talked for a little while, and relaxed, letting themselves unwind together.  After a while, Alice spoke up.

“So are we doing it tonight?”  The older woman asked, not even pretending to have decided against it.  Riley grinned like a kid with a piece of candy and looked out of the window behind her.  It was twilight, and the sky was a beautiful orange purple.

“We’ve got some daylight left.  Wanna go now?”  Riley asked, practically vibrating with excitement as she said the words in a rush, before she could lose her nerve.  The two said nothing else, but rushed upstairs to their rooms to get ready.  In ten minutes, Alice was the first down the stairs and out the door.  She walked behind the garage, wearing a pair of short black compression shorts with white trim down each leg.  Her daughter wasn’t far behind her, bouncing along in a pair of lycra boyshorts and a tshirt of her own.  The two walked behind the garage together and looked each other up and down.

“Just like we agreed on?”  Alice asked, her heart racing a bit.  “We aren’t holding anything back at all this time?”  She began to stretch, thankful for the cooler air outside this time around.  Riley nodded, and started to stretch as well.

“Just like we agreed.”  She said, as she finished limbering up.  They straightened and the two of them both took a deep breath before they pulled off their shirts, and then reached around to unhook their bras.  They dropped the discarded items to the ground and kicked them out of the way with their already bare feet.  There was something about seeing each other topless now that changed the dynamic.  Both of them had seen the other with no bra many times before, but now, in this setting, was very different.  They both had firm and perky breasts, both on the smaller side, but still impressive in their own right.  The two had agreed weeks ago that this second fight should be done topless.  It offered extra freedom of movement, felt more primal, and offered each other an extra target besides.

They stood there for a while, not saying a word.  They only looked each other in the eyes, breathing slowly and deliberately as they wrapped their heads around what was about to happen.  Somehow, even though they had been so excited just moments before, they felt even more trepidation now than they had when they had faced off the first time all those months ago.  It felt as if a lightning storm crackled between them, just under the surface, and would explode as soon as their bodies made first contact, in whatever form that would take.

Both of their knees bent ever so slightly, and neither one looked away from the other.  Their bare feet padded on the grass, making the tiniest noises as they walked slowly toward each other.  Finally, they were face to face, their breasts slid together the tiniest bit.  Still, neither one made a move just yet.

“There are things we didn’t do to each other last time Riley.” Alice said, standing her ground.  “Things we said were on the table this time.”

Riley smirked.  “I know.  And I’m going to do every one of them to you.  You aren’t going to win this time mom.”  She said, brushing her chest into her mother’s lightly, but defiantly.

“We’ll see about that.”  Alice smirked back at her.  “Last chance to make any changes.”  She added, bumping her chest right back into her daughter’s.

“No need.”  Riley responded.

They stood silently again.  The air between them had grown even more electric as they stared into each other’s eyes defiantly.  The fight had started, but they were not moving yet.  Several tense seconds ticked by.  The two women waited, watching the other.  Riley shifted her weight slightly from foot to foot.  That tiny movement was just enough.

The tension between them exploded almost audibly as Alice rocked her right fist suddenly into Riley’s jaw.  The younger girl yelped, the sound quickly turning into a shout as she launched herself at Alice, hands extended for her face.

Offline coachzzz

Re: I’ve Gotten Better (COMMISSION)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 09:13:51 PM »
Great start.   This one looks to be more wild and competitive than the first one.   It certainly is a sequel and should not be read before "I Need This", since the motivations for both women (especially Alice) are clearer there. 

You write very well, with a fine balance between buildup and action.   I have read a few of your stories here, but I am now firmly motivated to check more of them out.   Thank you again for your efforts.

Offline Frank

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 10:28:51 PM »
Love it !!

Offline Cali_teen

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2022, 01:35:15 AM »
Wow!  Another amazing part to this series.  You are an excellent writer!

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2022, 01:51:44 AM »
Aw shucks!  You guys are all too kind!

