News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3333 - The World a Struggle

• 3 Replies

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

3333 - The World a Struggle
« on: May 29, 2022, 08:24:59 PM »
Preliminary note: The following is the start of something, that might lead to numerous stories placed in the future world I try to describe. Or maybe just to the one of which I do present the beginning here. This first little piece contents no violence, not even fighting. For now we just meet a husband on the morning of his wedding ceremony who describes the world he lives in to some point. Further parts of this story will contain heavy violence. No one will get hurt by reading the beginning, but be warned for the parts to follow.

This was written in German, translated with google translator and I made brief adjustments on the translation. I feel it is in readable English now, but I apologize if you should feel different about that while reading.

The Wedding - Part 1

March 3, 3333 was a Tuesday. For the sake of Elaine, my fiancee, it would be my wedding day. Some things never change. I knew from a digitally preserved document that testified to my ancestors who died far in the past that August 8, 1988 had also been a popular date for marriage.

The circumstances were completely different then. At the site of that marriage centuries ago, there was only salt water today. And San Teresa, my birthplace and hometown, whose 500th anniversary had been celebrated a few years ago, was a distant dream of the future. A city of millions on a spacious hill in Greenland was unimaginable at that time.
Also, Conrad Hawkins and Meredith Barbosa may have felt love on their wedding day. As for Elaine Marshall and Nathan Hawkins, which is me, it was completely different. we hated each other. fatal. Therefore, for my taste, there was no need to marry on this special day with its unforgettable date.. For the marriage itself there was. I was full of euphoric anticipation when I got up this morning. My fists tingled pleasantly.

The night before, in a hologram session, we had finalized the text of our vow and decided in rare unity that it was perfect for us.

We were both 18. A perfectly normal age to get married. People didn't get as old as they used to. The planet no longer offered much land area. There were still plenty of people. They no longer lived in large, territorial states like the ones I knew from history class, but in widely scattered mega-cities, often in places that a few hundred years ago were considered completely uninhabitable.

To keep the human population feedable and the planet habitable, a number of measures existed. Some would have been viewed by previous generations as completely uncivilized and devoid of any morals. Today they were accepted. One of them was violence. It was strictly regulated by whom, against whom, where and when it was applicable. Within the framework of these regulations, it hardly experienced any limits.

Elaine and I had been in parallel classes since we were 10 years old. This meant that as we were being prepared for life to mean struggle, we would often try out our new skills on each other's classmates. And more and more often, and with increasing hardness, at each other. That wouldn't have worked like that  generations before, we were taught. Back then, people were smaller, their skin was thinner, wounds took a lot longer to heal, and men were usually stronger than women. For the sake of this last point it might not have been wrong after all to have been born 1000 years earlier. I always thought to myself when Elaine or another girl in her class beat me in one way or another. Or my sister Debra when we were training at home.
Which didn't mean that I hadn't given them painful defeats the other way around, often enough. Only the other girls, like the boys in Elaine's class, were just opponents to me. But I was attracted to Elaine in a hostile way. And she returned that hostile devotion to me, hard and brutal.

In the meantime I had gotten ready and looked at myself in the mirror. My oiled, muscular torso shone. Elaine took credit for some of the scars that adorned it. So I was wearing my own skin on top. The legs were in long, shiny black leather trousers. I wore combat boots on my feet. The right fist was armed with solid brass knuckles. That's what we agreed on yesterday. There were wedding rituals where rings were exchanged. These marriages were different than the one we had decided to have. But this kind of reinterpreted ring exchange suited us. It was Elaine's idea. I kind of loved the way she thought.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 08:34:36 PM by GirlsStreetfightlover »

Online Maverick Mavis

Re: 3333 - The World a Struggle
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 08:30:45 AM »
I think I like where this is going.

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 12:20:49 AM »
I saw a shadow appear behind me in the mirror. Then I felt an arm wrap around my neck from behind, the cold metal of a knife blade lightly touching my throat. "Don't you allow this bitch to kill you. You know Dad wanted this to be my job.” My sister's voice rasped dangerously.
"And you know Mom taught me everything to do it the other way around," I replied, grabbing her arm and pushing it away from my neck, turning to face her. "As long as grandma and grandpa are still alive, we should forget about it anyway."
"That's why I'm on your side for now, bro. But don't trust me too much."
"And you'd better keep counting on everything from my side, whore!" We grinned at each other. We enjoyed these intimate moments, when we could show our hate for each other and that we never would stop being a threat to each other, unseen by our grandparents Selma and John.

They avoided to be around today. They disapproved that I, like their daughter Sybil, who had been our mother, would enter into a marriage of war. Almost everyone in my generation did this as had done several generations before, but hey had chosen the way od romantic marriage and trod the path of domestic peace. Which was allowed, but rarely done now. And not particularly respected. They had wished the same for their daughter, but  in Travis, our father, she had found someone, whom she had fought passionately and with all her might. And they had started raising Debra and me to be enemies. However, the two of them were dead for several years already. Since our father's parents were no longer alive either, we ended up with Selma and John, who were struggling to make us siblings again in an old-fashioned sense. We let them believe they had been kind of successful and assured each other of our undying hatred when they couldn't see it. Like just now.
Debra hated Elaine. Which wasn't personal. She simply envied her the opportunities my bride would have starting with today while she had to pretend for our old people that she didn't want to hurt a hair of my head anymore.
"You might want to get married too," I said matter-of-factly. "I'm not going to put myself in danger of some guy robbing me of my chance to finish you off once you're done with her!", she replied emotionally.

We fixed each other with our eyes. Her green cat eyes shone at me from her face framed by red, long hair. I saw the passion, began to feel myself how much I would have loved to attackt her right here and now. But we were forbidden to fight each other. Sometimes we were allowed to train without weapons. For anything else we would have been cast out and disinherited. We used to be threatened with that if we made peace with each other. But long ago. Sybil and Travis were dead and the sweet days of sibling war were gone.
Debra sighed and took a step back. "Time to go, Bridegroom," she said flatly.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 12:32:30 AM »
This is an exceptionally interesting start. Looking forward to more please