News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fat man belly beating

• 1 Replies

Offline Herald66

Fat man belly beating
« on: June 01, 2022, 10:16:34 PM »
A sunny day and i am  at the beach just back from swimming. I had seen a skinny girl in bikini already watching me, maybe she likes my big belly :) To my surprise she comes to me and ask me if i would like to fight with her. She might have only 45 Kilos while i do have 120 Kilo, both of us about 175 cm in height. So i think why not, a bid of playing with her in the sand might be fun. So i say to her, yes why not, show my your power.
That said she goes right after me with a left and right punch to my fat belly, her fists deep in my upper belly. To my surprise it hurts and i have to bend over, did not expect her punching power. She goes around me and jump on my back with her arms around my neck and her legs squeeze hard my big belly. I start breath heavy and have to go down on my back, the skinny girl moves fast away. I am now on my back with my fat belly fully exposed.
She takes that advance for her and pushes her knee hard in my wobbling belly what hurts me a lot. I try to push her away with the result that she jumps with her full weight on my already weak belly.
I say to her that she wins and i have to give up. She says that i am to fat to fight and punches me one more in my big belly, then she walks away with a smile and flexing her arm muscles.

So i was complete wrong to think that i would be a easy win for me just because to be much bigger than her.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: Fat man belly beating
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 01:50:51 PM »
I think

And 45 kilo

Is Not skinny
Is extremly slim Thin

So there can be No muscle

Muscle Weigh