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2022, 09:55:50 AM »
Wow awesome start  :D

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2022, 12:38:09 AM »
I think this story needs to end with Madison's mom watching this...and maybe getting g involved in part 3

D

Offline Ellene

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2022, 06:18:32 AM »
Very hot!
This story is a commission for a member who has recently become a friend!  It is a direct sequel to my previous story “I Need This”, so be sure to read that one before you dive into this one, though I’m sure you could get by without doing so.  Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

College life agreed well with Riley.  She had been here for two months, and the fall was finally setting in after a long hot summer, and the air outside was growing cool.  She had made a number of friends, and had started her first semester off with excellent grades.  She had also been fortunate enough to get paired in a dorm with her high school best friend Madison, and the two were getting along as famously as they always had.

When Riley had left home, it had been the usual teary eyed experience with her parents.  Being an only child, and her parents being on the young side, they were distressed about having empty nest syndrome so early in their lives.  But everyone managed to adjust well.  Riley called them both at least three times a week, and told them about her classes, her friends, and her extra curricular activities.

Well…most of her extracurricular activities anyway.

A few months ago, Riley had revealed to her mother that she got into so many fights in high school simply because she loved the thrill of throwing down with someone.  It never had to be over a boy, or some drama, though there had been a few of those as well.  She had been in plenty of scrapes just because she and another girl wanted to test each other.  To see where they stood.  She had done this with Madison on one occasion, and about a week later, under the influence of a bottle of wine, she had asked her mother Alice if she would fight with her.  Riley had never expected her mother to say yes…but she did.  She never expected her to wake up the next morning still willing to fight her…but she had.  And she had certainly never expected her mother to best her in the backyard fist fight that had followed…

But she did.

Riley remembered her mother’s arm choking the life out of her.  She remembered being rolled onto her back, her jaw and mouth exploding in agony as her mother had plowed her fist into her.  She remembered surrendering.  She remembered losing.  The fight had been all in fun, but the two had held nothing back.  Had given it their all and genuinely tried to hurt the other woman enough to come out on top, and she had been the one defeated.  Something about that fight woke something up inside Riley.  She wanted more.  She had promised herself that she wouldn’t get into any more random fights once she got to college.  She had a scholarship she couldn’t afford to lose, and didn’t want to be sent packing over something so trivial.

That was until one Friday night when she and Madison had been up late talking.  They had reminisced about the time they had met on the old baseball diamond and fought each other for the first and only time.  One comment led to another, and the two of them were soon locked together in their panties and bra, rolling around their small dorm room.  They had kept it to wrestling, scratching and hair pulling to avoid any unwanted attention, but they had gotten some anyway.  There had been a knock on the door and the girls froze.  Madison was on top of Riley and had a handful of her hair, her knees pinning her shoulders to the floor.  Before they could scramble apart, the door knob had turned and in walked one of their new mutual friends.  Taylor was a nice girl with a tomboy streak a mile wide.  She had grinned down at them and the girls on the floor just blushed and froze.

“Thought I heard a scuffle going on over here.  You two mad at each other or something?”  Taylor asked nonchalantly.  Madison and Riley broke apart and sat on the floor shaking their heads.

“No…just…goofing around…you know.” Madison laughed nervously.  Taylor had grinned at them then and winked.

“Uh huh.  Well, if you two like to goof around some more without the whole dorm hearing you, why don’t you come down to Patterson’s gym tomorrow night around 8 o clock.  There’s some girls I bet you’d like to meet.”

And that had been how Riley had been introduced to the campus girls’ solution to fighting without being expelled.  One of the girl’s fathers owned the gym in question, and allowed her and her friends to use it for “workouts” after hours.  In fact, girls gathered here every Saturday and rolled out the wrestling mats in the storage room to settle grudges, arguments, or just have fun with each other without any judgemental eyes falling on them.

Her first week there, Taylor explained how it worked.  You and your opponent agreed on the rules beforehand, and the assembled crowd would stop you if it appeared the fight was getting too dangerous…once it was explained, Taylor dropped the next big secret.

“Oh, and just so you know, erotic fighting is on the table here.  It can range from just using it as a distraction, all the way to sexfighting.”  She shrugged at Riley’s expression as if she didn’t expect her to be surprised.  “Gotta use whatever weapons we can right?  And don’t tell me you aren’t for it.  You and Maddie were REALLY into that little scrap I walked in on.”  She giggled.

Riley smiled then, intrigued by the idea.  “Yeah, okay, you got me.”  She laughed.  Madison had come along with her, and Riley turned to her.

“Well, you wanna finish what we started in the dorm?” She asked, putting her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow.

“Nuh-uh.” Taylor grinned at them.  “You two have fought before.  You came here to try something new right?  Why don’t you and I go a few rounds?” She asked.  “Maddie, why don’t you and Sierra fight?  Battle of the redheads and all.”  She grinned wider.  Both girls agreed wholeheartedly.

“So when do we get a turn?”  Riley asked Taylor who just winked at her.

“Us next!” Taylor called to the room at large, kicking off her shoes and grabbing Riley by the hand, almost dragging her to the center of the mats.

The two went at it hard and fast, not afraid to punch, scratch and kick, and as the fight went on their touches and contact became more intimate in between bouts of smashing and slamming each other around.  In the end, Riley had Taylor down on her stomach, straddling her waist.

“Had enough?”  Riley asked as she twisted Taylor’s arm behind her back with one hand, and jerked her black hair with the other.

“Ow!  Yeah…enough.” Taylor gasped.  The two had fought for a solid ten minutes, and the assembled girls cheered them on as they separated and gave each other a tight hug.  The girls congratulated both of them on a well fought match as they made their way off of the mats to make way for Madison and Sierra.  They sat at the edge of the mat, eager to watch the show.

“You were awesome out there.  I think you’ll fit in here just fine.”  Taylor winked as the two redheads locked up, beginning their fight.

And with that, Riley had been hooked.  She went almost every week and took on someone new.  She made exceptions for weeks when she had a lot of work to do or when she went home for a weekend, but for the most part, she attended regularly.  As always, Riley won some and lost some, but one thing was for sure.  She was getting better.  As she got better, and found herself winning against girls she might not have even had a chance against before, she kept thinking back to that last fight before she came here.  She played it over and over in her head sometimes, rethinking every move and how she would do it differently.  She wondered if it would be any different if they had waited until now to have their showdown.  She supposed she would never know, but for now, she was content to have a couple dozen other girls who shared her interests.

Christmas break came around sooner than anyone expected.  Riley had officially finished her first semester of college, and had passed her classes with all A’s save for her math class, which had earned her a B.  She wasn’t sweating that though.  One B was nothing, and she had never been such a perfectionist.  Right now, she was just happy that she was about to spend two weeks at home with her family.  She came through the door, bags in tow as her father and mother rushed to meet her and hugged her tightly in greeting.  They sat around the Christmas tree and talked late into the evening, glad to have each other around for such a long period.  It felt like no time however, until the final day of Riley’s vacation had rolled around.  James said his warm and loving goodbyes that morning as he returned to work that particular day, and wished her well as he went out the door.  Alice and Riley were alone, and had the rest of the day to themselves, though Riley would be leaving again that evening.

Her mom made her favorite food for lunch, and the two sat at the table talking and laughing as they swapped stories of how things were going, and what was going on.  The conversation lulled into silence as they finished their food and cleared the table.  Again, they went to share the sofa and sat down as they had a million times before.

“So…” Alice said, finally breaking the silence.  “What else have you been up to?  I feel like there’s something you aren’t telling me.”  She raised an eyebrow.  There was no accusation in her voice, only curiosity.

“Nahh.  Not really mom.  Things have been kinda like I told you.”  RIley said with a small smile.  Alice only cocked her eyebrow and angled her head a bit to the side, clearly conveying that she wasn’t buying that.  Damn mother’s intuition.

“Is it a boy?  Because as long as you’re being safe and using condoms, your father and I-”

“EW mom, no, it’s not a boy!”  Riley covered her face, hiding the blush that had come into her cheeks, while also trying not to laugh.

Alice chuckled.  “Well okay, a girl then.”  She shrugged.  “We’re good with that.”

“MOM!”  Riley couldn’t help but burst out laughing.  “Okay, no it’s not a girl.  It’s a group of girls.”  She caught what she had said just as Alice’s mouth fell open.  “Not like that!”  She continued, waving her hands as the two of them fell into uncontrollable laughter.  “I uh….I kinda started fighting again.”

“Oh Riley, no.  That’s fine and all at home, but you’ll lose your scholarship if you get caught!”  Alice said, a little reproach in her voice.

“Not the way we do it.”  Riley grinned and winked at her mom.  “It’s totally safe, off campus, private and consensual.  No one is losing anything even if we DO get caught.”  And with that, Riley launched into telling her mother everything about her little pseudo sorority of wrestling and fighting women from her campus.  Alice listened carefully and didn’t interrupt.  When Riley had wrapped up the story, Alice simply shrugged.

“Well, you can’t be any more careful than that I suppose, and at least it’s fun.”  She said, and started to open her mouth to change the topic.

“I’ve gotten better too, mom.”  Riley said, not looking her mother in the eye, blushing even as she said it.  “I’ve gotten alot better, and I’m wondering…do you want to fight again?”  She said.

Alice shook her head vigorously.  “No, Riley we shouldn’t do that again.  It’s not a good idea.  And besides, you’re leaving tonight.  It’s below freezing outside, and I’m not wrecking the living room.”  She said.

“No mom, I’m not talking about today.  I’m thinking around spring break.  Dad already has a hunting trip that week, the weather will be perfect, and it gives us time to get ready for it.”  Riley shrugged.  “If you decide you don’t want to do it by that week, then okay.”  She shrugged.  “IO’ll drop it.”

“Well….”  Alice rubbed the back of her neck.

“Come on.  You want that rematch just as bad as I do.  And you have time to think it over.”  Riley winked at her mom.  “We can even talk it over between now and then.”

Alice considered it for a while.  On one hand, she didn’t know if fighting with her daughter again was the best idea.  What if she made this a habit?  But on the other hand, the idea of a rematch did appeal to Alice.  She had itched to get back into fighting herself after her encounter with her daughter, but hadn’t worked up the courage to go looking for an opponent.  She was afraid she might just like it too much, and what if James found out?  She had no idea how he would react to that.  She took a deep breath.  “Okay.  Okay, yeah.”  she said.  “I’ll agree to that.”  she said with a sigh, then an involuntary smile.

“Good.”  Riley said simply with a knowing look at her mother.

THREE MONTHS LATER

It was almost time for spring break.  Riley and Madison were packing a bag for the week, and talking about their plans for the vacation.  Madison would be going to the beach with a few of their new mutual friends, and Riley would of course be going home.  She could’ve gone along on the trip to the beach, but the truth was, she was looking forward to her week at home more.  She and her mother had texted back and forth several times since the winter, setting up the details of their rematch, and even sharing in some real trash talk.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?”  Madison asked, a tone of real disappointment in her voice.  There was a silence then, in which Riley was deciding how to answer.  Madison knew about her first fight with her mother.  Of course she did.  She was Riley’s best friend and she told her everything.  She had even texted her right after it happened.   But she wasn’t sure she wanted her to know about the rematch just yet.

“Nah, I really miss mom and dad, so I think I’m gonna go home.”  She said.  Madison didn’t challenge her answer, and they finished packing without the subject coming up again.

Riley got home around 3pm that afternoon, and was greeted at the door by her mother, who squealed in delight and flung her arms around her daughter’s neck in a crushing hug.  The two went inside and Alice poured Riley a glass of wine, and then one for herself.  They talked for a little while, and relaxed, letting themselves unwind together.  After a while, Alice spoke up.

“So are we doing it tonight?”  The older woman asked, not even pretending to have decided against it.  Riley grinned like a kid with a piece of candy and looked out of the window behind her.  It was twilight, and the sky was a beautiful orange purple.

“We’ve got some daylight left.  Wanna go now?”  Riley asked, practically vibrating with excitement as she said the words in a rush, before she could lose her nerve.  The two said nothing else, but rushed upstairs to their rooms to get ready.  In ten minutes, Alice was the first down the stairs and out the door.  She walked behind the garage, wearing a pair of short black compression shorts with white trim down each leg.  Her daughter wasn’t far behind her, bouncing along in a pair of lycra boyshorts and a tshirt of her own.  The two walked behind the garage together and looked each other up and down.

“Just like we agreed on?”  Alice asked, her heart racing a bit.  “We aren’t holding anything back at all this time?”  She began to stretch, thankful for the cooler air outside this time around.  Riley nodded, and started to stretch as well.

“Just like we agreed.”  She said, as she finished limbering up.  They straightened and the two of them both took a deep breath before they pulled off their shirts, and then reached around to unhook their bras.  They dropped the discarded items to the ground and kicked them out of the way with their already bare feet.  There was something about seeing each other topless now that changed the dynamic.  Both of them had seen the other with no bra many times before, but now, in this setting, was very different.  They both had firm and perky breasts, both on the smaller side, but still impressive in their own right.  The two had agreed weeks ago that this second fight should be done topless.  It offered extra freedom of movement, felt more primal, and offered each other an extra target besides.

They stood there for a while, not saying a word.  They only looked each other in the eyes, breathing slowly and deliberately as they wrapped their heads around what was about to happen.  Somehow, even though they had been so excited just moments before, they felt even more trepidation now than they had when they had faced off the first time all those months ago.  It felt as if a lightning storm crackled between them, just under the surface, and would explode as soon as their bodies made first contact, in whatever form that would take.

Both of their knees bent ever so slightly, and neither one looked away from the other.  Their bare feet padded on the grass, making the tiniest noises as they walked slowly toward each other.  Finally, they were face to face, their breasts slid together the tiniest bit.  Still, neither one made a move just yet.

“There are things we didn’t do to each other last time Riley.” Alice said, standing her ground.  “Things we said were on the table this time.”

Riley smirked.  “I know.  And I’m going to do every one of them to you.  You aren’t going to win this time mom.”  She said, brushing her chest into her mother’s lightly, but defiantly.

“We’ll see about that.”  Alice smirked back at her.  “Last chance to make any changes.”  She added, bumping her chest right back into her daughter’s.

“No need.”  Riley responded.

They stood silently again.  The air between them had grown even more electric as they stared into each other’s eyes defiantly.  The fight had started, but they were not moving yet.  Several tense seconds ticked by.  The two women waited, watching the other.  Riley shifted her weight slightly from foot to foot.  That tiny movement was just enough.

The tension between them exploded almost audibly as Alice rocked her right fist suddenly into Riley’s jaw.  The younger girl yelped, the sound quickly turning into a shout as she launched herself at Alice, hands extended for her face.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2022, 01:54:47 AM »
Alice saw her daughter's fingers open as she came at her after the punch.  She was no slouch however and had no desire to let Riley sink those nails into her face right away.  She sidestepped at the last second, just before the younger girl could grab ahold of her and stuck her leg out.  Riley stumbled but managed to keep from falling to the grass.  She whirled back on her mother with a snarl on her face just in time for Alice to crash into her, putting her right shoulder into her stomach, driving her to the ground.

“Ungh!” Riley grunted as her back crashed into the grass, Alice bearing down on her.

“Thought you’d scratch my face up huh?”  Alice asked as she roughly pinned her daughter to the ground.  Her hand came down and sunk in to Riley’s breast, scratching away at it as she used her other hand to hold the younger girl down.

“AW!  GOD!  SHIT!”  Riley cursed as he writhing and bucking underneath her mother intensified.  That hurt tremendously, and Alice was only digging in harder.

“You wanted more this time sweetie, you got it.  Too much to handle?”  Alice taunted, not believing how much she was already getting into this.  Riley was finally able to rip her mother’s hand off of her chest and heave, throwing her off.  Alice was quick to get to her feet, but so was Riley, who rushed her mother with a shout.  One, two, three hard and fast blows from the younger fighter’s fists crashed into her face, sending her staggering backward.  Alice’s neck was jerked to the side painfully then as Riley had snatched her hair with both hands, attempting to yank her violently to the ground.

Alice swung her fists out blindly and began connecting with random places on Riley’s body, causing her to yelp and grunt with the blows.  Riley brought one of her fists down on the back of Alice’s head repeatedly, saying “Just…go…down…bitch.”  Through gritted teeth, each word punctuating a blow.  Alice only grunted with the hits until she got the chance to grab the hand holding her hair and pulling her down.  The older fighter turned her head and before she even thought better of it, she had sunk her teeth into her daughter's forearm.

“AAHHH!’  Riley yelled in pain and anger as she jerked her hand away.  “You fucking cu-OOF!”  Whatever she was going to say next was interrupted as her mother pulled her into a knee that landed just below her belly button, causing Riley to double up and back away, gasping for air. 

Alice grasped Riley by the hair and growled “Watch your mouth!”  before slamming her fist right into that same mouth, dropping Riley to the ground where she curled up, holding both hands over her face.  Something about that sight made Alice shiver.  It may have been wrong, but she enjoyed it.  She came forward.  “Wanna give up you little sh-AGHH!”  She started to pounce on Riley’s prone form only to catch her daughter’s foot square in the face as it flew out in a kick.  Alice was sent spiraling to the ground as well, and clutched her own face.  Before too long however, both women were on their feet again, staring daggers at each other.  They didn’t move for a moment, but again, they charged each other soon after, and came together in a slap of flesh as they wrapped their arms around each other, breasts squeezing together hard as they dug their short nails into each other’s backs.  Both of them gasped and yelped as red welts appeared on their bare skin before the two twisted and wrestled their way into the ground again where they began to roll.

Arms still locked onto each other, the women scratched and clawed at anything they could reach, rolling back and forth in the grass as sweat from the heat and the effort coated their bodies, making them a bit slick and hard to get a firm grip on.  Finally, Alice took a slap to the face that opened a scratch on her cheek, eliciting a yell and causing her to pull back a bit.  RIley used the opening to grab two handfuls of Alice’s hair and twisting, shoved her mother’s face into the grass as she straddled her backside.  The younger girl grinned wickedly as she held the older woman down.  “I’ve got you this time mom.  I’ve fuckin’ got you.”  She said, her voice shaking with effort and excitement as Alice growled and struggled beneath her.  Riley gave her mother’s hair a jerk upward, getting a yell out of her as she held her head up for a moment.  “Give up yet mom?”

Alice’s scalp burned as her bare feet kicked in the grass, desperate to get herself loose.  “You can fucking forget it.  Fucking brat.”  Alice snarled as she struggled.  Her vision flashed however as her daughter’s fist crashed into the side of her head just to the side of her right eye.  She caught another blow in the same place before she managed to buck her hips upward with a savage yell of effort and sent Riley flipping over her and onto her back.  Alice got to her knees quickly and snatched Riley up into a rear naked choke hold.  Her daughter gagged and struggled in her grip as she tried to breathe.  “Who’s got who?”  Alice asked cheekily, as she tightened her grip.  Riley wasn’t having it however as she reached forward, then drove her elbow back into her mother’s kidney.  Alice’s grip loosened as she gasped and Riley surged upward, breaking out of the hold and taking a few stumbling steps forward to put distance between the two of them.

Alice got to her feet clutching her side, and Riley rubbed her neck.  The two took a second to recover, and Riley finally smirked at Alice.  “So much for marks dad won’t see huh?”  She said, pointing at the scratch on her mother’s face, and at a bruise already forming on her own neck.  Alice thought about it for a moment and shrugged.

“Do we really care anymore?”  She asked with a smile.

Riley considered for a moment and then gave a wicked grin of her own.

“No…I guess we don’t.”  She said as she put her hands up again.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2022, 02:03:40 PM »
Fabulous! Please continue this exceptional sorry. It captures so well the delicious fantasy of a mother daughter rivalry. When they give up trying to hide their fighting from the husband/father I hope things will get even hotter.
sidekick

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2022, 07:34:08 PM »
Sooo fabolous  ;D

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2022, 08:08:06 PM »
Love it!

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2022, 02:10:36 AM »
I'd just like to ad a bit of helpful advice to southwrestler09.  I love your work firstly.  But making us wait for the next installment is killing us.  I get it, you may not have a lot of time to continue the story, I've written some stories myself. 
My advice to you my friend is take your time to complete your story before posting it.  Make it 1 full and complete post.  This can be done at your leisure.    If it takes a few weeks to complete it does.  If it takes a year it does.
Your fans, myself included will be here to enjoy your work when you do

A fan

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2022, 07:46:33 AM »
I'd just like to ad a bit of helpful advice to southwrestler09.  I love your work firstly.  But making us wait for the next installment is killing us.  I get it, you may not have a lot of time to continue the story, I've written some stories myself. 
My advice to you my friend is take your time to complete your story before posting it.  Make it 1 full and complete post.  This can be done at your leisure.    If it takes a few weeks to complete it does.  If it takes a year it does.
Your fans, myself included will be here to enjoy your work when you do

A fan

I appreciate the input!  I am actually just minutes away from posting another installment  to this particular story.  As to the idea of posting an entire story in one post, here’s why I can’t do that as much as I’d like to.

A lot of my stories end up being VERY long.  I prefer to keep it digestible so more people can enjoy the work before getting bored or *being finished* halfway through

Second, I like to gauge the reactions of people who are kind enough to read my stories and see if there are any suggestions or critiques I might be able to use.

Third, frankly if I tried to finish a longer story without sharing it, I would second guess every single decision and you’d never get a finished product out of me.  I fight my artistic self loathing by posting as soon as I get a chapter satisfactorily finished.  The sooner it’s posted, the less time I have to start hating it.

As for how long it takes me to upload…for that I have no excuse except that I have a pretty long list of commissions that I’m bouncing between right now.  That, and a pretty busy home life.  I do greatly apologize for that, but I sincerely hope that as I can add to each of my stories, they are at least mostly worth the wait.

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2022, 08:50:13 PM »
Had some technical difficulty getting this posted last night, so I couldn’t deliver on being “minutes from posting”.  Sorry about that!  Finally, here’s the continuation!

The two of them slowly began to circle one another again, their faces split into smirks.  Both of them had taken and given some heavy shots, and though their bodies ached, they were having fun.  Most importantly however, both of them wanted more.  They took the opportunity to catch their breath and allow their heart rates to slow down as they eyed each other carefully, several feet away from each other.

“Well?”  Alice asked, spreading her hands a bit.  “Are we gonna fight or do you wanna square dance all night?”  Riley didn't answer, but she took the bait, lunging hard at her mother with a snarl of challenge.  Alice expected Riley to want to throw fists again, however, she was mistaken.  Her daughter immediately latched her hands onto her bare chest and began to dig her fingers in.  Alice howled in pain and frustration as she felt Riley claw at her chest, shoving her back until she collided with the side of the garage.  Pinning her there, Riley squeezed and scratched for all she was worth as Alice pried at her wrists and tried desperately to get her off.  “Fucking…let…GO!”  She hissed at her daughter before abandoning her attempt to remove the hands from her chest and instead, attacking her in kind, yelling as she too began to maul her opponent’s chest.

The women howled and writhed, muscles twitching and bodies jerking a bit anytime a particularly sharp twinge shot through their chest from the other’s attacks.  Alice was catching the worst of it right now, as her back was pinned against the garage.  She let out a particularly loud screech of pain as Riley got a handful of her right breast and twisted.  She wondered fleetingly if the neighbors might hear them, but that didn’t matter in the least right now.  She had to get her daughter off of her chest, and she had to do it right now.  She continued to scratch, pull and twist at Riley’s chest even as she began to double over a few inches against Riley’s clawing hands.  Finally, she saw her salvation staring up at her in a shade of powder blue.

Alice let go of one of Riley’s perky breasts and reached down, grabbing the hem of the underwear she saw poking out of the top of her daughter’s shorts and jerked upward.  Riley let out a gasp and her eyes popped wide open as she suddenly let go of her mother’s chest and tried to back away.  Alice held her tightly by the waistband and gave her a wicked grin.

“You wore a fuckng thong to a FIGHT?”  She said with a chuckle as she twisted the fabric into her hand, causing Riley to grab desperately at her arm as her eyes welled up from the pain.  “I thought I taught you better than that.”  Alice continued, a part of her really relishing this moment as Riley started to buckle.  At the last second though, Riley snapped her hands up and latched them onto Alice’s throat with a yell of frustration.  Alice gasped as her air was closed off by her daughter’s hands.  Before she knew it, she let out an involuntary, slightly strangled moan and her knees weakened just a bit.

Riley managed to shake off Alice’s wedgie as she was distracted by the sudden stranglehold.  “Oh my god you like to be choked?”  Riley said as she only squeezed tighter.  Her mother tried to pry her hands off as she spoke, but at the comment, Alice reached out and returned the same strangling grip on Riley.  She was careful to squeeze where it was safe at the sides of Riley’s neck, just as Riley was doing to her, but it was still effective.  Riley let out a gurgle as her own throat was grabbed.  She just grinned as they began their struggle and with a great effort gasped out, “I…bet I….Like it….More.”  She said with a look of defiant challenge on her face.

The two went to their knees as their limbs went weak.  They squeezed on and watched as the color rose in each other’s faces.  Both fighters quickly felt their fingers start to tingle and their vision went a bit fuzzy.  Before long, Alice found herself straddling her daughter.  Riley was fading faster than Alice was now as the older woman had the better angle, pinning Riley to the grass.  Riley felt her hold on Alice’s throat weakening, and her thoughts were growing hazy.  She was seconds away from going under, and in desperation, turned her head and bit down on Alice’s forearm.  Alice screeched, more from shock than pain as she jerked her arms back away.  Both women were free, and gasping to catch their breath now, but Riley couldn’t afford to waste time.  She wrapped one of her hands in her mother’s hair and began to throw fists into her face with savage abandon until finally, Riley rolled Alice over and straddled her.

The younger grabbed Alice’s wrists and slammed them to the ground as she sat over her, smirking down into her eyes.  Alice returned her look and gave her daughter a wink.  “Not a bad reversal kid.”  She chuckled as she snapped one of her wrists loose and whipped it into Riley’s nose.  Riley howled and rolled over onto her back, clutching her face.  Alice got to her feet with a bit of effort and took two steps away from Riley as she recovered.

“You wanna keep going?”  Alice asked as she watched her daughter get back to her feet again.  Riley just put up her hands again after wiping a small trickle of blood from her upper lip.

“Come on mom.”  Riley said in a serious tone as she rolled her neck and braced for an attack.  Alice felt a strange glow of pride in her daughter at that moment, mingled with her frustration at her daughter’s refusal to quit.

They crashed together again in a melee of hands and feet.  They bounced blows off of each other’s faces, heads and bodies, grunting, gasping and yelping as they did so.  They were dancing across the yard like two boxers, determined to end the fight in a knockout

Both women took blow after blow until finally, the hits took their toll, and the two fell into a shoulder grapple, pressing their foreheads together as they pushed back and forth.

“Fuck yes, this is the fight I wanted with you last time.”  Riley said through gritted teeth as she twisted to try and off balance Alice, only for her mother to step and adjust her balance to stay firmly upright.

“This is the fight you ALWAYS wanted.  Alice said back in an equally effort filled voice.  “The fight WE always wanted. “  She smiled as best she could through the effort that wrestling with her daughter was costing her.  “And I want more.”  She finished, almost unable to believe the words coming out of her mouth.

Riley reached down between them and grasped at Alice’s crotch through her shorts.  Alice gasped and shoved Riley’s arm away, redoubling the grapple they had previously held onto.  “What?”  Riley grinned.  “Afraid to play like the girls at school?  You wouldn’t last a minute in our group then.”  She shoved against Alice who stumbled back a step before righting herself.  The older fighter felt her heart flutter before she answered.

“Oh you fucking asked for it.”  Alice snarled before plunging forward, driving her shoulder into Riley’s stomach and snatching the waistband of her daughter’s shorts as she drove her backward again.